LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Little: Final Chapter - Posted 3/23/23

While I think Astra still needs some work on communication I appreciate her being there for Sarita. I would feel so much relief, guilt and gratitude for being rescued like this.....

• Like 1

It's unbelievably rude of Sarita to take a bath, right in front of Nero and his crab rangoons.

-----

Within the warm embrace of a bubble bath, Sarita had no concerns or anxieties. The same could not be said for Nero. He hated it when Sarita took a bath. When his meows at Sarita went un-answered, he tracked Astra down and berated her. Unfortunately for the little black tyrant, Astra was willing to talk back, but not bend to his demands. Returning to the bathroom, Nero made a big show of getting up on the counter. Sarita took note of her kitty’s rule-breaking, but continued to luxuriate in the tub. Disgusted, Nero glared at Sarita and lashed his tail.

Astra entered the bathroom to give Sarita’s hair a final rinse and pull her out of the tub. Satisfied that he had sat, meowed, and conquered, Nero went to the window to watch his morning birds. For her part, Sarita was fascinated at how helpless Astra was allowing her to be. The constant attention felt like something that might be annoying with time, but for the moment it was a silly delight.

Sitting on the side of the tub, Sarita had her teeth brushed by Astra. No sooner had Astra rinsed Sarita’s mouth out with a cup of water than she put a fresh pacifier in the girl’s mouth. The pacifier was really comforting, not so much for the physical soothing, but because it meant Sarita wouldn’t have to talk. The depth to which she’d been plunged into Astra’s ageplay game was a little intimidating. Sarita had no idea what her lines were supposed to be.

Baby talk is right out. Sarita thought, though the thought was almost silly considering that she was crawling to her bedroom. Astra had done a lot of cleaning while Sarita was in the tub. Her bed was made, and it looked like the sheets had been changed too. Hopping onto the bed and changing blanket, Sarita admitted that she could get used to having someone clean for her.

Being diapered was rapidly losing its embarrassment factor. Not that she was going to rush to tell Ineis or her dad about her diapers, but there was no anxiety in Astra taping her into another padded garment. Instead, it gave her a small rush of excitement. As the excitement faded, the smell and feel of a diaper evoked the care she’d gotten from Astra.

Sarita let herself sink into that feeling. Her new level of Little mindset made it easy to submit to Astra’s wardrobe choices without question. Sarita’s Angel dressed her in a sports bra and sundress before sending Sarita crawling to the living room.

Crawling in a sundress necessitated leaving her diaper exposed, but the only person around to see was Astra, and she’d put Sarita in the thing. Sarita was pleased to see that Nero had decided he liked diapered time. The sounds of Astra bustling around in the kitchen, while a warm kitty cuddled on her lap, lulled Sarita into a doze.

“Breakfast time!” Astra pulled a chair up to the couch and balanced a plate on her hand. Sarita’s curious gaze caught pre-cut waffles and bacon. She spit out her pacifier to accept a forkful of both. There didn’t seem to be a way to keep the syrup from being messy, or maybe Astra wasn’t trying to keep Sarita clean. It was fun either way, Sarita giggled each time Astra cleaned her face with a damp washcloth. Food was followed by a baby bottle with water in it. By the time she’d drained the bottle, Sarita was stuffed.

“You’re such a good baby girl, eating your whole breakfast.” Astra stroked Sarita’s hair. “If I put you down for a nap, do you think you’ll sleep?”

“I think so.” The apartment felt a lot warmer than usual. Combined with a big breakfast, Sarita was certainly drowsy. Even if she couldn’t sleep, she felt like she could space out indefinitely.

Being tucked into nice clean sheets was heavenly. Astra produced a soft pink teddy bear and snuggled her into Sarita’s arms. “I got you a new friend. You cuddle her and enjoy your nap. I’m so proud of you for being such a good Little Girl this morning.”

Sarita blushed and clutched the bear. It was strange to be praised for doing nothing, but it felt good anyway. It wasn’t clear if Astra expected a response or not, but she didn’t seem bothered when Sarita stayed silent. Astra eliminated talking as a possibility anyway by putting the pacifier back in Sarita’s mouth. This time it had a ribbon on the handle, which Astra clipped to Sarita’s dress.

“If you need to potty any time during your nap, just go. Your diaper will take care of it, and I’ll check you in a bit.” Astra patted Sarita’s diaper through the covers. Sarita nodded, and was rewarded with a kiss on the cheek. Moments later she was alone in her bedroom, with the door and blinds closed.

Sarita must have slept, though she didn’t remember falling asleep. She woke to Astra checking her diaper. When she found it dry, Astra put her hand over Sarita’s bladder again. The insistent pressure was too much of a bother to resist. To her delight, Sarita was rewarded for wetting by a flurry of gentle kisses.

Crawling back to the main room revealed an impressive transformation. The apartment was the cleanest it had been since Sarita had moved in. It wasn’t up to the pristine sterility of Astra’s apartment, but Sarita’s jaw dropped nevertheless.

“You were cleaning the whole time?”

“You’re welcome, Princess. I told you I’d take care of everything. I can’t baby you like this every day – yet, but I’m happy to take all the worries that I can .”

“Th-thank you,” Sarita stammered belatedly.

“Of course. Hop up on my lap for another bottle and then you can play.”

It was weird to be drinking another bottle of water so soon. Sarita wasn’t so out of it that she didn’t see what Astra was doing with all the liquid, which only served to push her further out of her Little mindset. Reluctantly, she climbed into Astra’s lap and set to draining another bottle of water.

With a freshly full tummy, Sarita sat on her damp padding and looked over the toys Astra had given her. The brightly colored xylophone, plastic blocks, and teething ring might have been appealing in the morning when the baby mindset had been strong. At the moment, Sarita felt ridiculous, like she was playing a part for Astra’s amusement.

Half-heartedly banging on the xylophone made Astra smile, which made some nice warmth in Sarita’s heart. She couldn’t bring herself to even touch the teething ring, but found some joy in stacking the blocks. Their slightly rounded shapes made it a bit of a challenge to arrange them in a single column, especially on the couch.

Astra silenced an alarm on her phone and reached over to pat Sarita’s padded crotch. “Do you need to potty?”

“Um – yeah.” Sarita had just barely realized it herself. With Astra looking at her expectantly, Sarita blushed and relaxed. The look of excitement on Astra’s face as she held Sarita’s slowly-filling diaper was equal parts humiliating and sexy.

“Good girl!” Astra gave Sarita’s wet padding a squeeze, which squeezed a moan out of the diapered girl.

“You set an alarm for when I’d need to go?”

“I didn’t know exactly, but most people need to go within a half hour of drinking a bunch of liquid. I’m proud of you for wetting right away. This is great for your diaper training.”

My. What. Sarita’s face prickled with heat until she was sure she looked sunburnt. “Diaper training?”

“I want you to feel natural about using your diapers, so that you don’t have to think about it when you’re padded,” Astra gushed, her face lit up with excitement. “If we’re really lucky, you could even learn to wet when you’re sleeping.”

She wants me to wet in my sleep?! Isn’t that just a bedwetter? If that starts, what happens if I’m not wearing a diaper at night? “Um, is that what we’re doing today?”

“We don’t have to make it the focus. It’ll be more of a background thing. How’s that diaper feel? Do you need a change?” Astra squished the padding again, making Sarita squirm.

“I’m pretty wet – it’d be nice to get a change.” Sarita bit her lip, her thoughts racing as she tried to figure a way out of diaper training. The last thing she wanted to do was upset Astra, especially after everything her Angel had done for her in the last day.

“I thought so. You don’t seem quite like the happy baby I had this morning. Don’t worry Princess, I’ve got another surprise to help you appreciate your wet diapers.”

Before Sarita could ask about the surprise, Astra’s lips met hers. The tender kiss lead to a steamier one, which lead to Sarita making out with her Angel on Astra’s lap. Her sundress and bra came off, leading to delightful touches across Sarita’s back and chest. The soggy padding was a bit of a bother, but Sarita did her best to ignore it.

Her hands sought Astra’s blouse buttons. One by one the pearly discs yielded to Sarita’s hands, revealing the enticing expanse of Astra’s cleavage. Sarita didn’t have the angle to reach for Astra’s bra clasp, settling for pulling down her bra cups instead.

“Mmm, what are you doing there, Princess?” Astra caught Sarita’s hands, tucking them behind the Little Girl’s back.

“I know you like it when I – suck on your nipples. I have some cream for my coffee that you could use if you want to pretend again.” Nervously, Sarita struggled against the hold on her wrists. Even with the making out they’d just done, it was hard to feel sexy in a wet diaper.

“Princess.” Astra blinked away tears. “You’re perfect, do you know that? You’re a perfect Little Girl. That’s a wonderful suggestion, and it’s going to be even better with your surprise.”

Sarita felt anything but perfect as she waited for Astra to come back with the cream, but if her Angel thought so, that was a nice bit of safety. The tiny voice inside her that always predicted doom for her relationships was quieted by the word perfect.

It took a moment to get settled on the couch properly. Astra wanted Sarita on her lap and her breasts, but the angles simply didn’t work. Angel settled for laying Sarita across her lap, cradling her head in one hand. The other hand was holding a device that caught Sarita’s imagination instantly.

A real vibrating wand had been on Sarita’s wish list since she’d heard about them, but had always seemed too expensive compared to a budget vibrator. She didn’t have to wonder long about what the wand would feel like through a diaper. As soon as Astra pressed the head of the wand to Sarita’s crotch, waves of sensation crashed relentlessly through the diapered girl’s body.

The only thought Sarita could muster was that she was glad the wand was on it’s low setting. Pulsing vibration was assaulting her crotch from every angle, thrumming through the wet padding over her rear and up to her waist as well. Her jaw went slack and the world blurred as everything but Sarita’s sense of touch shut down.

As an afterthought, she tried to reach for Astra’s breast with her mouth, but there was too much vibration. The wand felt like it was shaking Sarita’s insides until her brain rattled. She gasped and moaned, helpless before the intensity of the pleasure in her sex.

When the first climax came, it was hardly noticeable against the sheer ecstasy thundering through Sarita’s nerves. It took three or four in a row to really get the diapered girl’s attention. Mewling and pawing at Astra, Sarita thrashed as the waves of pleasure became waves of orgasms.

After an eternity of sensation, Sarita begged Astra to stop the wand. Mercifully, her Angel did, gently massaging Sarita’s crotch with her hand instead. Astra put Sarita’s trembling lips to her nipple and the Little Girl sucked absently, still shuddering and moaning as aftershocks wracked her.

As Sarita came back to herself, she could hear Astra moaning. Her Angel’s voice was lusty and guttural. A glance upward showed Astra’s face flushed and sweaty. Sarita redoubled her efforts, eagerly sucking cream off Astra’s breasts until she heard her Angel scream.

They cuddled on the couch together, panting happily. Sarita let herself melt against her Angel, the weirdness of diaper training momentarily forgotten. There was only her Angel and the safety she brought.

Later, they made their way quietly to the bedroom for a diaper change. Astra had another bottle for Sarita. Still unsure of how to say no, Sarita drank it all. The best way out of a disagreement seemed to be to use her pacifier as much as possible. Astra seemed happy to accept that Sarita was feeling non-verbal.

Not talking was as much of a refuge from having to engage too much with Astra’s game as it had been in the morning. Sarita cuddled with Astra as they watched a movie, dutifully wetting each time Astra’s alarm went off. There was something worrisome and heavy hanging from Sarita’s heart.

The more she surrendered to Astra, the fuzzier Sarita was able to feel mentally. She pushed hard for that fuzzy feeling, retreating from the uncertainty she could feel building up. With enough effort, Sarita was able to get the rest of the evening to speed by in a blur. The last thing she remembered was Astra tucking her in and apologizing for not being able to spend the night again.

-----

Work the next day was strange. Britt didn’t say two words to Sarita, not even when she knocked over an entire table of sweaters. Anne came to the rescue, helping Sarita re-fold each of the garments while Britt retreated to her office. Out from under the watchful eye of their horrible manager, Sarita and Anne had their first good work conversation in ages.

After work, Sarita felt mentally flat. It was a big improvement over all the times she’d left crying, or involuntarily running from the store. She had enough energy to text back a few short responses to her friends and head home for a quiet evening with Nero.

Pauline still hadn’t responded to any of Sarita’s texts. The worry that generated was enough to penetrate the grey veil of Sarita’s mood. She did her best to compose an apology text, editing it ten times before she finally sent it.

Ten minutes later, a text came in. Sarita jumped eagerly for her phone, but it wasn’t from Pauline.

Astra:

Hi Princess. There’s a private event at the Green Fairy next week. I can’t wait to show you off to everyone! Don’t worry about your work, it starts after the store is closed. I’ll pick you up at 10 on Wednesday.

Sarita stared at the message, with its coda of lipstick and heart emojis. Before she’d really thought about it, she texted back a heart. There was no immediate response from Astra. Leaving things ambiguous seemed to be the safest thing. She didn’t have the energy to ask about the event, Astra would be sure to launch into a big sales pitch at any questions.

At least she wants me around, and wants me to meet her friends. I hope her other girlfriends aren’t there though. That would be really awkward, especially if she broke up with them like Mimi said.

With a shrug, Sarita booted up Astra’s streaming services she’d left logged in on the television. Somebody loved her, and that’s all that was important. Everything would work out eventually if they loved each other enough.

• Like 8
  • SolSombraYSoldados changed the title to Getting Little: Chapter 13 - Posted 2/16/23
On 2/16/2023 at 7:49 PM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

Everything would work out eventually if they loved each other enough.

Oh honey......

Honey....

• Like 1
12 hours ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

Seinfeld Bassline* It's ya girl Sol, back with another gay disaster!

?

• Like 1

It's ABDL night at the Green Fairy!

-----

The interior of Astra’s car was stifling hot. Sarita wiped a bead of sweat off her eyebrow and looked out the window impatiently, hoping they’d find a parking spot soon. Though some of her overheating was due to the warm summer night, most of the sweat could be laid at the feet of her outfit.

A bulky diaper was warm at the best of times, especially when covered by a onesie and tights. Over that, Sarita was wearing one of Astra’s overcoats. It was comically oversized on her, but it hid all her baby clothes. Being out in public in baby gear was so nerve-wracking that Sarita didn’t dare open the coat, despite Astra’s windows being tinted.

I wish I knew more about what’s going to happen tonight, or who’s going to be there. Sarita fidgeted in her seat, stuck in a love-hate relationship with her crinkly diaper. Being diapered in public should have been a safeword-worthy humiliation, but they’d only be in public from the walk to the car to the club entrance. Diapers already felt like a promise of sexy fun, and doing sexy things at a club was exciting and wild.

After a mediocre day at work, that had become Sarita’s new-normal, Astra had descended on her and taken over. It was great to have some positive human contact after getting the cold shoulder from Britt. Life had taken on a dangerous, out of control feeling of late. Having an Angel to lean on calmed the worst of Sarita’s anxieties.

I don’t want a sugar-mama, but maybe an ABDL mommy would be okay. My Angel takes really good care of me. All I have to do is rely on her and let her be in charge. Trusting Astra that much had it’s own anxiety attached. Sarita was well past her naive phase of thinking that any kind of love was forever. People either leave or they die, we’re all alone in the end.

Lost in her angsty thoughts, Sarita had stopped scanning the street for parking spots. Astra had finished parallel parking the car when Sarita snapped out of her reverie. Her Angel patted Sarita gently on the cheek.

“We’re here, Princess. Are you okay? You’re not nervous about tonight, are you?”

