LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My morning routine is changing

Hello all, So since I started 24/7 my morning routine has changed. I was used to getting up and going to work no issues. Now, a couple years later I have to give myself at least an hour before I go to work for #2, sometimes twice, three times in the morning, never fails.

Usually the diaper I sleep in is already wet in the morning so I’ll use it and give myself a minute, then I’ll change into a fresh one.. The urge comes on fast now, I can’t help it I don’t have but a few seconds to make a decision.

I don’t really try to hold it, but those times you put a fresh diaper on and think I’m ready to roll after the first or second round, I think I’m done then bam it hits again.

I basically would like to see if anyone has suggestions for me or is going through this, and how did you adjust, what works best for you? Thank you everyone.

• Like 6

I think I'm in nearly the same situation as you.

I wake up in a very wet diaper, and immediately make my coffee.

Sometimes before my coffee is even finished brewing, I'll mess my diaper, (without pushing it out at all).

Then, as I drink my coffee, I'll mess a second, or even a third time.

My suggestion to you would be to keep yourself busy during this time to allow yourself to "finish pooping".

Because changing out of your nighttime diaper too early might waste a fresh diaper, (which would be unfortunate.)

I give myself about 30 minutes to check my email, the weather, etc...

Then it's off to the shower.

And lastly, before you take your nighttime diaper off,

Give a good push and see if there's anything else in there.

• Like 5

I normally have 2 waves of poop within about 30 minutes of each other. My problem is my pooping accidents are all over the clock. I have no set schedule on when or where I need to poop. I just get a contraction and a few seconds later, I am uncontrollably filling my diaper with a mess.  Normally within 30 minutes, a second mess starts topping my diaper off.

• Like 5

@CodHero24yes! Thank you for the advice. This is just about every morning for me now. Most days I’m good, but it’s usually the days I’m in a rush that I get caught up go figure. I’m going to try getting up earlier and let my body do it’s thing. Can’t waste a fresh diaper 

@fillemup It’s nice to see I’m not the only one dealing with these issues!
I get just like you said on some days! Usually when I get constipated or something like that I’ll go through 4 or 5 diapers in a day, maybe 6 it sucks, and that’s a lot for me considering I’m a one man crew and always on the move.

Thank you for the reply! 

• Like 1

I used to take a suppository on my way to work and put on a junky diaper just for the commute.  I was always the first to arrive and I could duck in run to the private bathroom, change, spray some air freshener and run my poopy diaper out to the dumpster without anyone being the wiser for it.  

Now I work from home. 

I don’t know if it’s an option for you but can you try a suppository or enema in the morning? It may be faster in the long run and you it’s not uncommon for incontinent folks to do the same so they don’t have to worry about accidents when out and about. 

• Like 4

This seems to be a bit of a thing for those of us in the 24/7 club - even for people like myself who have deliberately attempted to retain #2 control.  Despite those efforts, there seems to have been some light collateral damage there.  My routine is not what it was and there's been the odd accident.  I believe this is par for the course.

• Like 2
On 1/7/2023 at 1:42 AM, oznl said:

This seems to be a bit of a thing for those of us in the 24/7 club - even for people like myself who have deliberately attempted to retain #2 control.  Despite those efforts, there seems to have been some light collateral damage there.  My routine is not what it was and there's been the odd accident.  I believe this is par for the course.

When are you just going to give it up and let go? ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@PuraVidaDipThat seems like a good idea to me. I’ve never thought of them before, what type of fiber pills do you get?

@EnthusiThank you for the advice. What type of “junky” diaper do you use by chance?I’m asking because I do this sometimes with cheap Walmart pull-ups to save the expensive diaper and just go on about what I’m doing, getting ready or in a rush and have to leave or feel it coming.
& I’ve tried suppository a lot they work fantastic, but I read somewhere that you can become dependent on them? So I usually use them when I need them.

Are suppository safe to use daily? Or often..

