LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Sites for ABDL Stories

4 hours ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

There's a brand new one that's really great - Legitfic.com

Still a small community, but the reader experience is *fantastic*. It's built from the ground up for reading AB/DL fiction on a mobile device. 

I'll have to try that later. 

4 hours ago, gp123 said:

Where are the best sites for reading ABDL stories please? Are some more active than others? 

This site, abdlstoryforum, adisc, and ararchive are my main ones. A reader recently commented and led me to a German site: https://www.windelgeschichten.org/ that with the help of DeepL or Google Translate has opened the door to a few new decent works with a little effort on pasting into translation software. (It's not perfect, but close enough to enjoy a good story!)

• Like 2

The story forum here on DD has been the most active in my experience. I've found some ABDL stories on ararchive and Wattpad but most of those seem more geared towards fanfics. Amazon has a wide selection as well but you have to pay there per book, unless you have Kindle. 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, BabySofia said:

A reader recently commented and led me to a German site: https://www.windelgeschichten.org/ that with the help of DeepL or Google Translate has opened the door to a few new decent works with a little effort on pasting into translation software. (It's not perfect, but close enough to enjoy a good story!)

German language is my minor, so this is really interesting to me. Thanks for sharing!

• 3 weeks later...

I can read and understand stories in English, Dutch and French without the need for translation software.

For French stories I go to https://www.abkingdom.com/library/9

For Dutch stories I go to https://abdlz.nl/forums/abdl-luierverhalen.6/

I recently tried translation software for German stories as well.  I'm sure there must be sites that have stories in other commenly used languages like Spanish, Portuguese, etc ...  Any recommendations?

• 6 months later...
58 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

You can take abdl stories club off the list.

I would disagree - while that forum is not as active as others and has old dated stories/material it still has a place link.

On 5/15/2023 at 1:29 AM, Bel George said:

I can read and understand stories in English, Dutch and French without the need for translation software.

For French stories I go to https://www.abkingdom.com/library/9

For Dutch stories I go to https://abdlz.nl/forums/abdl-luierverhalen.6/

I recently tried translation software for German stories as well.  I'm sure there must be sites that have stories in other commenly used languages like Spanish, Portuguese, etc ...  Any recommendations?

Links to some of the translating sites I use - - -

Google translate:
https://translate.google.com/

Bing translate:
https://www.bing.com/translator/

Babelfish:
https://www.babelfish.com/

Prompt.One translator:
https://www.online-translator.com/translation

Some of these have restrictions on the total amount of content that can be translated at one time i.e. paragraph page chapter etc.

On 4/27/2023 at 3:36 PM, gp123 said:

Hi, 

Where are the best sites for reading ABDL stories please? Are some more active than others? 

Thanks 

Adding to that list:

http://www.adisc.org/forum

YES frequent visits participation will clue you in as to whether some are more active than others - - -

Daily Diapers tops the list in this category !

46 minutes ago, BabyLock said:

I would disagree - while that forum is not as active as others and has old dated stories/material it still has a place link.

I'm guessing you're not aware of recent events over there. The current owner of the site was recently attacked and it sounds like left for dead with a note from her assailant clearly indicating the site/lifestyle was the reason for the attack. In the process of going through some issues the actual server owner discovered content on the page that was definitely of issue (sounds like primarily in some of those 'stories' you can't read more than a 'sentence' of without leaving due to grammar?). For the moment no content is available, and it sounds like they're going to nuke all existing content today sometime that's hidden behind their admin side right now. 

It sounds like there's some thought of starting fresh and restarting, but depending on what happens with Danni she may very well say to kill the site altogether. (If I were her, that's certainly what I would do at this point.) Last update was she's woken up briefly, so they're beginning to see some hope for her recovery at least. 

I believe this is what the previous poster was referring @BabyLock

• Sad 1

I don't know what is going to happen with Danni or the site, but I think we can all agree that this is a horrible situation. It's just the latest example of the insane violence brought about by political rhetoric. (She was actually doxed in error; the person who did it mistook her for the moderator of a totally different site. Didn't stop some asshole from nearly killing her on the street.) If you pray, send one up for Danni.

5 hours ago, kerry said:

I don't know what is going to happen with Danni or the site, but I think we can all agree that this is a horrible situation. It's just the latest example of the insane violence brought about by political rhetoric. (She was actually doxed in error; the person who did it mistook her for the moderator of a totally different site. Didn't stop some asshole from nearly killing her on the street.) If you pray, send one up for Danni.

I don't know too much about what's going on (and I hope Danni will be okay) but from what I've heard there were people on the Nanowrimo site who were trying to doxx users from ABDL SF site and were accusing ABDLs of pedophelia. 

