LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How does holding it in for as long as you can make you feel?

Not sure if this topic/question has been discussed/asked yet but here goes:

Do you ever hold it in for as long as you can while padded up?  I currently have to go #1 and #2 so bad and I'm just sitting and pacing in my diaper with two boosters holding it in and squirming and I'm loving it.  There's a kind of pleasure I get from holding it all in.  The two boosters always gives epic waddle while I'm pacing and squirming.  Does holding it in give you pleasure?  After holding it for as long as I can when I finally do let go the feeling is heavenly.  How do you feel after holding it in and letting go?  Let me know below if this is a thing for you and how it makes you feel. 

Cheers!

• Like 3

Pregnant

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, wellpadded said:

Do you ever hold it in for as long as you can while padded up?  I currently have to go #1 and #2 so bad and I'm just sitting and pacing in my diaper with two boosters holding it in and squirming and I'm loving it.  There's a kind of pleasure I get from holding it all in.  The two boosters always gives epic waddle while I'm pacing and squirming.  Does holding it in give you pleasure?  After holding it for as long as I can when I finally do let go the feeling is heavenly.  How do you feel after holding it in and letting go?  Let me know below if this is a thing for you and how it makes you feel. 

Cheers!

I like holding it in cause it feels really uncomfortable a lot of pressure. Then when my body says it's coming out and I have no choice it's always exciting cause I just carry on with my day so there's no telling where I'll be. Plus I know it's going to be a huge load, afterwards I sit asap to squish it to the front and carry on once again. 

?‍♂️

• Like 3

I like holding my poopy in and then letting it out uncontrollably because it makes me feel more like a baby/toddler who really needs his diapers and still has accidents. And yes, it very much gives me pleasure, especially when I finally let it out and plop down on the floor just like a little baby would. I also like to do the same thing with my pee-pees too, holding it in for a LONG time and then just ABSOLUTELY flooding my diapee!? It's the most babyish thing ever!!!!??♥️ Nothing like crawling around with a big load in your pants, and with tons of pee-pees in it!????♥️?♥️?

• Like 3

I usually wet and mess my diaper whenever I need to and it is socially appropriate. I mess my diaper just about every morning without effort. On the occasion when I had to hold  my poopy in and get uncomfortable; the subsequent release into my diaper is cathartic at both an emotional and physical level.

I can’t hold it in. When my body says it’s time to go, I have about 3 seconds notice before the poop starts filling my diaper. I have no say in the matter and no ability to control when or where I am going to poop or pee. I am just glad they make very good quality adult diapers to contain my accidents.

I get what you’re saying, and enjoying the sensation. But keep in mind, holding things in, is not a healthy practice. There’s a reason, your body wants to get rid of waste. Enjoy yourself, but wisely. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

For nature's calling #1, I don't hold it very often - that's a side effect of wearing diapers all the time. When I feel I need to go, I go. For #2, I rarely use my diaper, as the aftermath of that is just too involved, so holding that is par for the course, and finally having a chance to "go" is one of life's great pleasures. I don't deliberately hold it for great lengths but I do prefer my home base for that activity, so I will wait it out rather than using, say, an airport toilet, unless I'm desperate. There have been a couple of occasions where I was, a), in desperate need to go, b) wearing a diaper, and c), in circumstances where I wasn't likely to intersect with anyone prior to having a chance to get changed, where I just said "Apparently the Universe wants this to happen", and went with it, and it did feel great, although once that happens, I can't really get anything done until I've dealt with the situation. 

I once experienced the irony of being on a flight, wearing a diaper, having food poisoning, and not being able to use my diaper, as sweat ran down my shaky, pale face, because what would have happened could not have been contained by any technology known to man, and probably would have precipitated an emergency landing and a change of aircraft, were I to have just given in. 

• Like 1

Ah, it's such a double-edged sword.

One of the best memories I ever have of filling my diaper was walking home from school when I was 15, needing to poop the whole way there, and getting home so desperate that I barely had time to strap on the diaper before I pushed out a hot semi-soft load, filling the seat.

The biggest poop I have ever done in my life was probably after deliberately holding for 4 days, however, the experience was dreadful. The entire 3rd day, all I could think about was how badly I needed to poop. The entire 4th day, I could barely concentrate on anything except holding it in. I was in agony.

I really enjoy big poops, the bigger the better in my opinion, but putting my body through that much misery to achieve it is surprisingly not worth it to me.