10 hours ago, PuraVidaDip said:

When are you just going to give it up and let go? ??

When I live alone on a remote island with unlimited nappies and washing facilities and don't have to be presentable to either the general public or my beloved ?

I claimed the right to be wet but i'm happy to cede being messy for practicality and peacekeeping purposes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, oznl said:

When I live alone on a remote island with unlimited nappies and washing facilities and don't have to be presentable to either the general public or my beloved ?

I claimed the right to be wet but i'm happy to cede being messy for practicality and peacekeeping purposes.

Yes, that goes for me too.  Wearing nappies with reusable fasteners helps, as in an eemergency it can come off fast & go on again straight after unloading.

• Like 2

I'm with Enthusi on this one. 

I don't quite have the stomach for doing suppositories or enemas every morning, but if my routine changes I may consider it. But for now, I simply get up earlier and give myself an hour at least for breakfast / morning-mushies.

I don't have a lot of consistency throughout the day, so sometimes I'll have an incident after lunch but it's usually pretty small and manageable. Simply wearing plastic pants helps a *lot* for smell / containment, and if you pair it with a terry liner then it's practically unnoticeable. So, I've not had much motivation to change up the routine.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Ccase450yfz said:

@PuraVidaDipThat seems like a good idea to me. I’ve never thought of them before, what type of fiber pills do you get?

@EnthusiThank you for the advice. What type of “junky” diaper do you use by chance?I’m asking because I do this sometimes with cheap Walmart pull-ups to save the expensive diaper and just go on about what I’m doing, getting ready or in a rush and have to leave or feel it coming.
& I’ve tried suppository a lot they work fantastic, but I read somewhere that you can become dependent on them? So I usually use them when I need them.

Are suppository safe to use daily? Or often..

This is what I use. My doctor suggested them. I take them in the morning with the rest of my supplements: https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/walgreens-fiber-therapy-caplets/ID=prod6007209-product

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2023 at 6:38 AM, Kif said:

I'm with Enthusi on this one. 

I don't quite have the stomach for doing suppositories or enemas every morning, but if my routine changes I may consider it. But for now, I simply get up earlier and give myself an hour at least for breakfast / morning-mushies.

I don't have a lot of consistency throughout the day, so sometimes I'll have an incident after lunch but it's usually pretty small and manageable. Simply wearing plastic pants helps a *lot* for smell / containment, and if you pair it with a terry liner then it's practically unnoticeable. So, I've not had much motivation to change up the routine.

@Kif what is a terry liner?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@Kif what is a terry liner?

It's basically a uhm one-layer terry diaper that's got a contour cut to it!

I make them myself, just serge the edges and install snaps for convenience.image.thumb.jpeg.4d71ea5038a4565658ed69e64ffa3402.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Kif said:

It's basically a uhm one-layer terry diaper that's got a contour cut to it!

@Kif @DiaperboyEddie12

She's right Eddie: in England, they call cloth diapers nappy's as you know. When they're talking about cloth diapers though, some people will refer to them as terry nappies, terry towing nappies, or any other designation used to describe cloth diapers. when you're talking about Terry towels, you will be able to understand that that means cloth diapers. when you're talking about a Terry liner, it is the same idea as a disposable liner, because A liner, is something that you stick in  your diaper to allow your diaper to accept more liquid. it's similar to when you put a booster in your diaper. In this case, you put a cloth liner in there instead of a disposable booster. same idea. ?

I almost forgot:  A Towel that you have in the bathroom is made out of terrycloth, or most are anyway!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word Edits added additional information as well
1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Kif @DiaperboyEddie12

She's right Eddie: in England, they call cloth diapers nappy's as you know. When they're talking about cloth diapers though, some people will refer to them as terry nappies, terry towing nappies, or any other designation used to describe cloth diapers. when you're talking about Terry towels, you will be able to understand that that means cloth diapers. when you're talking about a Terry liner, it is the same idea as a disposable liner, because A liner, is something that you stick in  your diaper to allow your diaper to accept more liquid. it's similar to when you put a booster in your diaper. In this case, you put a cloth liner in there instead of a disposable booster. same idea. ?

