LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever suggested the beneficial use of diapers/pants to anyone?

Mysterion

I was at a concert with a friend just recently. 

And anyone who attends concerts can imagine that sometimes it's not so easy to get to a restroom in time - especially after a few beers. 

During the concert, my friend mentioned, or dropped a word, that he was getting older and that the toilet thing was getting harder.
Of course, I couldn't resist mentioning the possible use of pull-up pants.
It was just disappointing that he didn't respond to my suggestion. 
Not even when I brought it up to him again after another "bathroom talk".

So I guess he is more of an average person who doesn't see the benefits of diapers or pants.

But maybe next chance I'll be a little more specific and bring pull-ups for both of us.
We will attend a big concert in Berlin with Rammstein. 80,000 people, few toilets, long walks and lots of beer :)

How about you? Have you ever mentioned this to anyone? 

• Like 3

I have. I was at a concert with my wife and daughter, and the women's washroom had a lineup out the door, while the men's room had a comparatively short lineup(not that it mattered to me, because I wear diapers.) But I did point out, when she complained about the wait, that more convenient options do exist... I got an eyeroll in response.

I did, however, with the help of my wife, talk my daughter into wearing pull-ups on a flight last year, something that I may try to do again for an upcoming trip. This is because she has accidents when she laughs or sneezes if she really needs to pee, but, she doesn't like using public washrooms, so for a 4 hour flight, she might be facing 7 or 8 hours between "acceptable" toilets. My wife had said she needed to bring extra outfits in case she had accidents, and that we might need to pony up $60 for a checked bag for her, for what was a weekend trip. I said, maybe broach the topic of her wearing pull-ups while we're travelling, and she agreed. 

• Like 5

I have and being an adult baby and Incontinent, I always talk about the perks and benefits of being kept in diapers. People know I am diapered and many know I am kept as an adult baby instead of an adult, grown up and big kid.

• Like 2

Coincidentally, I had related incident this morning that made me think of this thread:

My wife was driving my daughter to school, and her car threw an engine temperature warning, so she pulled over and shut it down and called me. I drove over to meet her with my car, and gave her my car to her to take our daughter to school, and stayed with her car, and called the auto club for a tow. (I think it's the thermostat). 

She came back from the school before the tow truck got there, so she waited with me until they arrived to tow the car, which took about a half hour. We were on the side of a country road, and she said, "Oh, man, I really need to pee."

Once her car was being picked up, she drove us home, and about halfway there, she goes "I think I need to pull over and just pee, I'm not going to make it!" But, meanwhile, there were cars going by and the occasional school bus, so I said "What are you going to do, just pee in a ditch and wave to the traffic...?"

She kept wincing and saying she wasn't going to make it, and driving like the Dukes of Hazzard, until finally we got to a gas station and she bolted inside. 

When she came back out, I waved my hand in the general airspace of my lap, and said "This is never a problem for me anymore..." 

She snaped "I'm not going to start wearing diapers!" 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I have more than once mentioned that diapers are in some cases not just the preferable option, but the only option one might have. When driving, you do not allways have a choice of where you go, I know I pissed my pants more than once behind the wheel, just cause there was nothing else I could do. Yah yah there are thoes travel johns and things like that now days, but, I find diapers are safer and easyer. ALso even with thoes trravel johns, you are now driving around with an open bottle of pee rattling around in whatever thing your driving. The concert thing is also a big one, same if your going to a sports game. 

Odd thing is, there are now sites sudjesting that a diaper might make the diference in how much you enjoy an event, as it does alow you to avoid the bathrooms, not miss any of your movie, or a bunch of other things. Still, I would not want to count on a depends or attends to hold up at a theater, a molicare or other mid to high end diaper would work though. I know for some of the big events, like the time square new years eve thing, that its now a sudjested thing, if only so you do not loose your place if you grab a good one before things start. Still, its only a few sites that offer that sudjestion, some just tell you to hold it.

11 minutes ago, le Hollandais said:

Since becoming an active DL, these arguments have made very good sense to me.

3 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

When she came back out, I waved my hand in the general airspace of my lap, and said "This is never a problem for me anymore..." 

She snaped "I'm not going to start wearing diapers!" 

