LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Appropriate places and situations to let your little, AB or sissy side shine. Or Not!

I have been away from these boards for a while, but I have noted some very good conversation about what is appropriate and what is not. There have been lots of comments about people showing their diapers in public. As forcing your lifestyle or fetish on others in public.

I must say I agree with these statements. We need to be very careful about not ever doing that! 

Having said that I think that there are some places where it is appropriate. These are all places and situations that we can be comfortable being ourselves. Places like Fremont Street in Vegas in the after dark hours, Marti Gra celebrations, Pride events, Halloween parties in night clubs.  In short places that people expect there to be adult entertainment and activities. Places that are not likely to be attended by young families and people who are offended by that sort of thing. 

I was a good friend of Heidi Lynn. And was in many places with her in public. For those who don't know Heidi Lynn lived full time as a Sissy AB. Her outfits were short and not much fabric involved in them. as a result, it was obvious to everyone who saw her that she was wearing diapers and plastic pants. They were clearly on display to the point you could tell from a distance if they were wet or not.  Not everywhere we went was a place people expected to see adult fetish type behavior. Many times, we were asked to leave because people were upset and asked to Managers to have us leave.  On the other hand, we attended several Pride and fetish events without any trouble at all. 

The point I'm trying to get to is not all situations are created equal. Not all clothing is the same. And may even depend on who is wearing it. For example, if you are a cute young lady, you will probably get away with more than a 58-year-old male like me.   So my sissy dresses are more elaborate and cover a lot more of me. Also, I wear very frilly rumba pants over my diapers. It leaves passersby, wondering if, and not knowing I'm wearing a diaper.  They certainly couldn't tell if the diaper was wet or not.  As a result, I have hardly never been asked to leave an establishment.  Mostly that happened when I was with Heidi Lynn. 

If we want to get people to stop doing stupid stuff in the wrong situations and places. Making us all look bad!! Let's talk about what places and situations are okay! Hopefully people will seek out better situations and places and avoid the stupid. Have fun without offending. 

I will post a photo of me with people I met at Fremont St in Vegas around Halloween. May people I come across view it as a "Kodak moment" and ask to have their pictures taken with me. So, I have hundreds of photos like this. 

I look forward to hearing about places that are okay to be openly AB, DL, Sissy babies. Also feel free to share places that are definitely not okay! We can learn a lot from the stupid mistakes of the past. 

10-28-2006-052.thumb.jpg.65fe191da5480bd10e9aa5762d86ea4b.jpg178-7809_IMG.thumb.JPG.632ef2ca7b893ed102a9718d238e1968.JPG

• Like 1

I think there are two kinds of places

1 private homes where you are known for what you are and it is approved , and it is proper at that time. You might be at a home of an ABLG friend but there may also be non-ABLG's as the visit may be about something else. In that case Do not be your adorable littel blonde self

2. At a "camp" or convention if the rules permit. For example, it may be a Little Girl thing but diapers may not be allowed. Now, I might have a problem with that since I may be in an activity for about 4 hours without reasonable access to a ladies room. If I am active, I can go for a couple of hours before I must wet, but 4 would make me very uncomfortable and I might lose it anyway. That would not have been true 30 years ago

I am somewhat against using holloween as a time/place. In that case you are using it for something outside its scope for an agenda not shared by the rest of the participants. This waters down any enjoyment of the activities both of the halloween spirit and the secret thrill you are getting from your kink/fetish. If I were at such a function, I could not enjoy being me and I would be out of step with the purpose and spirit of the goings on. If I have never been to such parities en petite fille. Someone might say that I "wear the dress and tiara too weill"

• Like 1

Little stuff in public is a tricky one because I think it relies on common sense, but everyone's ideas of what IS common sense is different.

Wearing diapers when out and about is easy. It's hidden, no one needs to know, there could be very legitimate reasons for wearing them so even if someone did somehow notice they probably wouldn't think much of it. Using them... Wetting is fine, I've never had a problem with that. Messing is one that is situational. I have messed in public a few times, each time it was very late at night with a short journey home. I certainly wouldn't do it in the middle of a busy high street on market day but if you can be very confident of not inconveniencing anyone I see no harm.

