LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

As a child/teen, did you fantasize about being incontinent, or did that come later?

I was probably 6'ish when I had my first desire. My mom's friend and her two younger boys came to my house to visit. I don't remember much of it, other than at one point the friend had to go change the boys' diapers. I must have said something that showed my interest in it, because I remember her teasing me and asking me if I wanted to be diapered, too. I remember immediately saying No to try and sound grown up (idiot). But I remember feeling like I truly did want to be changed into one.

My next encounter with diapers in my memory was around age 12. It was pretty much the same as other people have said from there, the internet informed me of what was actually going on.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, bwakee said:

I was probably 6'ish when I had my first desire. My mom's friend and her two younger boys came to my house to visit. I don't remember much of it, other than at one point the friend had to go change the boys' diapers. I must have said something that showed my interest in it, because I remember her teasing me and asking me if I wanted to be diapered, too. I remember immediately saying No to try and sound grown up (idiot). But I remember feeling like I truly did want to be changed into one.

My next encounter with diapers in my memory was around age 12. It was pretty much the same as other people have said from there, the internet informed me of what was actually going on.

I used to sneak and get diapers when I was about 12-13, we watched our older step brothers kid because he wanted not to much to do with her. Back then the baby diapers were all plastic backed. I would put it inside my underwear and pee it full and boy oh boy did it feel soo nice, on my stuff, I had my fun with it and trashed it. I would hide a few so I could get off when we were not sitting for her. And don't get me wrong she was a good kid and we all had fun with her. With our horrible family of abusive step parents we could escape for a while playing with a cool baby -toddler, but I still think of those plastic back just about daily.  I was a very shy kid and could not ask a girl anything if I had too. If my mom would have threatened me with a diaper I would have found a way to get it on. That was before my mom left us with dad and step mom she was step mom from Hell.....Very very long story. 

• Like 2

For me it wasn't the nappies so much but I just loved wetting my pants during the day and my bed at night. I had no desire to be dry. I don't know why but I just loved wetting my self.

Just now, stevewet said:

For me it wasn't the nappies so much but I just loved wetting my pants during the day and my bed at night. I had no desire to be dry. I don't know why but I just loved wetting my self. My grandmother was incontinent and her house reeked of stale pee. This fascinated me. I had a great uncle who wet his bed his whole life. I often wonder if he did it deliberately. 

I certainly used to fantasize about being incontinent in old age. I didn't expect it to happen at 50 but 10 years on and totally dependant on nappies I couldn't be happier.

• Like 2

If I could do it without my wife getting madd I would wet my pants, and my new tights and just walk around leaving a wet pee trail where ever I go. I just have started wearing woman's tights and other stuff, that I can cover up so my wife will be ok with it. I have sneaked and used panties etc all my life. I just try to break my wife into it a item at a time, since I didn't tell her 28 yrs ago about my pee and diapers etc........

• 1 month later...

I don't think my interest in bladder incontinence came until adulthood, though some seeds may have been planted in my teenage years when: (1) I started getting interested in DL and desiring the feeling of being padded, and (2) when I accidentally wet my brother's bunk, which was such a weird/funny one-time experience.

I think what's drawing me incontinence now is that it's a change/loss of control that diapers can cause, and that change aspect really appeals to me.

Yes, while still in grade school. I was familiar with diapers from bedwetting. I know the thought had crossed my mind about what would happen if I needed them in the day, too, which I didn’t. At some point diapers became really fun and I started experimenting during the day, but only at home. Never got the guts to wear them to school or when out. That came later along with all the excitement I still experience. 

16 hours ago, SoggyFroggy said:

I had fantasies of never having been potty trained ever since I was around 8.

When I was 12, I had come across stuff online about people making themselves incontinent, the fantasies about being incontinent spiked dramatically, since I had now learned that it was possible to voluntarily become incontinent.

So, the desire to be incontinent in some way or another has always been there since childhood for me. Then again, it's a chicken-or-egg question about which came first: the desire to be diapered or the desire to be incontinent? The question being which caused which.