5 hours ago, BabySofia said:

That is exactly what I was referring to.

Also the attack didn't happen in the street. The story is someone from within the forum was helping another outside the forum, and they found Danni's home. They attacked Danni claiming that Danni and the friend were the same person. Can't find any mention of a stabbing that put a person in the hospital in Nov 10 in a search. While I question the validity of the story, if it did happen, I hope she gets a full recovery and the person responsible is taken care of by the legal system.

• Like 1

I would add www.wb-community.com, membership needed. (German)

literotica.com has a few ABDL once. (English)

abdlscandinavia.com/ membership needed. (Swedish,Norwegian,Danish)

deviantart.com/ (English)

kgforum.org DL related stories that take your fantasy to places you never existed, has one of a kind stories for thus that not just is interested in the "vanilla" ABDL. (German)

Thus are places that isn't already mentioned above.

20 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I'm guessing you're not aware of recent events over there. The current owner of the site was recently attacked and it sounds like left for dead with a note from her assailant clearly indicating the site/lifestyle was the reason for the attack. In the process of going through some issues the actual server owner discovered content on the page that was definitely of issue (sounds like primarily in some of those 'stories' you can't read more than a 'sentence' of without leaving due to grammar?). For the moment no content is available, and it sounds like they're going to nuke all existing content today sometime that's hidden behind their admin side right now. 

It sounds like there's some thought of starting fresh and restarting, but depending on what happens with Danni she may very well say to kill the site altogether. (If I were her, that's certainly what I would do at this point.) Last update was she's woken up briefly, so they're beginning to see some hope for her recovery at least. 

On 4/27/2023 at 3:36 PM, gp123 said:

BabySofia -

Thank you for the update and background detail - was not aware of the physical attack to the person Danni (wishing speedy recovery) and

also the threat/attack on ones liberty of speech be it by voice print or forum.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, JonyKnox said:

May want to add littlelandstories.com. They have archives of abdlstories.club, adultbaby.co.uk, bedwettingabdl.homestead.com. The new stories are kinda dead, well I moved my stuff there but outside of me there hasn't been any new content.

Not thrilled that they moved my content without permission... Since it's almost all incomplete I'm not going to bother with a takedown notice, but I would hope that if anyone wants to do anything like this that they'll at least make an attempt to contact creators and authors for their permission... (I get trying to save things, but honestly what they have looks so incomplete that it did very little towards that)

On 12/17/2023 at 7:16 PM, BabySofia said:

Not thrilled that they moved my content without permission... Since it's almost all incomplete I'm not going to bother with a takedown notice, but I would hope that if anyone wants to do anything like this that they'll at least make an attempt to contact creators and authors for their permission... (I get trying to save things, but honestly what they have looks so incomplete that it did very little towards that)

I've only learned just today of the archival efforts on that site. I've shared this opinion elsewhere too: I hope this effort is seen and treated as creating a point-in-time digital library, and that admins will work with authors as proper librarians and archivists to either update the stories or link to the live versions as directed by the authors. The archives should be locked for replies otherwise, in my opinion.

Until that direction becomes clear, I believe DailyDiapers will still be pretty much the only worthwhile story forum and archive, even despite the archival issues caused by the server issues years back.

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2023 at 12:29 PM, nadine_enough said:

I've only learned just today of the archival efforts on that site. I've shared this opinion elsewhere too: I hope this effort is seen and treated as creating a point-in-time digital library, and that admins will work with authors as proper librarians and archivists to either update the stories or link to the live versions as directed by the authors. The archives should be locked for replies otherwise, in my opinion.

Until that direction becomes clear, I believe DailyDiapers will still be pretty much the only worthwhile story forum and archive, even despite the archival issues caused by the server issues years back.

Nadine, you make a good point. I have locked the archived stories so no one can comment. If you would like to message me about either updating your stories or adding a link, I would be more than happy to talk about it.

On 12/17/2023 at 10:16 PM, BabySofia said:

Sofia, I am not quite sure who the author is for a lot of the stories. Some have names, but no way to contact them. As for the completeness, this is the best I could do without a lot of manual research and archiving. I believe it is better to have the stories in this form than not available at all. As I said to Nadine, if you would like to message me about either updating your stories or adding a link, I would be more than happy to talk about it.

This site, Deviantart, ADISC, Reddit ABDL Stories forum, and ABDL Story club, though I think the last one was going through some re-organizing or issues, and haven't been on it in a while.

Aside from that, paid sides unfortunately. 

2 hours ago, ABAlex said:

ABDL Story club,

I tough it it permanently down, I hope not I heard of some very good stories there in the last few week who would be lost otherwise 

• Like 1