LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper for taylor swift concert

I suspect a lot of wet pants if these people expect a pull up to hold a bladder full for a long concert!  Only the one woman had the right idea with a tape on diaper, but even that looked like a cheap store brand.  I think a lot of them wearing pull on disposable underwear will get a shock at the end of the night and hopefully a good lesson learned for their next concert.  Ah, the inexperienced who see commercials for Depends undergarments on TV and unknowingly think they are like an actual diaper that can hold hours of pee!

That's pretty funny.  Those diapers that they've chosen won't even be able to hold a small fraction of the amount of fluids that will be consumed during the tailgate parties before the concert,  let alone what will be consumed during the concert. 

He'll, even a MegaMax or a Rearz Mermaid or Critter Caboose diaper wouldn't be able to hold what most people will consume at a concert like that. 

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I suspect a lot of wet pants if these people expect a pull up to hold a bladder full for a long concert!  Only the one woman had the right idea with a tape on diaper, but even that looked like a cheap store brand.  I think a lot of them wearing pull on disposable underwear will get a shock at the end of the night and hopefully a good lesson learned for their next concert.  Ah, the inexperienced who see commercials for Depends undergarments on TV and unknowingly think they are like an actual diaper that can hold hours of pee!

I'm just imagining the shock on their faces and the wet spots on their pants if they let a full bladder loose in a Depends. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not a swifty fan myself but I go diapered to most concerts I go to(mainly see metal bands), especially, I'm a queuer,like to be on the barrier and usually get to the concert 3+ hours before to get to the front when door open. I wear tena slip ultima, sometimes doubled or with boosters if I'm queuing for a long time. 

• Like 1

If that's the case, Northshore should be marketing diapers at concerts. Can you imagine how much money you would make at those concerts 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

If that's the case, Northshore should be marketing diapers at concerts. Can you imagine how much money you would make at those concerts 

I could see their tie-dye diapers selling well at some concert venues. 

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Can you imagine how much money NorthShore would be raking in by selling diapers at concerts

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I work at a hotel and there have been three concerts by 60s and 70s bands this year. It's strange seeing old people with canes and walkers wearing concert t-shirts, some of which were tie dye. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I work at a hotel and there have been three concerts by 60s and 70s bands this year. It's strange seeing old people with canes and walkers wearing concert t-shirts, some of which were tie dye. 

For some bands that are classics and have been around for a few decades, and their fans were known for liking tie-dye....now I'm picturing some enterprising hawker at a concert selling Northshore tie-dye diapers + band stickers. "Hey, slap these stickers on your tie-dye absorben undergarment and party in style! No need to worry about bathroom queue! Forget Depends, these ones are way cooler! We might be geriatrics in our 80s and 90s, but we're still cool cats! No school like the old school!" 

13 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I went to see KISS on Monday.  I saw a large number of fans using canes and walkers.  I was pretty confident that I wasn't the only one wearing a diaper.

At 53, I was probably right around the average age of those in attendance.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Hookedondiapers said:

I went to see KISS on Monday.  I saw a large number of fans using canes and walkers.  I was pretty confident that I wasn't the only one wearing a diaper.

At 53, I was probably right around the average age of those in attendance.

KISS fans have a relatively narrow age for their fan base (FTR- I fit in the band).  Anybody born before 1967 probably thought they were kids.   Anybody born after 1974 had an older brother who introduced them to KISS.