LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Little: Final Chapter - Posted 3/23/23

Hi folks! This is my next big, "serious" novel after the Briana novels. I hope you enjoy the story of a new girl who finds herself in the ABDL community. It's full of feels just like my Briana stories, but Sarita is a very different Little.

-----

In a little New England city that was notable for it’s toy stores, unusual Greek societies, and sturdy changing tables in public restrooms; Sarita Castro was having a terrible day in the fakest clothing store in the world.

GrrlPower advertised itself as selling clothes for women of every shape. What they actually did was carry one extra size, bringing their selection all the way up to size 14. The interior design of the store and its advertising was just as ‘edgy’, with one more splash of color than one of those ‘stogy’ brands would dare to put on.

In the store’s office, even that thin layer of attitude was stripped away. It was the most corporate, low rent, fluorescent-lit place Sarita had ever seen. The cubicle wall that held up her boss’s desk was yellowed from what Sarita hoped was age. That desk was covered in stacks of motivational posters, old meeting agendas, and procedure binders to micromanage every aspect of working in the store.

“You know the mission statement Sarita, I know you do. Let’s say it together.” Britt, her manager, said.

“To create trend-hitting clothing and accessories that empower women’s inner worlds, while giving back to our community.” Sarita said listlessly, horrified as always that this was something taking up precious space in her brain.

“Come on, be passionate about it!” Britt said. “We have to live our mission statement, or it’ll never come true.”

“I’m on board.” Sarita said, forcing a smile.

There was absolutely no chance of the mission statement coming true, no matter how much Britt or anyone else worshipped it. Sarita had never seen a single item in the store that matched current trends. Every outfit was bland and inoffensive. If there were any women who’s inner worlds were empowered by GrrlPower’s clothing line, Sarita hoped that they got some professional help, soon.

“I know you say you’re on board, but I’m not seeing one hundred and ten percent from you.” Britt said. “This is the third time we’ve talked about this. We need positivity and energy in the front. You can do this, you were such a bright spark when we hired you! Can you commit to bringing that GrrlPower energy to work tomorrow?”

“Yeah, I can do it.” Sarita said.

She stretched her fake smile into a grimace. Britt never noticed how bad her smile was. Her boss’s own smile was even worse. It looked nice, but never reached her eyes.

“I believe in you, but I have to put this down as a verbal warning at this point. Two more of those and I’ll have to put you on a Performance Improvement Plan, understand?”

“I’ve got it.”

“Okay, then it’s a fresh start tomorrow. You can head out. Don’t worry about clocking out, I clocked you out before our conversation started.”

Sarita bit her lip to keep a scream or a sob down. She wasn’t sure which one was threatening to come out, but either one would get her a second written warning right now. There wasn’t any point in complaining about having her time illegally cut either. That’d be a trip straight to the PIP.

She collected her purse from the locker and sighed at the coffee stain on her sweater and pants. They were the two best pieces of work attire she had. The last customer of the day had managed to hit both of them when she spilled her coffee across the counter. Sarita hadn’t even yelled at her. Simply checking the woman out unenthusiastically had earned Sarita the write-up.

Out on the street, Sarita jogged a few steps away from the staff door. For a couple of months now she’d been shifting automatically into a run as soon as she left work. Something in her body needed to get away from there as quickly as possible.

Me too body, me too. Sarita thought.

Checking her bank balance was depressing, but necessary. Sarita needed something to keep this day from ending with her sobbing into her pillow.  As usual, that something would be a drink at the Plush Pony. The number Sarita’s phone showed said she could have one drink, or one nice drink and one cheap one if she skipped breakfast and coffee tomorrow.

Sorry, future-Sarita. She thought. I need this.

The smell of stale beer and fried food smelled more like home than home did, these days. Sarita wound her way through the nervous first-timers at the door and around the hardcore players clustered around the bar’s single, dingy pool table. Her seat was open at the bar. It was, sadly, the first thing that had gone right that day.

“Tough day, kiddo?” asked Ineis.

Sarita rolled her eyes at the bartender. Ineis never let her forget she was the bar’s youngest regular. It didn’t help that Ineis was old enough to be Sarita’s mom, or that she’d lived through all kinds of intense gay struggle stuff that Sarita was glad she didn’t have to deal with.

“I’m twenty three in two months.” Sarita said. “And yeah, it was horrible.”

“I haven’t seen a face that sad on you since you broke up with…”

“We don’t say her name.” Sarita folded her arms on the bar and laid her head on them.

“That wound has got to close some day mija.” Ineis said, ruffling Sarita’s hair.

“No it doesn’t. Give me a fishbowl beer.” Sarita said grumpily.

Stupid Ineis. Now on top of everything else she was thinking about Felisa. The girl that had burned down both a taco truck and Sarita’s desire to date. Felisa had said after both disasters that it was an accident, but that didn’t help the Espina family or Sarita’s heart.

Ineis slid over a small fishbowl that held about a glass and a half of beer. Sarita took a big gulp and sighed.

“I’m not supposed to say this to regulars, but I worry about you, Sarita. Don’t drown your sorrows too much, okay?”

“I only have money for this and one fancy drink tonight.” Sarita said. “Can’t get blitzed even if I wanted to.”

“That plus one drink is a lot for you, depending on what you order. Be careful, okay?”

“I will.” Sarita looked up at Ineis and smiled softly. “Thanks for looking out for me.”

“Somebody has to. A mí me toca.” Ineis said. “There’s a lot of new people in the bar tonight. Folks that you haven’t blown off yet. You could try your luck with somebody to laugh with.”

“I’m just here to look, no hablar ni tocar.” Sarita said, taking another gulp of her fishbowl.

“Official Plush Pony birdwatcher, huh?” Ineis winked.

“Please don’t tease too much today.” Sarita said. It came out more pitifully than she’d intended.

“I’m sorry mija.” Ineis leaned over the bar and squeezed Sarita’s arm. “I’ve got thirsty people at the other end of the bar but I’ll come back and chat with you later, okay?”

Sarita nodded. Another gulp of her beer went down fast. It was a ‘gulp and wait a while’ beer for sure. Volume was the draw on the fishbowls. While she waited for that to settle, Sarita’s gaze wandered across the bar.

There were some new people for sure. Two very distinct groups of them. Rowdy butch girls had taken over the dance floor. Some more femme girls were set up at one of the Pony’s few tables. Lots of pretty new ladies at a nice safe distance. Best of all, they weren’t paying attention to anything outside their groups. Sarita could gaze dreamily at them without the worry of being caught staring.

The nice view and Sarita’s stress had her packing away the fishbowl faster than she’d ever finished one. Sarita knew better than to order another drink right away. She wasn’t going to become one of those regulars. Munching on peanuts in her little corner of the bar, Sarita let the music carry Britt’s words away.

When both groups of newcomers gathered for a trip to the bar, Sarita flagged Ineis down. It was either get her fancy drink now or wait for ages for the newbies. A beautiful Chardonnay Slushie slid up to her in short order.

Sarita took a moment to admire her drink and let the anticipation build. If she was giving up breakfast and coffee for the little golden treasure in front of her, she wasn’t going to gulp it down right away.

The bar was suddenly swarming with people. Sarita congratulated herself on her timing. One point for the ‘birdwatcher’. It sounded like some of the new people were pretty drunk already, as were a few of the regulars. In an effort to stay in her happy place, Sarita tuned them out as best she could.

A text on her phone had Sarita thumbing it open excitedly. It wasn’t a friend, it was Britt, telling Sarita that her schedule was changed, again. Instead of an nice quiet Thursday shift tomorrow, she had to work a pair of doubles on the weekend.

She shoved her phone in her back pocket, not caring that Britt would be annoyed when she didn’t respond. Sarita picked up her frozen drink and tried to forget her boss.

There was a shout at the bar and a ripple of people. Sarita turned her head just in time to see that group of femme girls coming at her like a wave. Already falling themselves, they swiped Sarita off her barstool. She landed hard, her head bouncing off the Pony’s gummy hardwood. Someone had landed on her, with another body falling on top of them.

I can’t breathe! Sarita realized, panicking.

She thrashed and managed a shrill squeak, but the crushing weight didn’t budge. Desperately, she clawed at the person on top of her. That moved the weight from Sarita’s chest to her hips. She gasped, watching the bar ceiling spin above her with a sick feeling.

Lots of people were shouting. Someone getting up with their foot on Sarita’s ankle. She screamed. Ineis was shouting the loudest. The bartender was suddenly in Sarita’s vision, roughly hauling a woman off of her.

“Are you okay? Sarita, are you hurt?”

“Owww.” Sarita whimpered.

She looked down at herself. Her ankle felt sore and her whole torso felt bruised. There was a wet patch on her crotch that she didn’t remember happening, but was an all-too-familiar feeling from elementary school. Worst of all, her pretty drink was splashed all over her already-stained sweater.

It was too much. Sarita burst into tears. She had nothing left to hold back with. Everything was awful, and it was going to stay that way.

“Sweetie, I’m so sorry but I have to deal with the assholes that started pushing. Do you need medical attention?”

“I duh-don’t think so.” Sarita said, shaking her head. “I’m ju-just banged up.”

“Okay, shout out if that changes.” Ineis said. She was abruptly gone from Sarita’s vision. Her voice rang through the bar, as angry as Sarita had ever heard her.

“HEY! Where do you think you’re going? You in the jacket, and you in the vest, get your asses over here. You forget that I have your cards for your tab? You can deal with me right now, or you can deal with the damn cops!”

Sarita whimpered and rubbed her head. There was a nice big bump developing. Someone crouched down next to her and offered a hand.

“Hey, I’m super sorry that I fell on you. I tried to get out of the way but it happened too fast. Are you okay?”

Sarita took the hand and gingerly climbed to her feet. Her ankle felt like crap, but it didn’t seem broken. The lady in front of her was almost as mussed as she was. Somebody had fallen on the both of them, Sarita remembered.

Her collision buddy had come in wearing a cool white dress with tattoo designs on it. It was all smudged now, with a red blotch from somebody’s drink. She had a mass of tight curls that had framed her head in an A shape. They were smushed on one side now and dusty.

“Thanks, not your fault.”

“Are you really okay? You hit your head bad. I heard the thump.” The lady winced.

“Yeah I guess. Just a horrible day.” Sarita said, slumping on her barstool. Fresh tears followed the tracks down her cheeks.

“I’m really sorry. My name’s Nohemi, by the way. Can I replace your drink at least?”

“I’m Sarita. You don’t have to do that, it wasn’t your fault.”

“I know that. Can I do it anyway if I want to?”

“Okay.” Sarita said in a small voice. More than anything she wanted to get away from the bar, change out of her soiled clothes – especially the pants – and curl up under her covers. Unfortunately, her ankle wasn’t going to cooperate with that plan for a while.

“What’d you have?”

“Chardonnay Slushie.” Sarita said, blushing. “I know it’s a girly…”

“Oh I saw that one on the menu, it looked tasty.” Nohemi said. “I’ll grab the bartender when she’s done yelling at those idiots.”

“Thanks. So uh, do you live nearby? I haven’t seen you in the Pony before and it’s mostly locals that drink here.”

“I heard about it from a friend actually, she said it was a cool queer bar.”

“It usually is.” Sarita said, wincing.

“We were just stopping here on our way to a club actually. You want to come with us?”

“Oh no, that’s okay.” Sarita said quickly. “I don’t want to butt in on your thing, plus I have to change out of these clothes.”

“We wouldn’t mind, promise. I see your point about the clothes though. It looks like you got splashed good. You don’t have to wait for me to buy you a drink if you want to head home. I’ll get you another time, promise.”

“I would but my ankle kind of hurts. What about you? Are you okay? Your dress got splashed too.”

“I’m not hurt. The stain on my dress sucks, but I can’t bail on tonight. This club is only open one night a month.”

“What kind of club is it?”

“It’s for alternate sexualities mostly. They have BDSM and swingers but the majority of the people are queer folks. It’s called Green Fairy ALC, for alternate lifestyle community. I don’t get a chance to go every month, so I’m super excited for tonight.”

Sarita looked at Nohemi and considered. It sounded potentially cool, but just as potentially scary. Nohemi looked so excited, it was hard not to pick up on that a little.

Behind Nohemi, things were settling down in the bar. The other two girls that had come in with Nohemi sidled up to her.

“Hey Mimi, who’s your friend?”

“This is Sarita.” Nohemi said. “Sarita, this is Julieta and Oriana.”

“Hi.” Sarita said shyly.

“Nice to meet you.” Julieta said. “We’re going to bounce, Mimi.”

“Okay, no problem. I owe Sarita a drink, but I’ll catch up with you at the club as soon as I make good on that.”

“Girl, we got trampled. We’re headed home.” Oriana said.

“But, it’s only once a month that it’s open. I know that was a bad situation…”

“Hemi, no. We love you, girl, but we’re sore, dirty, and my blouse is torn. Next month, okay?”

“Yeah, okay.” Nohemi said, with a strained smile. “Be careful on the way home.”

“You too. Don’t get run over in here again either.” Julieta said.

Both girls hugged Nohemi and waved to Sarita. Nohemi watched them go with a sigh.

“I’m kind of over the drink at this point.” Sarita said. “I think I’m going to head home too.”

“You’re a regular here, right?” Nohemi said. “I’ll be back. I really will buy you that drink, promise.”

“You don’t have to, but thanks.” Sarita said. She slid off her barstool and winced when her ankle met the floor.

“Can I walk you back to your apartment at least? I’m not a creeper, I swear. I don’t have to come inside, but that looks painful.”

“It’s really not necessary.” Sarita sad, gingerly testing her weight. Her ankle was very upset at the moment, but it’d be fine in an hour.

“I’m literally the one that stepped on your ankle.” Nohemi said. “The least I can do is offer a shoulder to lean on.”

“Okay, yeah.” Sarita said.

They made their way out past Ineis, who looked like she was about two seconds away from calling the police. Nohemi had her arm around Sarita’s ribs and was providing some nice solid support on her right side. It felt odd to be touching someone so much. Sarita hadn’t realized how touch-starved she was. Though her ankle was feeling better after the first block of walking, she held on to Nohemi until they reached her building.

“You could come up if you want.” Sarita said. “I don’t know if I have anything that’ll get that stain out, but we could give it a shot.”

“You sure? I’m not trying to hit on you…”

“I’m not either.” Sarita said quickly, blushing. Wetting her pants and getting a sympathy shoulder on the walk home was not her normal pickup technique. “I know you’re excited about that club, but it sucks to go with a stain on your dress.”

“Thanks, really. I’ll take you up on it!”

It was an awkward elevator ride up to Sarita’s fourth floor apartment. Thankfully the apartment wasn’t a disaster. Not that anything was put away, of course, but there weren’t any dirty dishes or takeout containers out.

“This is my place.” Sarita said with a shrug. “It’s just the room here, bedroom over there, and bathroom there. All the stuff I’ve got for stains is in the bathroom. Use whatever you want. I’m going to be in the bedroom for a sec to change.”

“You sure you don’t need the bathroom? I know you got a drink spilled on you, but you um – have some potty issues too, it looks like.”

Sarita coughed, choking on her own spit.

“You – I didn’t realize you picked up on that. Um – yeah, give me a second.”

“Take your time, it’s okay.”

Sarita scurried to the bedroom, grabbing the first halfway-coherent outfit she could find in her dresser. In the bathroom, she stripped down and checked herself out. No bruises, not yet at least. Even her ankle wasn’t too swollen. Counting herself lucky, Sarita wiped herself down with a wet towel and dressed.

“Bathroom is all yours.” Sarita said, dumping the bundle of dirty clothes on the pile of laundry in her living room corner.

“Thanks! I’ll try to be fast.”

It seemed weird to turn on the TV, which left Sarita sitting on her couch, trying not to think about the fact that there was a naked girl in her bathroom. A cute one too.

A cute girl that’s not interested in you. Sarita reminded herself. Nohemi is being nice, way nicer than she needs to be. She doesn’t need to be creeped on.