• Like 2

I wear and wet my diapers daily at work. but no messes. My wife was going out of town and I thought I would mess my diaper while driving home. At the office I wet throughout the day as usual. I resisted my normal morning messy diaper at home before work, so while at work the urge to go poopy became intense and I thought my plan to mess while driving home would be foiled because I might have to go to the bathroom, wriggle out of my diaper and use the potty. I was able to hold on, but while walking out with coworkers I literally exploded in my diaper. Thank goodness no one knew that I messed my diaper. The relief of bowel pressure, the large warm mess in my diaper, the anxiety of walking out with coworkers was strangely exhilarating. I always mess my diaper in solitude, not even around my wife, but this was unavoidable, but like I said, I did not offend anyone. Ambient odors in the environment and I moved a little farther away from people as I walked concealed my accident. This was a huge mess and I was worried that my diaper would not contain everything. Fortunately my diaper did its job. My next challenge was sitting in my car and again worrying that while sitting in my car, my poopy would squish out the legs or even the back of my diaper and soil my clothes or even the car seat. The diaper gods were smiling on me and I made it home with a messy diaper of epic proportions that remained inside my diaper. Cleaning up was more labor intensive than usual.

• Like 1
On 3/29/2023 at 6:22 PM, wellpadded said:

Cheers!

I do really enjoy holding while padded. My main thing is desperation and holding it in so its only natural it'd combine with my interest in nappies. Its quite a different experience from holding in normal underwear and I actually find it often makes needing to go more intense. The combination of knowing I could easily let go at any point and it'd be 'ok' and the fact that nappies make it much harder to do things like hold yourself can make the desperation way more significant.

It does feel great holding while padded, I've loved desperation for literally as long as I can remember and when in the right mood the sensation of urgently needing the toilet is so fun to play with. I've always wanted to force myself into a genuine accident and it has been very difficult as I seem to be wired to be very good at keeping it in, but wearing a nappy while needing a pee bad is the closest I've ever come to orchestrating this and I have genuinely lost control and wet my nappy once as it ups the desperation so much. I also love the feeling of squirming and dancing while in a nappy and how the bulk between your legs influences your movements and makes me feel very little.

I remember one evening a couple of years ago similar to yours described in which I spent an evening in a nappy while needing to go badly from both ends, spending a couple of hours playing video games while squirming and dancing about trying to keep it in. The moment when I did eventually stand up and let go felt so good and it is still the only time I've ever done both things in my nappy at once. I stayed in my messy nappy for a bit and it was probably the longest I'd remained in one. I'd love to try this again when I get the time.

Easier said than done. I'm so used to peeing (and occasionally pooping) in a diaper that  I reallly can't hold it. As a matter of fact, if I'm shopping without wearing a diaper, I find the nearest bathroom.

Oooooh, nope nope nope on the holding it. Bad for your colon and exacerbates/may cause hemhorrhoids. When I'm wearing a diaper and I feel like I need to go potty, I go right away cuz that's what my diapers are for!

• Like 3
8 hours ago, minachan16 said:

Oooooh, nope nope nope on the holding it. Bad for your colon and exacerbates/may cause hemhorrhoids. When I'm wearing a diaper and I feel like I need to go potty, I go right away cuz that's what my diapers are for!

I agree with @minachan16  I can understand that people may like the sensation of trying to hold it back for because for some reason being unable to control the release may give someone a thrill. I can understand that completely! However, when you're dealing with release of thing that is waste, you do not want to try to hold it back for very long, because it could hurt you, cause hemorrhoids, and it's not good for you. If your body was intended on keeping waste inside of you, there wouldn't be a way to release it. additionally, if you have waste like that in your body and you don't get rid of it, it could cause other unknown problems, and sometimes it can even be harder to go potty.

Plus, If you have a diaper on, you don't have to hold it! that's why you have a diaper in the 1st place!  I would hate to have someone try to hold it And then for some reason have some sort of backup, that causes them to be sick or have some sort of chemical imbalance because of trying to do that. while this may be something that is May be comfortable for some, all I can think of is that trying to hold back what you are supposed to release would cause you more trouble. Then you may have to have a very severe enema to be able to clear out the garbage that you're trying to hold. Holding your waist could also make you sick because of the toxicity of the stuff in your body that does not belong.

Believe me trying to hold it can sometimes be worse than releasing it. I remember this week trying to fight my body, trying to force it not to release right off, but that was an exercise in futility silliness and craziness. if your body wants to release, it will release, and it will do it when it feels the need, so anything you try to do to stop it only prolongs the agony release you feel a lot better.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t hold it or force it as I lack nerve and muscle function . I do take prescription medication from my doctor. The combination of medication will make even the most determined poo withholder go . I can’t feel any urges or sensations to go to bathroom ,so the medication thinks I being difficult and resisting what needs to happen , the longer the medication is in your system the more laxative it becomes ,so intentionally or un intentionally holding it , with not end well . At some point you will get to the point where it is impossibly laxative and it overwhelms your ability to resist and you heavily soil yourself . So for me without nerve or muscle functions to warn or urge me to seek a toilet . Nothing is happening situation normal until emergency happens and I involuntarily lose my shit my diaper is full . The medications produce a really large soft poop outside anyone’s ability to prevent . Diapers aren’t decoration even a fully healthy continent person will require them ( of course a normal person can’t imagine a medication that can get them to forget a lifetime of potty training )

• Like 1