LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My biggest tip for 24/7 training/untraining: Work on your stash!

There are a lot of guides out there on how to persue this lifestyle, but I wanted to share something with you all that I believe was one of the biggest key elements in helping me make real progress towards any sort of incontinence goals; and that is to constantly be working on increasing the size of your diaper stash!

For many years, I would only buy trial 2-packs, and on occasion, one or two full packs from different brands. When I was only buying in these increments, I would always be concerned with how many diapers I would use, and how long it would be before I ran out of them completely. I was also concerned with thoughts like, "What if I don't get a good fit because I don't know how to tape up this brand, and I leak right away?", or, "What if I poop in it immediatly and end up wasting it without testing it's limits?", ect., ect....

As a result, I could never allow myself to relax long enough to make any real headway on going 24/7, as I was never able to relax my body/muscles enough to truly be "free-flowing". There was always the lingering idea of, "You're gonna run out of protection soon, so you better not let it go too far..."

...However, as of about 8 months ago, I started ordering cases instead of packs, mostly for cost efficency, and also to have enough diapers to always be able to change without worrying about running out. I also wanted to live the "incontinent lifestyle", to see how it would be to always needed to be in diapers, aside from being in the shower or naked in the woods.

You'd be surprised how aware your subconscions mind is of your current stash, and when it knows you have tons of extra diapers, it'll allow you to go so much easier, simply knowing you won't be running out of protection anytime soon.

In fact, buying cases is what I believe allowed me to unlock the part of my brain that allowed me to be able to wet at night, but only while protected. (see my thread in the Bedwetters section, please) When I first wet the bed again after 30+ years, it was because I was wearing diapers 23/7 for nearly a week, including at night, and with a sizeable stash to fall back on, I think my brain finally allowed me to relax and just let go.

So if I were to offer any advice to those wanting to go full-24/7, it's this:

Work on increasing your diaper stash!
No, seriously, before you begin your 24/7 journey, get as MANY cases of diapers as you possibly can first.
I don't mean just 1 or 2, try to get 15 or 20 full cases.
Find storage in your house for them. Dedicate a closet or entire room to them if you have to.
Even if you can't get them all at once, save up. Watch for sales. Get them one or two at a time, and keep saving them up. 
Once you have dozens of cases, you'll have so many diapers to fall back on, you'll be able to go for months without stocking back up.
And your body will know it, and will relax accordingly. 

Just be careful.... you may see some real results this way... especially if you are already following along with relaxation exercizes, reverse kegels, hypnosis, continued untraining, affirmations, 12-month program, whatever else you do, ect....

So true! 

One thing that has helped me enormously, is to switch to cloth nappies. As I'm a side-sleeper, I get very conscious about pee creeping through my butt crack, and up onto the small of my back, where gravity will take over and cause leaks.  Wearing plastic pants at night helps, but there's still that sensation of a potential leak.

With my cloth nappies, I'm able to wrap the sides around to my belly far more than I could with disposables.  So the side protection is so much more.  My cloth nappies also are very high rise, extending up past my belly button.  I really do feel quite wrapped and secure in them.  

So much so that I'm not worried about any leaks when sleeping on my side.  Which meant that I detected my first sleep wetting the other day.  It's such a mind-altering thing..

• Like 2
11 hours ago, FreeFlowin said:

No, seriously, before you begin your 24/7 journey, get as MANY cases of diapers as you possibly can first.
I don't mean just 1 or 2, try to get 15 or 20 full cases.
Find storage in your house for them. Dedicate a closet or entire room to them if you have to.

Can I quote you in my untraining guide?  @FreeFlowin

The whole premise of my approach is to understand how continence is maintained, and to use that info to develop and deploy a barrage of targeted psychological techniques and behavior modification to undo continence.  It turns out that for much of continence is psychological. 

You are absolutely correct. If you’re at all afraid you’re going to have an embarrassing accident, or that you have to make your diaper last so long due to supply anxiety or whatever, you’re reinforcing the psychological barriers between you and incontinence.  

Obviously it’s more expensive to build a large cache of diapers, not to mention the space required.  But it you can swing it, it’s money well spent.  

Also if anyone’s curious, my untraining guide, called  “Targeted Untraining” is coming along, though I’ve moving at a snails pace because other things that are higher priority keep coming up.  But I can’t wait to share the final product.  It’s a fundamentally different approach to untraining, based on brain science.  There’s nothing like it out there.   I just need to get working on it. 

• Like 2

Speaking of stocking up on cases,

Part of me regrets not ordering more ConfiDry 247'z before they became unavailable after being discontinued.

But I thought it was better to move on sooner than later, and not cling to a discontinued brand.

I am going to miss them though, they were great daytime diapers, and also great for nighttime when using the right boosters.

• Like 1
On 5/17/2023 at 10:51 PM, ozziebee said:

So true! 

One thing that has helped me enormously, is to switch to cloth nappies. As I'm a side-sleeper, I get very conscious about pee creeping through my butt crack, and up onto the small of my back, where gravity will take over and cause leaks.  Wearing plastic pants at night helps, but there's still that sensation of a potential leak.