Even IF there had been a chance with Nohemi, wetting herself in front of the girl had blown all that out of the water. Sure, it had happened under pretty extreme circumstances, but Sarita didn’t think there were a bunch of lesbians out there, hot for girls with pee in their pants.

“Managed to mostly salvage it!” Nohemi said, stepping out of the bathroom.

The red blotch on the tattoo-dress had become a very light pink smudge. If you didn’t know it was a stain, it’d be easy to miss it among all the wild colors in the dress’s pattern.

“Nice! You still going to the club then?”

“Yeah.” Nohemi said determinedly. “I wasn’t looking forward to going alone, but there’s no way I’m passing it up. It’s been three months since the last time I was able to make it.”

“I could go with you, if you still want.” Sarita said. The words were out of her mouth before she realized what she was doing. Immediately, she curled up on the couch, cursing her impulsive tongue.

“Really?” Nohemi asked, excitedly. “Yeah, if you want to that would be awesome. You even have a great outfit for it.”

Sarita looked down at herself. Her random pick of clothes had put her in leggings, a long button up blouse, and a miniskirt. It’d pass for club wear, sort of. The whole idea was so stupid, she wished she hadn’t said anything to Nohemi. The girl looked so excited now, Sarita couldn’t bear to disappoint her.

The club seemed interesting anyway. Sarita had never heard of it, but she wasn’t much of a club scene person, never mind alternative lifestyle clubs. It’d be nice to meet some queer women who didn’t know her as the Taco-Truck-Fire Girlfriend.

“Yeah, let’s do it.” Sarita said, picking up her purse. “Oh uh, but how much is the cover? I sort of blew my budget on drinks tonight.”

“The cover is on me. As is at least one drink.” Nohemi said firmly. “I owe you for a spilled drink and a sore ankle still.”

Sarita hesitated. Nohemi didn’t really owe her for that stuff. It felt like mooching when Sarita knew she wouldn’t be able to afford going on her own. Still, the offer seemed genuine and she didn’t have work tomorrow. The weekend was going to suck, maybe tonight was still salvageable.

“Okay. Thank you.”

“My pleasure. It’s been a crazy night. Let’s try to have some fun!”

-----

The Green Fairy was nothing much to look at from the outside, just a set of stairs descending to a basement door. The sign was only a couple of feet across, though pretty cute up close. The ‘fairy’ was a drag queen done up in a green dress and loud green hair. Whoever had designed it had done a good job, AND had been allowed to be creative. A rare combination in her experience. Not that she’d sold any designs, yet.

The first thing the club presented them with inside was the bar. A wide open area with a be-tabled sunken space dominated the room. The bar was at the back. It looked generic enough, except for the high number of collars or leather-wear on the people at the tables.

Double-doors were set evenly along the side walls, each with a neon-lit icon next to it, presumably indicating what kind of space you’d be entering. The handcuff sign was obvious enough, as was the swing. Sarita thought she had an idea of what the horse icon meant, but someone was going to have to explain the mermaid and – the teddy bear?

“The bar is pretty clear, let’s get you that drink first.” Nohemi said.

“You’re kind of obsessed with that.” Sarita said bemusedly, as Nohemi lead her by the hand around the table area.

“I don’t like to cause people trouble and not make up for it.”

The Green Fairy didn’t have a chardonnay slushie, but they did have a raspberry daiquiri. The first sip through the straw soothed Sarita’s soul. Nohemi was drinking something hardcore looking, that involved a burnt orange peel and some smoke. It was brown and therefore sure to be bitter.

“Have you been here a lot?” Sarita asked.

“Not as much as I want, but as much as I can.” Nohemi said. “It’s really quiet right now, we’re here a little early.”

Sarita checked her phone and groaned. She’d been too frantic when she was changing, to notice the spiderweb of cracks on the screen. No wonder one side of her butt was more sore than the other.

“Huh? Oh no, is that from when I knocked you over? Don’t worry, I’ll…”

“Don’t you dare.” Sarita said. “I really appreciate everything you did so far, but nothing that happened was your fault. It’s on those jerks that started pushing.”

“I’m taking responsibility for your ankle at least.” Nohemi said.

“Fine, but my ankle is not my phone.” She shrugged. “It’s not like I haven’t had a cracked screen before.”

“Alright.” Nohemi said. “I guess I’ll let that one go. I’m going to insist on being your friend though, unless that makes it too weird.”

See? She just wants to be friends. Sarita smiled at Nohemi. “I could use a friend. I lost all of mine in the taco truck fire incident.”

“Oh now you have to tell me about that.”

“I want to start out by saying that I don’t think all my exes are crazy. Felisa legitimately needs medication or something, though.”

“Felisa wasn’t very feliz, huh?”

“Oh no. You make puns.”

Nohemi laughed, drawing a giggle out of Sarita. That felt good. A friend would be good. You could survive all kinds of bad stuff with a friend in your corner. Sarita related the rest of the story of Felisa’s rampage starting with the Valentine’s Day date that turned into a bar-crawl.

“Wait, she broke into the taco truck while on a date – to make food for you?”

“She wanted to make my favorite tacos, right then. I think she thought it was super romantic. We were both really drunk. I still knew it was a bad idea, but I was too wasted to stop her. I don’t get that drunk anymore.”

“Good.” Nohemi shook her head. “And then she caught the whole thing on fire?”

“Started a grease fire, sprayed water on it… yeah. She got out before she got seriously hurt, and I called the fire department. They couldn’t save the truck though. Felisa ended up giving the Espinas basically all her money and moving to California.”

“Wow. That beats my worst breakup story, hands down.”

“I’m a winner.” Sarita said, twirling her finger lethargically in the air.

“I want to hear more stories, but I need to pee. Watch my drink for me?”

“Course.” Sarita said with a smile.

After watching Nohemi long enough to see where the bathroom was, Sarita pulled her phone out to assess the damage. It was still functional, thankfully. Maybe she could try to barter some graphic design work for the phone repair shop under her apartment. Their sign was really ugly.

Movement at one of the double-doors caught Sarita’s eye. A woman emerged from the teddy-bear door. She didn’t look weird at all, or even dressed up in fetish stuff. If anything, she was dressed like somebody’s mom, in a dark blue dress with floral print on it. The way her hips moved was mesmerizing. She had that silver-age-of-movies figure going on.

When the woman met Sarita’s eyes, she realized she’d been caught staring. Quickly, Sarita ducked her head and focused on her phone.

“Is there someone already sitting with you, or did you get two drinks to save time?”

Sarita looked up, then further up, past the floral-dress woman’s ample chest to her pretty green eyes. “Yeah, my friend is in the bathroom.”

“Just a friend? Do you mind if I sit?”

Is she hitting on me? What even is this night? Sarita licked her lips. Realizing that she’d already let an awkward amount of time pass, she stammered, “G-go ahead. I’m Sarita.”

“Thank you. I’m Astra.” Even the way that Astra sat was elegant. Sarita jerked her eyes up from those hips and back to Astra’s eyes.

“First time at the Green Fairy? I think I’d have noticed you if you’d been here before.”

Oh shit I think she IS hitting on me! Sarita blushed and tried smoothing down her hair. It was a messy bob at the best of times, she was sure it looked like a wreck that night.

“Yeah, I hadn’t even heard of it before tonight. You must be a regular.”

“Right on the first try.” Astra said with a wink. “What brought you in? I know the club intimidates a lot of people.”

“I don’t know. I was having the worst day today, met someone, and she invited me here. It seemed interesting I guess.”

“Oh no, what happened today?”

“It was a whole thing with work and a big disaster at my regular bar. I don’t want to dump all my drama on you.”

“It’s not drama. You look frazzled. Tell me all about it.”

Hesitantly, Sarita told Astra about getting chewed out at work. Astra didn’t look bored at all. She was paying attention with a really kind expression. Encouraged, Sarita spilled some more background information on the job. Astra was still listening and offering encouraging comments.

Taking a good look at Astra, Sarita was pretty sure they were close to the same age. For sure Astra had to be under thirty. It was hard to believe with how strong her caring vibes were. It was like talking to a sympathetic aunt. A really hot aunt in a low cut dress.

In a rush, Sarita got the rest of the evening out. She even mentioned wetting herself before she realized what she was doing. That only accelerated the pace of her story. Sarita hoped she could pile enough words on that fact to bury it.

By the time Nohemi was back at the table, Astra had Sarita’s right hand clasped in hers, and the story was done.

“Hi Nohemi! I didn’t realize you were here with Sarita.”

Nohemi looked at the two of them and blinked. It was a complicated expression, Sarita couldn’t read it. She hoped that Nohemi didn’t feel ditched.

“I didn’t realize you were here tonight, we’d just gotten here. You’re sneaky, Astra.”

“She just came over to say hi and I spilled my guts about my whole evening to her. Thanks for listening even if it wasn’t very interesting, I didn’t mean to talk your ear off.” Sarita babbled.

“It sounds like you’ve both had a hard night.” Astra said.

“Yeah, all kinds of stuff hasn’t gone the way I expected.” Nohemi said, taking a seat and a sip of her drink.

“I can go if you two wanted to have a private evening.” Astra said.

“No, it’s not like that, we’re friends. Well, super new friends but, friends, right?” Sarita winced at the sheer cringe that was falling out of her mouth. What was wrong with her tonight? Had she just forgotten how to talk to people?

“Yeah, we’re friends.” Nohemi said with a smile. It looked like a genuine smile.

Sarita sighed in relief. “And you two are friends, or I guess you know each other at least?”

“Yeah, I’ve known Nohemi for a couple of years now, I think. You’ve been coming to the club for at least that long, haven’t you?”

“It’s almost three now.” Nohemi said. “Time flies.”

Dios mío, I’m such a newbie.” Sarita said. “Will you keep me from doing anything stupid?”

“Of course, hon.” Nohemi and Astra said in unison. They looked at each other and burst out laughing. The last of the lingering tension at the table cleared with the echoes of their laugh.

The rest of the evening was boring by club standards, but Sarita was in heaven. They talked about everything, the news, the city, queer women’s local gossip, silly sex jokes, and food. Sarita couldn’t believe how much she’d been missing hanging out with friends.

Not that it was purely friendly with both women. Astra kept finding excuses to touch Sarita’s hand on the table, her foot underneath, or her shoulder. At the end of the night, when Astra plucked some probably-imaginary fluff off Sarita’s shoulders, she felt like calling the other woman out.

Yes, I get it! I’m picking up your signals and my motor is running!

Astra was gorgeous and funny and didn’t seem to have a flatlined bank account. Sarita had no idea why the blonde woman was hitting on her so hard. She wasn’t questioning it, though. Sarita made sure that Astra had her number at the end of the night, giving it to Nohemi as well as a cover.

Though that wasn’t exactly fair. Nohemi was awesome too. If she’d really managed to pick up a new friend and a date in the same night, Sarita was going to have to stop calling it the worst day ever.

A check of her shattered phone showed it was well after midnight. Maybe that meant yesterday was the worst day ever. Today could be the awesome day. With her worries temporarily out of mind and no work that day, Sarita let herself skip home.

• Like 13

I love the way this one is starting out! So adorable! And Astra gives off unmistakable Mommy vibes. ?. One thing that confuses me is the bar itself, but that could well be due to the fact that I have never been part of the club scene. The Green Fairy (and that is a great name for it) seems to have separate rooms for all sorts of fetishes as well as a nice bar space, so why is it only open once a month? My inexperienced mind feels that they could certainly draw crowds most nights...

• Like 1

I feel so hard for this girl. I know what being stuck in poverty with a shitty job is like and that the entire world is kicking you when your down and out.

I also love how authentic the queer experience here felt although I sadly don't get out into the community to socialize much...

• Like 1
On 1/7/2023 at 10:28 AM, kerry said:

I love the way this one is starting out! So adorable! And Astra gives off unmistakable Mommy vibes. ?. One thing that confuses me is the bar itself, but that could well be due to the fact that I have never been part of the club scene. The Green Fairy (and that is a great name for it) seems to have separate rooms for all sorts of fetishes as well as a nice bar space, so why is it only open once a month? My inexperienced mind feels that they could certainly draw crowds most nights...

I don't remember if I address this or not in the rest of the novel (I think I did at least once), but The Fairy is open more nights. They're just open in a way that Nohemi can enjoy once a month. They have different event nights for the different doors, and there are some other circumstances that will come up later in the book.

It's Monday so it's time for another chapter! :)

This story has a bit of an unusual structure, as I introduce the actual protagonist in Chapter 2. Introducing.... Nero , the small black cat. ?

-----

After everything that had happened the day before, sleeping in would have been ideal. Unfortunately, Sarita’s roommate objected to that plan. After the fourth horrible yowl, Sarita threw a pillow at her bedroom door.

“Nero, have mercy!”

Nero, merciless as his namesake, managed an even louder meow.

It was a grumpy girl and a contented cat that sat on the couch twenty minutes later. Nero was licking the last of his wet food off his whiskers, while Sarita was just starting her toast. While she ate, she checked her phone. There was a message from Nohemi, hoping Sarita had slept well.

Sarita smiled and texted back a thanks. Nero had wormed his way under one of Sarita’s knees and poked his head up between her legs. He gave a little chirpy meow, begging to be pet. Sarita put the phone away and attended to her cat. She was waking up whether she liked it or not.

Which I don’t, for the record.

Finishing breakfast freed up a hand for her phone. Nero wasn’t done with her petting hand by a long shot. Nohemi had sent a couple of funny memes. Sarita giggled and sent a couple back. They chatted idly, while the sun climbed until Nero’s cardboard box was bathed in its glow.

At that point Sarita, was abandoned by her fickle kitty. She looked around the apartment in despair. Her mom would be horrified at the state of the place. It wasn’t dirty, mostly. There was a pile of dirty clothes and a few dishes scattered around. The rest was just stuff that should be put away but Sarita hadn’t bothered.

She couldn’t bother now, either. It seemed nuts to waste her free day before a hell weekend on chores. Settling into full bachelorette mode with a Mexican coke and a bowl of chips, Sarita put an old favorite on the TV. She half-tuned-in, half focused on her conversation with Nohemi.

Sarita and Nohemi were at the point of telling each other embarrassing childhood stories when a text came in from Astra.

[Astra Green Fairy]                Hi! It’s Astra from last night. I’d like to see you again. I remember you said you’re free today, and so am I. Or we could do another day.

It wasn’t a casual message with memes at all. It came right to the point, in fact. Anxiety warred with happy butterflies in Sarita’s belly. Two texts in a row from Nohemi went unanswered as Sarita considered Astra’s text.

[Sarita]                                    Yeah, I’d like to. Where do you want to meet?

[Astra Green Fairy]                Wonderful! How about Ashley Park? Can you be there in an hour? There should still be a good amount of daylight left.

An hour?! Sarita stared at her phone in panic. Her phone unfortunately informed her that it was already one in the afternoon. Normal people would have been put together for the day ages ago, even on a day off.

[Sarita]                                    No problem! See you then. ❤️

Sarita spent her super fast shower second guessing the heart she’d sent. She was alternately sure it made her look thirsty, flippant, or dumb. After conducting a sniff test on more than twenty pieces of clothing, Sarita had time for only minimal makeup.

Guiltily, she checked her conversation with Nohemi before heading out the door. Sarita managed a quick response to Nohemi’s story about a disastrous rope swing incident, and let her know she’d be away from her phone for a bit. With a quick kiss goodbye to Nero, to which he responded to with an ear-twitch, she was scurrying down her stairs.

Sparsely-peopled sidewalks made it easy to jog most of the way to the park. Sarita walked the last block to cool off, making it to the park’s iconic fountain in just under an hour. She preferred the fountain in its winter mode as a skate rink. During the rest of the year the ducks colored the fountain water a suspicious pale green.

Astra was already there. She looked amazing in a flowing summer dress. It was sleeveless and had a design that was either painted on, or otherwise printed one per dress. A winding vine with flowers spiraled up from the hem of the dress to her shoulders.

It was hard not to feel shabby in a pair of leggings and a waist-tie blouse, so Sarita didn’t bother. She’d have to rely on charm instead of her outfit.

