LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Man breaks into day care, steals diapers, pretends to be a baby, police say

https://wlos.com/news/nation-world/man-accused-of-leaving-200-note-with-size-for-diapers-and-clothes-to-be-baby-danielle-daniel-seeler-inspire-learning-and-childcrare-brockport-new-york

This was posted in reddit today, thought it should get cross-posted here.

Reddit Post:

Clearly the man should not have done what he did, and assuming he is mentally able, he should know better and have to pay the price. He was leaving money, so clearly he understood what he was trying to get out of out.

I also feel sorry for the people involved, consent is an underpinning of our community, it is the first thing that is taught anywhere in our community,

The question I have is was he a member of any of the community's many groups? If he was why didn't he seek help from the community?

This most definitely reflects on the community as a whole, so much energy has gone into fighting the negative stereotypes of ABDL and anytime that any member of the ABDL community does something like this it reflects badly on all of us. It also plays into everyone else in the community that feels shame, guilt, and fear about being ABDL.

I should be clear I am referring to the ABDL community in general not dialydiapers.com

• Like 5

Connecting your diaper fetish or AB lifestyle to (facilties for) real babies or toddlers is crossing a red line. He should have been punished much more severely. He is an embarrassment to the community. Disgusting!

Any half-brained ABDL knows that there are nurseries for adult babies with professional caregivers that will meet his or her needs.

Sadly many who are ABDL have impulse control issues, I know at times I had to control my desires to be in a real baby atmosphere,

But I did because I did understand consequences of such actions 

Many would love being in a daycare or nursery situation but yes for this group it needs to remain with the adult caregiver 

• Like 3
On 3/24/2023 at 4:05 PM, Little Spider said:

What have you heard of people doing Ashy?????

@Little Spider

I don't know how many people have heard of other incidents happening, but I do remember at least a couple of situations in Vermont where Burlington, which is north of me about 40 miles, there was an individual who was walking around the city of Burlington, and on church St, he was going up to individuals that were walking by him, asking them if they " would change his diaper" or asking " would you like to change my diaper?"

Obviously this gentleman probably was dealing with mental issues common because he was probably dressed in such a way that you could see that he was wearing a diaper. There are many individuals that we run into on a daily basis, some of them we do not, and we just hear about them on the news, and we hear reports of strange things going on. I think I've heard of this type of situation happening at least twice in the last five years, and this lends itself to a whole host of things that could cause people to want to do what they do. In this case, I think the guy was definitely in need of help, because he was not only exposing himself for people to see, but asking people on the to change his diaper, which is one thing that you do not do. they took this guy and the other one to the hospital I understand, but at least twice I have heard of This going on.

Irregardless of that fact, the gentleman has broken into a place that caters to young children, and takes care of them. We all have our impulses in our dreams and our wishes, and our impulse control can sometimes be crazy, But most people know, that they must control the impulse, or they would end up dealing with situation much like the gentleman in the article that I read. He was taking diapers and formula from a daycare center, leaving money, But the point is he was stealing things that were not his car, and that is not good either, because not only will he probably be arrested, He may end up being asked to go through a mental evaluation to determine if there is anything going on in this guy's head. We all know that there are individuals who sometimes have impulses and strange things happen, but the thing is you must control them, because sometimes your impulses or your feelings may end up showing their heads in the most inopportune or inappropriate times, so we have to make sure that we maintain composure, And that is why impulse control is needed.

It is my hope that this gentleman is able to deal with whatever is going on, and if necessary that he gets the help that he needs. this is not to say that he shouldn't be liking diapers, but he shouldn't be stealing them, as well as formula from this day care center, because obviously someone needs the diapers And the formula that he is stealing, and that costs money for the parents of the individuals whose diapers are stolen. someone will have to replace all of those, as well as anything else The sky has taken and used without permission. this is called breaking and entering, And I'm sure the police the police will be dealing with that, but I'm not sure if some sort of Evaluation will be done, But if someone is breaking into a daycare center and doing this, I would think that a judge may order it.

Being in this community, we know that there are things that are totally off limits, and things that should not be done, because we don't want to bring minors into this kink. People like diapers which is OK, And there are people who have the feelings that we have because we like the way they feel or they like the way they smell, or whatever it is. The deal is, that people who have those types of feelings or impulses or urges, need to keep them under control, because they're reason why someone should be going into day care centers and stealing diapers or formula or anything else. that ends up giving the community a black mark, because then certain people would think that our kink involves minors or involves pedophilia or something that is not legal, and is immoral.