“N-no, I was just thinking. Well – maybe a little nervous. I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“Everyone is going to love you. Your outfit is beyond adorable, and sexy too.” Astra wiped Sarita’s forehead. “Let’s get you inside so you can get rid of that coat and cool off.”

I’d probably be the center of attention no matter what I was wearing since I’m here with Astra. The little bit of breeze outside the car was a nice start on getting cool. Sarita was feeling desperate to take Astra’s coat off, which meant going into the club. Nervously, she took Astra’s hand and followed her girlfriend down the street.

There was a line on the stairs that dropped below street level to the Green Fairy’s door. It wasn’t a surprise to see mostly couples in the line, nor that one person in each couple would defer to the other. They were on their way into a fetish club, after all. Sarita counted a lot of coats similar to hers, despite the warm night. The silhouettes under those coats were almost universally pear-shaped, even among the men.

“Ast – Angel, is tonight just for – teddy bear door people?”

“That’s right Princess. You’ll be able to drop your coat off at the check in the main room.” Astra patted Sarita’s butt, getting a nice crinkle out of the padding there. Thankfully, everyone in line was caught up in their own low-toned conversations and didn’t seem to notice.

A portion of the weight eased off Sarita’s shoulders. She was glad to not be outing herself as an ageplayer to people in other kinks. The solidarity of everyone else being into the same kink felt good too. For the first time, Sarita’s anxiety about the night was no more than first-time jitters.

“Thanks for inviting me tonight, Angel.” Sarita snuggled up against Astra’s side. Her girlfriend, mommy, Angel – whatever she was, looked amazing that night. Astra was in a puff-sleeved midi dress with a bodice top. The bodice didn’t so much cover Astra’s prodigious bosom as cradle it. With vibrant roses running down pristine white fabric in columns, she was as much of a hot mommy as Sarita had ever seen. The 1950’s housewife curls in Astra’s hair cemented the look.

“Are you feeling better about coming out tonight?” Astra put an arm protectively around Sarita. “You were nervous during the car ride.”

“It was scary at first, but now that I know it’s just ABDL people I feel better. I’m getting excited now.”

“That’s amazing news, Princess! We’re going to have a great night, you have no idea.”

Sarita leaned into Astra and pushed the rest of her anxieties away. Her Angel had picked a safe night for Sarita’s first time in the teddy bear area. She could rely on Astra for everything else if she was willing to trust. Daringly, Sarita through caution to the wind and silenced the rest of her questions. Asking a bunch of questions like how going to the bathroom is going to work will just take down the mood. I’ll let Angel handle that and concentrate on the fun!

At the door, the bouncer didn’t just greet Astra by name, she made a point of learning Sarita’s. The special treatment had Sarita giggling excitedly. I’ve never been a VIP before. At the coat check, Astra was showered in compliments for her dress. Impatient to match her date, Sarita shucked her coat right away.

They made quite a pair. Sarita’s onesie was white and patterned with roses much like Astra’s. The tights that her Angel had stretched over Sarita’s bulging butt were rose-red, and her feet were encased in white Velcro shoes. Astra had put her hair in pigtails and clipped a pacifier to her onesie, but the dress-up hadn’t stopped there.

Sarita’s tan complexion had been lightened with some foundation, the better to show off the pink blush Astra had applied to her cheeks. At home, the blush had seemed a bit much, but seeing all the other ABDL people made Sarita glad she had it on. The crown jewel of her makeup was mascara and eyeshadow with ridiculous gold sparkles.

As soon as Sarita had the coat off, the crowd shifted its attention to her. Having all eyes on her was intoxicating. Compliments rained down on her on all sides, the crowd was staring with delighted expressions. Someone took her coat to the check for her like Sarita was a celebrity. They handed the coat check ticket to Astra, not Sarita. Along with the childish way people were cooing at Sarita, the automatic assumption that Astra was in charge made Sarita feel Little on an almost physical level.

With their most ardent admirers trailing along, Sarita and Astra stepped up to the bar. The bar area had been decorated with stuffies, balloons, and drapes of pastel fabric until it looked more like an episode of a children’s show than a fetish club.

“I’ll have a Cosmopolitan, and my baby girl will have a cold bottle.” Astra passed a card to the bartender, though it looked like a membership card to the Green Fairy instead of a credit card.

Sarita was excited to get a beer. She’d been in enough of a Little mindset that she hadn’t even been thinking about alcohol. Now that it had come up, it sounded like exactly what she needed to finish relaxing.

Instead of the familiar brown glass of a beer bottle, Sarita found herself staring at a glass baby bottle, full of what looked like milk. The bartender turned away to make Astra’s drink while Sarita stared at the bottle.

Astra pressed the cool glass into Sarita’s hands. “Do you need help, Princess, or can you drink your bottle on your own?” Easily a dozen people were looking at Sarita expectantly. Bashfully, she raised the bottle and sucked on the nipple. It was milk, and not even spiked like a white Russian.

“She’s going to drink from a bottle on her first night here?” one of the admirers asked. Another person crowded in, asking, “She’s not having a cocktail? How long did you say you two have been dating?”

“Less than a month, and she wasn’t ABDL at all before we met.” Astra smiled smugly, wrapping her arms around Sarita from behind. “She uses her diapers and everything. My Princess is absolutely amazing. A natural baby girl.”

A torrent of praise came from the onlookers, some for Sarita, but most of it for Astra. No one asked Sarita’s name, instead referring to her as Princess, or Astra’s Princess. Suddenly terrified that someone was going to start baby-talking at her, Sarita kept her lips firmly on her bottle. She hasn’t introduced me to anybody. What was that about my diapers? Is she expecting me to use them – here?

With her drink in hand, Astra broke away from her admirers and lead Sarita toward the teddy bear door. The reprieve was nice. As soon as they were out of earshot of the others, Sarita took the bottle out of her mouth and tugged on Astra’s skirt.

“Angel, what you were saying…”

“I know, Princess! They all love you, just like I said. Wasn’t that fun? I’m so proud of you. So proud of my pretty baby Princess.” Astra leaned down and kissed Sarita passionately. There was so much excitement and joy in the embrace that Sarita rose to her toes to press against her Angel.

They don’t love me, they love my Angel. She dressed me, she made me use the diapers and ordered a bottle for me, she’s choosing everything. Everyone accepts that I belong to her. It’s like I’m her toy. Sarita’s pulse was hammering so hard she could feel it in her neck. Her crotch was warm, and would have been wet but for the absorbent padding swaddling it.

Choosing to be Astra’s toy, to be her Princess, was sexy enough for Sarita to be over-warm in her baby outfit again. The soft childish onesie pressing against her chest with no bra in the way sent tingles across her skin. Bulky padding on her butt squished her adult thoughts off to the side. Of course I’ll use my diaper when I need to pee. I’m Astra’s Princess.

Sarita didn’t know what she’d been expecting to see on the other side of the teddy bear door, but it hadn’t been a hallway. She giggled at herself for expecting the door to open into something like Narnia or Wonderland. Skipping along, hand in hand with her Angel, Sarita listened eagerly to the music coming from the end of the hall.

The first proper room was a baby disco. Sarita stared slack-jawed in wonder as the lights hitting the disco ball changed from pastels to primary colors, then back again. The floor was covered in a soft mat, except for a strip along the edge for seating and a walkway. There was a DJ in the corner, wearing a teddy-bear fursuit.

Most of the seating along the wall was in pairs, with a normal chair next to a stuffed-animal chair. There were a few Caregiver and Little pairs sitting, but the dance floor was well populated. Sarita’s eyes were drawn to the other Littles, boys and girls in everything from shortalls, to pajamas, to outright naked except for a diaper or some plastic pants.

Astra squeezed Sarita’s shoulder and leaned close to her ear. “You want to dance, Princess?”

“I do! Yes please! Dance with me, Angel?”

Astra giggled. “I will, I promise, but there’s no shoes allowed on that mat. I want to say hello to people before I take my heels off. Do you want to get started while I make the rounds, or would you like to come with me?”

Being treated as Astra’s toy by people at the bar had been hot, but only in combination with everything else that was going on. Sarita wasn’t eager for a repeat of that experience. Besides, following her Angel around was competing with dancing. There was no actual contest.

“I wanna dance!” Sarita grinned, clinging happily to Astra when her Angel came in for a kiss. Her shoes were stored in a shelf-cubby, along with the diaper bag Astra had brought. Sarita’s Angel insisted on her finishing the bottle of milk before she was allowed on the dance floor. She tipped the bottle upside down and chugged it with true party-girl enthusiasm.

Out on the floor, surrounded by diapered people, Sarita felt blissful Littleness infusing her thoughts. There were very few bigs dancing, which made it easy to pretend that they were all baby-sized. It’d been so long since Sarita had properly been dancing that her heart was full of rainbows. The novelty of her clothes and those of the other Littles captured the feeling of the first time Sarita had been to a club.

In her memories she was sixteen again, with a stolen ID and saucer-wide eyes at all the glorious clubwear the other ladies wore. Mentally, she hadn’t picked an age. The details seemed unimportant. It was much better to focus on shaking her diaper to the beat and giggling as she played patty-cake with the baby girl dancing across from her.

A lot of the Littles were barefoot. Sarita saw the wisdom in that after the third time her tights sent her sliding across the mat. She bumped up against a classic blonde with full, pink cheeks and a natural pear shape. The blonde caught Sarita’s hands and went right into some swing steps that were hilariously out of step with the beat-heavy club remix of Rafi’s Baby Beluga.

Sarita’s attempts at exaggerated swing dance had her on the floor, taking the blonde girl down with her. A crash that would have been painful or bloody in a regular club was a mere bump onto padded butts. Giggling madly, the other girl reached out for a hug, which Sarita happily joined in on. The last time I was this touchy with a total stranger was when I took Molly. Little space is a hell of a drug.

The blonde girl crawled off the dance floor, motioning for Sarita to follow. Not trusting her slippery feet was a great excuse for Sarita to crawl without feeling self-conscious. They reached the edge of the mat, but the blonde girl kept going. Sarita stopped at the doorway her dance-buddy had crawled through, and looked for her Angel.

From the floor, it was hard to see the room well, but Sarita was reasonably sure that Astra wasn’t anywhere in the disco room. The only spots she couldn’t see were chair-heavy areas around the wall, and wallflower was the last word she’d use to describe her Angel.

If she can leave the room, so can I. She’s not my real mom! Sarita giggled and crawled after her new acquaintance. She found herself in a side room with heavy sound shielding that reduced the pounding bass from the dance floor to a dull thud. The floor was padded just as the dance floor was. On one side of the room were blankets set out in a grid like a daycare at nap-time. So early in the evening, there weren’t any takers on naps.

On the other side of the room were shelves bearing juice boxes and cookies. The blonde girl already had one of each in her lap, and was holding another pair for Sarita to take. With eagerness that surprised herself, Sarita took the treats. Neither she nor her new friend wasted any time getting into the goodies. Blondie was a messy eater, getting cookie bits all over her face. Sarita giggled, eating her own more sedately and washing the bites down with sweet grape juice.

“We could be sisters, you know.” Blondie tossed her empty juice box aside.

Sarita stared at the extremely white girl in front of her incredulously. “Uh – that’s super sweet but we don’t really look anything alike.”

“No, I mean, sometimes Littles pretend to be related. It’s really fun to have a sister or brother to play with.”

“Oh.” Sarita drained the last of her juice box to give herself time to think about that. It seemed like a bold offer to be the first thing to say to someone. “I guess I can see the appeal…”

“Great! Want to pretend to be sisters?” Blondie hopped closer to Sarita excitedly.

“What all does that mean? Is it like a uh – dating thing?” Sarita backed away, finding the wall at her back after only a couple of scoots.

“It could be, if our caregiver likes to see diaper girls together.” Blondie wasn’t taking the hint, she was right up in Sarita’s personal space. At least she had the good graces to not actually touch Sarita, so far. “Do you like other diaper girls? Would you like to play sexy games with a diaper girl?”

Sarita’s mind flashed to her diapered grind session with Pauline. That’s a hard yes. Diapers in general had gotten so tangled up with sex in Sarita’s experience that she’d never come down from her earlier arousal. Plus-sized girls were great in Sarita’s book, almost all girl shapes were, really. It’s more about the person, who they are and their personality. Woah, Blondie’s tits look incredible in that onesie. Blondie? I don’t even know her name!

“You’re hot, but maybe we should jump back to names.” Sarita giggled nervously. “I’m Sarita.”

“I know who you are.” The blonde girl stared intensely into Sarita’s eyes until she felt like her soul was transfixed. “I’m Jenevieve.”

Oh shit. “Oh uh – hi? I’ve heard your name too. You and Astra were – were uh…”

“I was her baby girl.” Jenevieve grabbed Sarita’s hands urgently. “I still could be, if we were sisters. I’ll top for you, or bottom, whatever we want. Or we don’t have to do roles, or even have sex. You can get me in trouble when you do something naughty, I’ll take the blame every time. I don’t mind, really!”

Oh no. Dios fucking mío. I have to get out of here. There is way too much crazy here. “That’s um – a lot! We just met so maybe we’d start like, a lot slower.” Sarita worked her hands out of Jenevieve’s and scooted to the side.

“Okay, that’s fine too! How do you want to start? Maybe we could do playdates or something. Is she diaper-training or potty-training you? Whichever one you’re doing, I can do the opposite so that you look good.”

Sarita managed to slide down the wall enough to get her back to the break-room’s door without Jenevieve seeming to notice. Bracing her hands on the mat, she considered how best to let the other girl down gently.

“Maybe that would work. It’s something I’d have to talk to Astra about, you know how she likes to be in charge and everything.” Sarita’s attempt at a teasing laugh came out cringy and hysterical. Joder, there’s no way she doesn’t realize I’m trying to get away. Pushing herself to her feet, Sarita backed through the doorway. “I’ll go ask her right now.”

“Sarita, wait!” Jenevieve wailed, launching herself forward to grab Sarita’s wrist. “Please help me. I’m sorry I came on too strong. I don’t want to lose her. I don’t want to end up like Mimi.”

The bottom dropped out of Sarita’s stomach. She stared down at Jenevieve with her mouth hanging open. It can’t be the same Mimi. It’s got to be a different woman. I’m sure there’s lots of Latinas in Ardenthill – that are into ABDL – and are named Nohemi. Fuck.

“What do you mean? What happened to Mimi?”

“She was Astra’s baby girl, but they had a fight in the club, and now Mimi can’t come to private events anymore.” Jenevieve had tears streaming down her cheeks. “Please, Sarita, please. Don’t tell Astra what I said to you. It’s okay if we don’t do the sister thing. Y-you don’t have to talk to me anymore. Just don’t tell Astra.”

“I won’t.” Sarita lied, twisting her wrist to free it from Jenevieve’s grasp. “I am going to go, though. I’ll see you around. It was fun dancing. We should dance again – maybe even tonight!”

Fleeing the distraught girl, Sarita waddle-ran as best she could through the club. Astra was nowhere to be seen in the only other room Sarita was familiar with, the disco. A randomly chosen door took Sarita into a room full of small tents. Without taking in what was going on there, she was through the next door.

Sarita’s stockinged feet skittered across polished hardwood in what looked like a fancy restaurant. It was small to the point of being cozy, with room for only five tables. The seating at the tables was mixed much like the disco’s had been, alternating dining chairs with adult-sized high-chairs. Again, there was no time to process the room, Sarita picked a door and kept going.

Tears of relief sprang into Sarita’s eyes when she found her Angel. Astra was holding court in a lounge room with overstuffed red-leather couches along the walls. The middle of the floor held several adult-size playpens, where Littles were playing with toddler toys.

