Shorts,

Just now, Shorts and Diapers said:

i have bought some but just don't feel right or comfy out doors in them 

Thanks S&D

That is because you are supposed to wear a skirt or babydoll with them

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 1/26/2023 at 4:50 PM, Shorts and Diapers said:

Which shorts are popular to wear outdoors .i like Abena m4 with plastic pull ups (when the weather is not too hot )

i have bought some but just don't feel right or comfy out doors in them 

Thanks S&D

What shorts can be worn with an abre diaper? I can't seam to wear anytime but a pull-up with shorts unless it bulges 

• Like 1

I wore short denium shorts when I went on vacation two summers ago, everywhere I went wearing Betterdry, Megamax and Anbena L-4 diapers.  The shorts were a size bigger than what I usually wear and I had on a onesie every time I went anywhere,  I don't think anyone at all picked up on the fact I had diapers on.  Here is a photo I took in the motel room of the shorts with a Mega Max diaper showing out the back.  It's an exaggerated picture for the camera, when I went out touring dressed like this I had a regular t-shirt onesie on and I looked more discreet.

These days men's shorts come down to or below their knees.  I've always felt that having shorts with long legs can accentuate diaper bulge because the legs will narrow as the come down your thighs making diaper bulge easier to notice.  With shorts that have short legs, the bottom of the legs flair out a bit helping hide the bulk of a diaper underneath.  The only thing you have to watch for is sitting on a bench somewhere so your diaper isn't visible through the leg openings. 

These denim sport shorts from Cabala's are perfect, especially with the extra pockets in front to help break up the outline.  Unfortunately, I don't think they sell these anymore. 

23.jpg

• Like 1
On 4/7/2023 at 5:08 AM, rusty pins said:

I wore short denium shorts when I went on vacation two summers ago, everywhere I went wearing Betterdry, Megamax and Anbena L-4 diapers.  The shorts were a size bigger than what I usually wear and I had on a onesie every time I went anywhere,  I don't think anyone at all picked up on the fact I had diapers on.  Here is a photo I took in the motel room of the shorts with a Mega Max diaper showing out the back.  It's an exaggerated picture for the camera, when I went out touring dressed like this I had a regular t-shirt onesie on and I looked more discreet.

These days men's shorts come down to or below their knees.  I've always felt that having shorts with long legs can accentuate diaper bulge because the legs will narrow as the come down your thighs making diaper bulge easier to notice.  With shorts that have short legs, the bottom of the legs flair out a bit helping hide the bulk of a diaper underneath.  The only thing you have to watch for is sitting on a bench somewhere so your diaper isn't visible through the leg openings. 

These denim sport shorts from Cabala's are perfect, especially with the extra pockets in front to help break up the outline.  Unfortunately, I don't think they sell these anymore. 

23.jpg

I'm only a yr older than you, I have a little gut I had shorts just like those but since I can't get new ones anymore I am so far stuck with the gym shorts . My gray pairs were just like the pair you had on in the pic.

I spend most of the summer in cargo shorts with a onesie on over my diaper, and I never really worry about it. I just buy them one size larger so that they're a bit baggy, a look that is far from uncommon on a middle-aged male of the species. I have a couple of pairs in camouflage print, which are awesome if you ever have a small diaper leak, but in general, I go with darker colours. The key, as @rusty pins says, is the onesies - I own about a dozen black t-shirt onesies, plus a few grey and a couple of white ones. You never have to worry about a waistline reveal, and, they help with sagging and even quiet things down a bit. I've built decks and fences beside my buddies, swilling beer, with a NorthShore or Rearz plastic diaper on, and I don't think anyone had any idea. 

Dresses or skirts with a long/ fairly long flowy cut hide diapers well.  As for shorts- I wear jean capris. With diapers, especially thick diapers like a Mega Max, I go up a size and I wear loose, long flowy tops to help hide any diaper bulge. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Dresses or skirts with a long/ fairly long flowy cut hide diapers well.  As for shorts- I wear jean capris. With diapers, especially thick diapers like a Mega Max, I go up a size and I wear loose, long flowy tops to help hide any diaper bulge. 

Actually, they do not need to be that long, about halfway to the knee,just high-wasted and somewhat full or at least loose at the hem. Here are examples

Babydolls

large.chrbbdoll.jpg.cd6b8c6b9f1dfcde54fd

Other outfits

large.416314004_albumcover.jpg.5e7e351f8

Here is the diaper that I am in with thes

large.1234708194_Frenchdiaper.jpg.1b290f

And that is with some extrarubber panties, one to hold it in place and one that is part of the outfit or babydoll. And as you see, nothing shows under the skirt: This diaper was the one used in a post about bulky diapers

Thanks, I guess I need to find some cheap onesies , I have a couple but they are fun stuff for in the house LOL. I have to be seen as normal as I can out in public , my wife is getting better,, but not that much, the fun print ones , well ... what is the best site to get some cheap plain onesies ? I have thought about making them out of T shirts, it is not that hard I don't think anyhow , it looks easy. I have some extra ones. But not sure if I should use snaps or buttons?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

