LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Birthday boy!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

As of today I am 28 years old, or 2.8 years old when you think about it. Hehehe!πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ€­πŸ˜‰ And I'm so excited to have my cookie pizza, my diapers, my wipes, and my everything!πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸ§πŸŽˆβ™₯οΈπŸ’―πŸ‘ΆπŸ˜‡β™₯οΈπŸ™‚πŸšΌπŸΌπŸ‘Ά

20230105_125350.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Little Spider said:

As of today I am 28 years old, or 2.8 years old when you think about it. Hehehe!πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ€­πŸ˜‰ And I'm so excited to have my cookie pizza, my diapers, my wipes, and my everything!πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸ§πŸŽˆβ™₯οΈπŸ’―πŸ‘ΆπŸ˜‡β™₯οΈπŸ™‚πŸšΌπŸΌπŸ‘Ά

I'd calculate it as 28 months (2 years, 4 months) old, baby boy. I hope you have a very happy wonderful birthday, and you behave like the good toddler that you are.

• Like 2

Well guys, I had an amazing birthday so far!😁 I got $233 in cash, and three new video games! (Atomic heart, Evil West, and Borderlands: tiny Tina's wonderland). And my chocolate cookie was amazing! It had red and white icing on it, it was so delicious! I would have eaten the whole cookie if I could've.β™₯οΈπŸ™‚πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‡πŸͺ LOL!πŸ˜‚

• Like 3

Hiii!

OMG sorry I'm late to the party!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! πŸ™‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Lots of hugs!

πŸ§œβ€β™‚οΈ

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lil Leo said:

Hiii!

OMG sorry I'm late to the party!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! πŸ™‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Lots of hugs!

πŸ§œβ€β™‚οΈ

That's okay, there's STILL plenty of cake left!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰β™₯️ And LOTS of diapers too. Can't have a party without going to Diaper City!πŸ˜πŸšΌπŸΌπŸ‘Άβ™₯οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ€ͺπŸ₯°

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Little Spider said:

Well guys, I had an amazing birthday so far!😁 I got $233 in cash, and three new video games! (Atomic heart, Evil West, and Borderlands: tiny Tina's wonderland). And my chocolate cookie was amazing! It had red and white icing on it, it was so delicious! I would have eaten the whole cookie if I could've.β™₯οΈπŸ™‚πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‡πŸͺ LOL!πŸ˜‚

Sounds like a fun day for sure!

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Sounds like a fun day for sure!

Oh trust me buddy, it was!πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒβ™₯οΈπŸšΌπŸΌπŸ‘Ά Wish you could have been there.πŸ˜πŸ˜‰β™₯️πŸ€ͺπŸ˜›πŸ™‚β™₯οΈπŸ’―πŸ˜Š

• Like 1

I was thinking one of these might be appropriate for your birthday cake!Β  I have a friend who actually makes these types of cakes for people who are going to have a baby.Β  My first thought was, "They may be a bit dry" since they are made from diapers, but in your case, Little Spider, I'm sure the diapers would be very "moist" indeed!Β Β :D

https://www.google.com/search?q=Diaper+cakes+for+Boys&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&vet=1&biw=1536&bih=750&dpr=1.25#imgrc=0CvrKHcnqg7nKM

• Like 2
6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I was thinking one of these might be appropriate for your birthday cake!Β  I have a friend who actually makes these types of cakes for people who are going to have a baby.Β  My first thought was, "They may be a bit dry" since they are made from diapers, but in your case, Little Spider, I'm sure the diapers would be very "moist" indeed!Β Β :D

https://www.google.com/search?q=Diaper+cakes+for+Boys&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&vet=1&biw=1536&bih=750&dpr=1.25#imgrc=0CvrKHcnqg7nKM

Oh yeah definitely, and the best part, FREE DIAPERS!!!!!πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„ Diapers and cake, what more could a BABY want?!πŸ˜πŸ˜‰β™₯οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ€­πŸšΌπŸΌπŸ‘Ά

• Like 1

@Little Spider

57 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

Oh yeah definitely, and the best part, FREE DIAPERS!!!!!πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„ Diapers and cake, what more could a BABY want?!πŸ˜πŸ˜‰β™₯οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ€­πŸšΌπŸΌπŸ‘Ά