Astra herself was on the largest of the couches, the center of attention for a half-dozen bigs. Sarita’s dash into the room and wobbling run toward Astra caught everyone’s attention. Like a character in a play, Astra smoothly handed her drink off to one of her friends before standing up just in time to catch Sarita.

“Princess! What’s going on? You look upset. Were you scared that I wasn’t in the disco? I didn’t think you’d even notice, you were having so much fun dancing.”

“Angel.” Sarita hugged Astra tightly. “There was a scary person.”

“Oh no, Princess, it’s okay, your Angel’s here. Do you know their name? Nobody’s supposed to harass people here.”

“I – I…” Sarita envisioned Jenevieve’s tear streaked face and found she couldn’t get the other girl in trouble. “No, I don’t know who it was. But they said things – about you. About you and – and Mimi.”

Astra tensed up, then turned to her friends. “I need to sort my princess out. I’ll be right back.” She guided Sarita away to an empty couch. “What did you hear about Nohemi and I?”

“That you got in a fight – and you banned her from the private events.” Sarita sniffed in pre-emptive sympathy tears for her bestie. Sarita had some fear that Astra might treat her the same way, but most of her hurt was for Mimi’s unfair treatment.

“Princess.” Astra sighed and sat Sarita on the couch, standing over her. “I don’t know that it’s really your business, even if you are friends with Nohemi. I mean, Nohemi didn’t bring this up with you, right?”

“She didn’t but it’s not fair! And it IS my business. I’m not just friends with her, I’m your Little too.”

“You are my Little. You’re my Princess, and I love you. I don’t know what this unnamed person said to you, but yes, Nohemi was my Little once. She and I had a big fight, here in the Green Fairy.”

Astra winced and crossed her arms at the memory. “I didn’t ask anyone to ban her. She got herself banned from private events all on her own. That fight almost got both of us banned. I managed to talk my way out of it. Nohemi didn’t try fixing things, as far as I know.”

“But she – that person said, said that they were afraid you were going to ban her too.” Now that the waters around Nohemi’s unfair treatment were muddied, fear was at the forefront of Sarita’s emotions.

All the sidelong looks people at the Munch had given when Astra’s name came up, the very careful way Nohemi talked about Astra, and Jenevieve’s distress had built a terrible monster out of Astra’s shadow. When things were good with her Angel, they were amazing. Sarita had felt an edge between them often enough to know that things could get bad. For once, I wish someone would just tell me what’s going on.

“She said that? Who said that?” Astra frowned thunderously. “It was Jenevieve, wasn’t it?”

“N-no. It definitely wasn’t her.” Sarita bit her lip.

“Really? Because I didn’t think you knew her. How do you know it wasn’t Jenevieve?”

“Because – because – it just wasn’t!”

“Princess, you’re lying to me.” Astra’s voice was thick with disappointment.

“I’m not I – I…” Sarita quivered in front of Astra until hot tears leaked out of the corner of her eyes. “I’m sorry! It was Jenevieve! But don’t ban her, please, Angel, she’s just sad. She was weird and creepy to me but it’s because she’s sad. I know what it’s like to be sad over a breakup. It’s not her fault.”

“My goodness, Princess! We have got to work on our communication. I don’t even have the power to ban people, and if I did, I wouldn’t ban Jenevieve for telling you things about my past relationships.”

Astra took Sarita’s hands and held them gently. “Someone DOES need to talk to Jenevieve about being weird and creepy. That’s not okay here, but I won’t be the person doing that, it’s not my job.”

“Okay – okay, that’s fine I guess. It was a lot, what she said. She wanted to be my baby sister and have sex and take punishments for me and it sounded like she wanted to move in with me or something.”

“I can see why you got so upset. I’m sorry you had to hear about Nohemi and I this way, but I don’t make a point of talking to my Littles about other Littles I’ve been with.” Astra squeezed Sarita’s hands. “Are you feeling a little better?”

Sarita nodded gratefully. “Yes Angel.” There was still plenty to talk about, but that could wait until they left the club, or maybe even texts on another day if that’d be easier than face to face. She was genuinely relaxing until she felt Astra grip her wrists tightly.

“Then we need to deal with your lying. It’s not okay to lie to me, ever, but especially not about something safety related like someone harassing you.” Astra took a step back, pulling Sarita to her feet.

“I’m sorry, it was just for a minute. I didn’t know what to do! I didn’t want her to lose a place she likes going, just because she made a mistake.”

“You say you’re sorry, but I’m going to make sure you’re REALLY sorry.” Astra’s long strides had Sarita stumbling behind her. To her horror, Sarita realized Astra was leading her back to the group of bigs on the couch.

“I’m almost finished setting my Princess straight, but I thought you’d all enjoy seeing the resolution up close.” Astra took her central seat on the couch. As her friends shuffled away to make space, she pulled Sarita down over her lap.

A spanking? Here? In front of people? Well if it’s over my diaper it won’t be so bad – I guess. Unsure of what to do, Sarita let Astra pull her tights down. It was a bit worrisome when Astra popped the buttons on Sarita’s crotch to expose the diaper, but she was wearing a fancy cartoon print one and didn’t mind showing it off.

It was when Astra gripped the waistband of Sarita’s diaper that the world lurched out of balance. Sarita made a choking noise, fumbling for anything that would stop her from being bared in front of strangers. Her tongue tangled around the word no, while searching for a non-existent safeword. We don’t have a safeword yet. I could say yellow – or red – this is a red, but would she respond in time?

Sarita’s hesitation cost her a clothed rear as Astra yanked the Little girl’s diaper down to her thighs. No! They can see everything! My coño is showing! That thought was Sarita’s last, before her train of thought went entirely off its rails. Dreamlike confusion sapped her limbs of energy as Astra pulled her knees closer to hike the Little girl’s butt upward.

“This is for lying to me, Princess. Especially about your emotional safety!” Astra’s hand came down in steady slaps, to an appreciative gasp from her audience. That gasp stalled the last objection in Sarita’s throat, turning her intended scream of “stop” into a mere whimper.

As the slaps rained down on Sarita’s rear, she sobbed and screamed. Nothing had ever made her feel so exposed, so degraded. Standing handcuffed in front of the ruins of the Taco Truck Fire with her fly unbuttoned had been better than the spanking she was getting.

Sarita’s rear was flooded with bright, hot pain, which refused to leave her feelings on anything as uncomplicated as bad. The dripping heat between her legs wanted more of the spanking and was learning to appreciate the gasps or shouts of encouragement from the onlookers.

Shame, arousal, and pain twisted into a Gordian knot of emotion in Sarita’s chest. She was moaning between her cries of pain; the giggles that followed her moans were equal part humiliating and sexy. Anguish and outrage at how cavalierly Astra had stripped and spanked her in front of strangers merged with the sexy delirium of feeling like her Angel’s toy.

Sarita never had to find out if Astra would have tried to get her off in front of people she’d never met. She was spared having to decide if she could forgive her Angel for exposing her innermost vulnerability to strangers. Instead, she disgraced herself. The conflicting, overlapping feelings grew so large that she couldn’t contain them anymore.

A tremendous orgasmic scream bellowed out of Sarita, shocking Astra into stopping the spanking and the onlookers into silence. In the quiet that followed, her panting breath was as loud as a car engine in her ears.

Then they applauded.

Tears dripped freshly onto the floor below Sarita’s face to hear people clapping for her climax. It was, in a way, exciting. She’d never done something so wild before. Ineis would call her a legend for coming from a spanking scene in a club. I could even tell her about it and leave the diapers out. I’d be Plush Pony royalty.

The only thing Sarita knew for sure was that she had no idea how she was feeling, other than that she was feeling too much. It was a heavenly mercy for Angel to pull Sarita’s diaper up over her stinging butt. Sarita clung to her Angel with confused fervor.

Dimly, she could hear Angel telling her what a good girl she was. Sarita was a perfect Princess, a beautiful baby, and every other kind of alliterated adulation. Angel was showering her with love and cuddles, promising they’d do whatever she wanted for the rest of the night.

There was nothing Sarita wanted, except that she wanted everything. She wanted to go home, immediately, and also to go back to the dance floor. She wanted to be tucked in for a nap in the break room or maybe in one of the little tents, if that’s what they were for. A hundred pounds of chocolate wouldn’t have been too much in that moment, as long as it came in a combo with a large pizza and a handle of Fireball.

Communicating any of those scattered thoughts was a laughable proposition. The only thing Sarita could do was cling to her Angel and hope the praise would keep coming. When it seemed like Angel was winding down with the lovey talk, Sarita did the first thing that came to mind. She pulled down the left cup of Angel’s bodice and sucked on the nipple she found there.

Another moment of shock followed, but it was short. Applause broke out again, and with it came more praise from Angel. She sounded genuinely awed at Sarita, and perhaps a bit embarrassed. Considering what she’d been through, Sarita didn’t care if her Angel was feeling bashful or not. Her mind cleared of everything, including the horrible emotional tangle.

I did it. I’m the perfect baby toy. My Angel loves me. Everyone loves me.

I guess I’m famous here now too.

I wish I’d been able to get drunk tonight.

• Like 3
  • SolSombraYSoldados changed the title to Getting Little: Chapter 14 - Posted 2/20/23
3 hours ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

Sarita was a perfect Princess, a beautiful baby, and every other kind of alliterated adulation.

I love it when in the middle of relatively normal description, your author voice intrudes to have some fun. ?

• Like 1

Suddenly, I really want Sarita to be the first ever Little to dump Astra. How could Astra fail to agree a safeword before taking someone into such a situation? OK, it’s entirely consistent with her having as much respect for boundaries as a tank has for a hedge, but to ignore conventional protocol seems something even she should see is wrong.
And my admiration for Nohemi has increased from an already high level. She was so much more discreet about Astra than she might have been.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, kerry said:

I love it when in the middle of relatively normal description, your author voice intrudes to have some fun. ?

I gotta be honest, I'm proud of that line. :) I'm glad you found it fun too!

28 minutes ago, Bluebird67 said:

Suddenly, I really want Sarita to be the first ever Little to dump Astra. How could Astra fail to agree a safeword before taking someone into such a situation? OK, it’s entirely consistent with her having as much respect for boundaries as a tank has for a hedge, but to ignore conventional protocol seems something even she should see is wrong.
And my admiration for Nohemi has increased from an already high level. She was so much more discreet about Astra than she might have been.

Nohemi is a real one. Unofficial heroine of the story. ❤️

As for Astra - girl has some issues.

Most of the characters in this story are neurodivergent in some way, Astra and Nohemi included. The story's not going to excuse people's behavior on the basis of their neurodivergence though. Us neuro-spicy folks can still do wrong and right, regardless of what our brains be up to.

Here's a nice calm chapter where nothing dramatic happens. 

-----

The area outside the giant playpen seemed dim and fuzzy. Sounds from past the netting wall were garbled and indistinct. A dive into Little space had served in lieu of alcohol, offering Sarita an escape from the aftermath of her public spanking. The extra thick padding of her diaper was a boon as well, though it couldn’t completely muffle the soreness of Sarita’s bright red butt.

Every shift of Sarita’s weight reminded her of Astra’s blistering slaps across her rear. Any way she sat, the stinging impressed on Sarita that she was a bad baby. Humiliating as that label was, it was better than the alternative. Focusing on being a naughty Little kept Sarita from reliving the moment she’d howled in shameless ecstasy, her sex dripping for the entertainment of strangers.

There was quite a bit of real-estate inside the playpen, which was further extended by Sarita limiting her movement to crawling. There was no rule she was aware of against walking in the playpen, but everyone else was crawling. Bad baby though she was, the last thing Sarita wanted to do at the moment was stand out.

The first playmates she found were a pair of diaper girls in matching teddy-bear pajamas. Rather than mere teddy-bear print, the pajamas were fuzzy with adorable bear ears on the hoods. The two girls were welcoming enough, but Sarita could recognize a couple when she saw one, even in Little space. After a brief greeting, Sarita left Zoe to snuggle with her French girlfriend.

A new arrival climbed over the netting in Sarita’s path. She sat back on her diaper to say hello and let her mouth hang open when she recognized the girl in the blue onesie. Pauline’s diaper was plain in comparison to the other Littles’ padding, Sarita included. She didn’t have much in the way of a Little outfit besides her onesie and diaper, though she did have her hair in pigtails.

Pauline looked similarly shocked to see Sarita, drawing back a bit. Oh no you don’t! Sarita pounced her friend, nuzzling Pauline’s cheek after pinning her to the padding.

“Um – hi Sarita. Are you here with Astra?” Pauline put her hands nervously on Sarita’s sides.

Sarita shrugged and kissed Pauline. “Maybe. Doesn’t matter. I’m a bad baby. I do what I want.”

Pauline barked out a forced laugh, shaking her head at the Little girl above her. “You’re nuts, like always. Astra’s definitely here, and you’re obviously with her.”

“She’s doing stupid big stuff.” Sarita whined. “Play with me? I like you. We’re still friends, right? I’m sorry I cancelled our date.”

With a big sigh, Pauline raised her head to bonk against Sarita’s. “I’m sorry I avoided you after you did. I thought – you were breaking up with me.”

“I was broke.” Sarita bit her lip. “I’m sorry, I was embarrassed.”

“Oh. You should have said something, dummy. We could have made a struggle-meal.”

“I told you!” Sarita rolled her eyes impatiently, “I was embarrassed.”

“How come you aren’t embarrassed now?”

“Duh. Bad baby.” Sarita cackled.

“Dumbass.” Pauline grinned and grabbed Sarita’s crotch, giving the padding a firm squeeze. "You don’t seem like such a bad baby to me, in a dry diaper.”

“That’s cause I was waiting to pee on you.” Sarita grinned devilishly and planted her diapered crotch firmly on Pauline’s hips.

“H-here? In front of everyone?” Pauline’s lip was trembling, but her face was flushed and her pupils were blown out far more than the dim club lighting could explain.

“Uh huh. That’s what babies do here.” Public stuff is normal here. Everybody does it. Sarita had only to squeeze a bit before her diaper flooded. There was a lot to let loose, she kept going and going. Pauline’s uncomfortable blush became surprise, which itself gave way to horny awe as Sarita’s accident went on and on.

“How much did you drink tonight?” Pauline pressed her hips into Sarita’s sagging padding.

“I had a juice box and a bottle, and more stuff before we came here.” Sarita giggled and poked at her padding.

“That’s a lot.” Pauline licked her lips. “So um, what do we…”

“You potty now!” Sarita pinned Pauline’s arms anew and kissed the other girl, sliding her tongue possessively into Pauline’s mouth.

A long moan preceded Pauline reluctantly squirming out from under Sarita. “Go easy with the kisses and – everything. People are already looking. We’re putting on a show.”

“There’s nothing wrong with putting on a show.” Sarita felt fragile as the words left her, she crawled aggressively toward Pauline to prove her point. The other girl backed up to the netting. Pauline was determined to be an annoying fraidy-cat about the whole thing.

“Sarita, slow down. You’re acting wild. Are you sure you’re okay? Did you drink a spiked juice-box?”

“There are spiked ones?!” Sarita gleefully straddled Pauline’s thighs. “I know what we should do. You should eat me. Pull off my diaper and lick my kitty – without cleaning me up.”

Pauline turned a cartoonish shade of red, panting like she was going to hyperventilate. The moan she made when Sarita licked her neck was obscene, a truly guttural moan of desire. “Stop. Sarita, please, stop, please.”

The tear trickling down Pauline’s cheek shocked Sarita out of her aggression and right off her friend’s lap. Horrified, she whimpered, “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt you!”