That sound familiar. Although, my point of entry to all of this was bedwetting that didn’t stop to wanting diapers and not wanting it to stop sometime between 8 and 10 I guess. I did see an add in a catalog for “incontinent pants” around that time that put the diaper desire into high gear. And so it stayed.

I can remember an incident in my early childhood when a classmate peed his pants. This stayed with me for a long time, without me having any desire to become incontinent.

I developed the desire to wear diapers early on, but more to enjoy the feeling of an empty and full diaper on my body. I started with this in 2005. At first I wore diapers irregularly, later almost every day, but never at night.

About 5 years ago I read here that frequent urination could lead to an overactive bladder. I then started this training, which has already led to a certain degree of success. If I were to develop urge incontinence as a result of this, I would accept it - as of today and now.

If you say that in other posts I would have expressed this differently, you are right! It is actually the case for me that my wishes vary slightly from time to time. 

The good thing about it, however, is that on the one hand I also know that you can fight an overactive bladder and thus also urge incontinence through training. Because it could be that once I have achieved this, I think that it is not the right thing for me at this moment.

On the other hand, I'm also very relaxed because it doesn't bother me that I haven't fully achieved the goal yet and I just observe and let things happen without putting a lot of pressure on myself.

• Like 2

Have fantasized about it since I was a child. I used to stuff my underwear with paper towels to pretend that I was wearing a diaper. In my 20s I started buying diapers and wearing then but didn't start seriously untraining until my 30s. 

• Like 1

When I was young before I entered puberty I disliked wetting the bed. Into puberty and afterwards though even though my bedwetting reduced a lot by the time I was 13 I didn't want my mother to take the rubber sheet off my bed. I kept it on until I was 17 with strategic bedwetting on purpose mixed with a few accidents. And then I started dating and having a rubber sheet on the bed didn't help when trying to get to second base so I took it off. But I always retained by attachment to having a wet bed.

I was 11 yo and playing with a friend from school when I found out that he was wearing diapers due to a birth defect that left him incontinent. Out of nowhere it became an obsession. I wanted to become incontinent like him as well, I wanted to be diaper dependent. I had to wait 10 years before I could start experimenting with catheters and another 15 years to start making my own stents. Almost ten years ago I reached my goal. My stent makes me completely incontinent the way he was and I now know that it is indeed a wonderful feeling to be diaper dependent. Not all the time, but most of the time for sure.  

• Like 3
8 hours ago, cathdiap said:

I was 11 yo and playing with a friend from school when I found out that he was wearing diapers due to a birth defect that left him incontinent. Out of nowhere it became an obsession. I wanted to become incontinent like him as well, I wanted to be diaper dependent. I had to wait 10 years before I could start experimenting with catheters and another 15 years to start making my own stents. Almost ten years ago I reached my goal. My stent makes me completely incontinent the way he was and I now know that it is indeed a wonderful feeling to be diaper dependent. Not all the time, but most of the time for sure.  

I applaud you on your stent success,  believe me I want to do it the rest of the way, I have had dribbles for 15 yrs. I have been wearing 24/7 for a number of yrs. I pee when it feels like it wants to come. My biggest issue with peeing in a toilet is all I get is dribbles and I don't have any issues with prostate according to my numbers . But the fact of sticking it up my hole scares me a lot. How do you get to where you feel safe ? to not get any infection etc from it and I am sure there is pain at least inserting it. I have read a lot of your comments and I trust what you say because of your success. 

@foreverdlI get why you are hesitant doing it yourself. I guess one has to be completely obsessed to be willing to take the risks that come with it. I have had a couple of UTI's but strangely they all happened while I was using catheters. Ever since I started making and using my own stents I have never had a UTI again. Inserting my stent may be a bit sensitive, but not painful at all. 

Looking back on the whole process I am glad I found a way to meet my mental and physical needs. It might have driven me completely crazy if I hadn't found a way to experience incontinence.