This guy is an adult, And if he is an adult he should not be going into day care centers breaking into them, and he should not be taking things that don't belong to him, possibly causing damage to the property, and then having to explain to police and others what's going on. he could always ask for help, but depending on who you ask, the responses can be very wide-ranging. You could have someone who understands what you're going through, or you could have somebody that accepts what you're going through, or you could have somebody that totally is vehemently opposed but turned off because you like diapers are you like the lifestyle. And this case, I'm not sure what this guy is trying to do, but it does make it look bad for the community in general, not specifically to daily diapers of course, because we know there are things that you don't do, and we know that there are things that you shouldn't do, and I always try to stay within those guidelines, because there are certain things that we must do as adults: we are enjoying our kink, because we want to be adult babies, or we want to play a baby, or we want to feel like a baby, or you might wanna look like 1. The difference the difference is, we know we know the difference between what we're being right, because we don't allow minors in our kink, versus things that are immoral or illegal. I'm not sure what this guy was doing, but this kind of makes me eve that this guy needs help, but what help he would receive that is another Story.

I also agree that if you are an adult baby or a diaper lover, the operative word here is the word adult. We all probably like diapers when we were kids, But unfortunately after about four or five, we would have to have ben potty trained, So these type of urges or feelings would have to be quelled, and critically controlled, less someone think that you are some sort of prude or a bad person, and then they send you to a shrink, then to a hospital to fix what they think is wrong, when there's not really anything wrong. the wrong here is that when you allow your urges and your feelings to override your conscience and what you think is right and wrong and what you know is right and wrong, then you can step into a black hole, and that can be a problem. There are many people in the world who use diapers, and there are many people that like diapers, and there are many people that need them. however, we all have to remember that we are all adults and we have a responsibility to keep our heads about us, and not to allow our urges to overpower our senses. there are certain times that you can wear a diaper, and there certain times when you want to wear a diaper, and there's certain times when you need to wear a diaper, but You have to be able to determine when it is appropriate for each situation, less you end up having people feel that you are some sort of crazy person, and I don't know how else to say it, because there are so many people out there that have a negative outlook on our community, while there are certain individuals who understand our community, understand what it is that we want, understand that it is not about little kids, and it's not about pedophiles or anything, it's everybody that wants to act feel look and live as a kid or a baby, whether it be for a short time, or for a longer period of time. Has nothing to do with pedophilia or any of the bad stuff, but that's where it comes from or at least some of this could be determined from that.

This is why I believe that it is very important to keep your lifestyle between yourself and people that you trust. If you trust someone, you would probably know that that person can be trusted with information such as this. There are times when the most important thing is your health your health and your happiness and your ability to function as an individual, And each of us has those things that we do every day, and many people work in the world around us, and there are many people who wear diapers for whatever reason, and there are many people that probably need them or want to wear them, and those type of individuals I have no problem with, but you have to make sure that you do not open yourself up to an attack by someone else who believes that your lifestyle is something that is immoral or bad common because that would put you at a disadvantage that you don't want to have.

Part of the reason why I am wearing diapers is because of my incontinence, but my diapers serve more then that, because it helps me deal with the feelings that I'm dealing with, and because I need them for incontinence, the bonus is that wearing them helps me deal with the feeling is that I need to be able to keep in check period Now that I'm wearing diapers all the time, there's nothing really to keep in check, because wearing a diaper helps me to with those feelings and, in that way there is no reason for me to worry, because the diaper is there always, helping me deal with my incontinence as well as to help me deal with my life in general, helping me keep the stress to a minimum, and that is one of the best things about her diaper, it is designed for it to be used, Find for us to be able to release all of we are holding, And every time I think of using a diaper, I remember one thing: Every time I use it, it's like releasing all the stress in your life, or all the bad things in your life that cause you issues. all of us have things that we deal with or problems in our lives are things that we want to take care of, and with the world as it is, it gets crazier and crazier by the moment. being able to wear diapers allows us to be able to relax and not allow something to bother us as much as they used to:  wearing diapers is the best thing that ever happened to me, because now I don't have to worry about anything going on. it is normal for us to have to use the bathroom, and it's gonna happen regardless of what we try to do, so why not take incontinence or any other negative aspect of wearing diapers, and make them positive, and that helps me, because I know that my decision is mine, and it is the best one for me.

Remember: there are certain individuals who you could come to and reveal information to about or your kinks or your diaper status, as well as your lifestyle status, but you have to be able to gage the response of the individuals who you would want to tell, because if for some reason you tell someone, and someone doesn't like it or is turned off by it, you could be marked and then made fun of or thought of as a weirdo, even though wearing diapers is not weird: it is a part of life and it is something that I have accepted, and one of the things that helps me in my life is the fact that it helps me with my stress and it helps me to bring things down to a point where there's no reason to worry or fear: things in life that are a lot worse off than people wearing diapers or being adult babies or any of this, But as I said the stigmas that we see all of our lives and we hear from adults are what make things in the world different, because norms have changed and stigmas are always going to be there, and what we need to do is make sure that people understand that we are not a community that sanctions children being involved in our kink, it is the fact that adults want to be children or want to act like children or want to look like children or feel like children that's it!