“It’s okay. Really. Thank you for stopping.” Pauline still looked shell shocked, her legs were trembling.

“I just wanted to play. I need somebody to play with me or – or – I’ll be big again. But you don’t like baby games. You like sexy games and potty games.”

“That’s – not wrong. Fuck, Sarita, that was the most erotic thing anyone ever said to me. I think I came a little when you licked my neck.”

“So we can play?”

“Not like that – not here.” Pauline tumbled forward and knocked Sarita on her back, snugging up to the Little girl’s side. “I can do baby games. It’s not my first pick, but they’d be fun with you.”

“You have to potty first,” Sarita demanded in a fussy tone.

“Okay, okay!” Pauline laughed and wrapped her legs around Sarita’s thigh. A few moments later, Sarita was treated to the warm sensation of Pauline’s diaper expanding against her leg.

“You really liked the thing I said?” Sarita nuzzled her nose against Pauline’s neck.

“I’m still in heat from it,” Pauline complained.

“Do you still want to play – or go on dates – or whatever?”

“Yes, but I get scared. Astra’s so great – I can’t compete with her.”

“You never spanked me in front of everybody.”

“Huh?”

“I like you for stuff that’s you. That nobody else has.”

Pauline shuddered and wiped her eyes. “Let’s go on some cheap dates then.”

“Yay! Play now?” The question came out a bit more frantic than Sarita had intended. She could feel her Littleness slipping away from her. There was nothing but uncomfortable, complicated feelings to replace it.

“Yes, you brat.” Pauline giggled.

“I told you I was a bad baby.” Sarita disentangled herself from Pauline and grabbed some toys she’d seen Littles playing with earlier. “Here, they have Velcro bean-bags and mittens.”

It was a bit of a struggle to get both pairs of stiff mittens on, the girls ended up using their teeth to cinch the wrist straps on the last one. From the first attempt at a throw, the toys were hilariously clumsy. Sarita’s attempt left the spiky beanbag stuck to her mitten. Pauline managed to fling her bag, but it flew off to the side. Giggling, the girls tried again.

After half a dozen throws, they could consistently get a beanbag flying in the direction of the other girl, more or less. Catching them was easy if the mitten actually touched the bag, but they flew in such a random, lopsided way that Sarita and Pauline ended their wild dives empty handed most of the time.

Sarita giggled until her tummy hurt. Pauline had tears streaming down her cheeks from how hard she was laughing. Then she’d snort, and both of them would collapse on the padding, laid low by their laughter. Being deftly tickled during one of her collapses made Sarita shriek. She rolled away from the hand and bounced happily when she saw who it had been.

“Angel! Did you see me playing?”

“I did. You look like you’re having a great time.” Astra stepped into the playpen and sat atop the netted wall. “Who’s your Little friend – oh, Pauline.”

“H-hi Astra.” Pauline looked caught out, staring nervously at Astra. That was dumb. Everybody should play together, and keep the happy feelings going forever. Sarita grabbed Pauline’s wrist and crawl-dragged her friend toward Astra.

“Angel, I pottied a lot. Pauline’s wet too. Can you change us both?” Sarita cast a brief look at Pauline, who was still nervous. Before she could absorb her friend’s nervousness, Sarita plowed ahead. “After you change us we could make out for you. That’s a thing you like, right?”

Pauline made a sort of strangled noise. Sarita didn’t dare look. If her friend was upset, she was going to start crying. It didn’t make sense, but the Little vibes had started running out fast when Astra had arrived.

“I’m not sure your friend is ready for that, is that something you’d want, Pauline?”

“N-not tonight.” Pauline shrank away from Sarita, twisting her wrist out of Sarita’s hand.

“And that’s just fine, isn’t it Princess?” Astra’s tone was firm, sending quakes of fear through Sarita’s belly.

“Yes Angel.” Sarita huddled down submissively in front of Astra.

“You’re very pretty in baby clothes, Pauline. I never see you in them, just diapers usually. Are you trying a new look?”

“Well, there was a discount for coming in a onesie tonight and – I do baby stuff sometimes.”

“I’m surprised we’ve never played together, as long as we’ve both been in the scene.” Astra stroked Pauline’s cheek gently. Pauline shuddered – Sarita couldn’t tell if it was a good or a bad reaction.

“Angel, my diaper is leaking.” Sarita pawed at Astra’s leg with the fuzzy mittens.

“I think that’s my queue to take care of my baby girl. I hope I see you in more baby outfits Pauline. They look good on you.” Astra smiled as Pauline blushed and nodded, then tapped Sarita on the shoulder. “Say goodbye to your Little friend.”

“We’re leaving?!” Sarita’s question came out incredulously, but she was surprised at how good the idea sounded.

“Not yet, but I’m all done schmoozing. I want some time with my Princess. That’s what we came here for, right?”

“Can we dance together?” Sarita pleaded.

“Anything for my Princess. Anything at all.” Astra helped Sarita to her feet and out of her mittens. “Wave to Pauline.”

Sarita waved, feeling her worries return at Pauline’s sad expression. The worries didn’t vanish when Pauline was out of sight either, they multiplied. Visions of being changed on a table in front of a roaring crowd hammered Sarita’s head. “And now for the main event!” Sarita imagined Astra declaiming, “My princess will poop while you watch!”

Anxiety built until the growls in Sarita’s gut made a messy diaper a very real possibility. She felt nauseous and leaned on Astra for support.

“We’re almost there, Princess. All we need is an empty tent.” Astra wrapped her arm around Sarita’s waist and helped her into the room with the little tents.

They’re private changing areas. Relief hit Sarita like a drug, buckling her legs. She was wetting herself again, with her diaper sagging grotesquely between her legs. Most people in the changing room were acting shy, and none seemed to notice Sarita’s latest accident.

The tent was blessedly dark and quiet. Sarita spread herself out like a starfish at Astra’s command and let her mind drift away. Unpleasant sensations from her wet diaper went away, to be replaced by soothing wipes and lotion. Powder and padding had Sarita in a stupor, and best of all, feeling Little again.

She was a bouncy girl on her way out of the tent, skipping along with her Angel to the dance floor. They danced until Sarita’s diaper was soggy with sweat and her Angel was gasping for breath. Hot chocolate sealed the deal, especially when Sarita got a second cup to take with her to the car.

At home, Astra put Sarita to bed with a pacifier in her mouth. The Little girl dimly remembered Astra telling her that she’d filled Nero’s food and water bowls, plus a lot of other household chores. Shortly after, Sarita was out.

-----

Waking up completely babied-out without Astra around was weird. What was even more strange was that Sarita kept finding tears on her cheeks throughout the day. She didn’t know what she had to cry about. Her girlfriend had saved her from having her power cut, plus Sarita had had the most powerful orgasm of her life, and gone dancing afterwards.

The stuff with Jenevieve was weird I guess. Things were awkward with Pauline too. Sarita mused as she wiped tears off her cheeks for the tenth time. I can avoid the first one, and Pauline and I will be fine after we go on another date.

Imagining a date with Pauline reminded Sarita that she’d pushed off her dinner with Nohemi. In full view of Britt, while she was on the floor working, Sarita pulled out her phone and texted Mimi an apology and asked to reschedule.

As she put her phone away, she met Britt’s shocked expression. The terror and guilt that Sarita knew she should feel wouldn’t come. Instead, she shrugged numbly and returned Britt’s stare. To her amazement, Britt turned away and stalked back to her office, refusing to come out for the rest of the night. Anna and Sarita celebrated Britt’s disappearance by locking GrrlPower up three minutes early.

Settling down with her kitty at home, Sarita marveled at how much her phone was blowing up lately. She had texts from Oriana, Nohemi, Pauline, and of course Astra. Most of the texts were from Astra, some of them flirty, but most of them intensely maternal.

Even when Mamá was alive, she didn’t manage me this much. With a shrug, Sarita reported back to her Angel about her day and her plans. When Astra got wind that Sarita was going to have Nohemi over for dinner, she offered to come over beforehand and help Sarita prep. Trying to politely refuse Astra’s offer revealed that it wasn’t an offer at all. Three texts full of “Little Girl” and “Princess” later, Astra had Sarita agreeing that she needed her Angel to help her get ready for her friend-date.

The next afternoon, Sarita’s apartment was spotless by her standards. Constant chore-reminders from Astra, plus the head start her Angel had given her on cleaning, had Sarita on top of her mess and her clutter. When Astra arrived, she was a whirlwind. Rambling something about having a networking dinner to get to, Astra swept through the apartment, until everything but Nero had felt her influence. In less than an hour, Sarita’s bathroom was clean enough to eat off of, there was a beautiful risotto finishing on the stove, and Sarita had a pullup on under her short-shorts.

Sarita looked at the formal table setting on her curbside-rescue of a card table in wonder. Astra had provided the tablecloth and showed Sarita how to “properly” arrange her plates and silverware. It looked fancy. Too fancy to be me.

Nervously, Sarita hopped off the couch when Nohemi knocked. Nero did his usual Mimi pandering, nearly climbing her leg in a shameless display. She laughed and good naturedly shook the little black nuisance off her leg. Arms still full of groceries, Nohemi wrapped her arms around Sarita.

“It’s good to see you, girl! How are you holding up?”

“I missed you! I’m good.”

“The place looks great – wow. I see – you’ve – still got – lights?” Nohemi trailed off as she took in the immaculately set table and the risotto on the stove.

“Oh uh – Astra came over a little while ago to help me set up. I told her she didn’t need to, but she insisted!” Sarita giggled, and hoped it didn’t sound as hysterical to Nohemi as it did to her. “Uh, she paid my power bill too, so I was able to get some groceries to help out with the meal.”

“She paid your bill?” Nohemi set the grocery bags down with a thunk. “Wow, that’s generous. I can tell she helped set up. It uh – has her touch.”

Sarita wrung her hands. Things were spiraling out of control. The room felt like it was sliding off-kilter. “I don’t think what we were going to make will go with risotto but uh, I can just put it in the fridge for later. This is supposed to be our meal, right?”

“It was, yeah.” Nohemi sighed. “Sarita, are you really okay with all this?”

“Wh-what do you mean? I had to take Astra’s offer. I mean – I was close to being short on rent without it.”

“It’s more than that though. You don’t think it’s weird that she took over our evening without actually being here?”

The terrible rumbles from the club attacked Sarita’s gut again. She folded her arms over her belly and tried to calm her pounding heart. “I said she didn’t have to.”

“But she did anyway. Sarita, mija, I’m worried about you, that’s all.” Nohemi didn’t look worried, she looked upset. Her face was angry, or sad, or both. It was all going wrong. Sarita should have started off with complimenting Nohemi’s cool blue wrap dress. Not that Nohemi had said anything about Sarita’s cute blouse or shorts. Shorts with a pullup under them, because of Astra.

“Are you mad at me?” The discomfort and terror in Sarita’s belly combined in an emotional alchemy that turned them into an angry blaze. It’s not fair for her to be mad at me! I didn’t choose to be poor! I couldn’t stop Astra from doing stuff. She was Little for Astra, she knows what it’s like!

“It’d be a lie if I said I wasn’t upset, but it’s not really with you. Walking in on the apartment like this – was kind of rough.”

“It was rough to come to a clean apartment with a nice table?! Why, because it’s not as easy to look down on the poverty case if my place looks good!?”

“What the fuck?!” Nohemi took a couple steps back from Sarita. “Where did that come from?”

“What was between you and Astra? What was the fight that got you kicked out of private events at the Fairy?”

Nohemi blinked, then blinked again and wiped her eyes. “That doesn’t have anything to do with what’s going on tonight. Sarita, why are you screaming at me?”

“Because you’re lying to me! Everyone is lying to me!”

“I’m not lying about anything! Just because I don’t share every detail of my past before its relevant…”

“You’ve been dancing around saying stuff about Astra since the night we met!” Sarita’s belly was blazing with rage that had consumed her fear. The only thing she could feel was the righteous flame inside of her. That fire made Nohemi an unbelievable bitch for hiding things. “Well now’s your chance! Let it all out!”

“She takes people over!” Nohemi shouted, tears running down her flushed cheeks. “Astra makes people into little dolls to show off to her friends. She tried to do it to me and she’s doing it to you!”

“You’re jealous!” Sarita screamed through a sob. “We’re in love! She helps me so much, takes care of me. Plus at the club two nights ago – I – we…”

Nohemi put her hand to her mouth. “Sarita, what happened at the club? What happened to make you this on edge?”

“We danced and she spanked me, and I came harder than I ever have in my life! It was amazing and I’m going to do it again next time even more!”

“Did she push you to do something you didn’t want to do?” Nohemi’s eyes were full of hurt, but she still reached out to Sarita. The gesture infuriated Sarita. How dare she pity me? She has no right to judge me!

“I liked everything she did. It was hot, and my Angel was proud of me. Maybe next time – I’ll have her change me in front of everyone.”

“If that’s what you really want, that’s fine. Sarita, can’t you see how messed up you are over this?”

“You’re the one who’s messed up. You wanted to fuck me the night we met, so you’ve been trying to poison what I have with my Angel ever since!” As soon as she said it, Sarita knew it was a lie, and wrong to boot. She was too angry to apologize, or even deal with the fact that Nohemi had never tried to date her.

Nohemi gave a breathy, open-mouthed gasp like she’d been punched in the gut. She was two steps back and had her hand on the door before she seemed to know what she was doing. Slowly, Nohemi looked at the doorknob in her hand, then back at Sarita. “I have to go. Enjoy the risotto.”

“I will.” Sarita shot back venomously. The hateful blaze inside her carried her across the room to slam the door behind Nohemi.

Sarita slumped to the floor as her fire flared out and became gut-wrenching guilty ash. Stoking what few embers remained felt good, reminded her that she’d been in the right. Nohemi had overstepped, had been a terrible, unfair friend. She’s probably not a friend anymore. Sarita bit her lip at the thought, then bit harder, until she saw stars and her lip was swollen and throbbing. It was always possible she could patch things up. If not, she still had her Angel, and Pauline.

“At least I’ll always have you, right Nero?” Sarita reached for the little black cat, who was busy sniffing the bags Nohemi had dropped. Out of nowhere, he snarled and lashed out with a paw. Sarita drew her hand back, gasping at the bright red line that popped out across the back of it.

“FINE!” She shouted at the cat, sending him scampering off. With her temper boiling again, Sarita stomped to the stove and dug a big spoonful of risotto out of the pan with the mixing spoon. It burned her tongue, but went down warm.

Grabbing her phone, Sarita retreated to her bedroom and drew all the blinds. She closed the door and huddled under the covers with her phone, keeping it plugged in so she could watch video after video. It didn’t matter what social media or streaming site, as long as she could keep watching.

Any distraction was worth keeping at bay the sharp shadows outside the blankets. Desperation had her doom-scrolling until she passed out on her phone. It was a victory against doubt and despair. She’d fought a fighting retreat against admitting how much was broken, and how many of those things had been destroyed by her hands.

Tomorrow was future Sarita’s problem. The Sarita of now had the internet plugged directly into her amygdala, and she couldn’t be happier.

She couldn’t be happier at all.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • SolSombraYSoldados changed the title to Getting Little: Chapter 15 - Posted 2/23/23
On 2/20/2023 at 4:47 PM, Bluebird67 said:

On 2/20/2023 at 5:20 PM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

Most of the characters in this story are neurodivergent in some way, Astra and Nohemi included. The story's not going to excuse people's behavior on the basis of their neurodivergence though. Us neuro-spicy folks can still do wrong and right, regardless of what our brains be up to.

Yeah I can't really speak to right or wrong in something this messy and complicated. What I can say is that couples counseling is desperately needed. Sarita needs help setting boundaries and both girls clearly need to work through some emotional and attachment issues.