21 hours ago, cathdiap said:

@foreverdlI get why you are hesitant doing it yourself. I guess one has to be completely obsessed to be willing to take the risks that come with it. I have had a couple of UTI's but strangely they all happened while I was using catheters. Ever since I started making and using my own stents I have never had a UTI again. Inserting my stent may be a bit sensitive, but not painful at all. 

Looking back on the whole process I am glad I found a way to meet my mental and physical needs. It might have driven me completely crazy if I hadn't found a way to experience incontinence.

Thanks, is your latest home made stent in a thread ? I may see about making me one

ouch, will that whole thing go inside?? how wide is it. that looks like its over a 1/4 inch wide. Do you insert that inside and the Cath is inside of it ? I am sorry if I am asking dumb questions but it's new to me. Maybe you can Message me with all of the pictures and instructions. I am wanting to try because I'm not going to all the Dr's for them to say you're old.... And my prostate will block pee when it wants to.

1 hour ago, foreverdl said:

ouch, will that whole thing go inside?? how wide is it. that looks like its over a 1/4 inch wide. Do you insert that inside and the Cath is inside of it ? I am sorry if I am asking dumb questions but it's new to me. Maybe you can Message me with all of the pictures and instructions. I am wanting to try because I'm not going to all the Dr's for them to say you're old.... And my prostate will block pee when it wants to.

There's a whole thread dedicated to this. The beginning pages got corrupted back in 2017 but the last 10 or so pages explain everything in detail. On top of that you get to see other people's attempts. Check it out:

1 hour ago, Kevin140 said:

What does this all have to do with the topic of the original question here, where are the admins who prevent something like this?

Respectfully, is there something wrong with a little mini-conversation about something off topic in any thread on DD? I don't think the last few posts are majorly detracting from the discussion, but I could be wrong. Thoughts?

22 hours ago, Kevin140 said:

What does this all have to do with the topic of the original question here, where are the admins who prevent something like this?

You are right. I removed the post with the off topic pic. 

• Like 2
Vor 21 Stunden sagte Hannah YMS:

Bei allem Respekt, stimmt etwas mit einer kleinen Mini-Konversation über etwas Off-Topic in irgendeinem Thread auf DD nicht? Ich glaube nicht, dass die letzten Beiträge die Diskussion wesentlich beeinträchtigen, aber ich könnte mich irren. Gedanken?

Tut mir leid, dass ich die Admin-Funktion aufgerufen habe, aber ich weiß nicht, wie andere DD hier verwenden. Sicherlich bekomme ich einige E-Mails mit meinen Lieblingsdiskussionen, aber nach ein paar Tagen, in denen ich keine Zeit hatte, komme ich zum Hauptforum und sehe, dass es einige neue gibt Einträge, in der Diskussion gefällt mir. Und dann gibt es noch eine Menge über Stents: 

Haben Sie als Kind/Jugendlicher davon geträumt, inkontinent zu sein, oder kam das erst später?

Und was zum Teufel..., ich sehe etwas über die Herstellung von Stents, es gibt so viele andere Threads zu diesem Thema. Als ich neu bei DD war, las ich alles darüber und kam zu dem Schluss, dass das nicht das ist, was ich will.

Und jetzt gibt es eine Diskussion über Dinge in der Kindheit und Jugendzeit, und bevor diese Diskussion von Stent-Fans gekapert wird ... OK. Ich bin ein bisschen wie ein IT-Administrator Null und Eins. Tut mir leid, wenn Sie eine Diskussion über Stents führen möchten, nutzen Sie bitte den Thread für dieses Thema und langweilen Sie mich nicht in diesem Thread !

