LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Move that Meter - January Edition

DailyDi

Off to a slow, chilly start this month. I know its pay-down-the-Christmas-bills-January, but if you can spare a few bucks for the monthly bills here it would be much appreciated.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Off to a slow, chilly start this month. I know its pay-down-the-Christmas-bills-January, but if you can spare a few bucks for the monthly bills here it would be much appreciated.

Mikey, just to let you know I bought a new baby bunker badge for the new year, the 2023 one! I know it's NOT much, but I like to help anyway that I can. I'll do ANYTHING to support my second family!!!!!!??♥️?????♥️?♥️??♥️???

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

Mikey, just to let you know I bought a new baby bunker badge for the new year, the 2023 one! I know it's NOT much, but I like to help anyway that I can. I'll do ANYTHING to support my second family!!!!!!??♥️?????♥️?♥️??♥️???

Thanks buddy! Very kind of you and helps a lot. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Thanks buddy! Very kind of you and helps a lot. 

You're very welcome Mikey! Like I said, anything for my second family!?♥️?????♥️????

• Like 1
8 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Thank you @id0ntknowfor donating $10. And thanks to @zzyzxfor donating $35 and upgrading their account, and thanks to @PPBearfor donating $50!

Sorry for the delayed appreciation. Still in and out of the hospital with mom.

Not a problem. You being there for your mom is much more important than a simple thank you on here. I'll try to donate a little more soon, but have to see how bills are going to be first.

17 hours ago, spoonchicken said:

So I guess members of the Admin Team don’t get a shout-out for donations…*pouts* ?

I swear I posted one to you and Kasar, it must have gotten eaten.

• Like 1

@spoonchicken@DailyDi

Mikey: it could have been something that got away from you, or it could have gotten eaten as you said, but I would probably would probably say that because you are having some issues that you had to take care of, concerning your mom, it could have gotten away from you, because of course, when something like that happens, you are more concerned about your mother's health or your health or something else, very well Could have gotten away from you.

Spoon: I also would like to say that I appreciate you and all of the admin team that helps us everyday! you guys are what makes this place special, what makes this place safe, and what makes this place what it is! Each one of you have your specific skills that you use everyday to help people. in my job, I help people find clothing and items that they need or they want, And I always try to be fair and honest and all that stuff, because that is the way it's done, all of you are awesome people, and I respect every single one of you, And I know all of you are special in your own ways *******HUGS*****

Brian

• Like 3