I almost forgot:  A Towel that you have in the bathroom is made out of terrycloth, or most are anyway!

Brian

Huh! ?

I was simply referring to them by the name of the fabric they were made out of! 

But yee, even *that* is inconsistent...Like, in Sweden it's referred to as frotté for whatever reason.

I guess I said "liner" because I didn't have any better idea...Because like...it's deeeefinitely not enough to be a diaper, but it's not like...I dunno ?

27 minutes ago, Kif said:

Huh! ?

I was simply referring to them by the name of the fabric they were made out of! 

But yee, even *that* is inconsistent...Like, in Sweden it's referred to as frotté for whatever reason.

I guess I said "liner" because I didn't have any better idea...Because like...it's deeeefinitely not enough to be a diaper, but it's not like...I dunno ?

@Kif

the first time I ever heard of the term Terry, or Terry's, or Terry towel, was when having a discussion with somebody from across the pond. Most towels that you have today are made out of Terry Cloth, so it kinda took me by surprise, But it does make sense that they would call them Terry's or Terry Nappies or whatever they call them. I also understand that there are many other words to describe the same thing in other countries and other languages.

I agree with you that when you set up in your diaper, and you have to be out for a long period of time, unless you're willing to change your diaper at the very first sign that you've wet it, then putting in disposable boosters or Terry liner as you say, would be appropriate, but I don't think a Terry liner would be effective if you only put in one of them. If someone really has to use the diaper, all that will do is cause a problem for the person wearing it, and there won't be any benefit to putting the liner in.......

I've also had people tell me that wearing cloth diapers is really cool. It might be for most people that can afford to be washing them, and afford to purchase them at the beginning, because that is a major outlay just like when I got all of my supplies and mine are disposable. I would rather have a disposable diaper if I'm going to be using them, because it reminds me of when I was a kid, they crinkle, they feel comfortable, and they provide the feeling that I was lacking for some reason. For my story, you probably know that the reason why I was attracted to them is because of the feeling or because of the smell, or because of this triggers that would set me off. because I wasn't born in the generation of cough diapers, and I was born in the early 70s, pampers were prevalent and those are the disposable diapers of the era.

however, I'm sure that it cost diaper is really comfortable. If you have a person that is willing to help you into them, and make sure that you are properly protected, and then either velcroed or pinned in, with the proper plastic pants over the top, I'm sure that it would be really awesome to have those on. A cloth diaper does have its advantages because you can feel being wet, unlike being in a disposable, which is Designed to Wick away wetness so that you don't feel it against your skin. if somebody were to put me in a set of cloth diapers and do it right, i'd probably be feeling the same way that I'd feel if I had a disposable diaper on Like Tykables.

I am all for environmental conservation and all of that stuff, But when you need something that is absorbent and you need something that will keep the wetness away from you, in my opinion the best thing to do is to not to skimp on the product that you make. if you have the right number of diapers on, you can take care of anything that usually happens. most likely, you're not going to be wearing a diaper more than maybe 8 hours if that, And then you're going to change it, it becomes uncomfortable for you, or because of burning or itching or something down below. in my mind, the best thing for me is a disposable diaper, and I have been advocating for companies to remember to make them good, so that you don't have to double and triple up. the reason for this is because as you know you don't double and triple up diapers because that doesn't allow you to do it the right way. If they can give me 300 of a particular product, and pay about $0.02 a diaper, that's effective for them, but I want something that's going to be effective for me, so if I have to use the thing and release my entire bladder both ways, then at least I have something that I can say will hold until I can get to the bathroom and take care of it

I hope you're doing well! I've been enjoying my time off, but I'm kind of itching to get back to work. this Saturday I will take one more day off before I return to my normal schedule. we lost our elevator backup battery system in late December, And they were only able to get here to fix it on the 18th of January, so I will take this weekend off, and then next weekend I will be working in my office for the first time since prior to Christmas. I look forward to hearing from you again! hugs and have a great day ex

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
word edits

@Little Belle

12 minutes ago, Little Belle said:

And it's terry towelling Brian ?