9 hours ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

he tear trickling down Pauline’s cheek shocked Sarita out of her aggression and right off her friend’s lap. Horrified, she whimpered, “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt you!”

I am extremely concerned for Sarita's mental state. She's clearly projecting and transferring to normalize what happened and her own anxiety... And you can see that she's holding on to headspace to try avoid thinking about what happened..

• Like 2
10 hours ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

omorrow was future Sarita’s problem. The Sarita of now had the internet plugged directly into her amygdala, and she couldn’t be happier.

She couldn’t be happier at all.

Honey....

Oh Honey....

This girl is rapidly self destructing...

And like I know how bad that get...

The only good news is that her absolute cunt waffle of a boss seems completely on the back foot about her bullying no longer having an effect...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

The only good news is that her absolute cunt waffle of a boss seems completely on the back foot about her bullying no longer having an effect...

I think there’s more going on. I suspect someone has stepped in on Sarita’s behalf.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

The worst lies are the ones we tell ourselves.

Ain't that the truth?

12 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Honey....

Oh Honey....

This girl is rapidly self destructing...

And like I know how bad that get...

We got ourselves a category 5 Neurospicy Meltdown, this is not a drill. ?

11 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

think there’s more going on. I suspect someone has stepped in on Sarita’s behalf.

Ooohh you might be right!

• Like 1

Baby punishments fix relationships, right?

-----

Three days of guilt were too much. For three days Sarita had wallowed in every distraction she could use to keep from thinking about her fight with Nohemi. She’d been a robot at work, and Britt hadn’t cared. Sarita found her manager’s behavior odd, but didn’t bother investigating it.

The only thing that mattered was fixing the hole in her heart, so Sarita was knocking on the door that held the solution to her problem. Impatiently waiting in the hallway as the light turned gold in the windows, Sarita knocked again.

Astra opened the door after the second round of knocking, looking at Sarita in surprise. “Princess! Come in. You look terrible, what’s wrong?”

“I’m a bad baby.” Sarita whimpered, lurching into her Angel for a hug.

“You’re a little naughty sometimes, but you’re my precious Princess. What’s going on?”

“I had a fight with Mimi. I said awful things to her.”

“Oh, sweetheart. I know you two are close.” Astra squeezed Sarita tightly. “Did this just happen tonight?”

“No, it was a few days ago.” Sarita sniffled. “I don’t know how to apologize, I can’t do it. Plus, she should apologize too!”

“Did she say nasty things to you too?”

“Unfair stuff.”

“Sweetie, you’re so upset, it breaks my heart. But you came to the right place. You came to your Angel. I’ll take care of everything.”

“Yes please. Please Angel, make it better.”

“You know you have to get a punishment for being mean to your friend, right Princess?”

Sarita nodded emphatically. This is what I came for, she realized. If she was Angel’s baby girl, if she could get punishment for being bad, then everything would be over and fixed. It’d be like going to confession, but without the creepy vibes.

Astra took Sarita’s bag and coat before leading her to the bathroom. Sarita winced to see her Angel lathering up a bar of soap, but obediently opened her mouth all the same. The taste was worse than she remembered from being a kid, especially when Astra pushed Sarita’s mouth closed until her teeth bit into the bar. As the awful burning chemical taste spread across her tongue, Sarita wept.

The tears that poured down Sarita’s cheeks drew the poisonous guilt out of her and handed it to Astra. Babies don’t have to fix things, they’re not responsible. Horrible though the soap in her mouth was, it didn’t feel like enough. Sarita watched the egg-timer Astra had put on the bathroom counter and tried squeezing her bladder.

Nothing happened. So much for my diaper training. Sarita snorted, regretting it instantly as a bit of soap went down her throat, making her gag. It occurred to her that the phrase “diaper training” might contain a solution. She bunched her jeans up around her waist until they felt bulky and awkward. A few moments of pretending to be diapered had her pants soaked.

The timer went off and Astra returned to the bathroom from whatever she’d been prepping. She stared at Sarita, wide eyed, until the timer beeped a second time. “Baby girl! You know you’re not supposed to potty in your pants. Do you realize this means that you’re going to lose all your privileges?”

Sarita nodded tearfully. Perfect. No privileges meant no decisions. Even as she gagged while Astra rinsed her mouth out, she was feeling better. For having an “accident”, Astra stripped Sarita and hosed her down with the shower attachment. Standing spread-legged in the tub while cold water shot up into her privates brought more tears, but also absolution.

Punishments gave way to comfort when Sarita’s Angel wrapped her in a warm towel and put her on a changing blanket in the bedroom. Between rounds of lotion, powder, and padding, Astra caressed Sarita’s body. All the while she was diapering Sarita, Angel told Sarita to be a good baby. The litany those commands made had Sarita in a comfortable foggy headspace. Most importantly, concerns about anyone but her Angel were far away.

After the diaper came footie pajamas with a hood. Sarita luxuriated in the softness of the pajama’s microfibers so much, that she hardly noticed when her Angel put mittens on her. They were more like hand-bags, in truth. A single cloth container reduced her hands to paddles and secured with a Velcro strap at the wrist.

“You’ve lost your potty privileges, and I’m not going to let you talk much, because you’ve been bad with both those things.” Astra snuggled up to Sarita on the bed. “That means no asking for a change. I’ll check your diapers and change you when you need it.”

“Okay.” Sarita nuzzled Astra, her eyes half-lidded.

“If you’re a good baby you can have treats tomorrow, but until then, you’re on baby foods. The last thing I need from you before I baby you completely is to ask about Nero and your work schedule.”

“Nero has food and water, but he needs to see somebody at least once a day. Unless my schedule changes, I have three days off.”

“What’s your phone password?” Astra asked, snagging Sarita’s phone from the bedside table. “If your manager texts you, I’ll tell her you’re too sick to talk and that I’m taking care of you.”

“It’s soltera, no upper case or symbols or anything.”

Astra unlocked the phone and touched a couple of buttons. Sarita couldn’t see what her Angel was snooping through and didn’t much care. She took the time to wiggle her butt and test the fit of her diaper. It fits perfect – just like my Angel.

“Got it. Time to be my pretty potty Princess.” Astra smiled and popped a pacifier in Sarita’s mouth, clipping the ribbon to Sarita’s pajamas. In an unbothered, baby-daze, Sarita crawled behind her Angel to the living room couch. Laying her head in her Angel’s lap, Sarita curled up cutely. Her reward was a radiant smile from Astra and getting her hair pet. Spending a few days of being cute in exchange for affection was going to be amazing.

“I wish I could keep you like this all the time. Tomorrow we’ll go over to your apartment and you can be my baby there, so Nero doesn’t get lonely. It’d be so much easier if we lived together, though. What do you think about that, Princess?”

I think it’s too fast to get out the U-Haul – but half my clothes are the lesbian uniform, so who am I to judge? The safest response seemed to be a shrug, happily, Astra’s smile didn’t waver.

“Not sure yet? That’s okay. It’s the first time we’re talking about it. I love you so much, and I’m excited to do things I’ve never gotten to do with a baby girl before. We could clean out the spare room and put a cute little crib in there for you. I know you hate your job. My salary and bonuses are more than enough for both of us.”

Astra gazed dreamily into the distance, absently stroking Sarita’s back. “You don’t know how much I’d love to come home at lunch to give my baby girl kisses, feed her lunch, and change her. I’m sure I could arrange playdates or babysitters for some days too, so you wouldn’t be lonely.”

That is equal parts amazing and terrifying. A dreadful knot twisted its way through Sarita’s gut. Would she like to never set foot in GrrlPower again? Of course. Being totally dependent on Astra financially would be scary enough if they were married. And no one is talking about marriage. Not even Astra, even though she’s all about the L word now. I’m not ready to marry her for sure.

Sarita’s spiraling thoughts ground to a halt when she realized Astra was looking at her expectantly. Whatever words her Angel had said in the last couple of minutes had not made their way to Sarita’s brain. I really hope she didn’t propose right there. That would make this awkward.

Having a pacifier in her mouth gave Sarita the option of simply staring at Astra adoringly, while she sucked cutely on the nipple. Astra took Sarita’s head in her hands and kissed her forehead tenderly. It worked! Desperately, Sarita hoped they were at the end of intense future-planning conversations. I’m trying to get my baby-on, over here!

Teasing fingers popped the buttons along Sarita’s pajama front. Astra’s hand slipped under the fabric and lightly traced under Sarita’s breasts. She arched her back, moaning when Astra’s hands found and caressed the softness of her chest. Before the sexy caresses had properly begun, Astra buttoned Sarita’s front up. The only response to Sarita’s whines was a pat on the cheek and a hug.

If Astra was trying to make Sarita extra cuddly by turning her on, her plan was a resounding success. Finally free of relationship angst and overwhelming future plans, Sarita felt herself slip deep into Littlespace. She was so happy to be a squirmy, snuggly baby that she didn’t notice anything else. It took a bit of sag in her diaper to realize that she’d been wetting as soon as she needed to go without thinking about it.

Asking for a change was against the rules, but Sarita decided that wasn’t the same thing as pointing out that her diaper was wet. Muddled whines from behind her pacifier and pawing at her crotch got Astra’s attention. As with everything else that evening, Astra diaper-checked Sarita in a way that made her feel as helpless as possible.

Instead merely getting a few fingers inside her diaper, Sarita found herself laid on her back with her feet pulled up in the air. Astra unsnapped Sarita’s pajamas along the crotch and down her thighs, exposing her sagging padding. As Sarita blushed, Astra squished the padding against the Little girl’s crotch until cool liquid seeped out against her sex.

“This diaper can hold plenty more. It’s not unusual for a baby girl like you to be in a wet diaper. You need to learn to be wet for a while and not get changed right away.” Astra grinned, squishing the diaper more rhythmically against Sarita’s crotch, while she used her free hand to stroke Sarita’s belly. “That doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy it, though.”

In no time, Sarita was working her hips against Astra’s hand in rhythm with her Angel’s squeezes. Astra’s hand roaming over her body had Sarita in a fine lather. Maddeningly, Astra left her squirmy baby on the couch to go to the kitchen. Sarita followed on her hands and knees, nuzzling Astra’s legs in a fine imitation of Nero.

A warm bottle of milk would ordinarily be a hard sell, but in that moment it represented more attention from her Angel. Sarita slurped greedily at the bottle while Astra petted her breasts. With Sarita overheating in her pajamas, Astra stripped her baby girl down and sat her at the table. Baby-food might as well have been carne asada, since every spoonful Astra fed Sarita came with a caress.

Getting a diaper change would mean being touched under her diaper, so a full bladder was Sarita’s enemy. She wet every time she could, even trying to wet when she couldn’t feel anything at all. As her diaper filled, her Angel had more and more praise for her, though Sarita’s only reward was more edging. As the city was going to sleep, after Sarita had polished off a third bottle, her diaper was well and truly wrecked. Despite that, Sarita got her teeth brushed and her face washed before Astra put her on the changing blanket. At least, her diaper came off with a sensation of pure bliss. Her pacifier ceased to matter, Sarita’s vocalizations had been reduced to horny whimpers.

Each swipe of the wipes sent Sarita trembling. The silken touch of lotion on her skin had her drooling. It was at the lotion stage that Sarita’s diaper change ground to a halt, with Astra’s slick hand rubbing mind-bending circles on the Little girl’s sex.

Presented with Astra’s bare breast, Sarita sucked eagerly on her Angel’s nipple. The stuff Astra was using on her nipples was cloyingly sweet, it took Sarita a few minutes to realize she was licking condensed milk off her Angel. Odd as that was, it had the advantage of not being as runny, letting Sarita concentrate more on the main event.

They fell into a rhythm of Astra dribbling syrupy milk onto her breasts for Sarita’s diligent tongue, while Astra petted Sarita between her legs. Angel was already moaning, unrestrained in her lust. The hotness of hearing Astra lose control had Sarita on fire. She had to desperately lick her Angel into two orgasms before the focus switched to Sarita.

Nearly in tears from the hot, pulsating heat all over her body, Sarita spasmed as soon as Astra touched her button. That was the beginning of a world where the only things in existence were her soaking kitty and Astra’s glorious fingers. Sarita thrashed and screamed her way into a sweaty mess, until her throat and pussy were both sore.

In the trembling denouement  that followed, Astra’s bedside light was far too loud. Infinitely tender touches sponged Sarita clean and dried her off. Swaddled in a diaper and her Angel’s arms, Sarita was out like a light.

-----

Two more days of taking a break from – well – everything had Sarita at peace. She thought she’d be refreshed, but there was dread in her heart when Astra put her in a final diaper and patted her on the cheek.

“Everything is squeaky clean in your apartment, Nero is all set up, and you’ve got some diapers and pullups in case you want to wear them in the next couple of days. There’s leftovers in the fridge so you won’t have to cook. How’s my Princess?”

“I don’t want you to go.” Sarita eyes darted over her pristine apartment. Far from being relaxing, it looked to her like a lot of beautiful clean spaces that she’d never be able to maintain on her own.

“Oh sweetheart, I don’t want to go either, but work won’t wait.” Astra pulled Sarita in for a tender kiss. “Think about that crib. It’s a real offer. I know big commitments are scary, if I’m being honest, it makes me a little nervous too. I think we can make it work.”

“I love you!” Sarita grabbed Astra, searching for anything she could say or do that would keep her Angel around. All she was able to wring out of Astra was a tearful kiss and an “I love you too.”

Then Astra was gone, leaving behind a mountain of responsibilities and consequences that teetered over Sarita, ready for an avalanche. Flipping through her phone, she glared sourly at Nohemi’s conversation. Mimi hadn’t sent any texts. I didn’t either – and I yelled first.

That kind of thinking lead to bad, uncomfortable places. Sarita skipped the texts and went straight to calling Pauline. “Hi Pauline! I have the day off tomorrow and I was thinking about you.”

“H-hi Sarita. I was thinking about you too.” Pauline’s tone had dipped concerningly when she answered but recovered fast. Sarita hoped it was just surprise at being called instead of texted. Or how strong I came on. Doesn’t matter, I just need to get her here.

“I’m wearing a diaper. You should put one on and come over.”

“Oh – yeah?” Pauline giggled nervously. “What’ll happen if I do?”

“We’ll get wet, in a couple of ways.”

“I uh – Sarita, is this only a booty call?”

“No! I miss you. I was hoping you’d stay over – with or without doing – stuff.”

“Stuff huh?”

“I want you – I want to make love to you. But I want to hang out and cuddle with you even more.”

A sigh of relief came over the phone. “I want that too. I’ll be right over.”

“Love you.” Sarita hung up before Pauline could answer, nearly dropping her phone out of her trembling hand. Why did I say that? It’s okay, people say that by accident at the end of calls sometimes. If she’s freaked out – it was an accident.

Pauline didn’t seem freaked out when she arrived. She dove enthusiastically into Sarita’s greeting by way of a kiss and a butt-grab. Sarita would have carried that energy straight to the bedroom, but Pauline was keeping her hands still and cutting the kisses short. Reluctantly, Sarita disengaged and smiled at her – friend.

“Thanks for coming over.”

“Thanks for inviting me. Your place looks spotless. Was there a wild Astra here?”

The question sucked the wind out of Sarita. She couldn’t handle another fight like the one she’d had with Mimi, couldn’t afford to lose another friend. Desperate justifications tumbled from her lips before her brain could parse them.

