LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weirdest place you went diapered?

On 7/14/2023 at 7:19 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

And the lake might disappear.

Oh... that would be bad... 

As I drag my kayak across the mud, leaving drag marks from it and the HUGELY swollen disper

"Sorry,but my Megamax soaked it ALL up... "

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

y'all got me beat. 😂 I've worn to the dentist- both for routine dental work and for dental surgery. To the eye doctor, to various malls and stores. To many, many everyday places in my everyday life.  I've tried on clothes overy my diaper in dressing rooms. Once when I was several hours away from home at a discount outlet I tried on clothes in an open dressing room (it was communal women only but there was no privacy). I tried to keep my diaper hidden as best I could. I was trying on a dress; took my shirt off, slid dress over my head and once my diaper was covered by the dress, only then did I take my shorts off.  There were a few other women in there and I didn't notice any of them giving me any odd looks, so I'm assuming no one noticed my diaper. It was an ABU Kiddo diaper.  I've had diaper leaks in public (twice in Walmart, a few times at other places) way back when I first started wearing and learned the hard way just how dependable Depends are. 😂

• Like 1

In my younger days living in a student dormitory, one morning I decided to go down to our laundry room with my laundry.

Since it was very early in the morning and I didn't expect to meet anyone, I chose to stay in my footed sleeper with the night diaper on.

Much to my surprise, one of my roommates was already washing her clothes when I entered the laundry room. We chatted loosely while I threw my laundry into the machine. Once my washing had started we said our goodbyes and I went back to my little student apartment.

The interesting thing is that she didn't comment on my clothes or my obvious diaper bottom in the laundry room or later when we met. As if it was only natural that I came and washed my clothes in my footed sleeper with a diaper underneath. 😊

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

I would frequent a coffee house in my town years back when in college . I knew one of the owners there. She was a very attractive girl about maybe 22 or so. So I would sometimes stay late a talk with her while she cleaned up the place. So one night I happened to be diapered and in a crinkly one too while talking whith her. So we sat at a table for a while before officially closing up . So I was getting such a rush deep inside being with her and knowing I had on this diaper. I also was wondering if she could tell if I was wearing one. She didnt seem to and I was then thinking Im overthinking this and she probably didnt even notice. 

Burning Man for 4 days in just a diaper and t-shirt.

Went camping at a BLM nude camping area outside Quartzsite AZ

https://clothesfree.com/blog/f/today-we-are-at-the-largest-clothing-optional-area-on-blm-land

got up in the morning and had breakfast in just my wet diaper then changed into a dry diaper and kilt and went into town.

Came back to camp and spent the rest of the day nude and put on a diaper for the evening.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2023 at 5:14 PM, Toddler Pampers said:

To get a haircut.  All lady barbers and I like being diapered around women. 

Also saw therapist a couple of times to try and figure out my diaper fetish.  She did know I was diapered, because I told her I would be.  I even asked if I could show her, to prove how babyish my diaper was, how strong my fetish was, and she agreed.

...I'm always diapered in a thick cloth diaper getting a hair cut, but just usually have a pair of pj's and a long shirt on.

...I saw a very cool, older lady sex fetish/sex/marriage therapist for a year and I told her first session I would be coming in my diapers(under my clothers of course). She knew I only wore cloth diapers and she told me "Do not wear two of them, it'll be too noticeable."

I wore a diaper to my last colonoscopy (but I did take it off when they had be strip down and put the gown on for the procedure).   I've had a few other procedures that I kept it on for.

I did wear one a few times while officiating a NASCAR race.  

Just now, willnotwill said:

I wore a diaper to my last colonoscopy (but I did take it off when they had be strip down and put the gown on for the procedure).   I've had a few other procedures that I kept it on for.

I did wear one a few times while officiating a NASCAR race.  

I hope that didn't influence you to give the Abena race car special treatment!  LOL!