Love Little Belle ?

OK, Now that I've looked at what you just post it, I realize that I spelt it incorrectly Ha ha ha shame on me however those are what I heard from several interactions from like youtube videos are diaper videos where the lady is from Europe. I knew that I was correct as far as what they would call them, but I didn't realize I had been so silly to misspell it he he he!

Love, And thanks!

Brian

1 minute ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Little Belle

OK, Now that I've looked at what you just post it, I realize that I spelt it incorrectly Ha ha ha shame on me however those are what I heard from several interactions from like youtube videos are diaper videos where the lady is from Europe. I knew that I was correct as far as what they would call them, but I didn't realize I had been so silly to misspell it he he he!

Love, And thanks!

Brian

Hehe and I knew I was being pedantic so I'm glad you took it in good humour ? 

I'm impressed at your knowledge of our quirky English ways ?

1 minute ago, Little Belle said:

Hehe and I knew I was being pedantic so I'm glad you took it in good humour ? 

I'm impressed at your knowledge of our quirky English ways ?

@Little Belle

of course, sometimes we all have problems with spelling, sometimes we forget words and things, and with my luck lately, when I use Text To Speech, Sometimes things double up, sometimes things I say don't even show up, or it cuts off some of the things I say, so what comes out doesn't even make sense, and I have to edit a lot of stuff. As long as people understand, I should be OK, but sometimes it is kinda annoying that I spell things wrong I don't pick it up, But if I do, I'm i'm glad people can take it and stride, And yes I did take that in good humor, because of figure When I looked at it, it sounded like I was towing something instead of talking about toweling he he he he he he he, the meeting was totally meant to say Toweling, but came out as towing, What you do with a car that needs assistance.

I'm the kind of guy that likes to learn things as you go along. I have had friends that come from England, or from the United Kingdom, and I've even had customers that end up in front of me in Montpelier VT USA, who visit us from Europe, and they tell us about our awesome place, our little state of Vermont, the 14th of the Union, and all of the quirky little things that we offer. we offer a lot of things like one of the most important is our maple syrup, our capital district, and Cabot Cheddar cheese or Cabot Cheese.

I'm very proud of where I live, and I'm very proud of the fact that I am well versed in many things in Vermont. one of the things that we learned when we were in school is Vermont history and civics. it's surprising what you think you know about someplace, And then when you read about it, and you learn about it, you can read books, that act is history books, you can read storybooks about things, but the best thing to do is to interact with someone from the region the region that you are learning about. That way you learn different things about things that interest you, and then you are better versed to deal with it, and you have learn something learn something important, because the more you learn, the better off you are, and as someone says, you're never too old to learn.

I remember back when I was 22 or 23 years old. I was reduced to a friend of mine that I've known for at least 40 years.  she used to drive me to school when I was six years old, and she was always a really nice lady, and she was really really gentle. She always had her love of her dogs, and country life, and having a place where you don't have to be in the middle of the bustling city, but just on the outskirts, so she could actually enjoy where she lived.  she died approximately a month into the pandemic, and I'm not sure if it was because of COVID, or if it was because of old age, because she was 83 years old, And I guess she was kinda sick. However, I'll always remember her kind heart her kind smile, and her gentle demeanor. However, being that she was of Italian descent, you make her mad, and things will start flying. I remember when her partner did a wheelchair, and the state decided to play a game with her, She said:  well, I guess it's time to call a lawyer, no one wants to get my Italian side going, cause my Italian temper could knock down the Empire State Building! I literally fell over laughing, but I knew she was so blasted serious! you don't mess with her, and she didn't allow anyone to mess with us, most of us were disabled, and she loved us like we were her own children! I learned a lot from her, and I helped her when she was running our senior mealsite.