Little clothing can be worn quite secretly as well. Onesies under shirts or sweaters, if it's a plain onesie and a sunny day you probably wouldn't need to put anything over the top. You can get away with wearing a lot of Little stuff because it just looks cute. In terms of other paraphernalia, again, you can be smart with it. I took my little out and had a diaper bag with me the whole time. It wasn't really obvious what it was but it looked a bit childish and contained all the changing supplies.

I would never intentionally reveal anythnig to the public when going out and about but I don't think it's particularly difficult to hide in plain sight.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

I think there are two kinds of places

1 private homes where you are known for what you are and it is approved , and it is proper at that time. You might be at a home of an ABLG friend but there may also be non-ABLG's as the visit may be about something else. In that case Do not be your adorable littel blonde self

2. At a "camp" or convention if the rules permit. For example, it may be a Little Girl thing but diapers may not be allowed. How, I might have a problem with that since I may be in an activity for about 4 hours without reasonable access to a ladies room. If I am active, I can go for a couple of hours before I must wet, but 4 would make me very uncomfortable and I might lose it anyway. That would not have been true 30 years ago

I am somewhat against using holloween as a time/place. In that case you are using it for something outside its scope for an agenda not shared by the rest of the participants. This waters down any enjoyment of the activities both of the halloween speirt and the secret thrill you are getting from your kink/fetish. If I were at such a function, I could not enjoy being me and I would be out of steip with the purplse and spirit of the goings on. If have never been to such parities en petite fille. Someone might say that I "wear the dress and tiara too weill"

About #2, not that #2, I would be in trouble if they didn't allow diapers, because I don't have any other underwear.

About Halloween, and other similar events, you realize that crossdressers, rubberists, leather, furries, and every other kind of alternative dressing group is using it as an excuse to go out dressed. And NO this isn't an excuse to poop your diaper in public.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

About #2, not that #2, I would be in trouble if they didn't allow diapers, because I don't have any other underwear.

About Halloween, and other similar events, you realize that crossdressers, rubberists, leather, furries, and every other kind of alternative dressing group is using it as an excuse to go out dressed. And NO this isn't an excuse to poop your diaper in public.

With regard to the first statement: That is your choice, nobody put a gun to your head and commanded you not to have an althernative

As to the second. That is just the point, it is used and an EXCUSE; a means to hide one's true intent. That is using it falsely. To thine own self be true!

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

I am somewhat against using holloween as a time/place. In that case you are using it for something outside its scope for an agenda not shared by the rest of the participants. This waters down any enjoyment of the activities both of the halloween speirt and the secret thrill you are getting from your kink/fetish. If I were at such a function, I could not enjoy being me and I would be out of steip with the purplse and spirit of the goings on. If have never been to such parities en petite fille. Someone might say that I "wear the dress and tiara too weill"

Many bars, bowling allies, etc. in my neighborhood hold Halloween costume contests with cash prizes.  My late wife was a terrific seamstress, and she made baby dresses for both of us to wear.  We were always competitive, and won three different contests, in no small part because we were having a lot of fun being shameless exhibitionists.  Shoes were the big challenge, but our pink ballet slippers got many an ooh and ah.  So, the setting is important, but your attitude is just as important.  If you are comfortable with yourself, an awful lot of people will be comfortable around you.  Try and have some fun out there, always keeping in mind that some settings are much to be preferred over others.

• Like 1

I've said this before, but Halloween is one time of the year you can go out dressed in clothing you would not normally wear based on the occasion.  It is a chance for those who want people to see that they wear diapers (exhibitionists) to be able to do so without turning too many heads, if done tastefully.  Using your diaper, especially pooping in it while out and about for Halloween is a No No!  Perhaps wetting if you are double diapered when the outer diaper is part of your costume and will not get wet and you will not show in any way you actually wet your diaper.  I would not be going door to door trick-or-treating where kids are,  Doing so as an adult with a baby costume in an obvious diaper can be a bit disturbing to some people when kids are around.

