LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let 'em breathe

Diapers are like a fine wine and need to be opened to let them breathe and relax before use. That's why you see stacks in stash photos, as the diapers are naturally decompressing.

• Like 4

I really haven't seen any difference in performance.   I unwrap and stack them for convenience.  It's easier to simply open the closet door and grab one than to fumble with a bag.   I do still have some that I have left in the bag - like the Trests - since I only ever bought the 1 bag.  No sense dedicating shelf space for that.

Unlike @AbabeBill, I didn't use a corkscrew (maybe because I don't have one?). 

• Like 1

I DEFINITELY am staying with cloth!!!

That won't work in Minneapolis if there are cops around.  All due respect to George Floyd, cops there won't let anything breathe.  I have heard the same, let the diapers decompress and they will absorb better and be thicker when you put them on.  Usually in my case I'm in a hurry to put my diaper on so I just pull one out of the package and put it on as is.

• Like 1

Interesting. I'd never thought to let them decompress or "breath", although I guess I effectively do that when I "shop" in my basement inventory once or twice a week, and bring ~15 or so diapers up to the bedroom, and put them in my diaper drawer. I don't tend to fluff them much, but I do like to do the "hot dog bun" fold in the middle to avoid having it form an inverted 'V' down there that can channel liquid towards the edges.