i'll never forget that day: when I was 22, I moved to my current residence. It's right on the main drag of the small city of Barre Vt.  They were running a small meal site, and this was the one that was the big one, which is even bigger than the ones that run in the capital city. we ended up dealing with most of the county we live in, plus a small piece of a couple others. I graduated in 1991, and she was running the mealsight in 1992. When I moved out of my parents house in 1995, and I found out that she in charge of the meal site, And I inquired of the director of the housing authority, She says: oh you know her? I said yes I do, And I ask you a favor, do not tell her that I'm here, I'm gonna walk in there on Monday morning and I'm gonna surprise her and I'm gonna see her reaction! my mom turned to me and grinned And, and I said this will be fun!

so Monday morning comes, I walk down there, and I walk in to the office. people didn't realize who I was other than the fact that they knew that I had moved in the weekend before, which was that Saturday and that Sunday. When I walked downstairs And I walked in, and I introduced myself, will that good old girl She got up out of her chair, she walked over to me and she gave me the biggest hug I've ever received in my life! I was so happy to see her, and I think I made her cry, and let me tell you there are few people in my life that mean that means so much to me as one of those type of individuals. she really cares about her people, regardless if their little kids or if there are several years older or a lot older. I learned a lot from her, and I still miss her to this day.

I have also been members of boards that are worldwide boards. One of them was geeks to go. this was a site that helps people with computer questions computer problems are asks about technology, and then they post like we do on DD. While I was working on the mower removal staff, while I was in training, there were people that would be working with me depending on what level I was. when I was a freshman level, i'd be working with one person, a sophomore level, another instructor, the junior level, a third instructor, and I never was able to make the senior level, but there were people that I would work with from United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, and other countries. it all depends on the level that I was, And one of the things I learned was that each time zone is important. I had to learn the particular time zones, because I can expect someone who is living in Germany, who may be several hours ahead of the United Kingdom for example, to be doing the same thing I am at 7 or 8 o'clock.

Because of things like this, I was quickly able to adapt based on someone's situation. I even so much as went two a foreign language website run by one of my friends name Metallica, And he does malware removal, and he does it in his native language I believe it's Dutch, as well as in English. Sometimes, because I wanted to have fun I would try to say something in his language, and sometimes it would be wrong, but they were really awesome, and they helped me to learn a lot about malware removal. I also learned a lot about particular people, and how to get along with a lot of them. I would never trade any of that experience for anything in the world, because it made me open my eyes to the fact the fact that there is many people on the world and once you get to meet some people from other countries, you end up getting the same thrill as you make friends here, because once you make a friend like that, you don't lose it, you always have them even when they're not on.

One of the things I always try to do is make myself a better individual, this means that I learn as much as I can about language, customs, and different things. It would be like if I went and said something in English, sometimes something in American English, may mean something different in British English, or maybe something in another language call my such as French maybe a slur or a swear word in their language, but in ours it would be acceptable. you just have to be careful what it is that you you say, And one of the things I'd like to be able to say that I am is a very open minded individual, capable of learning a lot of different things.

i've heard a lot of good things about good old London, but I never was able to make it there. I've seen a lot of things that they show us in movies, read a lot of things in books, and have had friends from the UK, so there's a few times when I'd ask them a question, because I knew they would know the answer, so I wouldn't make myself look like an idiot. When I was in my journey and I still am, I would look at different videos from different sites, looking for different diaper videos and different scenarios. and there are a few that were from the United Kingdom, and it was kind of cool how you would be able to watch the interactions, and their inflections, and the way they spoke, and the way they dealt with it. it's amazing!

Hugs

Love, Brian

9 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Kif

the first time I ever heard of the term Terry, or Terry's, or Terry towel, was when having a discussion with somebody from across the pond. Most towels that you have today are made out of Terry Cloth, so it kinda took me by surprise, But it does make sense that they would call them Terry's or Terry Nappies or whatever they call them. I also understand that there are many other words to describe the same thing in other countries and other languages.