“Hi.” Sarita said, brushing back her sweaty hair.

“Hi cutie. It’s good to see you again.”

“Thanks. I had a really good time last night.”

“I thought you had a terrible night.” Astra said with a wink.

“The second half of it was good.” Sarita said, blushing. “I’m really glad you texted me, I wasn’t sure you would.”

“I was sure I would.” Astra said. “Want to walk with me down to the rose garden?”

Sarita looked at Astra’s offered hand in a panic. Hand holding, already? What kind of girl does she think I am?

Like the brazen hussy she was, Sarita took Astra’s hand. They set off down the white gravel path with Sarita praying her hand wouldn’t get clammy with nerves.

“I’d ask you what you thought of the Green Fairy, but you didn’t get to see anything but the bar. Which part were you and Nohemi going to visit?”

“No idea.” Sarita said. “She told me there’s BDSM and swinging there, the signs for those were pretty easy to figure out, but I don’t know which one she was going for.”

“Interesting.” Astra said.

What part is interesting about what I just said? Sarita burned with curiosity. Which door was Astra hoping she’d been planning to step through?

Belatedly, she remembered that Astra had come out of the teddy bear door. Sarita had some idea of what the pony and mermaid doors might be, but none at all for the teddy bear. Her only idea for that door had been nixed when Astra had come out, instead of a burly hirsute gay guy.

“What about you? The sign for the section you were in has me stumped.”

“I really want to tell you, but I don’t want to scare you off.”

Sarita blinked. She came to a stop, or tried to, before Astra’s grip on her hand pulled her stumbling back up to pace.

“It’s weirder than – I’m guessing the door with the horse head is pony play?”

“Good guess, that’s right. Yes, it’s weirder than pony play.”

Now Sarita HAD to know. She did a little skipping step to impatiently pull ahead of Astra and block her path.

“Please tell me? I won’t judge you, I promise.”

“That’s easy to say before you hear what it is.”

“Do you think I’ll be freaked out because it’s something you want to do with me?”

That question put an actual blush on Astra’s cheeks. “Yes, it is something I’d like to do with you.”

“Please tell me!” Sarita stamped her foot. “It’ll drive me crazy if you don’t.”

“I don’t usually come right out of the gate with this on a first date.” Astra said, hesitantly.

It was Sarita’s turn to blush. It was obviously a date, of course, but saying it like that put her on the spot, somehow. It would be a too early to start talking about crops and handcuffs if Astra had stepped out of the BDSM room. Sarita was too curious about the teddy bear though. It didn’t match anything she knew about fetish stuff.

“I’m sorry I’m being pushy. I’m really curious, but I can stop.”

“You can stop, but you haven’t yet?” Astra smirked. “Are you being a little bratty on purpose, or is this the regular you?”

Sarita felt her face go hot all over. She was falling into her sub-brat personality from her days with Felisa. There was something so dominant and confidant about Astra. Sarita’s new crush was the woman Felisa had only wished she could be.

“I’m making this totally weird. I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to…”

“Sarita, it’s okay. I think you’re really cute. You’re getting a little carried away, maybe, but still cute. I’m trying not to get carried away myself.”

So I didn’t completely screw up the date, but I did screw up finding out what that room is. Cursing her slipup, Sarita squeezed Astra’s hand.

“Thanks for being understanding. I haven’t hung out with people much, or dated in a long while. It was just me and my cat for the last year. I think I got a little weird.”

“You’re adorable. Can I kiss you?”

“Already?! I mean um – ye-yeah. Yes. Yes I’d like that.”

Sarita had only a few moments to cringe over her babbling reply before Astra’s lips met hers. She closed her eyes and quivered. It was a gentle, lips-only kiss. The feeling was of exploration and excitement, and it made Sarita bounce on her toes.

“There. It’d be weird to talk about our kinks before we’d even kissed.”

“What?”

“Your question. I can give you an answer, if you still want one.”

“Oh I – I do but – am I doing this all the wrong way? I don’t want to screw up. That kiss was great and um – oh god I’m so cringy, I’m sorry.”

“Hey. Come here.”

Astra had still not relinquished Sarita’s hand. She pulled Sarita in, finally letting go so she could wrap Sarita in a gentle hug. Sarita held on, not caring how sweaty she was physically or socially. She was overjoyed at the affection.

“Let’s start over. You’re a pretty girl. Can I kiss you?”

“Yes please.”

The second kiss was just as tingly as the first, but the tingles stayed in Sarita’s belly instead of reaching her toes.

“That was lovely. I like kissing you. I’d like to do other things too, if you want to hear about them.”

Sarita nodded quickly.

“I’m not trying to keep you in suspense, I promise, but I do want to remind you that it’s a pretty strange kink. If you don’t like the idea at all, I’ll drop it and I won’t bring it up again.”

“I appreciate you trying to prep me. I spent the whole pandemic on the internet, though. I’ve seen some weird stuff.”

“Okay. In that case… the teddy bear room is for ABDL. Adult Baby Diaper Lovers. Ageplay, diapers, lots of acronyms like MDLG, that kind of thing.”

Okay. That WAS weird. Weirder than I expected. By a lot.

Sarita blinked as she tried to process Astra’s statement. The other woman’s mommy vibes made a lot more sense, suddenly. Astra had managed to name an area of kink that Sarita knew basically nothing about. She’d seen a cringe video about it, but didn’t remember much. She’d certainly never spoken to someone with that kink before.

“Wow.”

“Too much? I told you, I can drop it.”

“Oh, you can drop it, but you haven’t yet?” Sarita said, sticking her tongue out at Astra. It was probably playing into the whole brat thing from before, but she couldn’t help herself.

Astra smirked. “Now you’re a brat on purpose. It’s too bad we don’t have a relationship that lets me swat your butt for that.”

Oh! That was a sexy thing to say. Sarita fidgeted, trying to find a place to put her hands on Astra and pulling them back at the last moment.

“Is that part of the – ABDL stuff?”

“Often. If the people playing want it to be.”

“I like being spanked.” Sarita said, feeling her blush burn all the way down to her neck.

“I’m sure you’re naughty enough to earn it a lot of the time.” Astra said, her cheeks coloring as well. “Maybe we should get walking, before I get too handsy.”

Maybe you should bend me over that park bench and slap my butt. Sarita took a deep breath and a step away from Astra. “Good idea.”

A few minutes of quiet walking brought them to the rose garden. The flowers were in full bloom, though only the white ones had much fragrance. Sarita caught herself with her hands clasped behind her back. It was another submissive mannerism, but she couldn’t make herself stop.

“I have so many questions.” Sarita said.

“I bet you do. I’ll answer anything you want now, or you could ask me over text if it’s more comfortable than face to face.”

“Is it uncomfortable for you?”

“No, I’ve been in that scene for a while.”

“I want to know now then, please.”

“Okay. Then ask me a question, silly girl.”

“Is it really sexy? The diapers?”

“Depends on the person. It is for me, seeing a girl in them.”

“I’m not trying to be offensive but it’s not like, about actual babies, right?”

“It definitely is not. I’m only interested in adult women. If they want to pretend to be Little Girls, that’s a bonus.”

“And people – use the diapers?”

“They do. A lot of people only wet them.”

“Oh.”

Sarita wandered down the path, eyes blind to the gorgeous flower bushes surrounding her. She kicked a rock off the path and another.

“Are you trying to ask what I find sexy about it?”

“Yes.”

“I like discipline play. Putting a girl in diapers is a fun punishment. I like all the cute accessories and the innocence of it. I like how it transforms a girl to put diapers on.”

“So if we were dating – and doing this stuff – and we were in a scene – and I got in big trouble…”

“You’d probably get a spanking, diapered, and put to bed early.”

It was July, but Sarita’s nipples were standing out like it was January. It sounded really embarrassing, a really big submission scene. There was something missing from the scenario that she knew from BDSM, though.

“But, is there sex? Or just – ageplay stuff? I’ve done BDSM stuff before and there was lots of stuff that wasn’t sex when we played, but we always did sexy stuff too.”

“Lots of people incorporate sex into their ABDL play. There are some that don’t, just like there are some BDSM people who don’t have sex as part of their kink. I definitely enjoy kissing and – other things with Little Girls.”

Sarita considered that. It was true that there were some no-sex BDSMers, though they were rare. Spanked, diapered, and put to bed was hot but confusing. Spanked, screwed, diapered, and put to bed was much less confusing and more hot.

Or maybe the screwing is supposed to come after the diapers? How would that even work?

“I see the gears turning in there.” Astra said, lightly brushing a stray lock of Sarita’s hair. “If you’re really interested, and not just curious, we could try a very low-intensity bit of play so you could see it in person.”

“You just want to get me in a diaper.” Sarita teased.

“You’re not wrong about that.” Astra said. “I’m trying to be good and show restraint. I’m surprised at how open you are to this. I thought for sure we’d be done with this topic after I told you what was behind that door.”

Sarita kicked some more rocks. She wasn’t sure why she hadn’t shut it down either. It wasn’t that she thought Astra would dump her. She didn’t seem like the type to blow somebody off as soon as they weren’t fun.

Maybe it’s how new and weird it seems. I haven’t done anything like it, with anybody. It’d never remind me of Felisa, or anyone else.

“I want to try it.” Sarita said.

“Really?”

“Really. When can we try it?”

Astra blinked. “Um, technically we could right now, we’re not that far from my apartment, but…”

“Okay, let’s go.”

“Are you sure? We’ve only spent a few hours together. You should at least make a safety call or something.”

I don’t have anyone to safety call in this city anyway. Sarita shrugged. “You wouldn’t say that if you were a creeper. I don’t think Nohemi would be friends with you if you were one either. If it’s too sudden and you’re not up for it, that’s okay.”

“No, that’s not the problem. Let’s get you to my apartment before you change your mind.” Astra said, grabbing Sarita’s hand with a laugh.

Sarita giggled and followed along. “I’m tired of being cooped up. I want to do something crazy with you.”

“You are a crazy girl for sure.”

-----

Astra’s apartment was in one of the nice buildings, overlooking the park. You could tell it was a nice one not just by the location, but because the names on the intercom were actually updated and the mailroom was clean.

The apartment itself was fancy, with tall ceilings and furniture that matched. It was also really clean. Spotless, by Sarita’s standards. She was suddenly very glad they had gone to Astra’s apartment instead of her own.

“Your place is really nice!” Sarita said.

“Thanks hon. Can I get you anything? Water, tea, juice, milk?”

“Do you have coke?”

“No, I don’t drink soda.”

Sarita stared at Astra for a moment in disbelief. With a shrug, she said, “Um, juice please.”

Astra brought Sarita a glass of apple juice, taking a kiss as her toll. The kiss left Sarita giggly as she sipped her juice. After disappearing down the hall for a few minutes, Astra was back with a square of folded plastic. She unfolded it, revealing the shape of an adult-sized pair of pullup panties. Unlike the dull incontinence pants in the grocery store, these had a bright giraffe design on them.

“This is what one of the options looks like.” Astra said.

Sarita reached for the pullup. It was oddly crinkly in her hands, light, but heavier than it looked. Realizing she might be wearing it in a moment, she blushed.

“I’d put this on and then…?”

“Normally I’d put it on you, but I don’t think we’re there yet, so you’re right, you’d put it on. Honestly that might be enough for your first time. If you wanted to play a little, I’d love to, but I thought I’d let you wear one first and see how you feel.”

“Right. Um, where’s your bathroom?”

With the bathroom door closed and locked behind her, Sarita was starting to feel like she was on a dare. It was weird to be in Astra’s bathroom, ready to put a diaper on. They hadn’t even touched each other’s boobs yet.

I wanted anything but usual. Something I’ve never had before. Here goes!

Sarita shucked her shoes, leggings, and after some hesitation, her panties. The pullup went on with a good fit. It was like the mother of all pads. She squirmed in it, trying to get used to all the padding and elastic. For an insane moment, she considered stepping out of the bathroom without putting her leggings back on.

That’s too far. I’d freak Astra out. I’d freak me out too, right?

Sarita pulled her leggings on over the pullup. They fit fine, but it was clear she had something other than panties on underneath. There was more junk in her trunk and the leggings didn’t hug her butt quite like they had before. She set her shoes neatly next to the sink cabinet. For lack of anything better to do with them she stuffed her panties in one of her shoes.

Back in the living room, Sarita smiled nervously at Astra. Her hands floated awkwardly at her sides, it didn’t feel like she had a good place to put them.

“How does it feel?”

“Weird. Bulky. Kind of embarrassing.”

“Want me to take your mind off it by kissing you?”

“Yes!”

Sarita stepped into Astra’s arms happily. Kisses by the couch became kisses on the couch. They went from sitting next to each other to Astra reclining against the arm of the couch, Sarita half-lying on her.

The pullup was forgotten by the time kisses moved on to proper make-outs. Astra’s breasts were more than a handful, even through her bra. That on it’s own was enough to clear any other thoughts. Having her body stroked by Astra was a whole other level, especially when Astra’s hand dipped under Sarita’s blouse to stroke her back and waist.

Sarita made a little whining, happy noise in her throat when those hands slid down to the waistband of her leggings. She gasped when Astra slipped her fingers under the leggings’ waistband.

“What’s this? You’re wearing a pullup?”

Sarita froze, lips on Astra’s collarbone, as the situation came flooding back to her.

“I mean, you seemed young, but you must be a pretty Little Girl if you’re still having accidents.”

“I – I’m not – I don’t have accidents.” Sarita sputtered.

“Then why are you wearing a pullup?”

“Somebody – gave me one. Told me to – put it on.”

“Oh, I see. You have somebody that puts you in pullups.”

Sarita quivered. There was no collar on her neck, no cuffs on her wrists, but she felt her power slip away to Astra all the same.

“It’s not like that, I don’t have to wear them.”

“Don’t you?” Astra rolled to the side, pulling Sarita close so she wouldn’t roll off the couch. Despite the narrow space, she managed to pin one of Sarita’s shoulders. “I think you do. If you were MY girl, I’d put you in pullups just to make sure.”

“Make sure of what?” Sarita licked her lips, gazed deep into Astra’s eyes. They were honey-brown, shot with gold and blue.

“That you don’t have accidents on my nice furniture. That you don’t misbehave.”

Sarita blushed and squirmed. “Am I your girl – right now?”

“Yes.”

Astra kissed Sarita possessively. Sarita surrendered to it, to the other woman. She let Astra put her hands above her head, obediently keeping them there when Astra let go.

“I have to check your pullup. You could already have had an accident, for all I know.”

“What?”

Sarita gulped as Astra pulled on her leggings. Thankfully, she only pulled them down partway, leaving the pullup untouched.

“Still dry! Good girl. I’m proud of you.”

Being praised for keeping her pants dry drove a blush all the way into the center of Sarita’s body. She squirmed, only to be pinned by Astra again.

“Now we can get back to what we were doing.”

Sarita nodded, closing her eyes happily as Astra came in for a kiss. They spent a long, sweaty time on the couch. By the end of it, Sarita had some occasion to appreciate the pullup. She’d have had a wet spot on her leggings without it.

“We need to stop.” Astra said huskily. “I don’t think we should go any further – right now.”

“I think so too.” Sarita said, nuzzling Astra’s shoulder.

As soon as they pulled away, Sarita was glad for the break. She’d been losing herself in the other woman a little. If Astra had pressured her, she could easily imagine going all the way, right there on the couch. It would have made her feel a little disposable. They already had the nitrous in anyway, going from the park to Astra’s apartment.

“Are you feeling okay? It wasn’t too much?”

“No, but I’m glad we took a break.” Sarita said.

“I meant the pullup.” Astra said, giggling.

“Oh. Yeah that was – intense.”

“Good intense?”

Sarita nodded. “I’d wear it for you again – if you want.”

“I was thinking of sending you home in it.”

Sarita blushed. “I don’t think I can…”

“It’s okay, you don’t have to.” Astra said. “But I could send it home with you. Text you later and tell you to put it back on.”