You can wear shorter skirts/ dresses. Just be careful on windy days or bending over. 😂

I have no idea why this thread is in Raimbow Diapers. Halfway to the knee is about the limit with thick diapers and you DO have to be careful. That is why, in the early 1950's where I lived, they were used with 4 to 6 year old little girls to teach them to be careful. This is where the babydoll became a thing for little girls.They were used with thick cloth diapers and rubber panties so that if the girl was not careful, not only would her panties show, but they would be RUBBER panties with all that implied And as likely as not, she would have to wet the diaper. This was part of what was called "chastity training" so that she would learn to "carry herself" properly, like not bending over to lift something, which is useful for lifting heavy objects. I have seen thos little 15" so=called skirts and they do not do the job with thick diapers. My skirts are 18" and they just about do it

10 hours ago, foreverdl said:

what is the best site to get some cheap plain onesies ?

Check out Rearz.ca; they list plain diaper shirt or snap-t onesies in white, grey and black. I own more than a dozen of them. A couple of times a year they throw them on sale; the generally do a warehouse sale in the summer and a Black Friday sale in the fall, where they drop the price by 35% or so. They're pretty well constructed - the first of the ones that I bought, which goes back 4 years, are still in circulation - they haven't fallen apart. The darker colours are better if you wear printed or coloured diapers - I find that prints can show through the white diaper shirts. 

10 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

I have no idea why this thread is in Raimbow Diapers. Halfway to the knee is about the limit with thick diapers and you DO have to be careful. That is why, in the early 1950's where I lived, they were used with 4 to 6 year old little girls to teach them to be careful. This is where the babydoll became a thing for little girls.They were used with thick cloth diapers and rubber panties so that if the girl was not careful, not only would her panties show, but they would be RUBBER panties with all that implied And as likely as not, she would have to wet the diaper. This was part of what was called "chastity training" so that she would learn to "carry herself" properly, like not bending over to lift something, which is useful for lifting heavy objects. I have seen thos little 15" so=called skirts and they do not do the job with thick diapers. My skirts are 18" and they just about do it

Maybe it's in Rainbow diapers to discuss fun outfits for Pride parades? From what I've seen of Pride parades on the internet, short skirts are definitely in order. Along with some of those rainbow pony Pride diapers. From the Dotty diaper company? Not sure who makes them. 

2 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Maybe it's in Rainbow diapers to discuss fun outfits for Pride parades? From what I've seen of Pride parades on the internet, short skirts are definitely in order. Along with some of those rainbow pony Pride diapers. From the Dotty diaper company? Not sure who makes them. 

Perhaps, but the topic would apply to other things as will: Diaper Lovers, Baby Talk, Adult Kids and Sissies, or  even Scoop the Poop.In fact, Ithink Iwas  the first to bring up skirts and you followed suit

One must be careful of sitting in shorts with wide legs too.  Otherwise, diapers or undies will be visible when sitting down.   I see England, I see France, I see ????'s undies!

• Like 1
On 4/14/2023 at 7:43 AM, Little Sherri said:

Check out Rearz.ca; they list plain diaper shirt or snap-t onesies in white, grey and black. I own more than a dozen of them. A couple of times a year they throw them on sale; the generally do a warehouse sale in the summer and a Black Friday sale in the fall, where they drop the price by 35% or so. They're pretty well constructed - the first of the ones that I bought, which goes back 4 years, are still in circulation - they haven't fallen apart. The darker colours are better if you wear printed or coloured diapers - I find that prints can show through the white diaper shirts. 

Thanks, I will check it out.

On 4/14/2023 at 5:27 PM, froggy said:

One must be careful of sitting in shorts with wide legs too.  Otherwise, diapers or undies will be visible when sitting down.   I see England, I see France, I see ????'s undies!

I see London, I see France, I see Name's padded underpants? Sorry, I couldn't resist. 😁

• Like 1
On 4/14/2023 at 4:27 PM, froggy said:

That's happened to me. Fortunately it was an AB friend.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll never understand the big difference between skirts and shorts, for men, since shorts are just skirts with separate legs.

If I buy a skirt, and clamp it together between my legs, its shorts...

So why can't we wear skirts without weird looks.. 

• Like 1
On 4/27/2023 at 4:56 AM, Dubious said:

I'll never understand the big difference between skirts and shorts, for men, since shorts are just skirts with separate legs.

If I buy a skirt, and clamp it together between my legs, its shorts...

So why can't we wear skirts without weird looks.. 

I love wearing my skirts, my fav in spring and summer 

8 hours ago, froggy said:

wear a good belt with your skirt.  Male waist to hip ratio not good for holding up a skirt.  And. learn how to sit without showing off your undies.

I have skirt with elastic waist, no need for belt. 

I only use for hiking alone, with no people in sight. 

I would wear everyday if it was common for men to wear skirts. 

I do love wearing a dress or skirt in the home when it is warm enough.  They are much cooler than shorts or long pants.  Air is freer to circulate around the legs and diaper/plastic panties.  I do not dress like this outside at home.  The opportunity to humiliate is greater than shorts too.

• Like 1