LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thank You For Nothing!

Protex has recently announced that they are selliing out their rubber panties, of which they never seem to have a full complement, because InControl is not making any more. So, right now, it appears that Babykins is the only source of rubber. Over  year ago, I heard that the owner of Mountain View (plastic_pants.com) was searching for a supplier in Germany. Just why there are no sources of rubber on the whole North American continent of over 400 freakin' MILLION people, I have no friggin' idea!!! But now, I have to go thoruh RUBBER PANTIES'R'US and delete most of the real rubber panty reviews

Will someone PLEASE give this planet an enema! and then enema after enema until they get it right!!

• Like 1

They are expensive to produce because they take petroleum to be made

The globe is going away from fossil fuels like it or not.

The dumb part is most people have no idea how many products are made with fossil fuels.

But my goodness we have to get rid of them 

8 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

The dumb part is most people have no idea how many products are made with fossil fuels.

Happily, it is not the globe that is abandoning fossil fuels.  It is only the US, and those parts of the world that it holds in thrall.  

5 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

There is a whole industry using oil and coal called "petrochemicals" for plastics, medicines etc Also, you can get natural rubber. The alternatives generate far more of the dreaded "greenhouse gases" which are not even a real issue in global climate anyway; they come in a distan third and CO2 is a minor issue. Water vapor is about 1.5 times as strong a greenouse gas and, on average, 10 times more present in the atmosphere. This is just another leftist scam to get more power over persons' lives. we can do absolutely zip about the two major climate controllers which are cyclical in nature and ditto 95% of the CO2 entering the atmosphere as most of it comes from undersea volcanoes and vulcanism is the second most powerful climate controller as to the first, google up "little ice age" and "maunder minimum". And when you get to the point that you are trying to control cow farts becuase of the methane, you have definitely reached the cuckoo-for-cocoa-puffs mark on the looney toones graph: Th-th-th-that's all; folks

29 minutes ago, Alyeskabird said:

Thats very upsetting, I like rubber pants myself. They last longer than the plastic pants do.

I am getting tired of Protex's antics

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
30 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Yeah, I got the email from them they are closing out of rubber pants.

And they did not even have what I wanted to get

5 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

I laugh at the Just Stop Oil idiots blocking traffic in their plastic reflective vests, carrying their plastic coated signs, making traffic burn more gas. I wonder how many drove to their starting points.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I laugh at the Just Stop Oil idiots blocking traffic in their plastic reflective vests, carrying their plastic coated signs, making traffic burn more gas. I wonder how many drove to their starting points.

Yeah so funny and true

2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

When they had their little eco-fest in Glasgow, Scotland a couple of years ago, someone toak a pic of the airport and it was clogged up with all their private jets. Also, a couple were caught, among them, John Kerry, riding to some conference or other in big fat SUV's, when they got about 5 blocks away from the place, they jumped out, grabbed a bicycle and pedalled the rest of the way

As for plastic, here's something that will interest you

Everywhere in the world the concept is 'green energy' / recycling etc .... yet all it does is lie to us...

green energy

• solar needs sun and lasts 5-10  years and is more polutant (manufacture / disposal) than coal / solid fuel.
  • as is wind, but also wind changes air flows around the planet (see butterfly effect) which affects weather and climate change.
  • electric cars etc are heavier, and more polutant (due to manufacturing and battery disposal (3-6 year life))
  • hybrid cars bring out the worst of both I.C.E. and electric in a heavier unit.
  • it has taken 200 odd years to optimise petrol / diesel cars etc. Electric will need at least 20-50 years to even get close to that level. Consider that 40-60% of energy is lost on each conversion from one form to another... starting with 100 units of energy, an ICE runs on 17 units while an electric runs on only 6 as it requires an extra step to convert the electricity to rotational motion vs petrol to rotational motion. Therefore, electric has a 94% loss in use in a vehicle as compared to a loss of 83% with an ICE vehicle. This doesn't account for the losses in generating the electricity in the first place by burning gas / oil. An electric vehicle is only viable as a train / tram / bus on set route connected by cable to generating station where the vehicle does not carry either the electric storage device (which is a dual loss in converting electricy to chemical energy (to charge the battery) and from chemical energy to electricity - to discharge / use the battery) or a power station (similar to a diesel electric train etc) around.

recycling

• moves 'spare parts' for repair into shredders and is burnt. The only recycled item is the metal. This ensures new items are purchaseed over repairing / reuse.

Due to the practices, we will eventually run out of all resources.

cows... being a polutant.

• a cow is a natural vegetarian that converts green stuff to energy. If we eliminate all the vegetarians cause they polute the world... we would also eliminate all sources of meat! What idiot works this one out?