Sarita giggled. “I’d do that, if you told me to.”

“I’ll put it in a little bag for you, when you take it off.”

“We’re not going too fast are we? I know I accelerated things. I’m sorry if you wanted a more chill date.”

“I love what we did. I didn’t expect in a million years that you’d jump into this so fast. I think you’re really brave, and I’m grateful.”

“Okay.” Sarita smiled. “I should probably get back so I can feed my cat.”

“Send me a pic of your cat!” Astra said gleefully. “I’ll send you back that order.”

“You’re terrible.” Sarita said, giggling as she fled to the bathroom.

It was unfairly odd to be back in her panties, kissing Astra goodbye. She felt nearly naked, somehow. It was a weird naughty feeling, to go with the very similar feeling of carrying a pullup in a paper bag.

The long walk back to her apartment cleared the horny clouds from her brain, leaving Sarita with the warm glow of a new relationship. She endured Nero’s accusations of abandonment gleefully, feeding him and sending the promised picture.

Sarita changed back into the pullup when Astra ordered her to, even snapping a quick picture of her padded hips to send to her new – girlfriend? Fling? Whatever Astra was, Sarita was nice and warm in her pullup as they slung flirty texts back and forth.

As the evening wore on, Sarita managed to reconnect with Nohemi too. It felt so good to be texting friends that she didn’t feel like turning on the TV at all. Though Astra hadn’t demanded it, she kept the pullup on all evening and even wore it to bed. It was a weird, silly, sexy secret, as brand new as all the kisses and stomach butterflies.

Having something to look forward to is going to make this weekend a lot easier to deal with.

• Like 8

I love how even when moving pretty fast the reason are acknowledged and it feels grounded with what they are thinking.

• Like 1

Some new faces in the local ABDL scene, followed by some flirty fun. If I didn't know better I'd think Sarita was into this whole diapers thing...

-----

The hell weekend earned its name several times over by the time Sarita’s last double-shift had finished. Sarita was convinced that someone in marketing at GrrlPower had sent targeted adds to Ardenthill’s entire population of Karens. No customer wanted to leave the store without causing a fuss and harassing the manager. The only upside was that Betty ended the weekend just as frazzled as Sarita. They even bonded over the shared trauma a little.

Her new friendship and the memories of Astra’s kisses kept Sarita out of despair all the way to the end. That earned her points with Betty too. Sarita got a rare compliment about keeping up a good attitude. It seemed unlikely that Britt would remember that compliment the next time she had energy to find fault with Sarita, but it was worth enjoying in the moment.

With a couple days off and a crisp twenty dollar bill from the weekend’s one kindly customer, Sarita was looking to put the weekend behind her. Astra hadn’t messaged her all weekend. Rather than deal with her nerves about that, Sarita hit Nohemi up.

The twenty bucks was just enough to treat her friend to a fancy burger. Sarita’s burger consumed her eating out budget for the current paycheck, but the delicious lamb patty was worth it. Sweet potato fries with ranch were the icing on the treat-food cake.

“You two seriously went on a date the next day?” Nohemi asked, leaning back in the restaurant booth with an amused smirk on her face.

Nohemi had her regular clothes on, which turned out to be the lesbian uniform, though she wore heavy athletic leggings below her t-shirt and flannel instead of jeans. It was a good fit for the retro-nostalgia style of the restaurant. Better than Sarita’s dressy button up blouse and pleated skirt. Formal wear was the only clean clothing Sarita had left.

“She texted me and directly asked!”

“That’s wild. Are you sure she’s a lesbian?”

“Pretty sure.” Sarita said, with a giggle and a blush.

“Okay, basta. I don’t need details.”

“Sorry! It’s all shiny and new.”

“I’m happy for you, chica.” Nohemi said. “I really am. When’s the next time you two do stuff that I don’t need to know about?”

“I don’t know.” Sarita said, pensively pushing a fry around in a puddle of ranch. “She didn’t text me at all over the weekend.”

“You told her you were working doubles though, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Did you text her at all?”

“No.”

Tonta. I’m sure she’s just letting you rest.”

“You think so?”

“Oh my god Sarita, do not be a useless lesbian. Text Astra. Tell her you survived the weekend and you want smoochies.”

“Smoochies?” Sarita asked scornfully.

“Smoochie-woochies from your cuddle bear.” Nohemi snarked.

“Shut up! You’re the worst.” Sarita giggled.

“Did I get you over your self-inflicted drama at least?”

“Yeah, you’re right. Thanks Nohemi.”

“I live to serve. Thanks again for the burger by the way. This place is really good.”

“I’m glad I could treat you.”

“If you do it too much I might think you want smoochies from me.”

“Stop it with the smoochies, you’re such a nerd!” Sarita threw a napkin at Nohemi.

Nohemi deftly blocked the napkin with a backhand, flashing her black fingernails dramatically. She grabbed an extra straw and blew the paper wrapper off it at Sarita. Giggling, Sarita tried to duck but the wrapper bounced off her cheek.

“I’m so glad you fell on top of me that night.”

Nohemi laughed. “Me too chica, me too.”

“I want to hang out more, but if you have stuff to do, I can go do my own thing.”

“I do have to get to work soon.” Nohemi said reluctantly.

“I don’t even know what you do yet.”

“I install IT systems in buildings. Usually at night so we don’t interrupt the business during their day.”

“Oh wow, that’s really cool.”

“I guess? I’m still a grunt. I mostly pull cables through drop ceilings.”

“Is that why you can’t always go to the Green Fairy when it’s open?”

“Yeah, I try to schedule days off around its open days, but sometimes a big job comes through and everyone’s days off get shuffled.”

“That sucks. I hate it when Betty does that to me with no notice.”

“I’m not a fan of it, but at least we usually get some kind of overtime.”

“I’d like to get my regular time paid correctly.” Sarita sighed. “I don’t think my commission pay ever comes out right.”

“You gotta take that up with your boss.”

“Betty? No way. She’s always on me about stuff. That’d just make her mad and I’d get fired.”

“This doesn’t seem like a problem to you? Your pay is the most important thing about your job.”

“I don’t have a lot of experience or special skills. I need this job.”

“Is there at last a payroll department or HR that you can ask to verify your commissions?”

“I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?

“I never got set up on the company email. I asked Betty about it once, and she snapped at me about how I was folding clothes.”

“Sarita, mija, you are being taken advantage of.”

“I know.” Sarita said sadly. “There’s not much I can do about it.”

“Besides look for another job.”

“That’s a big hassle. The new one would probably be just as bad.”

“Okay, I’ll stop trying to solve your problem. I’m here for you though, if you want help applying to places or confronting your boss or whatever.”

“Thanks Mimi.”

“I’m Mimi now?”

“Is that not okay?”

Nohemi shrugged, grinning. “Yeah I don’t mind. You got me at a disadvantage there, your name is already like a nickname.”

“Yeah I know, I’m so cute and girly and stuff ‘cause of my name.”

“You could go by Sarah, or your middle name.”

“My middle name is Angeles.”

“Yeah okay, not that one. Sarah sounds grown-up though. Or you could go by Maria. Your whole middle name is Maria de los Angeles, right?”

“I don’t want to be one of the billion Marias.” Sarita shrugged. “I just like to complain about it, I think. Sarita suits me.”

“It really does.”

“Then why were you trying to get me to change it?”

“Just trying to be helpful.”

“I appreciate it.” Sarita eyed her pile of fries. The soggy ones were all that were left. She pushed the tray away. “When do you have to go to work?”

“I’ve got to be at the job site in about an hour.”

“Oh, so you have to go soon.”

“Yeah, probably should already be getting ready.”

“Thanks for coming out with me.”

“Any time.”

Nohemi gave Sarita a comforting hug after they dumped their trays. They stood awkwardly outside the restaurant. Sarita wasn’t about to suggest that Nohemi leave, but she couldn’t think of anything to talk about that wouldn’t be an obvious stall.

“Hey Hemi, how’s it going?”

Sarita turned to see one of the two girls Nohemi had been with the night they’d met. That evening in the Plush Pony was way too blurry to remember who was who. Luckily, Nohemi solved the identity problem for her.

“Hey Oriana, I’m good. About to head to work. You remember Sarita?”

“Oh yeah, we fell on you. Sorry mija.”

“It’s okay. Nothing broke.” Sarita smiled.

“I really do have to run.” Nohemi said. “If I leave you two alone, you won’t gossip about me will you?”

“That is the very FIRST thing we are going to do.” Oriana said with a wink.

Sarita giggled. “I’m excited to hear some Mimi gossip!”

“Mimi already, huh?” Oriana asked curiously.

“Do not test me, puta.” Nohemi waggled a finger at Oriana. “Fine, go ahead and gossip. I want a full report later though. See ya!”

“Bye Mimi!” Sarita waved.

“Later chica.”

“We don’t actually have to hang out if you don’t want to.” Sarita said shyly.

“No way, I want to dish on Hemi. Plus, I hear she’s not the only one you met that night. You’re Astra’s new girl?”

“Uh, I don’t know if I’m – her girl.” Sarita said, blushing. “We went on one date.”

“Let’s walk somewhere. You want coffee?”

“I just ate.” Sarita said, wincing at a mental image of her bank balance.

“Fair. Let’s walk down to the skate park then. Nieves is down there.”

“Are you and her…” Sarita asked, taking a couple of quick steps to catch up to Oriana.

“Yeah, three years now.”

“Wow, that’s really cool.”

“You haven’t had a lot of relationships?”

“That’s not true. I mean uh – I had a girlfriend in high school and one when I moved to Ardenthill.”

“Uh huh. Look, I’m not trying to flex on you. I just want to warn you about Astra.”

“Warn me?”

“Yeah, she’s into some weird stuff.”

“I – think I know already.”

“After one date? Damn, she’s moving fast these days. Are you sure you actually know the weird thing?”

“I mean – it was really weird.”

“I’m just going to say it. Diapers. She’s going to want to put you in diapers.”

She already did. Sarita thought, blushing. They stopped at a crosswalk, pausing their conversation at the most dramatic moment possible while they waited next to a few strangers. Thankfully, no one matched pace with them after they crossed the street.

“Yeah, that’s the thing. I already know.”

“You’re not freaked out?”

“It doesn’t seem like it hurts anybody.”

“Oh, I’m not judging. Nieves and I do that stuff. That’s just the intro to the Astra warning.”

“You do?” Sarita blinked. “But then – she does something even more weird?”

“No. She goes too fast. It’s not like she means to push people too far, but she’s done it a lot. If you’re going to be with her, you’ve got to have firm boundaries.”

“She’s got a reputation at the Green Fairy? H-how do you know this?”

Oriana sighed. “I’m not trying to rain on your fun new relationship. It’s not just gossip either. I’ve experienced it from Astra first hand.”

Oh no. She’s the ex. Now I have no idea what to believe.

“No you don’t.” Oriana said. “I can see in your eyes what you just did. Invalidated everything I just said, because I’m the ex.”

“N-no I didn’t.”

“I’m seriously not saying you should stop seeing her. I just want you to be careful. Look, there’s a group of us that meet up more often than the Fairy is open. You could come by, talk to some people. Get some perspective on what’s normal in our very weird scene.”

“Oh. Okay, that doesn’t sound so bad. But like, I wouldn’t have to wear…”

“No, of course not. It’d just be people hanging out. Holy shit Sarita, has she already put you in a diaper?”

“I told her I wanted to try it.”

“You are making it so hard not to grab you and mommy you. Will you come to the group?”

“I’d like to. When is it?”

“There’s one tomorrow night. We meet once a week.”

The skate park was right across the next street. Exchanging numbers got them through the crosswalk wait. As soon as they crossed, Oriana had a very excited Nieves in her arms. The two of them were stupid cute, kissing and nuzzling noses and gazing into each other’s eyes.

Sarita didn’t know how they could still be like that after three years, but she longed for it. She was a little jealous of Nieves’ skater girl drip too. Nieves had a whole denim on denim thing going on, balanced by a cute pink hat.

“Hey Nieves, you remember Sarita? She’s coming to the munch tomorrow.”

“Holy shit, did Astra already…”

“It’s a whole thing, we’ll talk about it at home.”

“I’m standing right here, bitches.” Sarita said grumpily.

“Sorry, sorry. There’s all kinds of drama and history.” Nieves said.

“Yeah, I’m getting that.” Sarita sighed.

“If you’re hanging out with Mimi you’ve got to be pretty cool.” Nieves said. “Didn’t mean to dump our baggage on you.”

“Thanks. It’s okay.” Sarita shrugged.

“You’re coming to the thing for sure tomorrow, right?” Oriana asked.

“I will. I really want to see what it’s all about.”

“Cool.” The couple said in unison. Sarita had to work hard not to roll her eyes at the cuteness.

“Do you need us to walk home with you?” Nieves said. “It’ll be dark soon.”

Sarita shook her head. “No, thanks though. I’ll let you two get to your evening. See you tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow chica!” Nieves said.

“You better be there or the chancla will come out of nowhere and smack you.”

“Yeah I’m real scared.” Sarita stuck her tongue out at Oriana and waved.

To Sarita’s relief, they were spared the awkwardness of walking together after saying goodbye. Oriana and Nieves were headed West, Sarita North. As she walked, Sarita pulled out her phone in case she needed to get a ‘sudden call’ around a sketchy person.

To her delight, there was a text from Astra, finally. With slightly more complicated feelings than she wanted to have, Sarita checked out the text.

[Astra Green Fairy]               Hey hot stuff. I missed you on the weekend. You make it through okay?”

[Sarita]                                    Yeah, barely. I missed you too.

Technically that wasn’t true. She hadn’t had time to miss anybody on the weekend. She’d missed Astra after the weekend though, so it still counted.

[Astra Green Fairy]               I’m slammed at work for the next couple of days, but can I see you on Thursday?

[Sarita]                                    I usually work that day, but I can try to get it off. I don’t have my schedule for that far out anyway.

[Astra Green Fairy]               That’s only in three days. Your boss is a barbarian. Want to have a little fun tonight?

[Sarita]                                    I thought you couldn’t meet.

[Astra Green Fairy]               Over text. Sexy text.

Sarita giggled and blushed. She looked around, but nobody had noticed. She shot off a yes to Astra before ascending the steps to her apartment. Nero was, for once, not begging for food. He wanted pets instead. Carrying a very squirmy kitty, Sarita checked her plants and turned on the TV.

[Astra Green Fairy]                Great. First, tell me what you’re wearing.

[Sarita]                                    White button up blouse, pleated skirt.

[Astra Green Fairy]               Panties?

Sarita squirmed. She hesitated before sending her next text.

[Sarita]                                   Yes. Pink with lace.

[Astra Green Fairy]               Super hot. What’re you doing right now?

[Sarita]                                 Just got home.

[Astra Green Fairy]              You were out? Make sure you’re hydrated. Drink a full glass of water.

Sarita frowned, then shrugged. It’d been fun after their last date, when Astra had ‘made’ her put on the pullup. She poured herself a glass and pounded it down.

[Sarita]                                    Done.

[Astra Green Fairy]               Good girl. I have to finish cooking my dinner. Hold that thought. Don’t change clothes.

Sarita rolled her eyes. She was of half a mind to tell Astra to just drop the game and go back to chatting. Nero hopped up on the couch and headbutted her hand. She laughed and scratched his head. Sarita flopped on the couch and put on a movie for background noise. She petted Nero idly while she waited for Astra to get back to her.

[Astra Green Fairy]                I’m back. Still dressed like a fancy little girl?

[Sarita]                                    I guess. I didn’t change.

[Astra Green Fairy]               Good girl. You have a shower or tub?

[Sarita]                                    Shower.

[Astra Green Fairy]                Get in the shower. With your phone. Don’t turn shower on.

Curiously, Sarita went to the bathroom, ignoring Nero’s petulant meow. She stepped into the shower and closed the glass door to prevent any cat-interference.

[Sarita]                        Okay, what now?

[Astra Green Fairy]    Sit down in the shower. Now.

[Astra Green Fairy]    Wet yourself.