I want to wish you a happy birthday, even though I might be a little bit late to the party! I have been extremely busy with things that have to deal with medical situations, and trying to keep the place clean and organized as I get closer to spring and the time that I can get out more and more, and be more active. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy your birthday, and that you are able to enjoy the new games, your cookie, your cash windfall and other things! maybe you can take some of that cash windfall, and buy some new diapers that are your favorite brand or color. One of the things that I always remember about little kids birthdays, is that a kid would be given a birthday cake let's say on their first or their second or maybe their third birthday, and they end up getting stuck in the chair, and then a big birthday cake is placed on the tray of their high chair. Because a baby does not have the ability to use a fork or a spoon, the fun begins, because then the baby we'll end up putting their hands into the frosting, eating up the entire mess of cake, And by the time the is done, there's cake all over the seat all over the tray all over the floor all over the front of them, and even down into the diaper, and that is that is adorable when you look at the kid and it looks like a mud bomb hit them in the face And they have this humongous smile on their face a mile wide! sometimes when you grow older, you see that see that when you have younger nieces or nephews and you see how they have fun, and how much mess they make, and then you wonder Oh my god you have to clean up the mess!Β 

that is one of the things that you can get away with as a baby: you don't have to worry about cleaning up a mess, because a baby is expected to make a mess, but that is why a Mommy or a daddy makes sure that what a baby gets into doesn't cause them to be hurt like maybe playing around with a glass or something that they can throw and hurt somebody with! When my grandmother was alive, and I'm talking about my dad's grandmother Will I call Grammy Baker Call, she would always make us a cake and she would call it a "Wowie Cake"Β  This cake was possibly a three or four layer cake that was made out of Angel food cake mix, along with white frosting. This frosting was so good and it was made I believe with whipped cream and other things, but mixed into it and had a bunch of good things like sprinkles maybe M&M's, and always had an appropriate candle set for like when you turn 1, or two, or three, or maybe 10 or 11.

my grandmother always had a lot of cooking supplies in her kitchen. if you were having a birthday party, all you would have to do is go into her drawer and find out how much supplies you had and whether you needed to get them for whatever cake a granddaughter or a grandson would ask Grammy to make. she always had a drawer full of candles, including the ones that are made into numbers like one through 9, and you would stick those on birthday cakes of young kids all the way up to age 10, And I believe even my aunt Julie even though she had Down syndrome, she always was a kid at heart, always loved to have birthday parties, and always was like a kid at heart. she would help make the cake, and let me tell you that was the most fun to do., Because it always gave us a reason to help Grammy, And it kept us close, because we all loved to spend time with our grandparents: I always had good memories of my grandparents because there were times when I would spend holidays with them, or time in the summer when we'd have fun outside or we'd have hamburgers or hot dogs or chicken or go camping: and as I grow older, I really wanted to spend time with my grandparents away from my younger brothers because there were times when I wanted to say something to my grandparents that I didn't want anyone else to hear. sometimes growing up as one of the older grandchildren was harder, because there were times when I really wanted to say something about things that were bothering me in my life, and my grandparents would understand, because they've dealt with it, and you try to do the best you can with that. As I grew older, I would spend a week or two weeks with my grandparents in Saint Johnsbury VT, and then a month with my grandparents in Williston VT.Β  Wherever I went, I always had Fun with my grandparents, and I could actually have discussions with them about things that bothered me And they told me that regardless of what happened that I can do anything I put my mind to, and they always were supportive even when I was in college and I would come home, and I wouldn't have to go home, I just drive maybe 10 or 15 miles to go to my grandparents house and then I'd go back to campus, And that would be my home visit, because my parents would be there. We had a very close family and we still do, even though a lot of us are no longer here.

Spending time on birthdays is one of the most important things. I'm glad that you had a good birthday, and as I turn 51, I look forward to having some sort of fun on my birthday, even if it is not like the birthdays of the past, because my parents are older they have things they do, and they might not be able to do as much as they used to, but the idea is to have fun on your birthday and enjoy what you want to do with your friends your family or your acquaintances. The good thing about having your family around is that your family will always be a part of you, regardless of where they are, I always think positively of my aunt Julie who passed away in April of 2017. ironically, she passed away on the same day my brother Richard passed away in April of 1979 She passed away on the 4th, 53 years to the day, and I'll always remember that, because she was always a sweetheart and always wanted to be a part of a family that was full of excitement com and we always tried to be a good support to everyone, because sometimes the one of the best things is to be able to spend time with your grandparents or other people that love you, which makes your family stronger.

It sounds like you had an awesome birthday, and I hope that you are able to enjoy many more. Because you are probably going to be about 2.8 years old, you will probably end up getting younger as you get older, so you probably will be 2.9 on your 29th birthday, and maybe you'll go backwards? I'm not sure, but to me the good thing is that you have good friends that love you care about you and want you to have as much fun as you can. remember I told you in the beginning not to let your disability get the best of you, have fun and do what you want to do, because the most important thing is to have as much fun as you can when you can do it! always remember you have a you have a disability, but it never has you! have fun and enjoy yourself, and remember to do something fun that you want to do, because you only live once my friend, but always remember to do it responsibly whatever it is!

Live ya Buddy!

Brian

• Like 2