I went to a court hearing for work, incontinent with a stent and a diaper. Had to go through a security check with metal detectors and a body search. Luckily I was wearing plastic pants without metal snaps so the detector didn't go off. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/11/2023 at 10:07 PM, diaperguy85 said:

I don't believe he saw/noticed anything, but I'm not going to try and find out lol!

Emergency repairs at friends' places have been my undoing before. I almost always wear a onesie over my diaper if I'm going to be doing anything strenuous, but a couple of times, I've had to answer the call when I wasn't adequately dressed - once when a buddy's water softener exploded (or, more accurately, a pipe behind it exploded), and I ended up kneeling and squatting in behind it with a diaper on and no onesie, while he stood behind me with a flashlight. The other time, my friend pinned and derailed his garage door with a boat trailer that had grabbed a snowblower and a fridge on his way out. One of the cables on the torsion bar jumped the spool, and we had to lower the door and rewind the spool before putting the cable back on the pin, at the lower corner of the door. I was lying on the floor, contorting around, fighting with this thing for a half hour while my friends took turns trying to take tension off the cable further up. I could tell by the cold concrete that was pressing up against my bare skin that my shirt was way up, and I knew they were looking at a strip of diaper across my lower back - they had to be. The never said anything about it, and it hasn't changed anything about our relationships. We are planning a golf getaway as we speak. 

On 7/14/2023 at 11:30 AM, FretaBWet said:

Belted into the co-pilot seat on a DeHaviland Otter seaplane over the Alaska glaciers.

Very, very cool. One thing I have not done in a diaper is flown an aircraft. I have taking flying lessons and I have piloted aircraft before, but the rich guy I knew who owned one and used to invite me out to fly it, decided to sell it because his wife refused to ever let him take her anywhere in it, anyway, so I haven't been behind a stick (this one had a stick, Columbia 350), in about five years. 

On 7/14/2023 at 9:21 AM, wannawet said:

planning to find a secured spot up the lake from the campground, and spend my days out in nature with nothing on but a black Megamax..

This is on my list of things to do - either rent a really private cottage, or go to a remote campsite, and hang out for a few days in a diaper. Assuming my wife puts up with it. 

On 11/20/2023 at 9:44 PM, pyrotechnicshobbiest said:

My moms house lol

That's not so weird.  I went diapered in my mom's house for the first 5 years of my life, and not only that, both she and my dad diapered and changed me!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

in college i went to a normie party diapered, and like in a cushies too so it was crinkly and if my shirt lifted up at all you could clearly see i wasnt just wearing "underwear." i was so pee shy that id still go into the bathroom to pee myself and then flush the toilet in case anyone was waiting outside. looking back im not sure why i wore to this party at all lol maybe just to push myself

I was at a Minnesota library checking my messages on fetlife about 20 years ago and I guess it’s a flagged site at the library and it was so quiet in there you could hear a spoon hit the ground so any noise in there could be heard so I guess that’s a weird place

i got home and my dad said

”did you do something bad at the library”? 

I sent him a silent message “define bad” because bad and good is all in “the eye of the beholder “

On 6/25/2023 at 7:45 PM, diaperuser1 said:

The title says it all! What is the weirdest or maybe riskiest place you have gone while padded?  

I went to a strip club in one before. A stripper did sit on my lap and we talked for a while but nothing was said.  No lap dances for me that night.

I find diapers in the clubs extremely fun and humiliating, much to my enjoyment.

On 12/23/2023 at 6:47 PM, WetDad said:

Since I'm only UI, I don't bother wearing a diaper when I dive. If I ever migrate to a dry suit, that would have to change.

I have worn a diaper many of times under a drysuit, they are very concealable in them.

On 7/14/2023 at 9:21 AM, wannawet said:

Going camping in end of the month for a week, alone, no wife, no dog, just me, my kayak, ans my diapers... planning to find a secured spot up the lake from the campground, and spend my days out in nature with nothing on but a black Megamax... planning to wear from the time I leave the house until I come home 5 days later... 

I got to go camping like that, shorter trip. Wore for 52 hours in total was spent in diapers.  I wore bib short alls over my med grade diapers all weekend of my camping trip.