LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

February Donors

DailyDi

15 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Every dollar helps!

@DailyDi @starman

I would agree! It doesn't matter it doesn't matter whether you give him $1.00, or several hundred, whatever you decide to donate is up to you, and everything that you donate will help Mikey deal with the the expenses of running such an awesome place! I remember during the holidays last year, I had paid all of my bills, and I decided that I was going to give Mikey my last $11.50, so he could have a Turkey for his Thanksgiving with his mother.   To me that is important, and I know that even if you only give him a a bit, every little bit helps, And not only that, it gives me a good feeling inside to know that I was able to help a friend, even if I didn't give him as much as I would like to have.

So that's why I say that the size of the donation does not matter! what matters is that you are able to donate what you feel is appropriate based on your financial condition! some people can't donate all the time, so they donate whenever they can, and that is important, because we all have our situations where we work hard, or we have our financial struggles or our business struggles or our life struggles, and we find ways to be able to deal with it.

What I would always say and what my family's always told me It is not how much you give, it's the thought that counts!

I am sure that Mikey and everyone else that is a member here understand each person's unique situation, and we are very very very thankful for anything and everything that someone can donate, because as Mike says, every little bit helps! And we are thankful for those who can do that, no matter how big no matter how small!

Thank You!

Brian

• Like 1