@Little Sherri @le Hollandais

this is why I am so glad that I made the decision I made. it's one thing to have to go to the bathroom, and it's one thing to have to go so bad you feel that you're going to explode. i've had that happen to me on a couple of occasions, and I've even had it where I've been able to hold it in for so long And then the minute I hit my apartment door the minute I turn the key and I walk inside my door closes and everything releases. I can just about imagine how Your wife feels when she has to hold it, but we're lucky in the fact that we don't have to hold it anymore. that is a good thing about having a diaper.

The only bad thing that I can tell about having a diaper so far is the fact that we know we have to release. The fact that we have to release is a foregone conclusion, and regardless of where we are and what we're doing, eventually we're going to have to do it. where we do it and how we do it are two different things. it also matters what release, as we must deal with the aftermath, And in our case it would be just a change of diaper, unless of course it's a blowout. That's why when I'm out I usually have a paratrifectas over the top of my diaper. there's nothing I can do about having it get filled up, but the pants on top help it so that it will stay in position, and your jeans will help everything stay in position so that you can't see it hopefully.

When little Sherry says he had an issue with his wife say she wasn't going to wear diapers, after he made the comment  about it not being an issue for him anymore, he said a mouthful. Some people may accept people who wear diapers and allow it to happen, but they may not be ready to do it themselves. However, there have been many times when I've had taken long trips myself and it's been very helpful to have a diaper on rather than to worry about whether I'm going to have to make it to the bathroom, or I'm going to have to get into the bathroom, or anything like that. when you're traveling or when you're with someone and you don't wanna take the time to have to get up to do it, and you don't really have to, that makes a difference.

Stories like this make it easier and easier for me to accept the obvious. We all have to use the bathroom, we all have to be able to release, so the easiest way for us to do that is to find an easy way for us to do so. wearing diapers is no different than wearing your favorite shirt or wearing a socks, if that's what you do on a daily basis. people who do not wear diapers, like little Sherry's wife, may not wear them herself, but at least there is the the acceptance level and the ability for him to be able to wear them in in his house around his wife and this is an issue, but it sounds like it's not as much of an issue as it was in the past. I have learned from experience that I should not let wearing wearing diapers stop me from being the best person that I can be, stop me from being the best uncle I can be, stop me from being the best son or the best cousin or whatever. I am what I am and I am who I am, and I'm not going to change that fact, because once you are wired the way you're wired, it never changes. you may be able to suppress it, But when the urge comes, it comes full force. remember when I said something about that succulent chocolate cake? 

In that case someone lends up making you a very succulent cake! it smells awesome, and you want a piece of it so bad. someone comes in and says this is a really nice cake.... I made it especially for you... Chocolate frosting in the whole 9 yards.. And they keep on going on and on about how awesome the cake is, And then they say that you can't have it! Then the person says if I catch you touching it you're going to be in trouble, so you figure out in your head how in the world you're going to get a piece of that chocolate cake! it doesn't matter how you're gonna do it, but you're gonna figure out a way to get that piece of cake, And when you finally figure out a way or you don't figure out a way, you figure the punishment would be worse again, so you take that piece of cake and you eat it!

wearing diapers is almost the same way. if you are attracted to them and you are using them, and you like the smell of them, and you like the sound of them, and you like the look of them whether they are being pictures or other people, Then it's no different than that chocolate cake. You feel guilty about it, cause you want it so bad that you can't have it, and then you try to figure out a way that you're gonna get that diaper and you're going to wear that diaper and you're going to enjoy that diaper. Same thing here. the succulent cake is so good you can't stand not to have a piece of it, and a diaper feels so good to some people that they can't resist it, unless of course they try to tamp that down, but of course it's not gonna be that easy. That is why it is so hard sometimes when you have the feelings that you do, you, and you have to resist the temptati.... place then you can make that happen.

Now that I wear 24/7, and the people that around me know that I wear, there's nothing to hide There's nothing to fear. I may not want to release at the time I release, But then of course that's life, And I'd rather have a diaper on and then release it rather than try to hold it for ever. when I deal with number twos, I always try to use the bathroom prior to going somewhere where I know I'm going to have to eat or something, so they don't have to release prior to getting there, which ends up causing issues. part of the deal of wearing diapers 24/7 means you make changes to your life, And I can tell you the change I made to my life makes my life a heck of a lot easier.