“It’s not my fault – she just does stuff – you know how she is – it’s nice to have it clean anyway – please, I don’t want this to come between us…”

“Sarita! Take a breath hon.” Pauline gently bonked her forehead against Sarita’s. “It’s okay, I get it. I’ve been railroaded by a girlfriend before. It’s annoying, but kind of hot, right?”

“It is.” Sarita sighed and pulled Pauline into her arms. “If Astra is my girlfriend, you are too.”

“Y-yeah?”

“If you want to be.”

“What happens now? Do you want like, a thruple or something?”

That would fix everything. I could have Pauline and my Angel. Astra could get her sexy babygirls. Everyone would be happy – except Pauline. That question didn’t come out happy at all.

“I don’t know. Probably not? I don’t want to hurt you, I don’t want to hurt anyone. It – it hasn’t been that long dating either of you and – and…”

“I get it.” Pauline tucked her head into the crook of Sarita’s neck. “I like being your girlfriend.”

The L word Sarita had let slip on the phone was stuck between them like a briar. She held Pauline tightly, trying to squish that bit of discomfort out of existence. They migrated to the couch, lying next to each other entwined.

“Sarita – I brought stuff to stay over. I want to be with you tonight.”

“I love you.” The words came out so easily, so naturally that Sarita couldn’t make herself want to take them back. It’s true. I don’t know why, but it’s true. Something about the sentimental way Pauline looked at her soothed Sarita’s anxiety in a way that only the deepest Littlespace had been able to manage.

“You don’t have to…”

“I mean it.”

Pauline burst into tears, clinging to Sarita with every ounce of her strength. “You confusing bitch. I hate you.”

“I’m a mess, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry, stupid, I love you too.”

“Really?”

“Really?” Pauline mocked, laughing as she rolled on top of Sarita. “You just said it to me twice, and you’re all surprised I love you?”

“I’m a disaster and you’re…”

Nero leapt deftly from the coffee table and landed on Pauline’s back. Both girls froze, Sarita staring incredulously at her kitty. “Nero! What are you doing? You get down right now!”

As if he hadn’t heard a word, Nero sat down and set to washing his right paw. Pauline made a sort of smirking snort, which sent Sarita into a giggle. They quaked with helpless laughter, Pauline letting out a cackle when Sarita snorted. Pauline’s heaving back accomplished what Sarita’s words had failed to do, sending Nero bounding away in irritation.

Hand in hand, they walked to the kitchen by unspoken agreements. Healthy leftovers lost instantly to chips and dip. They stole little glances at each other as they munched, hovering over the bowl hip to hip.

“What do you love about me?” Pauline asked.

“You made me feel special at the munch – and then we had fun together. I feel like we’re figuring out this kink stuff together. You’re so sweet, it breaks my heart sometimes.”

“Uh – that was a lot. I thought you’d just say my hair or my boobs or something.” Pauline blushed, tucking hair behind her ears. Sarita caught her girlfriend’s hand and kissed it.

“Tell me what you love about me.”

“You’re fearless, or brave, but either way you dive into stuff in ways I can’t. I always laugh when I’m with you. You don’t always do things right, but I can tell you’re trying hard. I see how big your heart is.”

Sarita blinked quickly to clear her suddenly blurry vision. She mumbled, “You missed your chance to say, Dat Ass. It would have been hilarious.”

“Hey.” Pauline tilted Sarita’s chin up and kissed her. It tingled like a first kiss and lifted Sarita onto her toes.

“Wow.” A deep flush blossomed in Sarita’s cheeks.

“That was a real girlfriend kiss.”

“That was a love kiss.”

“Like I said.”

Sarita pressed herself gently against Pauline, breathing in the soft scent of her girlfriend’s skin. Underneath the floral deodorant and sea-salt soap was a smell that simply said “happy” in Sarita’s brain. “Now who’s confusing?”

“I hope it’s me. Confusing is a step up from where I was before.” Pauline smiled wryly at Sarita’s sigh and bonked their foreheads together. “I’m sorry to keep harping on it but – knowing I’m sharing your heart with Astra makes moments like this hard.”

“I know. It’s hard for me too.” Do I love them both? My Angel is – a lot of stuff to me. She’s not just a safety net, right? There was no answer for Sarita in her heart. Astra’s rescue had been so thorough, that she couldn’t prise that feeling of relief away from how she felt about the woman. “You don’t have to stay tonight, if it’s too hard.”

“Oh no you don’t. I want that wet butt of yours in bed with me tonight.” Pauline grinned and grabbed a pair of belt loops on Sarita’s pants.

“My butt isn’t wet!”

“Why not? It should be.” Pauline swung around, pinning Sarita against the kitchen counter. “Wet your pants for me.”

“What’s all this? Since when are you all dominant?”

“Since you let your guard down I guess. Or maybe I feel more confident because I know better where we stand.” Pauline kissed Sarita suddenly, driving a little gasping moan out of her. “I’m going to check your diaper. It better be wet.”

Sarita squeaked, blushed, and emptied her bladder. Pauline had her hand under Sarita’s padding before her accident was done, shivering as her fingers were soaked. One of those fingers slid further down – and hooked back up and in. Sarita arched her back and gasped.

“It makes you hot to be embarrassed, I can tell, ‘cause I’m the same.” Pauline’s eyes were sparkling with sexy excitement. “You might be worse than me though. I thought I was the biggest diaper slut in the munch, but the trophy is yours.”

“Pauline, stop…” Sarita whined, squeezing her tunnel around Pauline’s finger.

“There’s one good thing about this whole Astra situation. I bet she left lots of diapers and changing stuff here.” Pauline grinned when Sarita meekly nodded. “I’m going to change your diaper now. You’re going to be a good girl and let me.”

That’s so hot. Walking to the bedroom with Pauline’s hand down her pants was white hot too, no matter how physically awkward it was. Laying back on the changing blanket, Sarita’s breath caught in her throat at the tentative, gentle way Pauline tore her diaper tapes.

Her girlfriend worshipped her rear and crotch with both hands before bringing wipes into play. To Sarita’s surprise, and some disappointment, Pauline went right to wrapping her in a new diaper, with no other steps.

“No powder and stuff?” Sarita asked, wiggling her hips. The fit on the diaper was nice at least.

“You’re not going to be wearing that very long.”

“No?” Sarita giggled. “Why not?”

“Because we’re going to make out until you wet, and then it’s coming off so we can make love.”

The cocky grin on Pauline’s face was adorable, more-so for the hint of uncertainty around her eyes. Knowing her girlfriend, Sarita reached under Pauline’s skirt and planted her hand on a crotch-full of soggy padding.

“You’re almost right. There’s one thing that happens first.”

“What’s that?” Pauline squirmed in Sarita’s grasp, caught by the crotch, but caught between her bravado and vulnerability as well.

“I’m going to change your diaper like you did for me.” Sarita rose and met Pauline’s lips for a trembling kiss.

As gently as she could, Sarita laid Pauline on the changing blanket. Delicately, she pried open the tapes. It was a simple medical diaper, sagging off Pauline’s curves. It’s still sexy. I really am a diaper girl now.

Sarita peeled Pauline’s diaper open and pushed her girlfriend’s legs apart. As she stroked Pauline’s wet, twitching skin, a memory from the Green Fairy tickled her mind. Why not? Leaning forward, Sarita licked slowly across Pauline’s slit. The taste wasn’t as bad as she’d feared. Salty and kind of bitter-sour. Not that strong. Way to be hydrated, babe.

“Oh god!” Pauline arched her hips and quivered.

“Is that something you like?” Sarita asked, teasingly.

“I almost came. You knew what that was going to do to me. Uhhh – fuck you.”

“Not yet babe.” Sarita pounced on the bed, straddling Pauline. “Not until you wet again, remember?”

“We both have to wet?”

“That’s right.”

“I’m going to drink a gallon of water.”

Sarita giggled and kissed Pauline on the cheek. Returning to the diaper change on hold, she caressed her girlfriend’s body with wipes. Pauline’s little moans at every touch were a delight. She taped a new diaper on Pauline, skipping the extras.

“Now the make outs?” Pauline’s voice was so plaintive and cute that Sarita had no choice but to jump on her.

They took their time, beginning with slow kisses that burned low, but hot. The coals those kisses ignited were fed by breezy touches along their skin, punctuated by frantic removal of whatever clothes were in the way of their touches’ trajectory.

The twin infernos in their bodies had them writhing together on slick sweat, panting between kisses. Nothing separated them, but some rumpled padding around their waists. Sarita was the first to wet her diaper, stoking their fires even higher. With some minutes of straining and a hilarious grunt, Pauline joined Sarita with a soggy diaper.

As rudely as they’d stripped their clothes, they tore their diapers off each other. Sexy wet on taboo wet on sweaty wet drove Sarita into a frenzy. Pauline shrieked in lust when Sarita bit her shoulder and plunged a trio of fingers into her lover. Stretched into uncomfortable delight, Sarita ground her thigh into Pauline’s cleft.

A beautiful arc of pleasure drew taut across their nerves until they cried out together and collapsed. It seemed impossible to pull away from Pauline. Sarita sucked in great lungfuls of her lover’s breath while they cuddled cheek to cheek.

“Do I have you all day tomorrow?” Sarita managed, curving an arm around the small of Pauline’s back.

“I wish. We have the morning though. Evening too, if you want me to come back after work.”

“I want.”

“I love you.”

“I love you.”

This feels so good, but I don’t know if it feels safe. Maybe it would if I didn’t have Astra. Does she feel safe? She feels – strong. Ugh, I wish someone would choose for me. As strong as Sarita’s angst was, it couldn’t overcome the sheer comfort of afterglow in Pauline’s arms. She let troublesome thoughts fade away and cradled her new love in her arms.

• Like 3
  • SolSombraYSoldados changed the title to Getting Little: Chapter 16 - Posted 2/27/23

My brain is getting whiplash from all the different sexy and feels going on... ??? Really puts you in Sarita's shoes....

• Like 1

Pauline gets a mommy glow-up in this one!

-----

The diaper decorating project loomed over Sarita, casting a darker shadow of guilt every day. In the end, she got it finished the way she always did, with panicked effort at the last minute. A light work week helped Sarita survive her late night decorating sessions. Dropping hours from her usual mid-thirties to mid-twenties was worrisome, coming as it did on the heels of lost commissions. Too stressed out about her love life and the diaper project to add another worry, Sarita told herself that fluctuating hours came with a retail job. It was true anyway, even if the timing was rotten.

As with every English paper she’d written, Sarita did her best work under pressure. Her pen transformed the cheap diapers into silly masterpieces. Every diaper had a unique, simply drawn creature on it, in a variety of cute poses. Sarita also drew a small cast of more detailed critters that appeared on multiple diapers with the more simply drawn friends.

The detailed critters often had a joke or meme in a speech bubble, though toward the end of a decorating session she often defaulted to “uwu” or “OwO”. Beyond the characters, Sarita did her best to highlight the existing decoration on the diapers with colored swooshes that complimented the existing colors.

Naturally, her last decorating session was the night before the Munch Group event, as well as the longest, at thirty diapers decorated. Sarita was as proud as her hand was sore when she looked over her pile of decorated diapers. Having learned her lesson, she stashed the diapers behind a Nero-proof closet door.

Since she had the next two days off work, Sarita had plenty of time to plan her outfit. When she’d gotten an invite to the event, Sarita had imagined wearing something on the conservative side of her club gear. After Astra had shown her diapered butt and naked privates off to the community, conservatism seemed silly.

What kind of diaper girl do I want to be at the party? Sarita was surprised to discover that she wanted to be Little, even if her Angel wasn’t attending. I don’t actually know if Astra will be there, but it would be weird for her to go and not invite me, right? I’d have heard something from her by now, for sure.

Sarita’s phone was full of notifications, as usual. Texts from Oriana and Nieves, confirming that she’d be at the event, were easily dispatched by replying with an emoji. A lovey text from Astra was likewise answered, though her Angel rated three emojis instead of one. Her thumb hovered over Pauline’s text conversation and froze as Sarita read Nohemi’s name below Pauline’s. I haven’t talked to her since the night we fought.

Feeling motivated after finishing her project, Sarita opened Nohemi’s conversation and composed a text. “I’m sorry I was mean to you. I don’t know why I said that stuff. I hope you’re doing good. If you’re going to the Green Fairy tonight, I’ll be there.”

Without waiting for a response, Sarita thumbed back to Pauline’s conversation and invited her girlfriend out shopping. Astra’s generosity over the electric bill had left Sarita with enough for a cautious purchase or two. To Sarita’s delight, Pauline was available and excited to meet at Ardenthill Medical Supply – otherwise known in Sarita’s head as The Diaper Store.

Once past the boring, “normal” medical supplies and into the back room, Sarita was full of the same giggly energy she’d felt the first time she’d shopped there with Pauline. “Want to pick out some diapers for me?”

“You’re going to wear to the event?” Pauline squeezed Sarita’s hand in approval and pulled her into the diaper aisle. “What’s my budget?”

“Stick to the small packs, four or six max.” Sarita bumped her hip against Pauline. “We could split the pack if you want, and match at the event.”

“You’re not going with Astra?”

“I don’t think she’s going to this one. I haven’t heard anything about it from her.”

“I’d like that.” Pauline smiled shyly and tucked her hair behind her ears. “Do I have to wear mine – so they show?”

“How will people know we match if you don’t?”

“You’re really going to show off a diaper?”

“Like it matters after what I did with Astra. A dozen people saw my – everything.”

“Wow. I didn’t realize you two did a scene like that. How’d you psych yourself up for it?”

I didn’t. It just happened. Sarita shrugged in response. “You don’t have to show your diapers if you don’t want to. It’s enough if I know we match.”

“You want me to match with you though.”

It shouldn’t be about what I want. She can say no to me if she wants. Annoyingly, Sarita’s brain compared her advice to all the times she’d let Astra push her boundaries. Shut up, brain.

“I want you to have fun.” Suddenly overcome with care for Pauline, Sarita pulled her girlfriend close and kissed her. “You dress the way you want. If you’re enjoying yourself, I’ll be happy.”

“I don’t think I can wear just a diaper on my bottom half – but I could wear some see-through tights over it.” Pauline snuggled happily in Sarita’s embrace. “Are you going to be Little at the event?”

“I want to try to be.”

“For me it’s hard to be Little with people around – unless it’s you. Can I take care of you tonight, instead of being Little with you?”

“Are you going to change me if I use my diapers?” Sarita nuzzled Pauline’s cheek.

“You bet I will, but somewhere private.”

Sarita sighed in relief and nodded. “I like that. So you’ll be what, my diaper-lover mommy? Walking around in a wet diaper because it turns you on? Sogatha, the Moist Mommy?”

“You’re lucky I’m not your mommy regularly, with as much of a brat as you’re being right now.”

“We could try it – if you want. Here, or after we’re done shopping.”

“I don’t think they care if people are Little here. I’ve seen lots of obvious Littles shopping with their caregivers.” Pauline took a step back to look Sarita in the eye. “Are you okay with doing that here?”

“I think so, it’s like practice for tonight, right?” Sarita squirmed. “I don’t really know how to start, though.”

“What kind of Mommy do you want?”

Like Astra – but doesn’t push me when I’m scared. Somebody who helps me but lets me contribute. A mommy that makes me feel special to her. So, not like Astra. That’s not fair – she does the last one really good.

“Um – I don’t really know.” Explaining her preferences to Pauline in the context of what Astra did and didn’t do was an idea so terrible that even Sarita rejected it.

“Can I guess?” Pauline brushed her fingers over Sarita’s cheek, letting her hand trail down to cup the back of Sarita’s neck. Shivering at the controlling gesture, Sarita nodded.

