LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Carpooping

At first, I thought maybe it was a portable training potty for toddlers. But it's a port-o-potty for the car!  ....I think I"ll stick with my diapers. Imagine getting pulled over by a cop and you get caught with a toilet strapped to your fanny.  Or a car accident. :29_EmoticonsHDcom::40_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

At first, I thought maybe it was a portable training potty for toddlers. But it's a port-o-potty for the car!  ....I think I"ll stick with my diapers. Imagine getting pulled over by a cop and you get caught with a toilet strapped to your fanny.  Or a car accident. :29_EmoticonsHDcom::40_EmoticonsHDcom:

I like to think I have “car accidents” every time wear diapers in the car (which incidentally is always)😆

• Like 1

My though is it's for toddlers and small children who have to pee while on a road trip.  Me, I always peed in a bottle with a cap when I was 4 years old, but that was 60 years ago with big cars with huge back seats (1953 Pontiac and 1959 Buick).  I doubt an average adult would even fit on that porta potty seat and I sure wouldn't want to be in the car riding after someone had dropped a load inside.  Be kind of hard for an adult to rise up, pull down his britches and slide the thing under his bottom without knocking his head unconscious on the car roof, let alone trying to wipe his butt with TP.  No, I'm sure it was someone's twisted imagination that dreamed this up for small kids on a road trip so daddy won't have to stop every half hour for one of the kids to go to the bathroom.

2 hours ago, carsfan said:

I like to think I have “car accidents” every time wear diapers in the car (which incidentally is always)😆

Now that begs the old question.....if it happens inside a diaper, does it count as an accident? After all, that's what the diaper is for...

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

My though is it's for toddlers and small children who have to pee while on a road trip.  Me, I always peed in a bottle with a cap when I was 4 years old, but that was 60 years ago with big cars with huge back seats.  I doubt an average adult would even fit on that porta potty seat and I sure wouldn't want to be in the car riding after someone had dropped a load inside.  Be kind of hard for an adult to rise up, pull down his britches and slide the thing under his bottom without knocking his head unconscious on the car roof, let alone trying to wipe his butt with TP.  No, I'm sure it was someone's twisted imagination that dreamed this up for small kids on a road trip so daddy won't have to stop every half hour for one of the kids to go to the bathroom.

Very true. Plus I think an adult would have to be pretty desperate to pull their britches down whilst in the company of others and go potty in the car in front of everyone else. I think adults in general are too used to privacy for that.  I can see it being designed more for kids. 

The logic of this item in a vehicle does not make sense. I would have presumed it to be a camping toilet.

It is adult sized yet, no adult would need something like this unless the road trip is across some desolate area that would take more than 4* hours between petrol stations / rest stops - and even if it was, there are better ways to handle bathroom needs as nobody is in that much hurry to not stop and void at the side of the road / behind a tree etc.

A long distance truck driver might have need for this, but then they would be carrying a fresh smelling turd until the time they get to a place to dump it etc.

The standard way to handle a child that can't hold it for the 4 hours etc between rest stops is to place them in diapers / pull-ups. Getting a child to use a stationary toilet without missing, i.e. getting the floor etc wet, is difficult enough. An actual childs potty has a plastic barrier that goes between the childs legs to assist the child in getting wee in the toilet and not all over the room. Doing it in a car that is in motion where the parent is in the front seat and the child is in the rear seat is close to impossible.

As a result, this product is designed as a lie - to convince those people who will not wear some form of protection (cause they think that they don't need that type of underwear) that there is an other option other than wearing diapers / stopping to use a rest room.

Then again, how clean / safe are the bathrooms in normal rest areas, but still, even if I didn't need to wear diapers, on road trips, I would still wear a diaper.

*4 hours is the average lenght a vehicle can travel between fuel fills. This works out at 120 k/hr or 100 mph = 480km or 400m in a 4 hour trip would be the range of most fuel tanks.

I'm guessing someone came up with this after the massive traffic jams in china.

FOR PEOPLE : Situable for outdoor off-road, long-distance driving, camping, traffic congestion, etc., as well as mobile toilets for adults, children, pregnant women, the elderly and people with reduced mobility

There is also a mention of disposable bags.

21 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Now that begs the old question.....if it happens inside a diaper, does it count as an accident? After all, that's what the diaper is for...

It counts as an accident if you wear a diaper just in case but really don't plan on using it, but something happens, you just can't hold it in time to get to a bathroom, but that was why you had a diaper on, just in case!  Or, you are a DL and just love to wear them all the time but suddenly the cramping hit you and you exploded in your diaper.  That would be an accident but you would be glad you had a diaper fetish!

As for me, I never have accidents in my diapers.  I have "On Purpose's" 

Err, actualy, this is but another itteration of products that show up now and again, basicly an atempt to have a portable potty for use in the car, for when there is no option to go for regular folks. AKA its a portable urinal, just for poop rather than just pee. Its not a good option, but, when your in the middle of nowhere, or traped in traffic, well, something is better than nothing.

As for using a diaper 'on accsident' well, you put the diaper on for a reason, so anything that happens in the diaper, was planed for. thus not an acsident, not really. Even when your not actualy planing to use the diaper, its still fully capable of doing what its intended for, its less an acsident, than a, goodness, thank goodness I was prepaired!

On 7/20/2023 at 1:55 AM, Alyeskabird said:

Err, actualy, this is but another itteration of products that show up now and again, basicly an atempt to have a portable potty for use in the car, for when there is no option to go for regular folks. AKA its a portable urinal, just for poop rather than just pee.

Well, I think it's for both seeing as there is a screw cap on the front for emptying out the pee.  I still think it's for kids on long road trips.  Portable "urinal" just for poop is an oxymoron.

The add Dubious looked up says it's for kids and adults, but I do agree it's way too small to use, and then what about turning corners? stopping etc. I would much rather be in a diaper.

Yah this sorta stupid junk shows up now and again over the years. Its generaly practicly useless, but, people still buy it, and mostly they are just cheep plastic junk. I personaly would favor a diaper myself, less danger, and less stress.

On 7/18/2023 at 4:57 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

Very true. Plus I think an adult would have to be pretty desperate to pull their britches down whilst in the company of others and go potty in the car in front of everyone else. I think adults in general are too used to privacy for that.  I can see it being designed more for kids. 

It’s true. I’ll go with accidentally  on purpose