Sarita was already on her butt when the second message came through. She stared at it in shock.

[Sarita]                                   What?

[Astra Green Fairy]                I’m sure you have to go after that big glass of water. Go ahead. In your skirt and panties.

[Sarita]                                    I can’t!

[Astra Green Fairy]               Yes you can. It’ll be hot.

[Sarita]                                    I can’t send a pic of that… like I did of the pullup.

[Astra Green Fairy]                You don’t have to. I’ll believe you if you say you did it.

Sarita stared at the phone. Was this what Oriana had been talking about? What Astra was asking seemed kind of gross and pushy. At the same time, she’d already worn a pullup. She’d known what people did in those. Pee being involved in stuff with Astra wasn’t a total surprise.

Gingerly, Sarita tried releasing her bladder. Nothing happened. She tried again. The third time she even pushed a little. Still nothing. Her body just wouldn’t do it.

[Sarita]                                    I tried, I can’t.

[Astra Green Fairy]                Happens to a lot of little girls. Sit up in a squat. Feet apart, squatting all the way down. Try again.

Sarita stared at the message. She wanted to tell Astra no. At the same time, she wanted to see where Astra was going with this. She could get out of the clothes right away, and it wasn’t like she’d never peed in the shower before. Maybe this would tell her if she wanted to play Astra’s game – or not.

Licking her lips, Sarita assumed the position Astra had asked for. Relaxing this time brought a sense of dangerous urgency. Pushing put a trickle of liquid in her panties. As soon as she’d started, it was easier to get another splash of pee. Sarita fell back on her butt, copiously wetting her skirt and panties.

“Oh god, oh god.”

It was humiliating, even with nobody to see. She felt gross, embarrassed, upset – and dominated. Sarita curled onto her knees and scrunched up her face. The conflict between the discomfort and the arousal had her thoughts spinning.

[Sarita]                                    There’s so much. It’s gross. I did it.

[Astra Green Fairy]                I can’t believe you did it. You know you’re going to get spanked next time I see you.

[Sarita]                                    But I did what you said!

[Astra Green Fairy]                You still get a spanking for being a dirty girl. A long one. Bent over my couch.

[Sarita]                                    hot

[Astra Green Fairy]                I’ll put you in a pullup afterwards.

[Sarita]                                    Then what?

[Astra Green Fairy]                Then you get kisses, and I make you a really dirty girl.

Sarita bit her lip and pressed her hand between her legs. It was so hot. So gross. So – much. She almost took care of herself right there in the shower. Instead, she tossed her phone on the bathroom rug and stripped down. The water came on for a rinse-off and Sarita went straight to her bed. Twenty minutes later, she was feeling a lot more relaxed.

Retrieving her phone, she discovered a lot of messages from Astra. They were continuing the game at first, then asking if she was okay. The last one even seemed like Astra was worried that she’d upset Sarita.

[Sarita]                                   I’m okay, was just away from phone. Sorry I didn’t respond. I was cleaning up.

[Astra Green Fairy]               That took a while. Was cleaning up all you did?

[Sarita]                                    No. I – needed to finish off.

[Astra Green Fairy]                Dirty girl. That’s another spanking. Who said you could get off?

[Sarita]                                    Nobody

[Astra Green Fairy]               Don’t worry, I take good care of naughty girls like you. I know what you need.

[Sarita]                                    I wish you were here. Texts feel lonely.

[Astra Green Fairy]                I could call you.

[Sarita]                                    You don’t have to.

[Astra Green Fairy]                 I know. Can I call anyway?

[Sarita]                                    Yes.

Sarita didn’t know if she wanted Astra to chat, or if she wanted another round of sexy. When Astra opened the call warm and conversational, it felt good. They talked a little about Sarita’s weekend. Astra had some trouble going on at her sales job. It was really nice to bitch about bosses and co-workers.

The only dominant thing Astra did was give Sarita a bedtime. Cuddled up in bed, with Nero wedged in the crook of her knees, Sarita didn’t complain. She’d been yawning through the call anyway.

“Goodnight Astra.”

“Goodnight Little Girl.”

It was an odd note to end on. Sarita decided to feel comforted by it. With another huge yawn, she drifted off to sleep.

-----

The next day was not so relaxing. It started off early, with a text from Britt, followed by a call when Sarita didn’t respond fast enough for her manager’s taste. The work schedule was finally up. Sarita had to come in that day for a two hour break shift, then work the next five days, split shifts.

“Can I at least have Thursday evening off, since I’m coming in today on short notice?”

Britt actually laughed. “Nice try, no. You know the employee handbook says your schedule can be changed at any time. See you in two hours.”

Sarita groaned helplessly at her phone. It was a race to get a single outfit washed in the sink and dried with a hairdryer. Her outfit from the day before was still sitting at the bottom of the shower, soaked. Even high-sugar mocha espresso couldn’t save the day. Sarita managed to get yelled at twice during her short shift. Back home, lunch was tuna directly out of the can. She shared with Nero, of course.

After taking a sack of laundry to the laundromat and dragging it home, Sarita collapsed on the couch. She grabbed her phone to send a text to Oriana to let her know she wasn’t going to make it to the munch. She had the first word of the message typed out when she realized she really wanted to go.

Sitting up she grabbed Nero from his lounging spot on the coffee table. He meowed indignantly, still meowing through his purrs as she scratched his ears.

“I think it’ll be nice to have friends to hang out with again. What do you think, Nero?”

Nero thought he needed his chin scratched. Sarita agreed.

Edited by SolSombraYSoldados
typo
  • Like 6

Yeah I'm getting flags about Astra but hopefully it works out?

Also I'm this close to throwing hands with Sarita's boss.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

I really like this story! You might want to fix the boss’s name in the second paragraph of this chapter (I see you have already fixed it in the last section)

You're the first person to ever catch that, though that chapter has been up on a bunch of sites for a while. Thank you! I doubt I would ever have caught it on my own. Also, I'm glad you're enjoying the story. ❤️

22 hours ago, BobbyDrago said:

Ah the true story how we need to worship our feline overlords or they will slay us with claw and fang

Nero is very important. He's glad you realize this. :)

7 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah I'm getting flags about Astra but hopefully it works out?

Also I'm this close to throwing hands with Sarita's boss.

Britt is the WOOOOORST. I'm sorry I can't promise a Beatrix-style comeuppance for her either.

• Like 1

It's time for Sarita to meet some other folks in the community. Let's have an ABDL Munch!

-----

The munch was at a cute coffee shop. Sarita looked around nervously, on the doorstep. There were lots of comfy chairs and couches, plushies, and a couple of cats. There were only a few people inside. That was a bad sign, the munch should have been in session for ten minutes.

Did I get the place wrong? Did they tell me the wrong place to ditch me?

A text message from Oriana stalled Sarita’s panic before it got out of hand. They were in a private room. It made sense and relieved Sarita’s anxiety at the same time. With a nice affordable drip coffee in hand, Sarita knocked on the door.

“Girl, you made it!” Oriana opened the door and ushered Sarita in.

Oriana looked really happy to see her, though they’d only met yesterday. Sarita smiled bashfully and let herself be lead to an empty seat. The private room was decorated with beautiful, patterned sheets draped across the ceiling and walls, giving it the feeling of a luxury tent. There was a round table in the middle of the room and a circle of loveseats and armchairs around it.

Sarita found herself between Oriana and a stranger. There was no sign of Nohemi or Astra. She wasn’t sure if she wanted Astra to be there or not, but she sorely missed Nohemi.

“Everybody, this is Sarita. It’s her first time here, so be nice and don’t chase her off!” Oriana said.

“Hi everybody.” Sarita said.

“Let’s go around the room, sound off your name,” Nieves said. A redheaded girl groaned. “Even if we meet every week, it’s technically a munch, you don’t get to complain about introductions and icebreakers. Now you have to go first.”

The redhead laughed. “I’m Pauline.”

“Inka.” “Nieves.” “Oriana.”

The whole circle looked at Sarita, catching her while she was sipping her coffee.

“Oh, I already said, but Sarita.”

“Enya.” Said the girl next to Sarita.

“Paul.” “Tanner.” Two guys were sharing a loveseat, probably a couple, since Paul was leaning against Tanner.

“This is the main crew more or less. There are more people that come sometimes.” Oriana said.

“Welcome to our group.” Pauline said. “I’m glad you weren’t scared of Oriana and decided to come.”

“Rude!” Oriana said.

Everyone laughed. Sarita smiled and settled into her chair. They all seemed nice, nobody was scowling or throwing weird looks. Nobody was wearing any obvious baby stuff. There wasn’t even anyone wearing something more subtle, like the mom-chic Astra liked to wear.

“I’ll do the group intro if nobody else wants to.” Nieves said. Several of the others nodded.

Nieves took a deep breath. “We’re an ABDL group that’s associated with the scene at the Green Fairy, but you don’t have to go to the club to hang out with us. We do these munches every week to hang out. Anybody that isn’t a jerk is welcome. No diapers, no baby gear, no baby clothes at a Munch. Stuffies are okay, but don’t act like a baby here. The munches are for socializing and introducing new members.”

Oriana picked up as Nieves ran out of steam. “We do other events to, at the Green Fairy or other places. We can do a lot of ABDL stuff at those. If it’s not at the Fairy, whoever’s running the event will let people know what the boundaries are.”

“We’re not a super hardcore group.” Enya said. “I don’t think anyone in the group is lifestyle. We don’t have a group name.”

Sarita chuckled along with the group. “Thanks, it sounds really cool. I ony found out about all this last week. I’m curious but I don’t know anything yet.” She said.

“We have a group chat where you can post questions if you’re embarrassed to ask in person.” Oriana said. “I’ll send you a link.”

“Okay, okay, enough admin stuff. Let’s do something fun before Sarita thinks all we do is sit around and talk about logistics.” Tanner said.

“Icebreaker game?” Enya asked. ‘You want to start, Tanner?”

“Sure, we’ll do Never Have I Ever. Not as a drinking game. The person asking gets to pick one person that answered yes. That person has to explain a time they did the thing.”

“Is that okay with you, Sarita?” Enya asked.

“Yeah, sounds fun.”

“I’ll start with a super easy one for me, since I’m a daddy.” Tanner said. “Never have I ever worn a diaper or pullup.”

Nearly every other hand went up. Blushing like crazy, Sarita put her hand up as well.

“Really? Sarita? I’m not picking you, yet. I’m surprised.” Tanner said.

“Yeah, I have. Once.” Sarita said, curling up in her chair.

“She went on a date with Astra.” Oriana said.

“Woah, she moves really fast now!” Pauline exclaimed.

“Okay Sarita, I AM picking you to explain. It’s your first time here though, so you can veto and pick anyone else that raised their hand.”

“No, it’s okay. Um, like Oriana said. I went on a date with Astra. She explained stuff to me and… I got curious. I asked her to give me a pullup to wear.”

“Woah, you go girl!” Pauline said, grinning. “I wasn’t so brave when I first heard about it.”

Sarita giggled and took a big sip of her coffee.

“It’s your turn to say something you’ve never done, Sarita.” Tanner said.

“Uh – I don’t really know what all stuff there is.” Sarita said. “So – never have I ever been in the teddy bear room in the Green Fairy.”

“Aw you got us all with that one.” Nieves said with a laugh.

Sarita grinned at all the raised hands. After a quick eeny-meeny-miney-moe, she pointed at Pauline.

“Okay, well I’m more of a DL than a AB.” Pauline said. “So never have I ever drunk from a baby bottle.”

Nieves’s hand went up again. So did Enya’s, Inka’s, and Paul’s.

“I don’t know how you joined the Fairy, Paul. Fess up. Specifically, about the teddy bear room.” Pauline said.

“My super gross ex-boyfriend got me really drunk and dared me to go in there. Tanner was there and he saw how wasted I was. He took care of me and was a perfect gentleman and daddy. Not that we did any ABDL stuff that night.” Paul said, snuggling closer to Tanner. “He rescued me, and I dumped the beast the next day. Daddy and I have been together ever since.”

A general aww went around the circle. Nieves got a laugh for pretending to gag at the cute boys.

“Just for that Nieves, here’s one I know you have to say yes to.” Paul said. “Never have I ever wet in my clothes on purpose. Diapers only for me.”

Sarita winced. She watched Nieves put her hand up. Oriana did too. So did Pauline and Inka. Gingerly, Sarita added her hand to the others.

“Sarita again?” Pauline giggled. “You’re doing a great job with the innocent girl look, but you’re a little firecracker.”

“It’s not an act, I really am embarrassed.” Sarita said.

“I’m sure I know who your story involves. I’ll be nice and pick someone else.” Paul sad. “Oh look, Nieves has her hand up!”

“Meanie.” Nieves stuck her tongue out at Paul. “Last time I did that… I faked an accident when we were out drinking because I wanted Oriana to take care of me.”

“I knew it! I knew you were faking!” Oriana said in amused outrage.

“Oh, that’s a spicy one, good pick Paul.” Enya said.

Having exhausted her only two ABDL activities, Sarita got to watch and listen for the rest of the game. It seemed like the rest of them had heard most of the stories before, but it was still a lot of fun. Between the caffeine and the mound of sugar Sarita had put in her drip coffee to make it drinkable, she was feeling happy and hyper.

“Since we’re not allowed to wear here, I need a bathroom break.” Paul said. “Do you need one too, Tanner?”

The question got raised eyebrows. Sarita couldn’t see why. It wasn’t normal for guys to go to the bathroom together, but they were gay and kinky, so she didn’t see the problem. Anyway, the reactions were quickly lost as most of the group decided they need to go as well. Sarita managed to get first shot at the girl’s bathroom, putting her back at the private room ahead of the pack.

Pauline was the only one that hadn’t gone. As soon as Sarita took her seat, Pauline plopped down next to her.

“Hi.” Sarita said. “Um, that was Oriana’s seat.”

“She won’t mind, we can handle a little reshuffle.” Pauline said. “Is it okay if I sit by you?”

“Yeah, go ahead.”

“Cool. We were all planning to go to a store that sells ABDL stuff after the munch. You don’t have to come along if you don’t want to, but you’re welcome. I wanted to give you a heads up, so it isn’t weird when our time’s up in the private room.”

“Thanks for telling me. I guess I might go. What kind of stuff is there?”

“Tons of diapers, mostly. But they sell a lot of baby stuff. Pacifiers, baby clothes in adult sizes, and sexy stuff. They sell regular baby toys too, but those aren’t worth it to buy there. I get those a regular store or a thrift store.”

“It sounds interesting.” Sarita said, squirming. “Okay, I’m in.”

Oriana walked in and smirked at Pauline. “Duck, duck, baby in my seat.”

“Get another seat. This one is comfy.” Pauline said.

Jolines, you’re a pain.” Oriana took Pauline’s seat, claiming the only other unclaimed loveseat.

A rumble of voices filled the small room as people reshuffled their seats. Pauline leaned into Sarita and asked in a soft voice, “So, is it ABDL you’re interested in, or Astra?”

“Um – it was Astra at first.” Sarita said, playing with her hair to try to burn off the awkward energy. “But I guess I’m kind of generally curious now.”

“Next question before the room quiets down again.” Pauline said with a mischievous grin. “Is it okay if I flirt with you?”

“I uh – what? I’m not sure – wait, are you already?”

Pauline giggled. “A little bit, but I’ll back off if it’s not okay.”

I go a year without dating and suddenly I’m like catnip. Do these girls really think I’m cute, or am I the fresh meat?

“I haven’t really talked with Astra about us being exclusive or not.”

Pauline looked really surprised. There was more than surprise there too. Something like annoyance, or concern.

“Okay, no problem. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable.”

“Wait, what was that look? Is it weird Astra and I haven’t talked about being exclusive?”

“A little bit? Especially if she already went as far as putting you in a pullup.” Pauline said. “She’s dating at least two Little Girls that I know of, besides you.”

“Oh.” Sarita sighed.

Of course, it wasn’t only me. It was stupid to think she was my girlfriend.

“Augh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to throw cold water on your new thing.”

