LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Leaked In Public?

Hi All,

I was just Wondering If Anyone Has Ever Leaked in Public, and if You Have, How did You handle the Situtation? The Couple of times that I Have Leaked Thank God it Wasn't Very Heavy of a Leak. Anyway Looking forward to the Input.

Yes, sadly I must admit to "getting it wrong" a couple of times by not wearing an absorbant enough Nappy and the result has been an "overflow" problem resulting in either wet marks around the back of my rear or dribbles (in one extreme instance) rolling down the inside of my trousers. :blush:

Fortunately I always try to wear clothes that do not show water marks for those fortunately rare times when leaks occur. :badmood:

I usually always go out with a pair of Plastic Pants on as this gives you an advance warning of the rising tide in one's Nappy ! :Crylol:

Dont think I have ever leaked so badly that someone has really noticed other than once at work I flooded my chair and had to claim that I had spilt coffee all over it !

Not a leak, but a flood. I recently relocated almost 1500 miles and drove my car there. I usually wear Depends or cloth with plastic pants but I decided to use really good diapers for my trip so I ordered a bag of Bambinos. I tried them out before hand and they really worked great. I decided not to wear a pair of plastic pants over because I didn't want to have to remove my slacks to change and if the diaper leaked I wouldn't want to keep tha wet plastic pants on with a clean diaper. I brought food in the car with me so I only had to stop for gas and everything was going great. I knew I was soaked but I thought the diaper was taking care of everything but it was leaking badly into my slacks and seat. I stopped for gas at a station during the day and when I got out of the car my whole a** was soaked :blush: . My gas was on empty and I had no choice so I stood with my back against the car and filled the tank. I realized I couldn't possibly go into the gas station/convenience store to use the bathroom to change so I just got back into the car and back onto the highway. I found a rest area with parking in front and behind the building so I drove around the back and backed into a secluded spot and put the sunshade in my winshield for a little privacy and changed right there in the car. I had a suitcase with clothes on my back seat and pulled out clean slacks and dried the leather seat with the dry legs of my wet slacks then put the dry ones on over my now dry diaper. At that point I got out of the car and threw my wet bambino into a trash can. It felt like it weighed 5 pounds. Talk about learning the hard way, there's just no substitite to changing often no matter what diaper I'm wearing.

Freda

Unfortunately once really bad...

I was semi new the the diaper scene and definitely new to wearing in public. Me and my girlfriend went to see Be Cool with John Travolta. I figured I wanted to be safe so i double diapered but this was before i knew to cut slits in the first one. So halfway through the movie i noticed my jeans were pretty soaked, but luckily then pretty much dried up by the end. We hit the nearest changing room and she changed me out of my mess lol

• 1 month later...

Warning.. Long post.

There were a few times when I have peed my pants out in public. This was when I was job searching and I did not have any diapers to go with me. This was untill I had picked up some temporaray jobs and had got paid so that I can finally go out and buy some diapers so that I can wear them while I was job searching. Sometimes I had often found my self using them quite often while I was out looking for work. Some other times I had forgotten to wear a diaper and after a couple of hours of searching I had to use some specail money to buy me some pants and some diapers and I thrown my current pants in my backpack and the package as well and had worn my new pants and diaper which I had to go into the restroom's handicapped stall so that I could have the success that I needed Lucily this was only once. This was all up untill I have landed me a job in the same place that I am in. The last time was when I was having a sneezing attack on my way home from the place which is now my job but then was a perspective employer and I had just wet my self terribelly bad after the interview. Funny thing is that I had used the restroom after the interview and after that I had gone to the bus stop and while waiting for the bus which seemed to be hours. I had a blunt sneezing attack and wham! I was very wet so I had just got to the store picked me up some diapers and gone home and used them at work. because to me during my first 3 to 4 weeks that place was such a maze to me and I am talking A maze from hell. Now the place is very familliar to me and I have been there since October / 13 / 2005 and is still there.

Soo yeah.

