LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saw this on Facebook

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It may be a targeted ad based on your search history, but my reaction to this kind of thing is...

"Well... of course!"

"When I choose to wear diapers to bed, I don't have to get up 2-3 times per night to go pee, and I sleep soundly the entire night. Instead of waking up at 11am the next day and feeling groggy and lethargic because I kept waking up all night, I instead wake up at 7am or 8am feeling fully-recharged and ready to go. I may not sleep as long, but the quality of my sleep improves 3x-fold. I'd much rather have 6 hours of deep, deep sleep, than 12 hours of constantly interrupted sleep. As a result, I have more time each day, more energy, and overall I feel better whenever I do it. If diapers are appealing to you, in any way, it's truly a no-brainer." 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, FreeFlowin said:

"As a result, I have more time each day, more energy, and overall I feel better whenever I do it. If diapers are appealing to you, in any way, it's truly a no-brainer." 

Take care of yourself first.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I can totally relate to rarely being on Facebook these days, but it's funny how the algorithm decided to shower you with adult diaper ads. It's like they've taken personalization to a whole new level!

By the way, speaking of unexpected things online, have you ever stumbled upon those ads that claim to offer the Cheapest Followers, Likes & Views? It's like the wild west of social media out there! But hey, at least your diaper ads had a touch of uniqueness, right?

waiting for the day when an acquaintance / coworker asks what they should get you for your birthday / milestone and THEY get inundated with diaper adds and abdl clothing recommendations for you…