LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diaper check

Many of us get our diapers checked by our partners.  But it always seems to come at the worst time .  mostly when we are in the middle of something.  Couldn't it be done  before bath time or mealtime.  Les bothersome.

14 minutes ago, herb330 said:

Many of us get our diapers checked by our partners.  But it always seems to come at the worst time .  mostly when we are in the middle of something.  Couldn't it be done  before bath time or mealtime.  Les bothersome.

@herb330

this would determine or be determined by person who is doing the diaper check. most times when you are a real adult baby common meaning that you have a dynamic with your partner that says that she is responsible and also the one that decides if and when you get a change, Diaper checks are done at the discretion of your partner wherever and whenever they feel the need. This could be while you're eating or before you eat, or at anytime they feel it is appropriate.

I agree that doing it an inopportune times can be annoying, because you're trying to do something and your partner wants to make sure that you are checked, and make sure that you're a clean and dry.  Most of the time, we usually go to the restroom either when we get up in the morning, before we go to bed at night, or possibly possibly after we eat. a diaper check would be appropriate at those type of times, especially since it probably would mean that they would have to change you anyway.

Brian

It is done at the worst possible moment to show who is the Queen around here

• Like 1

There is probably a reason for when you get your diaper checked!  Your mommy or whomever probably smelled that you had messed in your diaper or knows how long you have been in that same diaper and figures it may be time for a diaper change.  You, on the other hand don't care how wet and messy you may be and are content to keep playing or doing whatever you are doing.  Therefore, unless you say, "I need a diaper change" to someone, which is unlikely, that person will just have to periodically check your diaper to see how wet and messy you are.  After all, you don't just wet and mess your diapers at mealtime or bath time.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

That's the idea.  A reminder that someone else is in charge of you diapers.  Same with changes.   It's fun when your boy or girl gets annoyed it time for a diaper change just like a toddler that want to keep playing

If someone else is in charge of your diaper, then, well, your gonna have to put up with diaper checks. After all, they are in charge of such, thus they need to check now and again to see the state of your diaper.  You gave that up to them, you kinda gave up to right not to have them giveing you diaper checks. Or changing your diaper when its conveniant for them, not nesicerily when you want your diaper changed.

• 1 month later...

Mommy (my wife) checks me for wetness and sometimes changes me into a fresh diaper even when I'm not wet.  Her is a maternal presence has come to define our marriage and a for Mommy To check my diaper is is an element of  protective nurturing love.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, puffy_bottom said:

I recently started to have my diaper changed mostly by my partner but am still asking for changes. I want to be checked more often and have the changes happen when they determine I should be.

Have you discussed this with your partner?