LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Merry Christmas!

DailyDi

I also would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!   Regardless of whether you're going local or whether you're traveling long distance, regardless of the weather, please be careful because most of these temperatures are still pretty low, and probably and probably won't be too high until sometime next week.

Everyone stay warm safe and have a happy holiday season! they say that the weather has to get worse before it gets better, well I figure based on what I've seen from the two days Regarding the weather, I guess better days are coming, with at least a warm up by midweek or end of the week. everybody stay warm safe and happy! enjoy your holiday season with those who are close to you or that love you!

Brian

• Like 1

Cookie sheets on the Gingerbread man’s bed is ok, as long as it’s not a hot bed! ? 
Funny picture, thanks Mikey. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

And to everyone here, ?MERRY CHRISTMAS ? ? HAPPY HANUKKAH ?, And, or HAPPY HOLIDAY! 
Enjoy who you are with. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nollaig shona daoibh go léir agus beannachtaí an tSéasúir

On 12/25/2022 at 2:58 PM, babykeiff said:
Heading Translation:Merry Christmas to you all and Season's blessings

Beannachtaí na Nollaig agus Bliain Nua faoi shéan's faoi shonas go gach daoine, agus na teaghlaigh agus cairde i gcéin agus i gcóngar

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to every person, and their families and friends everywhere.

I must have put the original post and subject in the wrong sub-section.