Bars and clubs that have adult costume contests on Halloween are great places if you want to show off being diapered if you are brave enough to do so.  I've said before that a good costume that would be different that the diapered adult baby would be dressing like an old man with an old man rubber mask (or very good realistic make-up), plaid shirt, knee high black elastic socks, black leather shoes, a walker and a huge diaper.  Walk around dressed like that saying, "Martha!  Martha!  Where are my pants?"  You might get some laughs, but if there are old people around they may not think it's all that funny! 

• Like 3

I have done several costume contests as well. They are a lot of fun! but the big prize ones they have in Vegas at Night Club are typically won by regulars. Don't get me wrong they are usually very deserving. There are a lot of incredible costumes in that town, But regulars have bult in support. Usually done on applause from audiences. 

I was in one once at a night club and took second place. First place was won by a couple who were in very great pyhisical condition. They had body painted super hero costumes. The them was sexy costumes and they certainly hit the mark there! 

The contest was being MCed by Holly from "Girls next door" She was a bit surprised at how well the audience took to me in my baby dress.  She had a good laugh and thought I looked good. Just didn't view it as sexy.  No arguments from me on that. I found photos posted later in a national magazine. I already had photos but I was a little surprised to see it in the magazine. 

Vegas11-17.jpg.a98e6ffa468a2db5d717760f780d9d5c.jpgVegas11-18.jpg.803a5c0df3ab1a4b2c04093178eb4495.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Does the events at the "Pride parade" in NY City where people were chanting "We're here, we're Queer, and we're coming for your children!". And publicity that followed change your mind at all about appropriate behavior and places to let your little side show publicly?

I know it bothered me quite a bit. Maybe we on the "Littles" "AB" and "DL" side of things are a bit more sensitive to this subject since people have consistently wrongly labeled us as Petitfils. I for one do not support any sort of grooming activity at all!! Not for sexual preferences, fetishes, Trans excreta. I would support children exploring themselves and their feelings and identities.  But they can do that without adults giving them a push in one direction or another. Children these days have far more opportunities to find out information on things that interest them than I did when I grew up. It doesn't belong in our school systems as part of curriculum.  Adults (Parents, counselors) should answer questions, not push suggestions! My belief is that "You be You!" "Don't let anyone else's opinion of you become your reality!!" 

I am always up for open and honest discussion on some of these difficult topics that society is facing these days. 

Sincerely,

Cissy Crissy

11 hours ago, Cissy Crissy said:

Does the events at the "Pride parade" in NY City where people were chanting "We're here, we're Queer, and we're coming for your children!". And publicity that followed change your mind at all about appropriate behavior and places to let your little side show publicly?

I know it bothered me quite a bit. Maybe we on the "Littles" "AB" and "DL" side of things are a bit more sensitive to this subject since people have consistently wrongly labeled us as Petitfils. I for one do not support any sort of grooming activity at all!! Not for sexual preferences, fetishes, Trans excreta. I would support children exploring themselves and their feelings and identities.  But they can do that without adults giving them a push in one direction or another. Children these days have far more opportunities to find out information on things that interest them than I did when I grew up. It doesn't belong in our school systems as part of curriculum.  Adults (Parents, counselors) should answer questions, not push suggestions! My belief is that "You be You!" "Don't let anyone else's opinion of you become your reality!!" 

I am always up for open and honest discussion on some of these difficult topics that society is facing these days. 

Sincerely,

Cissy Crissy

@Cissy Crissy if I was there and I heard them say all that about their coming for the children.  Well it would not have been a good day for me as I would be saying something back to them about that.  

I will not allow someone to groom a child in no way such or form to be something they may not know they are or what ever.  and by those idiots chanting that they should be put in jail for it.

Yes they do have freedom of speech but there is a fine line on that subject.

I am fighting  a battle now to keep certain books from being put in school libraries as they should not be put in the library in the first place.