When I see stories like this in WCAX, which is our local news station in Burlington VT, it makes me wonder how many people in the world are in need of help. someone who will walk around, in a diaper, and then ask people if they want to change it, or to change it, Probably need some help. There's no reason for anyone to be walking around in just a diaper in town, because as has been stated previously, this place is people who do not want to be exposed to our fetish in a position where they are exposed to something that they may not like, and it is important that we keep are kink and our fetish among our friends and supporters, and not a person who would use that against us. This is why I don't disclose information, and why you should not disclose information to those who you do not trust. in the worry above, this is not a case of disclosure, but the fact is this gentleman entered a daycare facility and took things that did not belong to him, because he wanted to be a baby, which is understandable, but you should not take things that don't belong to you, and then try to justify by leaving money or other things. what he did was wrong, and that is unfortunate, and he will have to pay for that, we are all adults here or we should be, And there are certain things that we do because we are adults, and we have the ability most times to control impulses, So hopefully that keeps us out of trouble, but some people have a hard time doing that, especially people who steal for a living, because that's the way they make their life.

I'm sure there are many things that happen in our life that could be placed in the " Interesting things people do file"  even when the gentlemen in Vermont that got in trouble for asking people to change their diapers, it is evident to me that there are people that are in need of help, and it makes me think what the heck is going on? if someone is an adult baby or a diaper lover, that is different from a gentleman that is doing things like this, because a member of our community probably would understand that there are certain things that they do or should do and certain things that they don't do or should not do. I just end up shaking my head sometimes when I see some of the crazy stuff that comes up on the news, And I have seen stories of people who have been who have been walking around in diapers asking people to change them, which is why I thought of it, cause I found it strange. it is my hope that these people who are dealing with these types of mental conditions get the help they need, so they don't further cause the community around us to be thought of as some sort of bad thing.

Brian

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Little Spider

I don't know how many people have heard of other incidents happening, but I do remember at least a couple of situations in Vermont where Burlington, which is north of me about 40 miles, there was an individual who was walking around the city of Burlington, and on church St, he was going up to individuals that were walking by him, asking them if they " would change his diaper" or asking " would you like to change my diaper?"

Obviously this gentleman probably was dealing with mental issues common because he was probably dressed in such a way that you could see that he was wearing a diaper. There are many individuals that we run into on a daily basis, some of them we do not, and we just hear about them on the news, and we hear reports of strange things going on. I think I've heard of this type of situation happening at least twice in the last five years, and this lends itself to a whole host of things that could cause people to want to do what they do. In this case, I think the guy was definitely in need of help, because he was not only exposing himself for people to see, but asking people on the to change his diaper, which is one thing that you do not do. they took this guy and the other one to the hospital I understand, but at least twice I have heard of This going on.

Irregardless of that fact, the gentleman has broken into a place that caters to young children, and takes care of them. We all have our impulses in our dreams and our wishes, and our impulse control can sometimes be crazy, But most people know, that they must control the impulse, or they would end up dealing with situation much like the gentleman in the article that I read. He was taking diapers and formula from a daycare center, leaving money, But the point is he was stealing things that were not his car, and that is not good either, because not only will he probably be arrested, He may end up being asked to go through a mental evaluation to determine if there is anything going on in this guy's head. We all know that there are individuals who sometimes have impulses and strange things happen, but the thing is you must control them, because sometimes your impulses or your feelings may end up showing their heads in the most inopportune or inappropriate times, so we have to make sure that we maintain composure, And that is why impulse control is needed.

It is my hope that this gentleman is able to deal with whatever is going on, and if necessary that he gets the help that he needs. this is not to say that he shouldn't be liking diapers, but he shouldn't be stealing them, as well as formula from this day care center, because obviously someone needs the diapers And the formula that he is stealing, and that costs money for the parents of the individuals whose diapers are stolen. someone will have to replace all of those, as well as anything else The sky has taken and used without permission. this is called breaking and entering, And I'm sure the police the police will be dealing with that, but I'm not sure if some sort of Evaluation will be done, But if someone is breaking into a daycare center and doing this, I would think that a judge may order it.

Being in this community, we know that there are things that are totally off limits, and things that should not be done, because we don't want to bring minors into this kink. People like diapers which is OK, And there are people who have the feelings that we have because we like the way they feel or they like the way they smell, or whatever it is. The deal is, that people who have those types of feelings or impulses or urges, need to keep them under control, because they're reason why someone should be going into day care centers and stealing diapers or formula or anything else. that ends up giving the community a black mark, because then certain people would think that our kink involves minors or involves pedophilia or something that is not legal, and is immoral.