“You got into this kink with dating, so I think you want a sexy mommy who can’t keep her hands off you.” Pauline was speaking quietly but confidently. She was also right on track to start. “Seems like you’d be a rambunctious Little, which means you need a Mommy that lets you have your fun but pulls you in when it gets to be a lot. How am I doing so far?”

“Good. S-super good.” Sarita licked her lips.

“I know you get sad when you’re lonely. You need a Mommy who keeps you close and lets you know that you’re loved.” Pauline caught Sarita’s hand with her free hand and laced their fingers together. “If I had to give it a name, I’d say something like – Adventure Mommy. Someone to show you new things and make sure they turn out good.”

“That sounds really good.” Sarita felt her cheeks warm, especially when Pauline straightened her spine and firmed up her grip on Sarita’s neck and hand.

“Sarita, I’ve been in this community a lot longer than you have. Don’t you think you should listen to me at the event tonight, so you don’t get in trouble?”

“What kind of trouble?”

“You were a little manic at the last event. I think you were nervous, maybe even scared. Do you need someone to keep you from getting into scary situations?”

Dios Mio, yes. “Yes please.”

Pauline drew Sarita forward, but instead of a hug, she brought Sarita’s head down to rest on her chest. “I’ll take care of you at the event tonight, if you want me to.”

The magical, floaty feeling Sarita had come to associate with Littlespace teased at the edges of Sarita’s mind. She put her trust in Pauline, letting more of that feeling in. It was nowhere near as intense as the total surrender she’d felt with her Angel, but it felt good all the same.

“Now, let’s talk about your outfit. You’ve turned into quite the potty-pants, so I might just have your diaper showing. That way I won’t have to check you all the time.”

“You’re a potty pants too!” Sarita giggled.

“Yes but I can change my own diapers. You need someone to change you, don’t you?”

It’s no fun if I have to do it myself. Sarita nodded.

“You probably have cute shoes at home, and we’ve already found you some diapers.” Pauline picked a four pack of rose-print diapers off the shelf. “Let’s see what they have for tops.”

“Um, m-Mommy?” Sarita tried the word out on her tongue. It felt like an odd thing to call Pauline, but not impossible, especially not with the way she was acting. “I was only going to buy a pacifier or something small.”

“Mommy’s buying the top, sweetie.” Pauline grinned and pulled Sarita along to the clothing aisle, skipping as she went. “Look, they have crop-tops.”

Sarita examined the top Pauline had pulled off the rack. It was cut the same as a standard crop top, perfect for clubbing. Decoration-wise, it was pink and ruffled on the sleeves. A lace-trimmed heart panel on the chest read “Babygirl” in pink thread. “You think I’d be pretty in that?”

“I do, but if we get it a size too small…” Pauline put the crop top back and fished out the next size down. “You could wear it without a bra.”

Sarita squirmed, imagining herself in that crop top, a diaper, and not much else. Yeah, that’s hot. “What are you going to wear?”

“Not baby clothes, besides the diaper I’ll have on to match my Little.” Pauline’s eyes twinkled. “You haven’t seen me in a corset or a miniskirt yet, have you?”

Sarita thought back to her dates with Pauline, and realized she was right on both counts. Immediately, she felt cheated. Pauline in a corset and miniskirt, with a diaper under that skirt was something she badly needed in her life.

“Can you wear both?”

“Yes, thirsty girl, I can.” Pauline grinned and hugged Sarita. “How’re you feeling? You seem a bit more Little to me already.”

Having Pauline so casually check in with her feelings gave Sarita a warm glow in her chest. She did it like it was normal – which I think it should be. Sarita felt like emotional space between Pauline and herself had been Frankensteined out of a half-dozen styles. Neither of them had known if they wanted a torrid sex room with tarps on the floor, a pile of beanbags for friends to lounge on, or a proper house to play Ms. And Ms. in. Taken together, those styles came together in a confusing clash.

There was a new room joined to the clashy space, one with a sturdy-yet-easily-opened door that lead to a nursery. The nursery didn’t have much furniture – it was still small and new. It had a changing table, a spanking bench, and little else. What was important was that it was it’s own space, something Sarita could visit with Pauline where they’d both know who they were.

In that nursery space, Sarita felt herself slip into a true Little mindset. It wasn’t the deepest she’d gone Little, not by a long shot. There was enough of a shift for Sarita to feel simultaneously safe in Pauline’s presence and anxious to please her for a reward. Ever-present worries about money and other adult nonsense faded away. That reprieve lightened Sarita’s heart enough that she smiled unconsciously.

“I feel good Mommy. Happy.” The M word came easily to Sarita’s lips. She was fitting the word carefully around Pauline, like a sweater that had been dried too hot but would fit again once the knit had loosened. “Are we almost done shopping? I want to try my new shirt on.”

“We can check out now.” Pauline beamed, taking in Sarita’s transformation. “You can only wear the shirt for a bit before tonight though. You’ll be sad if you get a stain on it.”

“That sucks.” Sarita stuck her tongue out.

“Keep up that negative talk and you’ll get a spanking when we get to my place.”

“Sucks, sucks, sucks!” Sarita called out, giggling as her voice echoed in the aisle.

“You’ve done it now.” Pauline winked at Sarita.

