LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing diapers in hot weather

50 minutes ago, Babyregressme said:

How do you cope wearing diapers in hot weather?

It's just not a problem, for me anyway.  That's UK hot weather of course - I've never worn in tropical conditions.  I'm OK in a onesie and cargo shorts and a pair of sandals.  Although I'm generally in a cloth nappy and plastic pants underneath my onesie, I don't feel any hotter or sweatier than if I wasn't in a nappy.  I don't seem to get nappy rash any more than in cooler weather either, but then I don't get skin conditions often anyway.

Never a problem where I live.

In the winter, some days a diaper can prevent my "little friend" and my bottom from freezing when I'm outside. And should it get cold down there, you can just pee…a little. ☺️

Same here not a problem but I’m normally only wearing a onesie over my diaper mostly at home . 

• Like 1

cloth backed or lighter plastic diapers usually help me, i get super hot when padded during a heatwave. adult pull ups too if im especially hot but i know i need protection. if im in like a regular bambinos classico, for example, id literally melt lol

• 2 weeks later...

I live in a sub-tropical-to-tropical climate with a very short (6 week), very mild winter and a hot, humid summer that runs 6 - 8 months.

You get used to it.  Breathable diaper covers/waterproof pants (PUL) can help a bit and using compression shorts instead of a onesie also works better for me.

At night, AC for the worst nights, ceiling fans for most.

Just don't do anything stupid like going out and painting a roof during the heat of the day wearing a pinned terry nappy and plastic pants.

Oh yeah, I did that once...

• 3 weeks later...

With the hot weather, it normally means that my wife makes sure that I drink from my bottle more often.  That often comes with more diaper changes.  Of course I'm well powdered during the changes to say away from chafing.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2023 at 5:32 PM, babyheadspace said:

Lots of powder also creams for chafing help alot 

Don't forget jacket tied around the waist when out and about. Because in my area it seems completely acceptable to never know when the weather will change in a second's notice. 

Oh and light weight pajamas at night because sleeping in only a diaper is not going to get you any sleep with sweat dripping off you and makeing you miserable the pajamas absorb the sweat

Like everyone has said use powder and lotion. The only issue I have with wearing diapers in hot weather and it’s because I wear pull up type diapers is when I get sweaty or my legs are damp it gets kinda hard to pull up my diapers and the waistband tends to rip a little other than that and just getting sweaty down there when I have one on those are the only issues I have when wearing when it’s hot

I must have just gotten used to it. I wear all the time and my diapers are max protection plastic backed diapers. Mind you, I live in Canada and it doesn’t get crazy hot here for long periods of time. During the summer, May-September it can get up to 32c-34c but that doesn’t last for long periods. Summer average in Calgary is 22c-24c.

I have as most gotten used to it. I have worn diapers for soo many years if it's hot you change them more often..

• 3 weeks later...

Thankfully I don't have to think about diapers and hot weather for a bit seeing as it is just about winter in my area now 😂

I might have to worry about antifreeze and a chisel for diaper changes if my fuel runs out in the dead of winter 😂😂