This guy is an adult, And if he is an adult he should not be going into day care centers breaking into them, and he should not be taking things that don't belong to him, possibly causing damage to the property, and then having to explain to police and others what's going on. he could always ask for help, but depending on who you ask, the responses can be very wide-ranging. You could have someone who understands what you're going through, or you could have somebody that accepts what you're going through, or you could have somebody that totally is vehemently opposed but turned off because you like diapers are you like the lifestyle. And this case, I'm not sure what this guy is trying to do, but it does make it look bad for the community in general, not specifically to daily diapers of course, because we know there are things that you don't do, and we know that there are things that you shouldn't do, and I always try to stay within those guidelines, because there are certain things that we must do as adults: we are enjoying our kink, because we want to be adult babies, or we want to play a baby, or we want to feel like a baby, or you might wanna look like 1. The difference the difference is, we know we know the difference between what we're being right, because we don't allow minors in our kink, versus things that are immoral or illegal. I'm not sure what this guy was doing, but this kind of makes me eve that this guy needs help, but what help he would receive that is another Story.

I also agree that if you are an adult baby or a diaper lover, the operative word here is the word adult. We all probably like diapers when we were kids, But unfortunately after about four or five, we would have to have ben potty trained, So these type of urges or feelings would have to be quelled, and critically controlled, less someone think that you are some sort of prude or a bad person, and then they send you to a shrink, then to a hospital to fix what they think is wrong, when there's not really anything wrong. the wrong here is that when you allow your urges and your feelings to override your conscience and what you think is right and wrong and what you know is right and wrong, then you can step into a black hole, and that can be a problem. There are many people in the world who use diapers, and there are many people that like diapers, and there are many people that need them. however, we all have to remember that we are all adults and we have a responsibility to keep our heads about us, and not to allow our urges to overpower our senses. there are certain times that you can wear a diaper, and there certain times when you want to wear a diaper, and there's certain times when you need to wear a diaper, but You have to be able to determine when it is appropriate for each situation, less you end up having people feel that you are some sort of crazy person, and I don't know how else to say it, because there are so many people out there that have a negative outlook on our community, while there are certain individuals who understand our community, understand what it is that we want, understand that it is not about little kids, and it's not about pedophiles or anything, it's everybody that wants to act feel look and live as a kid or a baby, whether it be for a short time, or for a longer period of time. Has nothing to do with pedophilia or any of the bad stuff, but that's where it comes from or at least some of this could be determined from that.

This is why I believe that it is very important to keep your lifestyle between yourself and people that you trust. If you trust someone, you would probably know that that person can be trusted with information such as this. There are times when the most important thing is your health your health and your happiness and your ability to function as an individual, And each of us has those things that we do every day, and many people work in the world around us, and there are many people who wear diapers for whatever reason, and there are many people that probably need them or want to wear them, and those type of individuals I have no problem with, but you have to make sure that you do not open yourself up to an attack by someone else who believes that your lifestyle is something that is immoral or bad common because that would put you at a disadvantage that you don't want to have.

Part of the reason why I am wearing diapers is because of my incontinence, but my diapers serve more then that, because it helps me deal with the feelings that I'm dealing with, and because I need them for incontinence, the bonus is that wearing them helps me deal with the feeling is that I need to be able to keep in check period Now that I'm wearing diapers all the time, there's nothing really to keep in check, because wearing a diaper helps me to with those feelings and, in that way there is no reason for me to worry, because the diaper is there always, helping me deal with my incontinence as well as to help me deal with my life in general, helping me keep the stress to a minimum, and that is one of the best things about her diaper, it is designed for it to be used, Find for us to be able to release all of we are holding, And every time I think of using a diaper, I remember one thing: Every time I use it, it's like releasing all the stress in your life, or all the bad things in your life that cause you issues. all of us have things that we deal with or problems in our lives are things that we want to take care of, and with the world as it is, it gets crazier and crazier by the moment. being able to wear diapers allows us to be able to relax and not allow something to bother us as much as they used to:  wearing diapers is the best thing that ever happened to me, because now I don't have to worry about anything going on. it is normal for us to have to use the bathroom, and it's gonna happen regardless of what we try to do, so why not take incontinence or any other negative aspect of wearing diapers, and make them positive, and that helps me, because I know that my decision is mine, and it is the best one for me.

Remember: there are certain individuals who you could come to and reveal information to about or your kinks or your diaper status, as well as your lifestyle status, but you have to be able to gage the response of the individuals who you would want to tell, because if for some reason you tell someone, and someone doesn't like it or is turned off by it, you could be marked and then made fun of or thought of as a weirdo, even though wearing diapers is not weird: it is a part of life and it is something that I have accepted, and one of the things that helps me in my life is the fact that it helps me with my stress and it helps me to bring things down to a point where there's no reason to worry or fear: things in life that are a lot worse off than people wearing diapers or being adult babies or any of this, But as I said the stigmas that we see all of our lives and we hear from adults are what make things in the world different, because norms have changed and stigmas are always going to be there, and what we need to do is make sure that people understand that we are not a community that sanctions children being involved in our kink, it is the fact that adults want to be children or want to act like children or want to look like children or feel like children that's it!