“No, it’s fine. You know what? You’re pretty. I like your red hair.”

Pauline giggled. She was about to respond when the room quieted down. Instead, she gave Sarita a lusty wink.

“We played Never Have I Ever, and musical chairs, is anybody up for one more game?” Enya asked.

“We have a little bit of business we should get out of the way.” Oriana said.

“Oriana’s right.” Tanner said over the groans that followed Oriana’s statement.

“I’ll be quick. We still need somebody to help with the diaper decorating for the next Green Fairy night. Nieves and I are already doing the snacks for the table. I know decorating a hundred diapers is work, but it’s fun too, and it pays for us to rent this room.”

“I could do it if you did it sometime other than the evening. Tuesdays are my only free evening.” Paul said.

“It could be any time if someone wants to take the whole project over, but if it’s not in the evening, Nieves and I won’t be able to help.”

“What kind of decoration is it?” Sarita asked.

“We have a bunch of glitter pens and gel pens.” Nieves said. “You’d make cute drawings. They don’t have to look good, if they look like a kid drew them it’s better. We don’t want them to all look the same.”

“I’m not much of an artist if there isn’t a computer involved, so it might look like kid art.” Sarita shrugged shyly. “I can do it. It’s a hundred, by uh, three weeks from now? My schedule is all over the place though.”

“We’ll give them to you and lend you the art supplies if you think you can get them done.” Oriana said. “Let us know if you realize you might not finish.”

“I can help too.” Pauline said. “If that’s cool with you, Sarita.”

“Yeah, I wouldn’t mind the company.” Sarita smiled. “I don’t have any money to put in for the rental, but I can help this way.”

“It’s your first time, you don’t have to be worrying about finances.” Tanner said.

“It’s super sweet of you to offer though.” Inka said. “Thank you.”

“You’re saving our butts.” Oriana said. “Otherwise, Nieves and I would be working pretty much the whole time between events.”

“I’m glad to help.” Sarita said.

It felt good to get a bunch of thanks from the group, even if she hadn’t earned them yet. The talk fell to gossip about other ABDL people in town, but without names or context, Sarita was lost. Thanks to Pauline’s tip, when the trip to the diaper store was announced, Sarita was able to join in without hesitation.

One more point in my reputation of being adventurous and confidant. I sure hope it lasts.

Pauline asked to trade numbers to coordinate on the diaper decoration as they set out from the coffee shop. It put the two of them at the back of the group, walking together.

Pretty smooth Pauline, I see what you’re doing.

While Pauline finished inputting the new contact, Sarita took a moment to look over the other girl. Pauline was a little taller, with shoulder length, natural red hair. She didn’t have the super put together look that Astra did, which made her much less intimidating.

Sarita had been joking about flirting when she called Pauline pretty in the coffee shop, but she really was pretty. Pauline seemed fun and relaxed too, which would be a nice change of pace.

Not going straight to being exclusive is normal, tonta. Sarita reminded herself. I was taking Astra way too seriously. It’s the same thing I did with Felisa. I should just… date for fun. Pauline seems fun.

Sarita waited until Pauline looked up from her phone and tucked her hair behind her ear as obviously as she could.

“I guess we should pick a place to do the decoration. It’d be cool if we could hang out more than for the project, though.”

“That’d be great.” Pauline said, grinning. “What kind of stuff do you like to do?”

“Uh, I’m super boring.” And poor. “I don’t go out much. I’m a regular at the Padded Pony, and that’s was all until I got into all this.”

“The Pony? I haven’t been there in forever. There was crazy drama over a taco truck and I stopped going before I really met anybody.”

Sarita facepalmed. “Yeah, that was my ex.”

“You dated the taco-truck-fire girl?!” Pauline’s mouth dropped in shock.

“Yep. I’m the taco-truck-fire girlfriend.”

Of course, she knows about it. Thanks Felisa.

“No way, you’re way too adventurous and kinky for that to be your label.”

“H-how do you know if I’m kinky?”

“Well, you’re way more open to it than I was, when I discovered the teddy bear room.” Pauline said. “I think it’s cool, really. I was a wallflower for so long they almost kicked me out for making people uncomfortable by not participating.”

“It seemed like a time for a change. I didn’t want to be the taco-truck-fire girlfriend anymore.”

“You nailed it.” Pauline said. Her knuckles brushed Sarita’s. There was a sparky feeling that made Sarita glance up nervously. Pauline’s eyes were emerald. They held gazes long enough for Sarita to trip on a crack in the sidewalk.

Pauline caught Sarita by the arm. They exchanged another shy glance. The rest of the way to the store they walked quietly, holding hands.

The front of the store was innocuous enough, selling medical supplies, including incontinence products. It had a sterile grey-and-blue medical aesthetic that was ick.

You had to ask to be let into the back room, Sarita learned. The back room was like night and day to the front. Everything was in enticing primary colors, with lots of childlike touches such as foam bumpers on the corners of shelves.

It took until their group had been let into the back for the rest to notice Sarita and Pauline holding hands. A teasing chorus of, “Oooh!” from the rest of the group had the new couple giggling. They retreated from the teasing down a side isle of the store.

The side trip took them to diaper central. There were diapers from a dozen brands, some simply a solid pastel color, while others had a busy print design. A package of bold purple diapers caught Sarita’s eye, she stopped to admire the color.

“Your butt would look cute in one of those.” Pauline said.

Sarita giggled nervously, ducking her head. “I don’t know. They look way more intense than the pullup I wore.”

“I don’t think how intense they are affects if your butt would be cute or not.” Pauline said, poking Sarita’s side. “Only how nervous you’d be wearing them.”

“Not if I’m so nervous that I never get it on.” Sarita said, squirming away from the poke.

“While we’re back here, we should pick out a package to decorate.” Pauline said. “Tanner buys them, then we sell them at markup at the Fairy.”

“Oh, hmm, well Oriana said a hundred, right? That looks like two packages. We could pick two different kinds.”

“You pick. I’m excited to see which ones you like.”

“Because you want to picture me in them?”

“That’s right, I’m diapering you with my eyes.” Pauline said, smirking.

Sarita found herself flushing from more than embarrassment. She wasn’t sure if it was because she’d have to get at least half naked for Pauline to do that to her, or if it really was the diapers. Now that she was in a store aisle full of them, they had a certain attraction. The feel was something taboo and comforting at the same time.

For the first package, Sarita picked out the plainest ones she could find, which turned out to be white diapers with pastel pink wings.

“Boring.” Pauline said as she was handed the package.

“They’re for decorating.” Sarita said defiantly.

Despite what she’d said, Sarita went looking for something more challenging for her second package. A pride-pony set looked like they had enough white space to add decoration if she was clever about it. Sarita set that package on top of the plain ones with a smug nod.

“I’m carrying both packages?” Pauline protested.

“That’s right, you’re my pack mule now.”

“I’m getting you for that later.”

“Oh no, I’m so scared.”

“You’re a brat too? No fair.”

“Why, do you like bratty girls?” Sarita posed with a hip out, biting her lip.

“I thought I was supposed to be flirting with you.” Pauline said. She had a pretty blush covering her cheeks.

“Looks like it’s mutual.” Sarita flipped her hair back. “Anyway, we should find the others.”

“Oh, you’re trouble.”

The rest of the group were browsing more interesting toys. The aisle was labeled ‘Restraints and Punishment’, which turned out to be a blend of baby and BDSM stuff. Pacifier gags were the first thing to catch Sarita’s eye. There was all kinds of stuff, from paddles to straightjackets to chastity devices.

Tanner was making a big show of looking at the chastity cages, while a humiliated Paul squirmed next to him.

“See anything you like?” Pauline asked.

It was Sarita’s turn to squirm. She glanced at the pacifier gags again before she could stop herself.

“Oh, these?” Pauline asked, setting down the diapers to grab a hot-pink pacifier gag. “Neat, this one has an inflatable bulb.”

“There’s lots of stuff in here.” Sarita said evasively.

“These are nice for apartment living though, right? In case you’ve got a baby that cries a lot or makes other noises.”

Oriana and Nieves turning to them to join in on Pauline’s laugh pushed Sarita into acute embarrassment. She covered her flushed face, stepping back until her shoulders bumped into the paddles.

“Too much? I’m sorry.” Pauline said.

“No, it’s okay.” Sarita peeked out from behind her hands. “I got overwhelmed.”

“If you really are interested in it, we can’t try them out or anything, but do you want to hold it and see how the strap feels?”

Gingerly, Sarita took the pacifier gag. The leather strap was soft like suede on the inside. The pacifier looked like it’d be comfortable, at least until the bulb was inflated. She imagined putting it on and swallowed nervously.

It was obviously a baby thing and a sex thing at the same time. If she had it on, she wouldn’t be able to talk, but it’d also mark her as being into ABDL kink. The strap was the kind that could be buckled or could be buckled and locked. The thought of not being able to take it off put all kinds of interesting feelings in Sarita’s head and hips.

“You seem pretty interested in it…” Pauline said.

“Yeah, it’s hot.” Sarita whispered.

“I’ve never used one of those either.” Pauline said in a low tone.

“No?” Sarita looked at Pauline. “Would you?”

Pauline gave a nervous squirm. “For the right person.”

Sarita giggled. “Maybe we’ll be right for it – someday.”

“Maybe.” Pauline grinned.

“Are those the diapers you want to decorate?” Tanner asked, scaring both girls into a little jump.

“Uh, yeah. Sarita picked them out.” Pauline said.

“I’ll take them to the counter, thanks for choosing them.” Tanner said.

“You’re welcome.” Sarita said.

Paul was super blushy and quiet behind his boyfriend. Oriana and the others had moved down the aisle to look at the plastic pants. Considering the section they were in, the pants surely had a way to lock. Sarita decided she couldn’t handle the blush that would come with confirming that fact.

Hesitantly, Sarita took Pauline’s hand. Butterflies bubbled in her stomach when Pauline gave her hand a squeeze. She took the lead to the next aisle over, hoping for less embarrassing products.

The next aisle was less sex-oriented, but it was hard to say if it was less embarrassing. The shelves on both sides were fully stocked with adult-sized baby clothes, with more than a third of the space dedicated to onesies.

“This stuff I don’t do as much.” Pauline said. “I like the diapers more than the age-related stuff.”

“Not even for the right person?” Sarita teased. “This onesie matches your hair.”

“No, it doesn’t, it’s red. I’d look washed out.” Pauline said.

“Not this shade, look.” Sarita took a onesie off the stack and stepped over to a mirror, holding it up.

Though she rolled her eyes, Pauline stepped dutifully behind the onesie. Her eyes widened when she checked herself in the mirror.

“That actually goes really well. How’d you do that?”

“I’m good with color balance and stuff.” Sarita said.

“Are you an artist?”

“I wish. I’d like to get into graphic design, but I don’t work in that either. I have a retail job at a clothing store.”

“I bet you give people great fashion advice at least.” Pauline said.

“What do you do?” Sarita asked, desperate to get off the topic of her crappy job.

“I’m an assistant bookkeeper. Lots of boring numbers, all day.”

“Better than customers.”

“Yeah, I remember, from when I worked in a coffee shop.”

“You lovebirds can stick around if you want, but we’re heading out.” Oriana said, poking her head into the aisle.

“Oh uh, yeah, I have to work early tomorrow. I should go.” Sarita hastily folded the onesie and put it back on the rack.

“Can I walk you home? I’ll help carry the diapers.”

“Oh, I forgot the diapers. Uh, do they cover them with something or…”

“They have plain bags.” Pauline said, laughing.

Outside the store, Sarita tried not to feel self conscious about the bag in her hand. The diapers weren’t visible unless someone looked directly into the bag. Still, it felt weird to be carrying them. After getting a promise from Oriana to bring her the pens for decorating, Sarita and Pauline said their goodbyes.

By mutual, silent agreement, they walked with their bags on the side opposite the other person. They lasted a block before they were holding hands again. Sarita didn’t look back, but she imagined Oriana and the others were getting plenty of gossip out of that.

No importa. They don’t seem like they’re mean about it. Sarita thought.

At her apartment steps, Sarita took the other bag of diapers and hesitated awkwardly. Pauline was as awkward, shifting her weight from foot to foot.

“This wasn’t really a date – I don’t know if I should kiss you.” Pauline said.

“I think people can kiss – even if they haven’t finished a date.” Sarita said, blushing.

That was so lame!

Corny and lame as the line was, it worked. Pauline leaned in for a sweet kiss that set Sarita’s heart fluttering.

“Text me when you get the pens for decorating those.” Pauline said. “Or you know – whenever you want.”

“Okay. Um, you too. Text me whenever.”

“Sounds good.” Pauline beamed. “Goodnight.”

“Night.” Sarita watched Pauline go, swaying with giddy energy.

Upstairs, she endured a lecture from Nero about how rude it had been for her to leave him alone all evening.

“You’re going to have to get used to it, Nero. I’m going to have friends, and date again.”

Nero was not impressed. He stuck his nose in the shopping bags and batted at the crinkly plastic inside.

“Those are none of your business, Nero!” Sarita said. Rattling his food dish evaporated his interest in the diapers, though it did generate a fresh round of meows.

With a fed kitty on her lap and a plate of taquitos, Sarita settled in to watch shows. Since one screen obviously wasn’t enough, she pulled out her phone. There was a text from Nohemi, asking how things had gone with Oriana and Nieves.

Smiling, Sarita let the show fade into the background as she described her evening to Nohemi. Certain details had to be omitted, of course, but she didn’t want to deprive her new friend of the chance to tease her about kissing a second girl in a week.

Nohemi didn’t disappoint. With the show now utterly forgotten, Sarita giggled as she traded barbs with Nohemi.

• Like 10

I'm so glad to see her getting out and about more.

Wish I could find a group like this in my area.

Not sure it would be a good fit for me though since I'm about 50/50 60/40 on the age regresser vs age player thing and would want to be lifestyle if I found the right person.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I'm so glad to see her getting out and about more.

Not sure it would be a good fit for me though since I'm about 50/50 60/40 on the age regresser vs age player thing and would want to be lifestyle if I found the right person.

Some of the folks in that group play pretty hard, just not at the munch. I'd love for you to find the Veronica/Rosa/Tamira/Astra of your dreams, and so would the Ardenthill munch group! :) 

16 hours ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

Some of the folks in that group play pretty hard, just not at the munch. I'd love for you to find the Veronica/Rosa/Tamira/Astra of your dreams, and so would the Ardenthill munch group! :) 

Thanks friend ?

• Like 1

Sometimes you want to go to where... mommy will show up and spank your butt...

-----

Sarita cried three times at work on Thursday. She got a talking to from Britt for poor attitude, but managed to escape a writeup. When the store closed at nine, Sarita fled. Her phone’s battery was dead, which was just as well. She didn’t feel like dealing with disappointed texts from Astra about not being able to get together.

Without the ability to talk to Nohemi, Astra, or Pauline, Sarita fell back to her pre-Green-Fairy routine. The Plush Pony was on the way home, if ‘on the way’ meant three blocks out of the way. For Sarita, it restored some balance. As soon as she stepped through the door and smelled the Pony’s distinctive scent, she knew she’d been missing it.

It was quiet for a Thursday, with no one at the pool table and only half the tables taken. Sarita was only two steps in when Ineis flagged her down.

“¡Guapa! I’m so glad to see you. I thought getting squashed drove you off for good.” Ineis grabbed Sarita for a bone-crushing hug.

“Oof! I’m glad to see you too, Ineis. Sorry I haven’t been around. It’s been a crazy week. I made some new friends, been hanging with them.”

“Friends or ‘friends’?” Ineis smirked while she made air-quotes.

“Uh, one of them is the second kind. Maybe more than one.” Sarita blushed.

“Woah, look at you, getting back on the pony.” Ineis ruffled Sarita’s hair. “I feel terrible that I had to ditch you that night. I couldn’t let those idiots run out though. You drink free tonight, okay?”

“You don’t have to do that – but thanks.” Sarita smiled.

“I’m not going to let you get wasted, fair warning. But order as fancy and expensive as you want.”