I am also fighting a battle for the children about teachers teaching their students it is ok to be this or it is ok to be that.  It is not the responsibilities of the teachers to teach that.  It is the responsibility of the parents.

And it really pisses me off when people think they can groom kids.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I find it difficult to believe that the chanting was intended literally. Yes, there are gay pedophiles as well as straight pedophiles. When you consider that maybe 10% of the population is gay and consider what percentage of this 10% leans toward pedophilia you will end up with a very very small number.

I think the real problem is all the straight people hating on gay people. Gay pride parades didn't just happen accidently. Gay people were verbally abused, ostracized, assaulted and murdered, and that's just from citizens. The police, FBI and many other government agencies threw their resources into it by raiding gay bars and gay places arresting everyone.

If you keep kicking a dog, eventually it will bite you. Gay people were constantly kicked and reached the breaking point at Stonewall. This was the birth of the gay pride movement. The chant at the parade was directed at the bigoted people who use their children as an excuse to take away our rights. Even now you have states trying to go back to the old ways of keeping gay people invisible.

Hugs,

Freta

11 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

I find it difficult to believe that the chanting was intended literally. Yes, there are gay pedophiles as well as straight pedophiles. When you consider that maybe 10% of the population is gay and consider what percentage of this 10% leans toward pedophilia you will end up with a very very small number.

I think the real problem is all the straight people hating on gay people. Gay pride parades didn't just happen accidently. Gay people were verbally abused, ostracized, assaulted and murdered, and that's just from citizens. The police, FBI and many other government agencies threw their resources into it by raiding gay bars and gay places arresting everyone.

If you keep kicking a dog, eventually it will bite you. Gay people were constantly kicked and reached the breaking point at Stonewall. This was the birth of the gay pride movement. The chant at the parade was directed at the bigoted people who use their children as an excuse to take away our rights. Even now you have states trying to go back to the old ways of keeping gay people invisible.

Hugs,

Freta

@FretaBWet I for one do not hate anyone.  It is their choice how they want to live.  And if someone wants to have a parade to celebrate then they sure can do it. 

And I do agree that LGBTQ people have been bashed for many years on end.  And I do not agree with those who do the bashing.  But one thing I do not care for his grooming of children.  And if I catch someone doing I will call them out and I will call the cops on them. 

If I take it into my own hands it will not turn out good for me or them.  So I will simply call the cops on them.

But I will never hate someone for who they are. 

Speaking of grooming, there is a short series called "Shiny Happy People", and its a documentary about the Duggars. (19 and counting) Netflix, I think. It shows in detail how their right wing church cult grooms all the daughters to accept being molested, while the boys are taught that girls are fair game. A genuinely fucked up group of people.

A lot of places have already been mentioned that are generally considered okay to dress in full on ABDL regalia or show off your diapers- pride parades, Halloween, sometimes New Years Eve parties (depending upon the venue and crowd) and private places- conventions, nightclubs etc. It might also depend a lot on location, too, especially if one wants to push the boundaries of what is acceptable in society. An outfit and behavior that might only get you a few strange looks (or total acceptance/ ignored and not bothered at all) in places like Portlant, Oregon or San Francisco in the USA could end up with one being tossed off a rooftop or thrown in jail in places such as Riyadh in Saudi Arabia and other countries. 🤷‍♀️

I need to be clear on something. I have nothing against "Pride" events. Just this "Chant". I was inappropriate! I don't care if there was any sarcasm or other meaning behind it. The purpose of pride is to help people feel safe and that they have a place in society. To take away the hateful rhetoric that was used by haters for most of human history. I have attended many "Pride" events in many cities and several states. 

IMG_1778.jpg.ecefc45bbbd200816d97867719b76de6.jpgP1260767.thumb.JPG.3f15f5be0aa9e7cebc3705cf6ade561c.JPG

We need to build bridges! Not ignite flames! Saying we are coming for their children! has no possible positive outcome. And has already and will continue to feed fear, bigotry and Hate! 

Use your head before you do something so stupid! 

Thats why I started this message string in the first place! 

• Like 1