When I see stories like this in WCAX, which is our local news station in Burlington VT, it makes me wonder how many people in the world are in need of help. someone who will walk around, in a diaper, and then ask people if they want to change it, or to change it, Probably need some help. There's no reason for anyone to be walking around in just a diaper in town, because as has been stated previously, this place is people who do not want to be exposed to our fetish in a position where they are exposed to something that they may not like, and it is important that we keep are kink and our fetish among our friends and supporters, and not a person who would use that against us. This is why I don't disclose information, and why you should not disclose information to those who you do not trust. in the worry above, this is not a case of disclosure, but the fact is this gentleman entered a daycare facility and took things that did not belong to him, because he wanted to be a baby, which is understandable, but you should not take things that don't belong to you, and then try to justify by leaving money or other things. what he did was wrong, and that is unfortunate, and he will have to pay for that, we are all adults here or we should be, And there are certain things that we do because we are adults, and we have the ability most times to control impulses, So hopefully that keeps us out of trouble, but some people have a hard time doing that, especially people who steal for a living, because that's the way they make their life.

I'm sure there are many things that happen in our life that could be placed in the " Interesting things people do file"  even when the gentlemen in Vermont that got in trouble for asking people to change their diapers, it is evident to me that there are people that are in need of help, and it makes me think what the heck is going on? if someone is an adult baby or a diaper lover, that is different from a gentleman that is doing things like this, because a member of our community probably would understand that there are certain things that they do or should do and certain things that they don't do or should not do. I just end up shaking my head sometimes when I see some of the crazy stuff that comes up on the news, And I have seen stories of people who have been who have been walking around in diapers asking people to change them, which is why I thought of it, cause I found it strange. it is my hope that these people who are dealing with these types of mental conditions get the help they need, so they don't further cause the community around us to be thought of as some sort of bad thing.

Brian

Yeah, I agree with everything you said Brian. Part of me just wonders why this guy feels the need to go and do that when he could do that in the privacy of his own home. He didn't need to take it that far, stealing other people's diapers and baby bottles, and asking people to change his diapers. Granted, I know what it's like to have that strong urge and desire to be a baby, but there are plenty of outlets which one could use to fulfill that need/desire. In this kind of situation no one wins. The guy that busted into the daycare doesn't win because he doesn't get to live out his dream, and the community doesn't win because most of the stories that come out like this just draw a lot of negative attention, which we don't need. It's REALLY sad for everyone involved.???

• Thanks 1
On 3/24/2023 at 5:22 PM, DailyDi said:

Sounds more like someone that doesn’t have a community or outlet. 

This, in my humble opinion, is one of the more correct responses to the report. @DailyDi, onlike others here, did not fall for the implied, and designed urgency and sensationalism protrayed, by intention, in the news article. Most people, with an open mind, understand that news media do this to make money - and not to report facts. Most of the facts of the event, even without checking, I can guess are not given in this newspaper article.

On 3/24/2023 at 6:44 PM, cathdiap said:

...He should have been punished much more severely....

You are making judgement based soley on a newspaper report that is designed to get this type of response. In reality, you do not have all the correct information about this person.

On 3/24/2023 at 6:44 PM, cathdiap said:

..Any half-brained ABDL knows that there are nurseries for adult babies with professional caregivers that will meet his or her needs....

Following logic, if you are both an ABDL and knows that there are nurseries for adult babies with professional caregivers that will meet his or her needs, this implies that you, and any other ABDL that also knows the that there are nurseries... are half-brained

I am an ABDL, and know that there.., but I, and most members here object to being called half brained!

I strongly suggest that you engage the other side of your own brain and correct what you have posted!

5 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Little Spider

Brian

@~Brian~, another incitefull and long post. 

A few points - 

You are refering to an incident that you heard of in Burlington. Unless you know the actual history of the person in question, and that s/he aproached you, all you have is a third party story that may or may not have been exagerated by the time it got to you. As a result, referring to it as a fact is dubious.

In relation to the news article, by what I understand from your opinion, of which I concur, breaking and entering any property without consent is an issue. The type of propery is of no concern, and should really not be considered.

The totally unrelated and should always be key, where a lot of people are reacting, is the subtle hidden suggestion that an adult pretends to be a baby. Yes, the article states that the man joined three baby diapers together and affixed them on himself while in a bathroom - a room where there are no camera - and the article state that the man pretended to be a baby. Yet they contradict themselves in same article stating the a note, plus money was left for the director / staff of said property requesting them to participate in a business transaction. Did or did not the person behave as a baby. There are always other reasons for the persons behaviour. The articles states that a half bottle of formula was consumed, and a bib was used. If, as the articles stated clearly that the director, on Jan 30, before the second breakin, had installed cameras. As a result, if the man actually consumed, as implied by the article, formula and used a bib and pretended to be a baby, would not all of this be recorded?