The girls were very giggly as they each bought their item. Sarita might have worried about being too much for the clerk, but instead she took her cue from Pauline. Matching her behavior to – Mommy – seemed to work out well for everyone.

~~~~*~~~~

Sarita and Pauline made a quick trip to Sarita’s apartment to pick up the decorated diapers and Sarita’s shoes. Nero was at his most friendly with Pauline, not only rubbing against her, but licking her hand when she pet him as well. Trusting in Nero’s good omen for the night, Sarita laid her head on Pauline’s shoulder as they bussed across town.

Of the three apartments Sarita had seen since she’d joined the ABDL scene, Pauline’s was the most like her own. About the same size as Sarita’s, the apartment was in a newer building and boasted more plants. There was no cat though, for which Sarita good-naturedly chastised Pauline. Nothing was dirty, not even dishes in the sink, but there were clothes and books scattered about.

Looking around Pauline’s apartment was so much like seeing Felisa’s place for the first time that Sarita felt herself slipping out of her Little mindset. Pauline as Mommy lacked some punch without the organized-big-sister vibe of Nohemi’s place or the ultra-clean-Mommy presence of Astra’s.

That Pauline insisted on putting Sarita in a diaper before she could try her new top on helped her stay Little. When the diaper in question turned out to be one of Pauline’s plain ones, instead of the special diapers they’d bought for the event, Sarita found herself back in her mental nursery. The implication that Pauline expected to need to change Sarita before evening was at once hot and comforting.

By the time evening arrived, Sarita was so Little she was a bit apprehensive about going out. She’d used her utilitarian diaper and had been made to wait for a change. Pauline had kept a gentle but firm presence up the whole time, including her rule about not letting Sarita hang out in her new crop top.

Sitting on the floor in a wet diaper and a nightshirt of Pauline’s, Sarita watched her girlfriend transform into Mommy in earnest. The corset she chose was a very standard black velvet affair. Simple lines and an every-day feel on the corset laid a foundation for Pauline’s hot-but-mommy look.

Pauline put one of the rose-print diapers on herself, with a booster pad she said was for, “Letting me concentrate on my Little girl without worrying about changing.” The striped miniskirt she put over that diaper didn’t quite match the corset, which gave the impression of someone who hadn’t been to the club in a while, but who used to go.

A messy pile of curls atop Pauline’s head and an out of date makeup job completed the look. Sarita felt much smaller than Pauline, more than sitting on the floor could account for. Having most of Pauline’s responses to Sarita come with a head-pat was contributing to club-Mommy’s air of authority too.

“Can I get ready now?” It was the fourth time Sarita had asked, and she was nervous to ask again. The last time she’d asked, Pauline had put a finger to her lips and shushed her.

“No, but it’s time for me to get you ready.” Pauline crouched down to Sarita’s level. “Let’s start by changing that wet diaper. Lie back sweetie.”

Sarita blushed and curled up. For the first time, she was embarrassed to be wet around Pauline. On previous dates, they’d both wet, usually Pauline first, and at Sarita’s command. Now she was feeling scruffy and infantile, especially compared to Pauline’s confidence and sharp dress.

When Pauline put Sarita firmly on her back and tore her diaper open, the blushy feeling was enough to make Sarita cover her face with her borrowed nightshirt. Hiding in her thin cotton refuge, Sarita spread her legs at Pauline’s command. The soothing, crisp feeling of baby wipes settled Sarita’s nerves and allowed her to accept submission to her Mommy.

Therefore, Sarita was only too happy to help when Pauline gathered up her ankles and lifted the Little girl’s legs. She was lifting her butt so Pauline could properly wipe when the first smack came down on her rear.

“Ow! Mommy!”

“I told you you’d get a spanking if you used a negative word, and you tripled down on that word.” Pauline slapped Sarita’s butt again. Warm excitement budded between Sarita’s legs.

“But I was only playing around.” Despite her arousal, Sarita didn’t want Mommy to be upset with her – even if it meant missing out on the rest of the spanking.

“Oh, so am I.” Pauline slapped Sarita’s butt with sharp, deft strokes. Sarita’s butt-cheeks were warming fast, but not as quickly as the now-damp spot on her crotch. The spanking was playful and surprisingly skilled. Sarita had never had occasion to imagine how Pauline spanked, but she knew she would in the future. At night. Alone. Under the covers.

“I like spanking.” Pauline rubbed Sarita’s rear, sending hot prickles across the Little girl’s skin. “A good one makes for a nice long game. I can’t wait to have you over my knee, spanking and rubbing until you have a beautiful tomato color all over your butt.”

“Oh.” Sarita groaned, bucking her hips upward. “We can do that instead of going to the thing.”

“No we can’t.” Pauline laughed brightly. “Maybe after. If not, another day for sure.”

Instead of soothing lotion, Pauline put a thin layer of sore muscle balm on Sarita’s rear. That it was a relatively mild product kept it from being painful, but it lit up her butt nonetheless. Sarita had a warm tingle on her rear that wasn’t going to let her forget her spanking for a while.

Wrapped in a pretty diaper and wearing her snug babygirl top, Sarita was ready to go. To the club, to Pauline’s bed, it didn’t matter as long as something happened. She was so fidgety that Pauline only applied some pale pink lipstick and sparkly blush to Sarita before giving up on makeup. The final annoyance before they were out the door was the plain white skirt and cardigan that Pauline insisted Sarita put on over her diaper and crop top.

Sarita was grateful for the cover-up on their way to the Green Fairy, of course. She had a new annoyance, that Mommy wouldn’t let Sarita sit in her lap on the bus. Mommy’s decision made sense in the back of Sarita’s mind, but she was free-floating in a place where she could ask for anything she wanted and let Mommy sort out if her request was okay.

Without anything fun to do – Like snuggle or make out with Mommy – Sarita was bored and horny. Her butt tingled with the promise of sexy spankings that made her want to flirt with Mommy.

She was having trouble calling Pauline by her name instead of Mommy, and had consequently been forbidden from talking for the rest of the trip. Deep enough in Little space that disobeying Mommy before a fun event was unthinkable, Sarita fished her phone out of Mommy’s purse.

As she swiped notifications away, Sarita caught sight of a short series of texts from Nohemi. Mimi was going to be at the Fairy, and more importantly, Sarita was forgiven. Excitedly, Sarita turned to Mommy to tell her the good news – only to have a finger pressed to her lip. Giving a frustrated snort, Sarita rapid-fired exited texts off to Mimi, Oriana, Nieves, and Astra.

The last name on that list made Sarita oddly uneasy, though she couldn’t put her finger on why. Angel’s not going to be there, so it shouldn’t matter if she knows I’ll be there. She wouldn’t be jealous – right?

A text back from Nieves broke Sarita’s train of thought. Oriana’s Little was even more hyper than Sarita, by the flood of exclamation points that followed her messages. I’ve never been Little with Nieves before! Maybe our Mommies will let us play together. I wish the stupid bus would hurry up!

• Like 4
On 3/2/2023 at 12:17 PM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

I know you get sad when you’re lonely. You need a Mommy who keeps you close and lets you know that you’re loved.” Pauline caught Sarita’s hand with her free hand and laced their fingers together. “If I had to give it a name, I’d say something like – Adventure Mommy. Someone to show you new things and make sure they turn out good.”

This relationship seems so much healthier than the one with Astrid

On 3/2/2023 at 12:17 PM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

he last name on that list made Sarita oddly uneasy, though she couldn’t put her finger on why. Angel’s not going to be there, so it shouldn’t matter if she knows I’ll be there. She wouldn’t be jealous – right?

As this red flag highlights

• Like 1

Club night at the ABDL club! Throw that diaper in a circle, girl!

-----

It was fun for Sarita to be the one the bouncer recognized at the Green Fairy, even if it was by association with Astra. The night had wild energy that propelled Sarita to the coat check and out of her cover-up clothes in record time. Magic was in the air, far more than she’d felt at the Fairy before. It feels like going to a movie as a kid, or like the Fourth of July.

No sooner had they cleared the entryway, than Sarita and Pauline were pounced by the Munch group. There was no shortage of praise for Sarita’s cute Babygirl shirt, or her daring choice to wear only a diaper on her lower half. Compliments for Pauline came with more exclamations of surprise than Sarita’s did. Though unexpected, Pauline’s Mommy outfit was a hit.

“Welcome to the caregiver side, Pauline.” Tanner was wearing a full dad-uniform. He’d tucked a polo shirt into jeans, and was wearing white New Balance sneakers. Paul looked desperately embarrassed – he was standing as far from Tanner as his held hand would allow. “It suits you. You picked a handful for your first Little, from what I hear.”

“I’m not a handful! What did you hear?” Sarita crowded forward, only to be shushed by Pauline’s fingers.

“Bigs are talking, sweetie. Don’t interrupt again, or you’ll miss out on the cookies.” Pauline put an arm around Sarita and held her tightly like a rambunctious toddler.

Sarita squirmed, shocked at how dire Pauline’s threat sounded. I can have cookies at home if I want, Sarita thought, but she knew it was meaningless. Pauline was talking about cookies during the event, when other Littles would be eating them. Nervously, Sarita stilled against her Mommy, unwilling to endanger the cookies.

“I think I can handle her.” Pauline smiled, but followed it up with an awkward laugh. “Do I really look good? I feel weird, like I’m cosplaying a caregiver.”

“You shut Sarita down perfectly there, it was cute and well done at the same time.” Oriana nodded approvingly. “Who knows? Maybe this will be how you find your place in the community.”

“I agree with Oriana. Don’t worry, it’ll feel more natural as you do it more.” Tanner pulled Paul closer and patted his bulked-up butt through the Little boy’s shortalls. “Let’s get these kids inside so they can play while we talk.”

Released by Pauline, Sarita fell in step with the other two Littles. Nieves was in what looked like a Christening dress, with poofy lace hiding what was doubtless a diaper underneath. Paul took one of Sarita’s hands – after a moment Nieves took the other. The excitement building in Sarita was up to holiday levels for sure, maybe even as much as a birthday.

Only one thing could so much as dent the evening’s fun, and that was the munch group skipping the dance floor. Sarita consoled herself that there weren’t many people dancing yet with the event just starting. In the lounge, Sarita pulled the other Littles close as she returned to the scene of her bare-bottomed humiliation.

Happily, they veered away from the red leather seating and stopped at a table decorated with white tablecloth, its legs wrapped in gauzy crepe paper. Pauline handed over the bag of decorated diapers to Tanner, who frowned when he saw them.

“These aren’t the ones I bought. Did you get new ones?” Tanner eyed the diapers critically, sending worrisome rumbles into Sarita’s tummy.

“There was a cat-related accident and the ones you bought were shredded. Sarita picked up new ones.” Pauline smiled reassuringly at Sarita.

“You didn’t have to do that. Accidents happen. I’d have replaced them.” Tanner had his wallet in hand, and was holding a hundred dollar bill out to Sarita.

“Oh I can’t.” Sarita squirmed. She’d forgotten she’d have to confess losing the diapers Tanner had bought. All she wanted was the conversation to end.

“Sarita, you’re Little right now, aren’t you?”

“Yes.” Sarita looked at her fuzzy-sock-clad toes. This is like being scolded by a teacher.

“Then I don’t want any arguments. You’re taking this money. I’ll give it to your Mommy for now, but I don’t want to hear that you didn’t take it from her after the event, understand?”

“Okay. Sorry. Thanks.” With her gaze focused downward, Sarita was surprised to find herself in Pauline’s arms. Gratefully, she melted into her Mommy. That gratitude was cut short when Pauline diaper-checked Sarita. It was the least subtle check Sarita had gotten, with her diaper’s waistband pulled way out and Pauline loudly announcing that Sarita was dry.

Nieves and Paul were both diaper-checked on the heels of Sarita’s embarrassment, making them a blushy, squirmy trio. The Bigs put all three of them on the floor by the table and the Littles fell into a pile, giggling awkwardly.

It was amazing to cut loose and have some uncomplicated fun. Nieves didn’t know how to play patty-cake, which shocked Paul and Sarita both. Safe in their own Little world, Paul and Sarita taught Nieves how to play – or Paul did, at least. Sarita took advantage of the demonstration to deliberately miss Paul’s hands and smush his face. The third time she did it, Paul retaliated with tickles, sending Sarita shrieking behind Nieves.

Paul chased on his hands and knees, Sarita fled the same way, circling around Nieves. In no time they were sweaty and overcome with helpless laughter. Nieves declared them both to be stupid babies and herself the most grown up of the Littles.

“Oh yeah? If you’re so grown up, how come you didn’t know how to play Patty Cake?” Sarita snuggled up to Paul and his soft corduroy. Despite Sarita’s fast crawling, it was chilly on the floor in her skimpy outfit.

“I know more grown up stuff. Listen up, babies. I’ll teach you a nursery song.” Nieves sang a song about a cat making a mess of musical instruments. After going through it twice, she tried guiding the other two through the melody.

Paul was a terrible singer. Luckily, it didn’t make him sad to not be able to carry the tune. Unluckily, he leaned into his horrible croaking rendition of Nieves’ nursery song. It was made even worse by the song being in Spanish – Paul fumbled the pronunciations on top of being off-key.

Song time came to an end when someone knelt next to the trio and thrust a diaper into Sarita’s face. With it an inch from her eyes, Sarita didn’t realize it was one of her decorated diapers for a moment.

“Did you make this?” The Little demanding answers was a dark haired boy with a broad, flat face. He had a pink onesie on, with ruffles around the leg and arm holes. Without waiting for Sarita to answer, he launched into another question. “What’s the name of the Lizard?”

“Um… Lucky.” Sarita realized she hadn’t named any of her drawings. She hoped the Little boy wasn’t going to ask for a full roster of names.

“Oh, that’s so good! I’m Junfeng. You’re Sarita, right?”

“Yeah, hi.” Sarita scooted back to give herself some more personal space and pointed at the other two Littles. “This is Nieves and Paul.”

“Hi!” Junfeng waved aggressively. “Do you have cool diapers that Sarita made?”

“I didn’t even get to look at them.” Paul held his hand out. “Can I see that one?”

Reluctantly, Junfeng handed the diaper over. Paul and Nieves crowded around it, murmuring. Sarita felt heat blossom at the back of her neck. It’s no big deal, it’s just some doodles.

“Oh my god what’s this cat-bird?” Nieves asked, only to have the diaper snatched out of her hand by Junfeng.

“It’s mine! There’s only one of those. Every diaper has a special critter that’s only on one of them. Lucky is on lots of the diapers.”

“Will you draw on my diaper?” Paul was so eager he was already peeling out of his shortalls.

“Sh-sure. I need a marker or something though.” Sarita rubbed the back of her head.

“Are you behaving, Jun?” A short, fit woman with an energetic gaze crouched by Junfeng. “Did you get to meet Sarita?”

Sarita’s blush redoubled as Junfeng excitedly answered yes to both questions – Not that he really was behaving but I guess no bigs saw – and Jun’s Mommy fussed over her. Looking up, she realized there was a bit of a crowd around the table, their voices buzzing excitedly. Pauline and Tanner were working the crowd, hawking the decorated diapers like a new smartphone.

“I found you a marker.” Nieves crawled back to the group and pressed a sharpie into Sarita’s hand. “You have to do my diaper first!”

“Then me!” Junfeng insisted.

“Nuh uh, I asked first!” Paul’s voice was on the edge of a whimper.

“Everyone behave. You’re going to scare our artist off and then nobody will get decorated diapers.” Jun’s Mommy followed her threat up with a glare that calmed the other Littles down.

It was surreal to have Nieves bend over and expose her pristine white diaper for Sarita to draw on. Doodling the first thing that came to her head, she was hardly finished when Paul pushed in to get his diaper’s wing decorated. A very impatient Junfeng was next – Sarita sighed in relief when he was done.

That wasn’t the end of the impromptu art requests, however. To Sarita’s disbelief, there was a line of Littles waiting either with a diaper in hand or with the one they were wearing exposed. Junfeng’s mommy put cash in a plastic bucket and the other Littles and Caregivers followed her lead.

For the next hour, Sarita had the absurd experience of being presented with a steady stream of diapered butts, while Nieves and Paul encouraged her and gave her inspiration for new critters. After the first half-dozen drawings, Sarita was pretty sure her friends were describing Pokémon. Whatever gets us enough ideas to get through the line. This is crazy!

As the line cleared out, Sarita looked guiltily at the pile of cash in her bucket. She didn’t want to count it, didn’t feel like she’d really earned it. Feeling more unsure of herself by the moment, Sarita looked around desperately for Mommy. Instead, she found Tanner crouching down by her.

“That was the most amazing thing I’ve seen at one of these events. You’re a hit, kiddo!”

“It’s not a big deal, it’s only doodles. I don’t know why everyone was so excited.”

“They like your art.” Tanner gave Sarita a gentle hug and stroked her hair. “Everyone’s proud of you. You made a ton of money for the Munch.”

“I have more.” Sarita pushed the bucket toward Tanner. He pushed it right back.

“That’s yours.” He shook his head at Sarita’s protests. “No arguing. I’m sure you can use it.”

There was too much inside Sarita. Excitement, pride, and nervousness threatened to overwhelm her happy-go-lucky Little state. She wasn’t sure later if she did it because she was overwhelmed, or because she wanted to stay Little, but Sarita used her bladder as a pressure valve, wetting her diaper in front of Tanner and the other Littles. Her diaper crinkled as it expanded, roses fading rapidly across the crotch.

“I need Mommy.” Sarita nevertheless clung to Tanner, as he was her nearest source of Bigness and comfort.

“She’s right here.” Pauline swooped in and took Sarita in her arms.

“Sarita pottied!” Nieves taunted.

“Nobody likes a tattle-tale.” Oriana said, swatting Nieves on the flank. “Be nice to Sarita, especially when she’s having a moment.”

“Besides, you pottied too!” Paul grabbed the sharpie and wrote POTTY on Nieves’ leg. To his dismay, and Sarita’s, Nieves burst into tears.

“You earned yourself a time-out, mister.” Tanner got Paul on his feet with the Little boy’s ear as a handle. “Oriana, I have some stuff that will clean that right off her leg.”

“I do too, but thanks. I think all the Littles need a reset.” Oriana helped Nieves up as well, putting her girlfriend’s head on her bosom.

“Good idea.” Pauline gathered up Sarita and the money-bucket. “Do you want to meet in the dining room in a half hour?”

“That’s perfect.” Tanner delivered a swat to Paul’s padded butt and marched his Little boy away, his fingers still clamped on Paul’s ear.

“Works for me. Come on, Little Snow baby.” Oriana and Nieves made their way slowly away, joined at the hip.

“Are you going to take me to the changing tents?” Sarita took a deep breath, gearing herself up for going somewhere that it’d be obvious that she’d wet herself. Without the thought-obliterating high of being publicly spanked, the semi-public nature of the changing room had her worried.

“Your diaper can hold more than that.” Pauline patted Sarita’s crotch before leaning close to kiss her. “I pottied too. We still match.”

“There were so many people. Tanner said he was proud of me. It still doesn’t feel real.”

“You want to hide like Nero?”

“Yes Mommy.”

“I’ve got you, love.”

Pauline found a blessedly quiet and dim corner of the lounge where Sarita could cuddle up to her mommy while Pauline counted the money in the bucket. Mommy was quite insistent on trying to tell Sarita how much she’d made, until Sarita had to get cross with her. I get it, the money is a good thing. I’ll be excited later. Right now I need to not think.

After finally taking the hint, Pauline put Sarita’s head in her lap and stroked the Little girl’s hair. Sarita spent the half hour nearly napping in a world where only the dim booth and Mommy’s caressing fingers existed. When Pauline sat her up, Sarita was refreshed and more Little than ever.

She stuck close to Mommy on her way to the dining room, climbing into a high chair without protest when Pauline suggested it. Nieves and Paul were similarly seated, which removed any chance of Sarita feeling weird. She waved to her friends and they waved back. High chairs and big tables had them seated too far apart to talk much, and there was something more important concentrate on anyway.

The snack available for Littles was dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets. Sarita gleefully bit the heads off each of her dinos, then the tails, moving on to the legs before devouring their helpless bodies. Mommy was super attentive throughout dinner, which Sarita rewarded with tons of kisses.

“You two look like you’re having fun.” Sarita looked up to see Nohemi. Her friend was dressed in the tattoo-print dress she’d been wearing the night they’d met. She looks so sexy in that.

Without any outward hint of jealousy or awkwardness, Pauline hopped up and gave Nohemi a hug. “Hemi! Girl it has been AGES. You missed the frenzy at the diaper sale.”

Nohemi hugged Pauline, plenty awkward for her part. “I’ve been working all the time. That’s why I’m late tonight, I had to do a few hours even though I was supposed to be off. I heard about the frenzy though. Did Tanner really triple the price on the diapers?”

“Shamelessly.” Pauline and Tanner said simultaneously.

Pauline looked back at Tanner and laughed. “It was a great sale. The Munch is set for a while. You should come back. We’re meeting in the afternoons now, and you work at night, right?”

“Uh, I don’t know…”

“Astra doesn’t come at all anymore. She hasn’t in months.” Pauline said quietly.

“I’ll think about it.” Nohemi’s rueful grimace meant no, whatever her words were saying. Sarita wasn’t sure if she wanted to run and hug Mimi or hide behind something – then realized that the high chair wasn’t going to let her do either.

“I hear that you and Sarita have something to talk about. Do you want to take a minute while I grab desserts?” Pauline said it so casually, like she wasn’t trapping Sarita in a captive audience situation.

“That’d be good.” Nohemi took Pauline’s seat and smiled tentatively at Sarita. “Hey Sarita.”

“Mimi…” Sarita sighed. A brain full of Littlespace wasn’t how she’d wanted to talk to Nohemi, but it might make the apology easier. Rather than fight the thought-simplifying fog, Sarita leaned into it, addressing Nohemi as honestly as she could.

“Mimi, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean what I said – I was being awful. I said it just to hurt you, because I was scared. I’m a bad baby. I’m really sorry though.”

“You’re not a bad baby or a bad anything else.” Nohemi squeezed Sarita’s arm. “You did hurt my feelings, but you’re a good girl, okay?”

“But – but – you’re such a good friend to me, and I hurt you on purpose. It’s okay if you don’t want to be friends anymore.”

“Lucky for both of us, I still want to be – friends.”

“Thank you Mimi.” Sarita felt her eyes tearing up and ground the heels of her hands into them until her tears and the aching sensations were gone. “I don’t know what I’d do without you. When I thought we weren’t friends anymore, I was so sad. I got mad at myself too, and threw a shoe at Nero.”

“What did Nero do to deserve that?”

“Nothing. I apologized to him too. I have a temper. I don’t mean to! Really, I don’t. Sometimes I don’t know what to do and I get so mad and – and – then I don’t have friends anymore.”

“Sweetie.” Nohemi sighed and wiped her eyes. “Fuck, you’re cute when you’re Little. Hope out of that chair so I can hug you.”

“I can’t, Mo-Pauline put me in here.”

“It doesn’t lock, tonta.”

Sarita frowned and tugged at the tray in front of her. It swung up easily, not being so much as latched down. With her face flaming, she hopped down from the chair and threw herself into Nohemi’s arms.

“When I first met you, I was so nervous about telling you about the Green Fairy at all. Mentioning ABDL didn’t even cross my mind.” Nohemi held Sarita gently in her arms, stroking the Little girl’s back. “Now here you are in a soggy diaper and the talk of the event.”

“That’s my Princess.” The short clipped tone wasn’t the most familiar version of the voice Sarita heard from behind her, but she was still sure who it was. Turning past Nohemi’s flinty face, Sarita’s guess was validated by Astra in a lavender pantsuit with extra padding in her shoulders.

“Hi Astra, I didn’t expect you here.” Nohemi’s face was back to normal, and her tone would sound fine to most people, but Sarita could hear the discomfort in her friend’s voice.

“The board meeting wrapped up early this year, thanks to my suggestion of banning drinks until after business was done.” Astra motioned for Sarita to come to her.

Unable to resist her Angel’s command, Sarita stepped out of her embrace with Nohemi. Halfway between the two women, she was brought up short by Pauline’s return. Mommy had a bowl of ice-cream in each hand and had frozen in place herself.

Equidistant between her friend, her Angel, and her Mommy, Sarita turned to all three in sequence, feeling panic bubble up in her. Fresh wet hit her diaper, as her stomach rumbled unpleasantly. Crying or throwing a tantrum was tempting, and felt like it might blow up the tension enough that Nohemi and Astra would leave.

Unfortunately, Sarita wasn’t sure she wanted them to go. What do I want, anyway?

• Like 6

Okay, while a did suspect Astra to show up at first, once Nohemi showed up I thought it very unlikely. Now everyone is there, very awkward. While I think she better go to Pauline, I'm not sure how much pull Astra actually has on the girl, how much Astra has broken her. I fear, at least this time, she will go to Astra. 

• Like 1

You've found the same dynamic you had in the Briana stories, with Astrid playing Beatrix's role. She is nowhere near as evil as Bea was, but she certainly doesn't care about how many broken souls she leaves in her wake. Maybe she doesn't realize just how dominant she is? Anyway, though I worry that Guilend is right, I hope Sarita stays with Pauline at least out of loyalty to the one she came with...

• Like 2
22 hours ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

I get it, the money is a good thing. I’ll be excited later. Right now I need to not think.

I weirdly had this exact same reaction when I was starting to involuntarily get small at work and GF wanted to go over my tips... ??‍♀️

22 hours ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

bubble up in her. Fresh wet hit her diaper, as her stomach rumbled unpleasantly. Crying or throwing a tantrum was tempting, and felt like it might blow up the tension enough that Nohemi and Astra would leave.

Unfortunately, Sarita wasn’t sure she wanted them to go. What do I want, anyway?

Ahhh fuck....  Saw it coming but wow this is going to go so bad....

• Like 1
  • SolSombraYSoldados changed the title to Getting Little: Final Chapter - Posted 3/23/23