The answer to the question of the day: yes I have help people that think the diapers are bad, or that they think that they're too babyish or something like that. they're always worried about what's gonna happen who's gonna find out or why they need it.  I told my young friend that was probably about 8 or 9, that there are people that wear diapers everyday, and it's nothing to be ashamed of. they wear diapers because they have no control, or they don't have the ability to hold it like we can. it's no big deal, because you can always change a diaper, and would you rather have a wet diaper on, and then change a wet diaper and wipe yourself off, and have dry pants and a dry bed, or would you rather have a wet bed a messy bed and then have to take a shower on top of that?  Their friend said that he was worried that someone was going to find out about it, and no there is a whole bunch of adults in the room, and I was older than him, and I told him that if I found out that someone was giving anyone that worth diapers around here any garbage, they would deal with me. There are many people that were in my summer camp that were diapers, because of their disability. And I told my friend that if I caught anyone doing that or making fun of someone that wear diapers for whatever reason, they would answer to me, and then if there's anything left of them then they would be answering to the adults!

So yes my friend was suggested that he wear diapers to bed. Once he got used to it, wasn't a big deal Carmen he thanked me for what he he heard that night. I just gave him a hug and told him that it was fine, that friends do what friends do, and regardless if you wear diapers or not, you can still be friends, and it's no big deal. there are some people that earn worse condition than I am for example, and I love them, because of the way they are, because of who they are, or what they represent. I remember one of my friends who couldn't talk, she might not be able to talk, but she would be able to feel stimuli, she'd be able to hear your voice, and you'd be able to tell her moods, like my brother Richard. If you told her something funny, maybe she would laugh at you, or maybe if you just wanted to let her know that you were there, you give her a tickle on a chin or maybe a tickle somewhere So she knows that you're there! stimuli has a lot to do with the way people respond, and even if you can't talk, or you can't use the bathroom by yourself, there's no shame in it, so that's how I approach it. there's no shame there's no embarrassment there's no stigma attached! simple as that!

Brian

• Like 3

Never.  No one knows I wear diapers for fun now and then.  There was one time I was flying from Southwest Michigan to Toledo.  I landed and had a Mountain Dew while they gassed up the plane.  Bad idea.  I took off on my way to Lansing Michigan and immediately had to pee bad!  Nothing in the plane I could use to pee in and it would have been hard to try and pee in a bottle while flying a plane.  You can't just pull off the side of the road and run to the bushes when flying a plane.  I made it to Lansing and landed OK, but I dashed out of the plane to the first restroom I could find.  I would never wear a diaper while flying a plane, but I do know there are sometimes when being diapered is very convenient.  I do it on solo vacations and whenever I go out of town shopping or running errands for the day.  That said, I would never tell a friend to wear diapers for the convenience of not having to go to the restroom.

• Like 1

I was believed that wearing diapers does have a lot of benefits to it. For example, if you are going to a fair or a carnival, you don't have to deal with nasty toilets and they are always crowded. Plus porta potties themselves are so nasty and full of bacteria. 

Another situation I feel like they're great for theme parks too. For example you don't have to get out of line to go to the restroom and Dealing with crowded restrooms is really annoying. Plus it's more fun to wear!

Also diapered up is great when going on hikes, nature walks, hunting or fishing, Because there are no restrooms at all to go number 1 or 2. And leaving a deer stand would be a pain.

Finally wearing diapers in general is so comfortable and relaxing, especially on cool, gloomy, or rainy days. And they are very great for Calming yourself from anxiety and helping with depression 

• Like 2

A closed mouth gathers no foot. What I do not say does not get spread around, ending up who knows where who know when, to  come back and bite me. Until I know that a person is cool, I control my tongue

• Like 2

Almost...some guy kept coming to church with about 1/4" wet spot on his pants.  HE took a public bus that was probably about an hour ride.  I said the next time I see him I will say something, but then I never saw him again.

I've been out and about with my wife and I mentioned I really had to go, so we dropped everything and searched for a bathroom.  She doesn't tell me to wear or just wet it...

• Like 1

It is certainly not an easy topic. And you have to be careful not to get caught up in it or outed.
Especially when the topic is brought up and the person you're talking to may have an understanding for wearing diapers.
I usually keep a low profile and no one in my circle of friends or acquaintances actually knows about it.

• Like 3