LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Years Resolutions

Lavellan

I know it's a pretty overdone subject, but I'm genuinely curious as to if anyone has a New Years Resolution or at least a goal they want to set for the new year? 

For me, I'm cutting back on sugar by going sugar free for the next two weeks. I've been working on it already. I went from drinking only cafinated beverages all day to water all day and a singular soda with dinner. I hope by setting a smaller goal for 2 weeks I can stick to it and maybe continue it for a month! 

That's a great one! I've heard going sugar free is challenging in the beginning, but rewarding at the same time 

My resolution is journalling, I've tried it in 2022, but only when things go wrong. I'm going to try and set some time at the end of each day, just to decompress on paper, write what's on my mind. I'm hoping this will make me sleep a bit better. 

• Thanks 1

Lose weight & Get tested/treated for insulin resistance

Get a Plastic Potty for In between diaper changes in case I'm not really done so i don't waste diapers

get more cloth diapers

find a Girlfriend or Femboy Boyfriend Caregiver so i can be their little.

find a decent place to move into come march

• Like 1

I was fortunate enough that I set a realistic goal for 2022 and was able to successfully accomplish it. I’m hoping to keep that trend alive this year as well.

In 2022 my goal was to complete three task or events that I have never done before in my life. In 2023, I would like to get back to reading again so I would like to read a minimum of three books and one of them is not allowed to be a self-help book. Any suggestions on good fiction books? Preferably action adventure or comedy. But it cannot be short and cannot be fetish related.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

I just want to try to be kinder to both myself and others. 

Always a good goal to have!

47 minutes ago, Zguy40 said:

I was fortunate enough that I set a realistic goal for 2022 and was able to successfully accomplish it. I’m hoping to keep that trend alive this year as well.

In 2022 my goal was to complete three task or events that I have never done before in my life. In 2023, I would like to get back to reading again so I would like to read a minimum of three books and one of them is not allowed to be a self-help book. Any suggestions on good fiction books? Preferably action adventure or comedy. But it cannot be short and cannot be fetish related.

I'm rereading the Percy Jackson series in prep for the television show. It's a pretty good series and not an intensive read if you want something laid back. 

5 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I want to be more diligent and productive with my writing. Especially now that I have no excuses with school- I've finished my paralegal program, huzzah! 

Congrats!!!

Lose another 25 pounds! It's actually not as daunting as I once would've thought because last year I lost even more than that.

Continue to reconnect with friends and also be a better friend in general.

Reduce my procrastination habits by 34.8%.

Reduce my tendency to be too detailed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, rusty pins said:

Never make resolutions.  I've always thought that was stupid.

I don't.  I think it's a great opportunity to turn over a new leaf in life. Not to mention it's helps those with executive disfunction issues get a starting point. It's a good benchmark for change. 

37 minutes ago, Lavellan said:

I don't.  I think it's a great opportunity to turn over a new leaf in life. Not to mention it's helps those with executive disfunction issues get a starting point. It's a good benchmark for change. 

Agreed! It provides great motivation for starting a goal! (Motivation gets one started, but habit keeps one going, so it's great for starting a new habit and thus reaching a new goal!)

Last year, my goal was to give up sugar - which I have done successfully... apart from the odd biscuit and cake, I don't have any added sugar in my diet - and that includes minerals etc. Over Christmas I did have a glass of Cola, and the buzz from that was out of this world. Now, this year, I want to loose weight and get fit, but that now means excercise - since my diet is almost perfect (except for the Christmas)

22 hours ago, Lavellan said:

I know it's a pretty overdone subject, but I'm genuinely curious as to if anyone has a New Years Resolution or at least a goal they want to set for the new year? 

For me, I'm cutting back on sugar by going sugar free for the next two weeks. I've been working on it already. I went from drinking only cafinated beverages all day to water all day and a singular soda with dinner. I hope by setting a smaller goal for 2 weeks I can stick to it and maybe continue it for a month! 

I might have to try something similar. I think I always fail in my goals because I set them too big.

Edit: Some things I do want to accomplish this year are:
1) Lose weight/ get in better shape (was doing good last year, and lost all progress due to laziness)
2) Pay down my debt (was able to make some progress at the end of last year)
3) Get more practice at the range (I have a bad flinch that I want to overcome)
4) Get my new computer built (I have to work on 2 first for this)

• Like 1

I plan to lose 70 pounds this year. Tired of having the figure of Buddha.

Also, want to pick up my guitars again. They sat quiet a few years ago when I mangled my hand slipping on the ice. My primary acoustic is looking at me from a stand next to my desk. She quietly nags me about how much she misses me.

9 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

No resolve.  Just never even think about it unless someone says something and I ignore them.  If pressed I state my opinion of it.  Don't care.

giphy.gif.2c12eec1f7a35558552a893b8bc3ec9b.gif

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

No, because I never make new years resolutions, period.

I see nothing wrong with this. If someone wants to change something about themselves or their life, they will do it regardless of having a certain day roll around (New Years). I personally don't like calling them New Years Resolutions, because it makes it sound like the only reason you're deciding to change is because of January 1st.

• Like 1

To some, New Years Resolutions are similar to a lot of good intentions like :-

• joining a gym / health club .... and never attending / using the excercise facilities
  • starting a diet ... tomorrow
  • buying excercies equipment ... and letting it be buried in a spare room / original boxes and never used
  • creating a bucket list ... and not addressing any item on same

Unless one makes a little effort, the good intention is useless. Research has found that without a goal, people have no reason for living and as a result, shortly after they quit working, they die. There are a list of Blue Zones around the world where the people living there as compared to the rest of the world, live longer and more active lives. Some research correlate with having 'something to do' as partially the reason for living longer.

This, alone, drives me to make resolutions, not only for New Year, but for every day in the year. I can see @rusty pins's logic of not having a New years resolution, as probably for him, he has relevant daily goals.

• Like 1