LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just wondering for those who wear Onesies to bed!

Being that we live in New England during the colder months I wear a onesie and sleeping pants over my diaper to bed so that I can stay warm and comfortable. On the warmer months, sometimes I'll have a onesie on but most times I'll just sleep in my diaper with a diaper cover over it.

• Like 2

I have a short sleeve onsie for warm weather and a long sleeve one for cooler weather. I never wear anything over my onsie, it looks and feels best when my diapers are so openly displayed. I do have blanket sleepers for winter when it's cold.

Hugs,

Freta 

• Like 5

Sometimes I wear a onesie and sometimes pjs it’s just depends on my mood. I find that both are just as comfortable as each other

• Like 1

My onesies are my PJ's.  I sleep in only my onesies with nothing else except my diaper and plastic pants.  I am medically incontinent and will wet during the night.

--John

• Like 2

@DiaperboyEddie12

Right now I don't have any onesies, but I was thinking of possibly getting some. Told by my case manager that I had some funding left for the year, that I must use before July 1st, or I lose it, and I believe it's about 800 and something, so I'm not sure. What I may do is I might buy some diapers and then I might buy a couple of onesies to see how they work. But for right now I don't have any. Have to make sure that the size that I get is appropriate and that they don't shrink, so I'd have to measure to find out the proper size

Brian

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm in diapers 5 days a week. I don't need them but I've grown so used to them in the 30+ years of my brain telling me I need this that wearing them has become 2nd nature. I've had sleeping accidents where I was diapered and woke up in wet underwear. I'm still enjoying my padding and life goes on.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I have more than 400 onesies , in as many styles and colors as you can imagine . One is always securely applied to me 24/7 and changed regularly if it becomes dirty or soiled , when being fed I have a full chest below the knee bib to protect my clothes ( due to partial mouth and throat paralysis and swallowing disorder it’s pretty easy to accidentally choke me , I can’t protect my airway so when choking I will spew food or drink out of mouth and nose ) I don’t wear PJ’s I do however wear long silk underwear under my onesie to help regulate my core body temperature 24/7 . 

2 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I have more than 400 onesies , in as many styles and colors as you can imagine . One is always securely applied to me 24/7 and changed regularly if it becomes dirty or soiled , when being fed I have a full chest below the knee bib to protect my clothes ( due to partial mouth and throat paralysis and swallowing disorder it’s pretty easy to accidentally choke me , I can’t protect my airway so when choking I will spew food or drink out of mouth and nose ) I don’t wear PJ’s I do however wear long silk underwear under my onesie to help regulate my core body temperature 24/7 . 

@Cruiser 03 I right now only have 3 I will one day have about 40 in the stash and once I have my own place well I will dump a lot of money into buying a lot of onesies.  One day maybe I will have you beat in the Onesie dept.  Your the only one I know that has that many onesies.  400 now that is a lot of onesies.  Gee wiz I do not think I have that many regular clothing.  hehe!