Everyone -

The real, hidden issue is that a daycare centre has little to zero security overnight where possible, a mentally challenged person or a person with low IQ can easily enter said property and diaper store and the kitchen of same and has access to contaminate the bottles, the diapers and the bibs. This is a business where we, as adults first, pay the people - Tony D’Agostino the owner, to care for and protect our offspring where both the food that is being fed to these babies, and the diapers / bibs that they are wearing can easily be contaminated if one so wishes! Would it not be easier to defer blame to a person who may not have the mental capability of defending himself rather than admit that this daycare centre is so lax in basic child care and security? The only door that was locked, according to the director, was the main door. There were no internal locked doors or security.

Lets say, for example, that there is two toddlers in the daycares care, one on a peanut flavoured milk diet, and another with a severe alergy to peanuts. What stops the second toddler taking the bottle from the unsecured fridge - or accessing the soiled diaper bin? - NOTHING.  

With further thinking, the actions of the person to place 3 notes and the total of $320+ plus come a fourth time (receiving another alert the following Saturday morning):-

• an employee found $120 along with a hand-written note on Jan. 30 asking if the daycare had adult-size diapers and if the staff would "play along."
  • a similar note was found the following Monday, along with $200
  • Feb. 11, the director said she arrived at the center to find someone had gone through children's diaper bins and left another note and money

Most people, other than those with some form of mental block, would not repeat paying for a service without getting something back. The last amount of money is not mentioned, but from habit, it would be close to another €120 to $200 to make a rough total of $500 paid to the director.

This person also came in and out of a locked (according to the same director) door. The first time a person breaks in, there is visible damage. As a result, a business would see that as a weak point that would be repaired in the next 12-24 hours. Even if the person had a key, or is suspected to have a key, would it not be good business sense to change the lock - another repair done in 12/24 hours. Timeline is Jan 30 - following monday -  Feb 11 - Feb 18. That is in total, 19 days, and the business installed security cameras but did not change the locks / fix a door! Yet, according to the owner 'the center has made changes to increase security, including door locks' but that is after a person has been in the property 4 times!

I suspect that the person in question has some form of mental issue, to repeat the same event. As a result, I doubt if the door that he entered and exited was ever locked. In relation to the $500 supposedly given to the centre with the notes, I doubt if that is true also. If the person is as mentally challenged as what is implied, where would he get the $500? If he is not, then he would not have 'dropped' the second $200 without at least a response from the first note and the $120 drop.

This whole story seems too far fetched to be true, and more likely a way for a cheap below par business to advertise / change public opinion about themselves. The door maybe was never locked, the director never in her office / at work, and staff come and leave by said door which the owner is too cheap to fix / give keys to them. Secondly, the stated information that the director installed cameras into a working day care centre - would not that be done before the daycare was opened in order to ensure that there is always someone observing the children in their care - and to also cover themselves legally incase of an accident?

It re-enforces the idea that the owner is too cheap to even put in the basics of security and is attempting to manipulate others to grow his own business! Did the business return the $500 to Daniel Steeler, or did they use that money to eventually fix the lock on the door that they never locked in the first place?

Yes, let's blame the nursery owner for poor security measures. Are you serious? What kind of society have we become if we can't even rely on people's decency and the realization that we have to leave the kids out of this diaper obsession. Period!

Yes, this guy clearly has some mental issues (me too and maybe more here), but the same goes for criminals who steal, rape, and murder. That is why we have a legal system to show everyone that society cannot and will not tolerate these actions. That same society offers or allows all sorts of solutions or treatments to make disturbed individuals come to themselves and prevent them from taking stupid actions like this maniac did!

And the fact that he left money behind tells me that he clearly knew that what he did was wrong. But he did it anyway and even worse gave the impression that he was "allowed" to use the facility because he paid for it. As if it were some sort of brothel where he can live out his fantasies with baby diapers and being babied himself as long as he pays for it.

Again, we must protect the children at all costs. Already most people will think that a diaper fetish is related to pedophilia, which in my case is absolutely not the case. If these actions aren't completely rejected by this community, I'm seriously considering quitting. This diaper fetish should stay underground and away from children or their domains. Only then will it remain relatively harmless to society and to us.

I'm not proud of my fetish, I know society doesn't want to be confronted with it, so I keep it to myself as much as possible. Sure, some may notice that I'm wearing a diaper, but I do it in a way that people will most likely think I need them. Unlike this man, I will never make it look like something sexual and certainly not involve children.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, cathdiap said:

Yes, let's blame the nursery owner for poor security measures. Are you serious? What kind of society have we become if we can't even rely on people's decency and the realization that we have to leave the kids out of this diaper obsession. Period!

Yes, this guy clearly has some mental issues (me too and maybe more here), but the same goes for criminals who steal, rape, and murder. That is why we have a legal system to show everyone that society cannot and will not tolerate these actions. That same society offers or allows all sorts of solutions or treatments to make disturbed individuals come to themselves and prevent them from taking stupid actions like this maniac did!