Sorry, aber ich möchte nicht, dass jemand durch meine Meinung beleidigt wird 😔! Ich hoffe nur, dass wir mehr über das Hauptthema diskutieren können.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Kevin140 said:

Tut mir leid, dass ich die Admin-Funktion aufgerufen habe, aber ich weiß nicht, wie andere DD hier verwenden. Sicherlich bekomme ich einige E-Mails mit meinen Lieblingsdiskussionen, aber nach ein paar Tagen, in denen ich keine Zeit hatte, komme ich zum Hauptforum und sehe, dass es einige neue gibt Einträge, in der Diskussion gefällt mir. Und dann gibt es noch eine Menge über Stents: 

Haben Sie als Kind/Jugendlicher davon geträumt, inkontinent zu sein, oder kam das erst später?

Und was zum Teufel..., ich sehe etwas über die Herstellung von Stents, es gibt so viele andere Threads zu diesem Thema. Als ich neu bei DD war, las ich alles darüber und kam zu dem Schluss, dass das nicht das ist, was ich will.

Und jetzt gibt es eine Diskussion über Dinge in der Kindheit und Jugendzeit, und bevor diese Diskussion von Stent-Fans gekapert wird ... OK. Ich bin ein bisschen wie ein IT-Administrator Null und Eins. Tut mir leid, wenn Sie eine Diskussion über Stents führen möchten, nutzen Sie bitte den Thread für dieses Thema und langweilen Sie mich nicht in diesem Thread !

Sorry, aber ich möchte nicht, dass jemand durch meine Meinung beleidigt wird 😔! Ich hoffe nur, dass wir mehr über das Hauptthema diskutieren können.

Vilen dank, but you don't need to type in German to make any points here.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Hannah YMS said:

Respectfully, is there something wrong with a little mini-conversation about something off topic in any thread on DD? I don't think the last few posts are majorly detracting from the discussion, but I could be wrong. Thoughts?

Sorry, there went something wrong with the translate function in Chrome, there ist the originla english version:

Sorry for calling the admin function, but I don't know how others use DD here. Sure I get some emails with my favorite discussions, but after a few days of not having time, I come to the main forum and see that there are some new posts that I like in the discussion. And then there's a lot about stents:

Did you dream of being incontinent as a child/teenager, or did that come later?

And what the hell..., I see something about making stents, there are so many other threads on this topic. When I was new to DD, I read all about it and decided it wasn't what I wanted.

And now there's a discussion about things in childhood and adolescence, and before that discussion gets hijacked by stent fans... OK. I'm a bit like an IT administrator zero and one. Sorry, if you want to have a discussion about stents, please use the thread dedicated to that topic and don't bore me in this thread!

Sorry, but I don't want anyone to be offended by my opinion 😔! I just hope we can discuss more on the main topic.

5 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

Vilen dank, but you don't need to type in German to make any points here.

I am so sorry, my mistake!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kevin140 said:

Sorry, there went something wrong with the translate function in Chrome, there ist the originla english version:

Sorry for calling the admin function, but I don't know how others use DD here. Sure I get some emails with my favorite discussions, but after a few days of not having time, I come to the main forum and see that there are some new posts that I like in the discussion. And then there's a lot about stents:

Did you dream of being incontinent as a child/teenager, or did that come later?

And what the hell..., I see something about making stents, there are so many other threads on this topic. When I was new to DD, I read all about it and decided it wasn't what I wanted.

And now there's a discussion about things in childhood and adolescence, and before that discussion gets hijacked by stent fans... OK. I'm a bit like an IT administrator zero and one. Sorry, if you want to have a discussion about stents, please use the thread dedicated to that topic and don't bore me in this thread!

Sorry, but I don't want anyone to be offended by my opinion 😔! I just hope we can discuss more on the main topic.

I am so sorry, my mistake!

No worries, I was just curious. I am not offended by your opinion. You have a fair point, threads should generally remain on topic.

• Like 1

Even from a young age I wanted to be in nappies 24/7 using them for both wetting and messing. From early teens I knew about folk not being able to control themselves. I do not recall the word "incontinent" though. However, I always knew I wanted to be double incontinent though. These days the desire is not as strong, both wearing 24/7 is strong if that makes much sence lol

• Like 1