I agree with you that when you set up in your diaper, and you have to be out for a long period of time, unless you're willing to change your diaper at the very first sign that you've wet it, then putting in disposable boosters or Terry liner as you say, would be appropriate, but I don't think a Terry liner would be effective if you only put in one of them. If someone really has to use the diaper, all that will do is cause a problem for the person wearing it, and there won't be any benefit to putting the liner in.......

I've also had people tell me that wearing cloth diapers is really cool. It might be for most people that can afford to be washing them, and afford to purchase them at the beginning, because that is a major outlay just like when I got all of my supplies and mine are disposable. I would rather have a disposable diaper if I'm going to be using them, because it reminds me of when I was a kid, they crinkle, they feel comfortable, and they provide the feeling that I was lacking for some reason. For my story, you probably know that the reason why I was attracted to them is because of the feeling or because of the smell, or because of this triggers that would set me off. because I wasn't born in the generation of cough diapers, and I was born in the early 70s, pampers were prevalent and those are the disposable diapers of the era.

however, I'm sure that it cost diaper is really comfortable. If you have a person that is willing to help you into them, and make sure that you are properly protected, and then either velcroed or pinned in, with the proper plastic pants over the top, I'm sure that it would be really awesome to have those on. A cloth diaper does have its advantages because you can feel being wet, unlike being in a disposable, which is Designed to Wick away wetness so that you don't feel it against your skin. if somebody were to put me in a set of cloth diapers and do it right, i'd probably be feeling the same way that I'd feel if I had a disposable diaper on Like Tykables.

I am all for environmental conservation and all of that stuff, But when you need something that is absorbent and you need something that will keep the wetness away from you, in my opinion the best thing to do is to not to skimp on the product that you make. if you have the right number of diapers on, you can take care of anything that usually happens. most likely, you're not going to be wearing a diaper more than maybe 8 hours if that, And then you're going to change it, it becomes uncomfortable for you, or because of burning or itching or something down below. in my mind, the best thing for me is a disposable diaper, and I have been advocating for companies to remember to make them good, so that you don't have to double and triple up. the reason for this is because as you know you don't double and triple up diapers because that doesn't allow you to do it the right way. If they can give me 300 of a particular product, and pay about $0.02 a diaper, that's effective for them, but I want something that's going to be effective for me, so if I have to use the thing and release my entire bladder both ways, then at least I have something that I can say will hold until I can get to the bathroom and take care of it

I hope you're doing well! I've been enjoying my time off, but I'm kind of itching to get back to work. this Saturday I will take one more day off before I return to my normal schedule. we lost our elevator backup battery system in late December, And they were only able to get here to fix it on the 18th of January, so I will take this weekend off, and then next weekend I will be working in my office for the first time since prior to Christmas. I look forward to hearing from you again! hugs and have a great day ex

Brian

Oh, I don't put them in the diaper! I think there's a misunderstanding. ?

From the inside-out, it's (disposable) diaper -> terry/liner -> plastic pants. 

The terry/liner just catches leaks and odor; like I said, it's not enough on its own to be a diaper at all. It's merely extra insurance (though the extra cushioning is also really helpful when commuting around on my bike).

I *do* also have proper terry cloth flat diapers and have worn many layers of those at night, but daytime practicality is lost for me with the amount of layers and laundry required to be in them. I just use them as night-time liners since they have better coverage than my fitted/contour daytime liners and require pins. In a funny sense, the same combo I use during the day works really well at night too.

Except when traveling. Imma get me some Megamaxes if I can't afford to do some laundry (as the nighttime liners are always at least a little bit wet in spots where the diaper leaks in my sleep). I can tolerate some leaks at night when I'm home, but having them out-and-about just tows the line.? 

• Haha 2