And the fact that he left money behind tells me that he clearly knew that what he did was wrong. But he did it anyway and even worse gave the impression that he was "allowed" to use the facility because he paid for it. As if it were some sort of brothel where he can live out his fantasies with baby diapers and being babied himself as long as he pays for it.

Again, we must protect the children at all costs. Already most people will think that a diaper fetish is related to pedophilia, which in my case is absolutely not the case. If these actions aren't completely rejected by this community, I'm seriously considering quitting. This diaper fetish should stay underground and away from children or their domains. Only then will it remain relatively harmless to society and to us.

I'm not proud of my fetish, I know society doesn't want to be confronted with it, so I keep it to myself as much as possible. Sure, some may notice that I'm wearing a diaper, but I do it in a way that people will most likely think I need them. Unlike this man, I will never make it look like something sexual and certainly not involve children.

But then again under the leftist, Liberal democrats, they would tolerate it and even call for his acceptance. Even demand society cater and pander to him. Look at what this country and every western country is heading towards.

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

But then again under the leftist, Liberal democrats, they would tolerate it and even call for his acceptance. Even demand society cater and pander to him. Look at what this country and every western country is heading towards.

I couldn't agree more..... 

• Like 1
On 3/27/2023 at 9:23 AM, cathdiap said:

1. There are poor to no security and I raised the issue using the example of two children accessing a bottle.... also, how did a person enter and exit the property five times where the only trace from times 1 to 4 was notes and money? Do you not think that a property that are being paid to 'care' for people (people that have not got the sense of right and wrong, our children) would have some protection mecanism to prevent an unauthorised person entering the property. Even your home has a door where you have the only access... or have you removed it? 
  2. It was already stated that the guy may have mental issues, and that is not in relation to ABDL interest, it is in relation to in repeatly giving money without any response!
  3. Protect the children... either there were children there at the times and NO CARE WORKERS or there were NO CHILDREN there at the times.
  4. How you feel about your fetish is your choice / problem and has no bearing on this incident.
  5. You referring to ABDL as a fetish defines it to you as sexual.
  6. NO CHILDREN WERE INVOLVED. THE BUILDING WAS EMPTY
  7. Does homelessness exist in Clarkstown - as there is a place for the homeless to shelter... or was until the owner forked up the money to install locks!

As I already stated, I do not believe the details of the report. Logically, a person requiring mental support would not have that type of money ($500) to throw away. Neither would a homeless person.

The police only charged this person with third degree burglary (entering a property with the intention to comit theft) and petit larceny (stealing property) and not child endangerment, or anything in relation to he being a sexual preditor. No charge was made of criminal damage - i.e. he did not break anything to enter the property, no had to break anything to enter the property. As a result, he entered via an unlocked / missing door.

Therefore, if he entered via an unlocked / missing door, the children in the care of the daycare center could easily run out the door and into traffic. This is the state of this daycare centre, and the level of care the owner and associates give to these children.

Yes, the person that 'entered' without authorisation is wrong.... and was charged accordingly. Was the daycare charged for gross negligence?

7 hours ago, babykeiff said:

As I already stated, I do not believe the details of the report. Logically, a person requiring mental support would not have that type of money ($500) to throw away. Neither would a homeless person.

There was a "homeless" man in the city near where I live, I put homeless in quotes because he owned a home. He never went to it and lived on the streets panhandling from the stupid college students. He had a local bank account also, somewhere around half a million dollars in it, but he still lived on the streets panhandling.

Just because you have mental health problems does not mean that you are poor or even homeless.

On 3/28/2023 at 6:42 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

There was a "homeless" man in the city near where I live, I put homeless in quotes because he owned a home. He never went to it and lived on the streets panhandling from the stupid college students. He had a local bank account also, somewhere around half a million dollars in it, but he still lived on the streets panhandling.

Just because you have mental health problems does not mean that you are poor or even homeless.

There was a woman / begger who, because she was so long on the streets in Dublin, and she sold hand made religious junk, most people gave her money without question. It was only after she died did they find a set of car and house keys on her, where a little research found out that this scam artist was a multi millionairess with multiple properties worldwide who used to come into Dublin city every morning, change her clothes to rags and spend each day begging.

Yes there are many people who claim to be destitute but are professional beggers taking in between $100-$1000 per day depending on the day from the unspecting fools who give them money. This has been expanded to large companies that claim to be 'helping destitute in disadvantaged countries worldwide' where they  advertise on media / television spending close to $5000 plus per advertisement plus the saleries of directors and staff, so most of the money that these 'charities' collect is the cost and profit of 'charity'

The guy in the article supposedly gave $500+ to the day care centre in five instalments. This is not the action of a sane person, in my opinion. As I asked earlier - has the daycare center been charged with child endangerment - I don't think so.