“Can I start with a Mai Tai?”

“You bet you can. Grab your seat and you can tell me about your new friends while I mix it.”

Sarita happily rested her elbows on the bar and gave Ineis a redacted version of her recent adventures. There was no mention of teddy bear doors or pullups. The munch was converted to a regular coffee shop gathering, with the ABDL store becoming a generic clothing shop.

Even with the sanitized version, Ineis scolded her for going straight to Astra’s apartment. Sarita took it in good humor, considering that the scolding came with a free chardonnay slushie. She didn’t get to choose her third drink. Ineis poured her a glass of Riesling, put a raspberry in it and told her to sip it slowly.

“You don’t get another drink for a while and I want to see you drink this water too, got it?”

“Yes mom.” Sarita grinned and stuck her tongue out at Ineis.

There was already a happy glow in her belly. She was in no hurry to get sloshed and cut off. With that in mind, she worked on the water first. Sarita was back in her post as birdwatcher, but this time the birds were watching back. To Sarita’s surprise, she got a few waves and even a hello from the other regulars.

It’s weird to be noticed here again. Maybe meeting some new people finally shook Felisa off my shoes.

Ignoring the little voice that informed her that Ineis had been badgering her to make new friends for a year, Sarita polished off her water and handed her wine to Ineis for safekeeping. A trip to the restroom had become mandatory.

One of the best revelations of the night was that the Taco Truck Fire graffiti in the bathroom stalls didn’t bother Sarita anymore. Not only did she not have to turn her head away from the drawings, she found herself laughing at the terrible stick-figure caricatures of her ex.

Felisa, Felisa, Felisa. I don’t care anymore! Bye Felisa!

Reclaiming her drink at the bar, Sarita chatted the bartender up about Ineis’ mom. Marta, Ineis’ mother, was always in the middle of some kind of medical crisis, but she always seemed to come out of them fine. This time it was a group of moles that Marta was certain were cancerous and would require skin grafts across her entire shoulder.

They were so absorbed in the discussion that neither one of them noticed the new arrival until she was almost on top of them.

“Hi Little Girl.”

“Astra!? What are you doing – how did you know I was…”

Sarita’s disjointed questions were silenced by Astra’s lips. She closed her eyes and relaxed into the kiss, or tried to. Astra set the tone right away, deepening the kiss and taking firm hold of Sarita’s waist. The kiss ended with spots dancing in Sarita’s vision and heat in her cheeks.

“I take it you’re the new girlfriend. I’m Ineis.” The bartender was hovering on the other side of the bar like a nervous mother bird.

“Astra. Yep, that’s me. Good to meet you.” Astra put an arm possessively around Sarita’s waist.

“I’ll give you girls space. Let me know if you need anything.” Ineis retreated to take care of another patron.

“Thanks Ineis.” Sarita looked up at Astra. “I’m sorry I didn’t get in touch. I thought it’d be too late after I finished work and my phone battery died.”

“It’s okay, I’m glad I found you. You don’t mind that I tracked you down here, do you?”

“Not after that kiss.” Sarita giggled.

“Feeling silly? How many drinks have you had so far?”

“Two – and a half.” Sarita said, double-checking her glass of wine.

“Three is going to be your limit tonight.”

“Says who? You’re not my mom.”

“Maybe not, but you’re my girl. My Little Girl.”

Not your only little girl, if Pauline was being truthful. Sarita squirmed on the barstool.

“Don’t even start arguing. You’re already due for a couple of spankings.”

Sarita felt heat blossom on her cheeks – and between her legs. “Okay, fine. I was probably going to stop after that one anyway. Plus Ineis wasn’t going to let me get drunk.”

“I’ll have to thank her for watching out for you. Did you have a rough day? Three drinks is a lot for, what, an hour after your work closed?”

“It was horrible. Ineis helped a lot though. She comped me the drinks because I got trampled last week.”

“Can I take over your night?” Astra lightly cupped Sarita’s jaw.

“What does that mean?”

“I want to take you back to my place and make everything the rest of the way better.”

Sarita bit her lip. “Like – overnight?”

“If you want, I’d love that. Even if we don’t sleep together yet.”

“Why would I stay over if we didn’t – you know?”

Astra laughed, leaning in for a quick kiss. Tenderly, she tucked Sarita’s hair behind her ears. “Oh my god, you’re so cute. What I really want to do is take care of you. Make sure you’ve had something to eat, get rid of all your stress, and if you stay over, tuck you into bed.”

“That’s not all you want to do to me.”

“Are you talking about making love, or spanking you? Because the first one I’m open to passing on. You’re not getting out of the spankings though. You earned those yourself by being naughty.”

The pounding in Sarita’s heart was making it hard to think and the buzz from her drinks wasn’t helping either. She had three days off, if Britt didn’t do another sudden schedule change. Tomorrow was a sure day off, at least.

“Okay, you can take over.”

“Take over your night – or take over everything?” Astra had an excited, playful look on her face.

An equally playful and reckless feeling made Sarita grin. She grabbed her wine glass and downed the rest of it in a big gulp.

“Everything.”

“You’re lucky you pounded that wine before you put yourself in my hands.” Astra smirked. “Do you need to say goodnight to your friend?”

“I probably should, or she’ll worry.”

“Go ahead then, Little Girl, and meet me by the door right after.” Astra gave Sarita’s rear a firm pat before walking to the door.

Sarita hopped up and scurried to the drink mixing station. “Ineis, I’m headed out. Thank you so much for the drinks and the big hug tonight!”

“Are you okay? I know you’re a little buzzed, and Astra looks pushy.”

“I like that she’s pushy.” Sarita giggled. “She’s careful with me.”

“In that case, have a good time. Try not to jump straight into her bed.”

“We’re not even going to – I mean, I don’t think we’re – shut up, I’ll tell you about it later.” Sarita giggled again, turning away from the bar before Ineis could pester her any more.

Outside the bar, Astra took hold of Sarita’s hips and gently pinned her to the wall. The blonde woman’s eyes dropped to Sarita’s chest. Nervously, Sarita peeked downward. Her bra had done nothing to hide her body’s reaction to being pinned.

“I want to set a couple of ground rules, since this is the first time you’ve been my Little Girl for real. I know you’re turned on, but pay attention, please.”

“Okay.” Sarita swallowed around a lump in her throat.

“I’m your caregiver. I expect you to obey me. If you don’t, I’ll punish you. Punishments will be a mix of fun and not fun.”

“Is – that it?”

“You can call a break any time you want. We can set a safeword if you really want, but I think it’s fine if you just ask for a break if you need one, especially our first time.”

“That works. I don’t think we need a safeword if it’s okay for me to say stop.”

“In return for all this, I’m going to nurture you. I’ll see to your mental, emotional, physical, and – other needs. As long as you’re obeying me, or accepting punishments when you don’t, I’ll take care of you.”

“That sounds really nice.” Sarita was surprised at how much emotion came through in her voice and how much she wanted what Astra was describing.

“Good girl. Now, is there anything you need to take care of before we go to my place? Your cat?”

“I should check in on Nero.” Sarita nodded.

“We’ll do that first. How close is your apartment?”

“A couple of blocks.”

Astra took Sarita’s hand, lacing their fingers together. “Take me there, Little Girl.”

Sarita’s thoughts were abuzz. The walk home felt unreal, immersed as she was in a happy, tipsy, horny cloud. She didn’t think to consider the state of her apartment until they were already inside.

“Nero? You scaredy kitty, it’s okay to come out.” Sarita tried rattling Nero’s food dish, but he was committed to hiding from the new person. She looked up at Astra, blushing when she spotted the critical expression on the other woman’s face.

“Sweetheart, your apartment could be cute – but it’s quite a mess.”

“I’m sorry! I haven’t had people over in ages. I’ve been so busy with work and stuff that…”

“Shh.” Astra pressed a finger to Sarita’s lips. “I’ll help you. It looks like my Little Girl needs some chore reminders, is all.”

“Uh…” Sarita blinked as the implications of that statement sunk in. “We’re not doing that tonight though, are we? You’re saying – you’d be in charge more than tonight?”

“That’s right honey. I told you, until you ask for a break or stop accepting punishments. Wouldn’t you like to live in a nice clean place? Just at first blush it looks like it’s a pain to find the clothes you want.”

“Sure I would but…”

“Then trust your caregiver. Astra’s here to take care of you, Little Girl.”

Any further protest on Sarita’s part was forestalled by another kiss. This time, Astra pinned Sarita to the fridge, cupping Sarita’s breast through her shirt. She moaned, pressing her chest into the touch.

I can stop her any time I want. I’ll just ask for a break tomorrow morning. It’s not like she can force me to do chores when she’s not here.

“Now, get together whatever you need for your cat. Pack a toothbrush and a pair of pajamas. You’ll also need a skirt and blouse for tomorrow.”

“Okay.”

Astra gave Sarita a light swat on her butt. There was no sting, other than to Sarita’s pride. “When I give you a direct command like that, I want you to say, ‘Yes Astra’. Once we establish a caregiver title for me, you can use that instead if you want.”

“Um – yes Astra. What do you mean by a caregiver title?”

“Whatever we decide our Little Girl and Caregiver relationship is. Sometimes the word is Mommy, or Nanny, or Auntie. There’s lots of possibilities. No more stalling, go do what I told you to do.”

“Yes Astra.”

Sarita scurried to fill Nero’s food and water. It was a lot, what Astra was putting on her. The sexiness of it was undeniable, however. Her panties were so wet that she wished she was wearing a pullup.

I’ll probably be wearing one as soon as we get to Astra’s place. Sarita thought, with an excited shiver.

Astra was doing dishes when Sarita presented herself with her overnight bag packed. After a few seconds of waiting, Sarita squirmed impatiently. Still, Astra didn’t look at her.

“I’m sorry the sink is dirty, I can get those later. I’m ready with my stuff.”

“I know you can clean them, but you didn’t. Being your caregiver isn’t just about making you do things, it’s doing things for you too. You can wait right there, Little Girl, I’ll be done loading your dishwasher in a minute.”

Watching her date clean her frankly gross dishes was a humiliation Sarita hadn’t expected to encounter. She found herself clasping her hands behind her back or in front of her as she waited for Astra to be done. The discomfort cranked up higher once the dishwasher was running, as Astra opened Sarita’s bag to inspect the items. It was a huge relief for Sarita to get approval on her overnight packing.

“There’s one more thing I’d normally check.” Astra rested her hand on Sarita’s thigh. “If I checked your panties, what would I find?”

Sarita trembled. She couldn’t make herself raise her voice above a whisper. “They’re wet but – it’s not an accident.”

“Is my Little Girl that turned on? Do you still want me to be in charge of you, all night?” Astra squeezed Sarita’s thigh gently.

“Yes please, Astra.” Sarita moaned.

“Our car should be here any minute, according to the app.” Astra smiled and patted Sarita’s cheek. “We don’t want to do kinky things in front of the driver. I want you to be a good, quiet little girl on the ride, understand?”

“Yes Astra.” Or you could just take me right here in the kitchen. Spank me, whatever. I don’t know if you need the diapers, but I don’t need any more buildup, thanks.

The car ride didn’t do a lot to cool Sarita off. The enforced quiet, while Astra chatted with the driver, kept her submissive state in the forefront of her mind. It was too warm in the car, indeed, the whole night was too warm. The temperature only went up when Astra took Sarita’s hand and lead her upstairs.

There was no respite from Astra’s direct control in the pristine apartment either. The first thing the other woman did was take Sarita’s overnight bag away and hang it by the door. Astra took Sarita’s hands and looked intently into her eyes.

“Do you need me to take you to the potty, Little Girl? You won’t have another chance to go for a half hour or more.”

“Wh-what do you mean, take me to the – potty?”

“Little girls need help using the potty. If I take you right now, I’ll sit you on it and watch you use it to make sure you don’t make a mess.”

Sarita’s face flamed until her ears roared. The only answer she could make was a quick shake of her head.

“Then we need to take care of your naughty behavior.” Astra walked Sarita to the couch.

It was a nice piece of furniture, even looked like something that Astra had bought new. Sarita had plenty of opportunity to admire the upholstery when Astra bent her over the couch arm. Trembling, Sarita gripped the cushion. Her rear was already tingling in anticipation.

She felt Astra pull her leggings down. Her panties came down too. Things were definitely a bit backward. Neither one of them had been topless yet. Despite her trepidation, Sarita had no intention of putting the brakes on anything. The faster she could get to release, the better!

“Your panties ARE soaked.” Astra said softly, stroking Sarita’s rear. “Is this how you were after you wet yourself in the shower? When you took care of yourself without permission?”

“Yes Astra.” Sarita gasped.

“Do you need to be touched now, Little Girl?”

“Yes, please.” As embarrassed as she was, Sarita didn’t feel any additional shame from begging. Shameless, begging whimpers tumbled from her lips. “Please, please…”

“Not yet. Punishment first. You had an accident in your clothes, that’s naughty.”

“You told me to.” Sarita protested, not willing to let that one go. “That’s not fair.”

“Little Girls don’t get to decide what’s fair. It will be a small one for that, however.”

A pair of slaps set Sarita’s cheeks tingling. She gasped and quivered, unconsciously raising her rear for more. It’d been sexy when Felisa had spanked her, but the strokes had always been clumsy and half-hearted. Astra’s smacks were crisp and precise. With all the buildup she’d had so far, it felt to Sarita like she might be able to climax just from the spanking.

“There, that wasn’t so bad, was it?” Astra stroked Sarita’s rear firmly, making the smacked skin tingle. “Thank me for correcting you.”

Thank her? It would have been a hard command to swallow earlier in the night. As hot as Sarita’s motor was running, she was willing to do almost anything Astra told her to do.

“Thank you, Astra.”

“Good girl!” Astra’s fingers brushed close to the burning heat between Sarita’s legs. She was so desperate to be touched that the mere proximity made her twitch all the way down her back.

“Now, touching yourself without asking me first, that’s actually naughty. It means a bigger spanking. I think you can handle a harder one too, what do you think, Little Girl?”

“Yes Astra! Yes, I can.”

Astra chuckled. Her fingertips ghosted across Sarita’s lower back. “You’re such a beautiful Little Girl, do you know that Sarita? You’re so pretty and sexy.”

Sarita panted wantonly into the couch. “Please, Astra, I need you.”

“I know you do. You’re my sexy, pretty, darling Little Girl. With my help, you’re going to be a good girl too. Do you want me to make you a good girl?”

“Oh Jesus, oh Maria, yes, please, please Astra.”

“Please what?”

“Please make me a good girl.”

“As you wish.”

Astra’s hand came down, harder than Felisa had ever spanked. Easily as hard as Mom had spanked. The sound echoed off the apartment’s hardwood floor. Sarita gasped and tensed, yelping with every strike. She lost count instantly, knowing only that her rear was on fire. It was a fire to match the one between her legs. Sarita was close, so desperately close….

A disappointed whine escaped from Sarita’s teeth when the spanking ended. She wiggled her rear, hoping to entice Astra’s hand to come down again.

Just one more, surely. Just one or two more…

“Is there something you need, Little Girl?”

“Please. Please, Astra. Please touch me. Please! I’m so close!”

“Only good girls get that. Are you a good girl?”

“Yes! Yes I’m a good girl, please.”

“Are you MY good girl? Will you be a good Little Girl for me, be obedient for me?” Astra’s palm scraped across Sarita’s raw skin. The contact sent a spasm down Sarita’s back.

“Yes, Astra, anything you want.”

“I want you to be my good Little Girl all the time – but I’ll settle for tonight and tomorrow. Can you do that? Will you promise me?”

“I promise!”

“What do you promise?”

“I promise to be your Little Girl!”

“How long?”

“All night, tomorrow too! Please, please Astra, I’m begging, I’ll do anything just….”

A pair of fingers touched Sarita in the center of the heat between her legs. Her mouth opened, but her breath was stopped, there was no sound. The first great tremble in her belly forced out a gasp. When Astra dug her fingers into Sarita’s stinging rear, the submissive girl’s screamed echoed off the walls.