With my cloth nappies, I'm able to wrap the sides around to my belly far more than I could with disposables.  So the side protection is so much more.  My cloth nappies also are very high rise, extending up past my belly button.  I really do feel quite wrapped and secure in them.  

So much so that I'm not worried about any leaks when sleeping on my side.  Which meant that I detected my first sleep wetting the other day.  It's such a mind-altering thing..

One thing I can add to your post about cloth diapers if someone is still wanting to be able to toss out wet diapers, I have after yrs of 24/7 wearing found a skin rash issue to some brands and as fast as they keep changing who makes what. Well I have gone around to second hand stores and I have a bunch of small baby blankets the really thin soft kind. I will fold them up like a diaper to lay inside of my disposable , what ever brand I am wearing. I have found the 3ft square or so in size work really well and feel soo soft, it saves me on drying time, in the winter I have to use a dryer, in summer I will use my close line out back . Bit feels like a cloth diaper in most ways, and you can toss out the diaper, and I rinse out the cloth and store them in a 5 gal bucket for about 3 days till I have a good size load, oh I will add a 1/2 cup of bleach on the second day to my storage bucket. This has been a long time of trials to get here I am happy with it, it saves me money in several ways. I can buy cheaper grade of disposable diapers, I will also put a few layers of disposable inside of my over sized diaper. So a size larger than needed than 1-2 cheap diapers with the sides cut off and big slots in the bottom of each layer, then top it with the nice soft baby blanket. I di mean the really nice thin ones like a receiving blanket but my best ones are 2ft x 2ft, and 3ft x 3ft. T get them for a buck each yard sales, second hand etc. It's my new way to do it for comfort and it makes me want to pee in anything so if you wear cloth underwear at any time this will train you to pee your pants😊.

I definitely have to agree with this thought! I often find myself in a bit of a thought loop when wanting to wear.

Basically, something along the lines of: I have diapers to wear now, but if I wear now, will I have diapers to wear later?

When I had a larger stash I found myself thinking of this less and less. But with a smaller inventory, that thought creeps through time and time again. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2023 at 11:07 AM, CodHero24 said:

Speaking of stocking up on cases,

Part of me regrets not ordering more ConfiDry 247'z before they became unavailable after being discontinued.

But I thought it was better to move on sooner than later, and not cling to a discontinued brand.

I am going to miss them though, they were great daytime diapers, and also great for nighttime when using the right boosters.

That makes sense as I can't seem to find Dry 24/7s anymore. LL Medico doesn't carry them anymore and they were my daily diaper. Now I'm trying out Crinklez (BetterDry) again and I'm not as impressed.

1 hour ago, jonbearab said:

That makes sense as I can't seem to find Dry 24/7s anymore. LL Medico doesn't carry them anymore and they were my daily diaper. Now I'm trying out Crinklez (BetterDry) again and I'm not as impressed.

BetterDry are GREAT diapers, but only for nighttime use are they exceptional.

During the daytime, they seem to break apart and clump which prevents the back of the diaper from absorbing.

And they also Swell way too much in the front, which isn't preferred if you're wearing during the day and prefer to remain discreet.

After the discontinuation of ConfiDry 24/7, I started using BetterDryDay Diapers with boosters.

My job is VERY physical, and they are able to withstand my entire shift without breaking apart or sagging.

Important to note, I do support these diapers using a comfortable plastic pant + a Onesie.

The BetterDryDay's are not as thick as a normal BetterDry, which allows you to add boosters to the areas you need them.

Being a Male, that means I place my boosters into the front, and the middle of the diaper.

They're very cost effective, comfortable, and discreet.

1 hour ago, CodHero24 said:

BetterDry are GREAT diapers, but only for nighttime use are they exceptional.

During the daytime, they seem to break apart and clump which prevents the back of the diaper from absorbing.

And they also Swell way too much in the front, which isn't preferred if you're wearing during the day and prefer to remain discreet.

After the discontinuation of ConfiDry 24/7, I started using BetterDryDay Diapers with boosters.

My job is VERY physical, and they are able to withstand my entire shift without breaking apart or sagging.

Important to note, I do support these diapers using a comfortable plastic pant + a Onesie.

The BetterDryDay's are not as thick as a normal BetterDry, which allows you to add boosters to the areas you need them.

Being a Male, that means I place my boosters into the front, and the middle of the diaper.

They're very cost effective, comfortable, and discreet.

I thought Crinklez were BetterDry, but with designs. That's the diaper that I wear on a regular basis, and they are fine.   I have noticed that the plastic is softer than what I had before.  I prefer a little stiffer plastic, but it's fine.

I've tried cloth diapers off and on, and I haven't seen much success.   I don't like using diaper pins.  I get stuck when I try to pin diapers on because I can't see where they are.  Cleaning them has always been a pain, I can't get a good fit, and some breakdown before I get true savings.  However, recently I found something that has worked for me.  I bought diaper covers, which I've worn at night.  I don't wear during the day, because they don't hold as much, but it's perfect for my nighttime use at home.   It saves one diaper per day, and I now can keep a case of disposables for two months.

• Like 1