Does NY have a child protection agency and what are they doing in relation to this daycare centre? The guy has been charged and may be paying the cost for his actions - that is despite his mental or living arrangements.

Yes, it is true that some people have money behind them and have mental issues, but usually there is enough scam medical institutions etc to take that money from them. In relation to being homeless, yes there are the fake homeless who have money behind them, but the real homeless are also unemployable and have little to zero chances of getting any form of money, so your concept of the person being fake homeless is flawed as these people do what they do for money... unlike the true homeless and jobless who either end up dead or involved in theft etc. That is unless they are helped by another.

I do hope that you never become homeless and in that ever destitute circle ... i.e. without a job one can't pay rent etc. Without a home / place to rent, one can't get a job. Without a job one can't afford to pay for food or medical care. As a result, one either starves to death or learns to steal food - and eventually will end up in prison where prison is a positive step for them as after they spend time in prison, the rehab system of ex-prisoners include halfway houses, and the requirement to get a job etc... which although is rough, is always better that starving to death and/or dying from exposure and/or freezing to death while trying to survive on the streets.

Everyone,

please be aware of what they have - i.e. a job, a place to live and a way to cover bills (food, maybe diapers etc), and how lucky that they are as a simple mistake can easily make you homeless, jobless and living in your car and/or the local bus shelter - where simple tasks of washing youself before entering a place of work is extremely difficult which adds to the difficulty of keeping the job, your source of income and what keeps your 'head above water'.

The difference between your situation today as it is as compared to a true homeless person is only a mater of choice / one or two mistakes.

Most of the true homeless people in the world were fooled into beliving a corporate scam artist. The fact that I question the daycare centre and not blindly believe the media reports stataes that I am cautious. The fact that others here blindly defend the daycare centre, IMHO it tells me that they are fools, and it is only a matter of time before fools and their money are parted.... and they end up destitute!

This sounds like it should be an article on The Onion or The Babylon Bee. Then again, in recent times I've come across news headlines that are real but also read like they're from a comic/ satire site. ?   So maybe this is real, maybe it isn't. But if it is real...? Yikes.  That dude fell out the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down. This is gonna be yet another example where normies will point at it and go "See? That diaper-wearing pervert broke into a daycare! Those ABDLs are a bunch of pedos!" ?‍♀️

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
50 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Do you know if that daycare centre owner has been prosocuted as yet for the lack of care he shows in th running of that daycare centre - and/or is that Daycare center stil open.

1. Security is low to non-existant.
  2. Food / drink is open too anyone to tamper with it.
  3. Diapers can be accessed / tampered with by anyone with an agenda.
  4. Child safety is weak to non existant.
  • 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

My god man stop making excuses for this man.  Why can't people except responsibility for their own actions.  What happened to individual responsibility?  

I am not making excuses for him, I was

1. Putting a magnifying lens on the validity of the report - it doesn't make logical sence to me
  2. Questioning the actions of the daycare owner.

To me, there are glaring omissions in how this daycare is being run. That is why I listed four of them :-

On 9/6/2023 at 1:16 AM, babykeiff said:
  • Security is low to non-existant.
  • Food / drink is open too anyone to tamper with it.
  • Diapers can be accessed / tampered with by anyone with an agenda.
  • Child safety is weak to non existant.

I do not support the actions of either party involved in this debacle, and expected this to be fully investigated.

According to the link identified by @ValentinesStuff, one of the parties was indicted, and same was reported in a newspaper article. I queried what happened to the other party - as in my humble opinion, both are at fault when it comes to the safety and welfare of children - as is, in a way, the newspaper. There is an axiom "if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem", and to me, the newspaper reporting on only one side of the story is being biased. Could it be that the investigation only investigated the person who broke into the daycare center and never looked at the daycare center's running - yes that is possible, and if that is the case, the investigation is not concluded and it is up to the people of the area / State / USA to get the answers and not a person the other side of the pond. 

I look at this from the perspective of would I place a child of mine in this daycare - and the simple answer is no - as in my humble opinion, my child would not be safe there. Despite what another has said about me, I have the funds and this is not about money - it is about child safety. There are more details to be concerned with that most regulations attempt to address, but my experince has seen that same regulations to be lacking - and when one looks at running a business like a daycare, corners are cut and shortcuts are taken that are on the edge of being legal, where the only people suffering or being exposed are the children that the daycare and regulations are supposed to be protecting.

In relation to

38 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Why can't people except responsibility for their own actions.  What happened to individual responsibility?

that concept went out the window in USA when, if I recall correctly, McDonalds were sued for serving a customer a hot cup of coffee where McDonalds had not identified that the coffee might be hot! This set a precedence in the US where, it seems, nobody takes responsibility for their own actions - after all, legal will defend one.

I do concur with you in that people should take responsibility for their own actions, but with the prevelance of human rights etc., more and more excuses are being sold to the world as why they don't. After all, their mother didn't love them, they got bullied in school, and the list goes on and on.