The full feeling of fingers inside her drove screams out of Sarita until her throat was rattled sore. The couch and apartment ceased to exist. Time wasn’t a thing. There was only the burn in her rear and the glorious feeling of being touched.

Dimly, Sarita felt Astra taking her clothes the rest of the way off her legs. She was maneuvered onto some kind of towel, straddling Astra’s legs on the couch. There was just enough attention available for Sarita to be grateful she hadn’t been set on her aching rear.

Astra gave Sarita the most gentle, tender kiss she’d ever felt. Enfolded in the other woman’s arms, Sarita rested her head on Astra’s shoulder and panted.

“That’s my good girl. That’s my pretty Baby Girl. You’re such a good Little Girl. I’m so proud of you, Sarita.”

The words were like a hug around Sarita’s heart, to match Astra’s arms around her body. It took a while filled with hugs, praise, and soft kisses before Sarita felt like she was thinking again. As she rose above a state of pure physical and emotional reaction, Sarita found herself cuddled intimately into Astra. After what they’d shared, it felt perfect to be so close and connected.

“Wow. That was so intense. I’ve never – not that much.”

“Are you coming back to me?” Astra smiled and stroked Sarita’s cheek. “I’m glad you enjoyed it. It looked like you were having a beautiful, delicious time.”

“What about you? I haven’t – done anything for you.”

“First off, you still need aftercare.” Astra’s eyes were sparkling. “Second, I got what I needed out of that, trust me.”

“Are you sure? You don’t want to – come?”

“Not tonight. I’m pretty busy anyway. Somebody promised to be my Little Girl for a day. I need to be taking care of her.”

I did promise that, didn’t I? I was going to stop this in the morning.

It felt so good to be in Astra’s arms, it was hard to imagine giving up that feeling. Not only did it feel selfish to go back on her promise, Sarita found herself craving more intimacy from Astra. Being a Little Girl didn’t seem nearly as scary after being so tenderly comforted.

“What do I do?”

“Nothing, unless I ask or tell you to do something. You let me care for you.”

“Okay.” Sarita giggled. This is sounding better all the time.

Astra shifted the towel, laying Sarita on her back on the couch. The towel crinkled. Belatedly, Sarita blushed at the fact that she was laying on a changing blanket.

“I’m going to put you in a diaper.”

“But you said a pullup before.”

“That was before our session. I had to mop the floor up a bit after my Little Girl.”

“I’m sorry.” Sarita grabbed a throw pillow to hide her face.

“No need to be sorry.” Astra lightly tickled Sarita’s sides. “I’ve cleaned up all kinds of puddles that Little Girls make. You lie here while I get my supplies.”

It was at once embarrassing and comforting to have Astra lift Sarita’s legs and gently apply lotion to her stinging rear. The pendulum swung hard to the embarrassing side when Astra put a diaper under her and applied baby powder. For Sarita, the scent brought back memories of lots of babysitting, with cute, helpless infants in her arms.

She was just as helpless in Astra’s confidant hands, spread open and powdered. The diaper wrapped around her waist to seal her fate. It seemed impossible to Sarita that she’d feel more submissive than she had when Astra had bent her over the couch. The feeling now was the same in intensity, but the quality of it was completely different.

Before, Sarita had been Astra’s sexy date. Bent over and being spanked, but desirable and on display. Now she was wrapped in a diaper, totally at Astra’s mercy. Astra hadn’t even wanted Sarita to reciprocate the sex.

I believe her when she said she didn’t need it, she didn’t look hard up. It’s weird though, I feel like I can’t do anything for her.

“How’s that, nice and comfortable?” Astra patted Sarita’s diaper briskly.

“Yes, th-thank you Astra.” It was comfortable. The soothing lotion and cool powder, combined with the soft padding, felt great on Sarita’s raw butt.

“Good! Now, did you eat dinner tonight, or did you go straight to the bar?”

“I uh – had an apple on my break at work.”

“An apple isn’t dinner. What do you want to eat? I saw a lot of frozen food in your freezer. Would you like an oven pizza?”

Sarita’s stomach growled. She giggled and covered her face.

Astra laughed. “I think that’s a yes. Come with me, Little Girl. Let’s make you some dinner.”

Following Astra to the kitchen, Sarita was confused when Astra put pressure on her shoulders.

“You can sit down right here, Little Girl. I’ll take care of the food.”

“Oh, okay.” Gingerly, Sarita got down on the ground. Even through the diaper, the kitchen floor was uncomfortable on her rear. Sitting on the padded garment kept it fresh in her mind too.

“Here’s a treat for you while you wait for the pizza.” Astra put an apple juice box in Sarita’s hands and patted her head.

“Um, thanks.”

Sarita punched in the straw and sipped on the juice. She didn’t feel like Astra’s date at all anymore. Weird as that was, it was balanced by the feeling of being cared for. While Astra was droning on about chore schedules and helping Sarita clean up her apartment, Sarita sipped her juice and concentrated more on processing what she was feeling.

It’s not as weird or bad as I expected. That was some of the best sex I’ve ever had. Now she’s making me food. It was really sweet cuddles afterwards too. I wish I could see what SHE likes about this. I feel like a bad girlfriend, with Astra doing everything.

Before either Astra’s schedule or Sarita’s thoughts could come to a conclusion, Sarita was rudely interrupted by an urgent need. She’d arrived at the apartment feeling as if she could go to the bathroom if there was an opportunity. Now, her body was telling her that she needed to make that opportunity happen.

“Um, Astra?” Sarita asked, trying to pick the best point to interrupt Astra.

“Yes Little Girl?”

“Um, I guess if you want to uh – take me to the potty, like you said when we got here, I need to go.”

“Oh no sweetie, that was before I had you in a diaper. You can just use that now, unless it’s number two.”

“What?”

“That’s what your diapers are for, Little Girl.” Astra patted Sarita on the head. “Go ahead, you’ve got your potty right on your waist, no need to interrupt our dinner.”

“No I, I don’t think I can do that. It was really hard to make it happen in the shower. I’m not even in the bathroom. I can’t just go.”

“You don’t have permission to use the potty right now, and I’m not going to put you on it, so you’ll have to use your diaper sooner or later.”

Sarita blinked at Astra in disbelief. A huge part of her wanted to get up and walk to the bathroom. She’d shifted up to rise already without realizing it.

“Don’t get grumpy with me. Be a good Little Girl, like you promised, okay Sarita?” Astra gently pushed Sarita back on her rear. “I don’t want to have to punish you again so soon after the last one.”

“Astra, please. This is too much, isn’t it?”

“Sweetie, you know that Little Girls use their diapers. You’ve already wet once when I told you to. Do you need help getting started?”

“No, I don’t want to do it. Please t-take me to the – potty.” Sarita blinked away tears, if they were from frustration or anger it was hard to tell.

“Aw, darling, you’re okay. Come here, let me make it better.”

Astra took Sarita’s hands and pulled her to her feet. Right away she cornered Sarita against the counter and fridge, wrapping her in a gentle hug.

“What’s the matter? Are you worried that I’m going to think you’re gross? I won’t, I promise.”

“I just don’t want to do it!” Sarita whimpered.

“You said you’d be a good girl for me, and I know you want to be a good girl. Everything’s going to be okay. Stop worrying about being in charge and relax.”

The hug was soothing, in a way. The gentle kiss Astra gave Sarita helped too. The angry panic was receding, but there was no playfulness to replace it. After her experience in the shower, the idea of wetting didn’t appeal at all.

Astra nuzzled Sarita’s ear and whispered. “Sometimes being a good girl means doing something you don’t want to do. Be my good girl, Sarita. Relax and use that cute diaper of yours.”

“I can’t.” Sarita squirmed in distress. It was true too. A momentary effort to relax had unclenched nothing.

“I’ll help you. Squat down for me. Come on. That’s my good Little Girl.”

Astra took Sarita’s hands and guided her into a squat. Pressure and urgency became pain and desperation. She struggled to rise, to close her legs, but Astra had Sarita off balance and her legs between the girl’s knees.

“Oh no!” Sarita wailed.

“Oh yes, good girl!”

When the dam broke, all resistance vanished. Pee flooded her diaper, soaking the crotch and quickly following the padding back to Sarita’s rear. Tears flowed just as freely. There were no sobs, but she could feel her lip quivering until her teeth chattered.

Astra gathered Sarita up, squeezing her tightly. “You’re an amazing, beautiful Little Girl. I’m so proud of you. What a good, sexy Little Girl you are.”

Trembling, Sarita pressed against Astra. The words felt hollow in her ears, as much as she wanted to hear them, she couldn’t believe.

“I’m not sexy. I just wet – wet myself.” Sarita took a deep, shuddering breath.

“You’re very sexy. Especially right now.”

Astra nibbled at Sarita’s lip, teasing her mouth open. Their lips locked in steamy passion. There was a hand on Sarita’s hip and breast, but most of all there was a very eager woman pressing against her.

It was hard to reignite her flame, there was no chance of the kind of heat she’d felt during her spanking. Despite that, warmth coiled in Sarita’s belly, doubly so when she caressed Astra’s breasts through her blouse. Triply so when Astra moaned.

Finally, Sarita felt desirable. Her heart picked up its pace and cleared the last of the tight upset from her chest. It was a long, hot make-out session that didn’t end until the oven timer dinged.

“Mmm, drat. I can’t let your dinner burn.” Astra pulled back reluctantly.

The diaper wasn’t exactly wet any more, it was more damp or soggy. There was an unpleasant squish of liquid when Sarita sat down to eat, but it re-absorbed well enough. As hungry as she was, Sarita didn’t have any dinner conversation. She wolfed down her portion of the pizza, following it with a tall glass of water at Astra’s direction.

“You were a hungry girl! I’m glad I went for something quick, though I’m a little worried that you’re not eating right. Would you let me come over and cook for you sometimes?”

“You’d do that?” Sarita was dumbfounded and certain her face wasn’t hiding it.

“For my Little Girl? Of course. It’s going to take you a while to accept what taking care of you actually means, isn’t it?”

“That’d be really nice, but you don’t have to do it.”

“I know I don’t. I want to.”

“Speaking of taking care of me – um – can we do something about…”

“Are you asking for a diaper change, Little Girl? I need you to use your words. Can you say, ‘I need a diaper change, please’, if that’s what you need?”

Sarita blushed furiously, hanging her head. “I n-need a – diaper change – please.”

“Good girl!” Astra grinned and gave Sarita a quick, vigorous kiss. “You’re not ready for a change yet, though. Those diapers can hold a few wettings. I’ll put you in a nice dry one at bedtime.”

“You’re not going to – change me?!”

“Not unless you have a poopy accident.” Astra patted Sarita’s cheek and cleared the dishes.

Whatever retort Sarita would have made was wiped from her mind by that last pronouncement. Luckily, she didn’t feel a need for that bodily function at all.

“Now, I know it’s pretty late, way past your bedtime, but tonight is a special night. What would my Little Girl like to do before bed? Do you want to watch something? Play a game? Something else?”

I want out of this diaper. Sarita sighed. She wasn’t sure what kinds of games were on offer, but if they were kiddie games, she didn’t have the patience for them. Being dominated was hot, but there were a lot of rough edges to the night so far.

“I’m not sure what stuff you have to watch.”

“I have just about any streaming service. If we really can’t find something, renting a movie is an option too.”

“All of them? We could watch the show with the elves and the earrings?”

“That new fantasy series? Great pick! I haven’t seen it yet and it looks fun.”

In short order Sarita had her head in Astra’s lap and was getting her hair petted. She also had a sippy cup filled with water. At first, Sarita had refused the cup entirely, but Astra had insisted. It did make drinking easier while she was on her side.

Astra’s soothing caresses would have put Sarita to sleep if the show wasn’t so interesting. After the first episode, Astra wanted to declare bedtime. Sarita argued that renting a movie had been an option, and that meant there had to be at least one more hour until bedtime, enough for a second episode.

Engaging with the game got Astra to relent on bedtime. Polishing off her water got Sarita more praise and a scalp massage. By the middle of episode two, she was sleepy and relaxed enough that she almost had a real accident. As soon as Sarita was aware of her need, her body clamped down, thankfully!

It’s all fun and games until I’m wetting myself like I used to in elementary school.

Elven politics, already convoluted, became impossible to follow as Sarita crossed her legs and fought the urge to wet.

“Are you getting restless sweetie? We can pause it here – oh, I see. Potty time again?”

“No, please.” Sarita whimpered. “I can go after you take this one off.”

“And get your nighttime diaper wet? I don’t think you’ll like that at all. Go ahead, Little Girl. You’ve done it once, it won’t be so bad the second time.”

“Do I have to?” Sarita whined.

“You do. But maybe that makes it easier for you. It did in the kitchen, didn’t it? If it’s something I’m making you do?”

Sarita would have considered that, had she been allowed. Instead, Astra pulled the diapered girl into her lap and nuzzled her cheek. Just as she was relaxing into the cuddles, Sarita felt a hand press down on her bladder. Caught off guard, she soaked the padding again.

It wasn’t as bad as the last time. She’d been feeling soggy already, so the fresh wetness mostly added the sensation of warmth. Once again, Astra praised and petted Sarita, holding her close.

I’m never going to believe I’m a good girl for wetting my pants. Not after the disaster that fourth grade was.

Though the praise wasn’t any more believable, the intimacy kept Sarita from feeling disgusting. The best she could say was that it wasn’t traumatic. That, and it made Astra really happy. Sarita supposed she could put up with a little weirdness for a hot girlfriend that was an actual adult. Especially one that could deliver mind-blowing orgasms.

• Like 9

Hmmmmm so many flags but so far nothing majorly wrong...

I have concerns about how hard Astra is pushing with someone who has literally just discovered CG/L and ageplay

Even as IRL in experienced as I am I've at least been in the "wanting to try" category for years and I have a good idea of my wants/needs and how to set boundaries and negotiate. So I could probably handle Astra as a sitter although I don't think I would want a more than casual relationship with her.

I a little worried about Sarita getting pushed to far and being triggered and that damaging her interest in ageplay. There's clearly some past trauma that's getting dug up here....

• Like 1
17 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Hmmmmm so many flags but so far nothing majorly wrong...

I have concerns about how hard Astra is pushing with someone who has literally just discovered CG/L and ageplay

Even as IRL in experienced as I am I've at least been in the "wanting to try" category for years and I have a good idea of my wants/needs and how to set boundaries and negotiate. So I could probably handle Astra as a sitter although I don't think I would want a more than casual relationship with her.

I a little worried about Sarita getting pushed to far and being triggered and that damaging her interest in ageplay. There's clearly some past trauma that's getting dug up here....

Astra's got a rep in the community for sure. On the other hand, even with her misgivings, Sarita is jumping in really hard. 

Seems like a combo for some drama. :D

23 hours ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

eems like a combo for some drama. :D

Oh definitely

• Like 1
On 1/16/2023 at 10:24 AM, SolSombraYSoldados said:

“Oh, hmm, well Oriana said a hundred, right? That looks like two packages. We could pick two different kinds.”

100 diapers = two packages?? OMG! All of the ones I buy are like 15, not 50!

Anyway...I am really loving this story! I like Sarita, even though she is diving into this kink a bit heavily for a total newbie. There seems to be a dynamic akin to your last story, with the sweet relationship between Pauline and Sarita contrasting with the more totally immersive one with Astra. She doesn't seem to be a Beatrix, at least not right now (though there is something going on here), but we are getting a sense of how such a relationship could begin.

On 1/17/2023 at 10:42 AM, YourFNF said:

We have munches around here. I've been to two different ones, but both were so populous that even getting to talk to the others there (who were not sitting right next to you) was impossible.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, kerry said:

We have munches around here. I've been to two different ones, but both were so populous that even getting to talk to the others there (who were not sitting right next to you) was impossible.

I think there's at least a couple in mine but admittedly with my work schedule and lack of fiances getting out is tricky  ??‍♀️

• Like 1
  • SolSombraYSoldados changed the title to Getting Little: Final Chapter - Posted 3/23/23