The myth of gas / hydrogen is that it doesn't polute. Gas is CH4 = 1 carbon + 4 hydrogen. 3 hydrogen are burnt to release water + hydrocarbon which is the primary destroyer of the ozone layers. Burning hydrogen, in a ideal world, would bond with oxygen to create water... however with the air being 78% nitrogen and only 21% oxygen, usually when hydrogen is burnt in air, a proportion bonds with nitrogen to produce amonia gas, which is heavier than air, sinks into the ground killing all life.

As soon as we remove money / capitalism, we can then attempt to fix the planet and create true green concepts. Otherwise, we are destined to consume every natural resource on this planet, and eventually, the universe. 

1 hour ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

@Little BabyDoll Christine:

One of the problems with the video you link to is the person talk is the speaker claims as "facts" a number of items without the proof being provided.

Since I don't like to pin point where I live, I'm not going to provide "proof" on some of the claims made.  At to the use of vinyl in buildings, some of what he states as facts are correct and some of what he states as facts are not correct, at least in the area I live.

And since I'm not going to provide "proof" to back up my comments (or specifically state the items I've found to be correct or incorrect, I'll leave it at that.  

11 minutes ago, zzyzx said:

This person sound like he has been bought...... I wonder how much he was sold for?

Vinyl / plastic is a manmade product. As a result, there is no natural process to break it down into its original parts unlike everything else in the world. If, for example, nature took over the world, in about 100 years, the planet would be covered in green life. In 1000 years, no sign would exist that man ever lived on the planet EXCEPT if one digs 1 foot below the ground one would find plastics in microbead form. These microbead plastics will still be here in trillions of years and even in milenia of centeries. Plastics do not naturally break down so plastics made today are here FOREVER.

Before the invention / creation of plastic, items were made of wood and wood mixed with varnish from tree sap. It was called 'Bakelite'. Today, everything has virgin plastic in it - cause new plastic is cheaper and more stable to use in manufacturer other than recycled plastics. There are the odd 'recycled' plastic item, but each is made with up to 80% new plastic to 20% recycled plastic. 

Even some metals are bonded to plastic in a lie to us as a 'stay fresh' packing. Metals are also bonded to papers. This type of manufacture ensures that the item is no longer recyclable so needs to be burnt to retrive the metals which vapourise the metal / substrate which eventually ends up mixing with rain / water supplies.

It is almost insane how much we let happen - and all it is doing is consuming the limited amount of resources this planet has.... so you and I can have the fresh crisps / chips / coffee / cereal etc and the shiny electronic gadget that will eventually end up in some fire / landfill / dumped at sea.

7 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

When they had their little eco-fest in Glasgow, Scotland a couple of years ago, someone toak a pic of the airport and it was clogged up with all their private jets. Also, a couple were caught, among them, John Kerry, riding to some conference or other in big fat SUV's, when they got about 5 blocks away from the place, they jumped out, grabbed a bicycle and pedalled the rest of the way

Not sure I trust this guy's scientific credentials.

Everything he said in the PVC vid appears to hold up. I got the link to the vid from A. C. Medical and we do use PVC pipes for water. One-time heavy expocisure problably would not causer caucer, but I'm sure it would do something else if drunk. He should have been more direct. It takes long term exposure  to carcinigens to do that job. We don't know how people using something treat it. Such things like do they follow directions or even bother to read them. If you misuse something, that is on you. But we live in a world where those who would seek power over our lives cater to idiots and lunatics who deserve only the Darwin Award. Google up "jama talcum powder ovarian cancer" (I have posted about this at length elsewhere, Google up "npr bmi" and watch the fun. YouTube up "today I found out is salt actually bad for you" (that one is complicated as there are sources of non-salt sodium that people take in huge quantities to a level I consider dangerous). If that cancer spike happened in Latin America, I am not surprised. We had poisoning problems with guys who used cesium as a kind of face paint because they like the metallic blue color. I know I don't trust WHO, which I heard even 60 MINUTES, no Trumpbot Alt Right or even conservative kook rag, and which I have seen cases of being biased to the left, call out for being under control of China (over the lab at Wuhan and COVID 19 and the scarcity of info coming from China with the acquiescence of WHO). And now the Vice Chair of WHO is North friggin' Korea! You really want to trust THAT?!. In a political war, where the stakes are power and government coin going into your pockets, the first casualty is truth and it's methodology, science

"But now, I have to go thoruh RUBBER PANTIES'R'US and delete most of the real rubber panty reviews"

Don't do that. Don't you have a "stuff from the past" section somewhere...?

RUBBER PANTIES'R'US was meant to be a more practical "user guide". What would be the point to having things that cannot be gotten anymore. Having them still listed would be misleading. I had to clear out the AC Medical/Rearz plastic panties. Besides the reviews are still in existence over in Products>Washables and Cloth Diaerps & Panties, It is just that I must remove the links and descriptions from RUBBER PANTIES'R'US. I am also thinking of removing Rearz and Protex from the list of companies where you can get rubber panties. If you want the reviews, go get them and save your own links to each of them