LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Black Friday sales at Rearz and InControl

I’ve been waiting for this sale to stock up on onesies. As I move increasingly into 24/7 territory they are  an invaluable tool for keeping diapers on the down-low in work and social functions. Might grab a case of diapers while I’m at it 

• Like 2

The onesie sounds awesome.  I sleep only with shorts on as I don't like all the binding from pjs.  After I go to the bathroom, my inner core is dumping all the heat to the outer part of the body to stay warm and then when I get back in bed, I am way too hot in bed (and sometimes turn on the ceiling fan).  Wonder what my wife would think of this.

Pretty good deal on Incontrol site... Barry's at CDN $2.77 ea.  (3 case discount added)
$2.16  for Originals which are a great and quite slimmer (but VERY thirsty) 5000ml day weight diaper. The addition of Incontrol booster puts it at equal to or a bit more than Barry in performance, and $2.91 each giving you a choice of thinner and more discrete if wanted, or max 12 hour work day absorbancy in the same diaper for $0.14 more.

Tough decision, the Originals with recently updated core and great price point are tempting but don't quite do the job for a heavy 16-1800ml 12 hour day, and 'sign off' at around 1400 ml.  I rarely have an issue with the bulk of a 'Barry' for every day use and they are solid up to 1800 with no more than the occasional minor inner thigh press out leak, so may just keep it simple (no extra steps in the morning with boosters) and continue with my go to Barry (Elite)  

1 hour ago, diapered 4 ever said:

Pretty good deal on Incontrol site... Barry's at CDN $2.77 ea.  (3 case discount added)
$2.16  for Originals which are a great and quite slimmer (but VERY thirsty) 5000ml day weight diaper. The addition of Incontrol booster puts it at equal to or a bit more than Barry in performance, and $2.91 each giving you a choice of thinner and more discrete if wanted, or max 12 hour work day absorbancy in the same diaper for $0.14 more.

Tough decision, the Originals with recently updated core and great price point are tempting but don't quite do the job for a heavy 16-1800ml 12 hour day, and 'sign off' at around 1400 ml.  I rarely have an issue with the bulk of a 'Barry' for every day use and they are solid up to 1800 with no more than the occasional minor inner thigh press out leak, so may just keep it simple (no extra steps in the morning with boosters) and continue with my go to Barry (Elite)  

I find a straight-forward Barry to be less drama than fooling around with boosters for a work day scenario.  That price is pretty good to.  Best unit price I can manage this side of the planet is a unit price of CAD3.17 (based on a double-case order although that DOES include shipping).  Having lost the "Halloween" battle here in Australia (it seems we now "do" Halloween), we're now getting bombarded with "Black Friday" sales stuff (I reckon it's a matter of time before big stores are force-feeding us "Thanksgiving") but it seems that the local nappy suppliers missed the memo here.