Yes, I have. I was in Walmart wearing a diaper with a depends booster. I was pretty sure that the diaper and booster would hold until I got back home, but it leaked and a little dripped out onto the floor. A young mom and her two little chidren were in the same isle. The children were giggling and the mother gave me a very disgusted look and rushed her children away. I ran to the bathroom holding up my diaper, and fortunely I was carrying a spare! :blush:

• 2 months later...

I did a few times, usually when I was out on my daily walk, and a few times ran into the neighbors, and they wanted to chat, and I was leaking down my legs, and after i left them checked the back of my pants, and shure enough I had a big wet spot on the back of each leg, hopefully they didn't notice, but if they did they din't say anything.

I did a few times, usually when I was out on my daily walk, and a few times ran into the neighbors, and they wanted to chat, and I was leaking down my legs, and after i left them checked the back of my pants, and shure enough I had a big wet spot on the back of each leg, hopefully they didn't notice, but if they did they din't say anything.

^ Maybe they just thought your legs were sweating really bad? :rolleyes:

I've really only had one leak in public and that would have been while I was working. I work with the public and we're required to wear khaki pants.... wet spots show up really well on khakis. Thankfully, I wear my pants baggy enough that it didn't show. I wasn't able to change until after I got home about two hours later. I just flooded my diaper and that's what caused it to leak... but I stopped as soon as I realized it was leaking.

"I just posted about leaking at the movies yesterday,but the worst experience was a messy leak.I was caught in a traffic jam for several hours on the way home from an AB/DL lunceon.My diaper was already wet. After an or so, I could no longer hold back the poop I'd been holding all day. I lifted my bottom and pushed. There was no stopping the mess that erupted into my diaper, and while it wasn't liquid,it wasn't far from that state. I also peed while I was at it. It was over an hour and a half before I was finally able to get moving again and another hour and a half to get home, sitting in all of that mushy poop. Fortunately it was dark when I got home because the entire seat of my jeans was wet, and it wasn't all from pee.

• 1 month later...

Not too long ago, I didn't realize my diaper had a little tear in it. I wet my diaper, and suddenly, I felt pee running down both my legs to a puddle under my skirt.

"I recently relocated almost 1500 miles and drove my car there. I usually wear Depends or cloth with plastic pants but I decided to use really good diapers for my trip so I ordered a bag of Bambinos. I tried them out before hand and they really worked great. I decided not to wear a pair of plastic pants over because I didn't want to have to remove my slacks to change and if the diaper leaked I wouldn't want to keep tha wet plastic pants on with a clean diaper. I brought food in the car with me so I only had to stop for gas and everything was going great."

Does anyone else think that it sounds like he was in astronaut training?? ;-)

Yup - I sure have! But I usually wear black jeans or some other sort of dark pants. What to do? Sit on a towel in the car, turn the vent on hot and point it at the wet spot, and go driving for a while ...... LOL

I remembered just now my most embrassing time leaking.I had worn 4-21x40 cloth diapers and Gerber toddler size plastic pants almost 24/7 for a week exscept to work. Then went shopping at the Mall without wearing plastic pants over my diaper and under my older light colored jeans. I was in the middle of Belks when it hit me to pee. Since wearing 24/7/week I didnot think about it till I felt it running down my legs after wetting the whole front of my jeans. I looked down and could feel my face turn RED;as I also heard "GIGGLES". I looked up to see a couple of teenage girls and their Mom staring. I ran to the car!where I'm glad I had spare clothes.I never forgot my plastic pants after that. :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

Only tiny leakes for the most part but when one afternoon as I was finishing work I thought I should have a change before jumping on the train home, for some insane reason I put on one of the then brand new Tena Flex which was probably my first mistake, my second mistake was sitting down for most of the train trip (usually I would have to fight for a seat on the trip home.)

About 20 minutes still to go on the trip home the guy sitting opposite me started laughing while looking down at my crotch :blush: a stain was very slowly spreading out from both sides on the inside of my thighs. I actually waited out the rest of the 20 minute trip home in the same seat (and yes when I got up it was slightly damp so I put a newspaper on it.)

Those Tena Flex were absolutely awful, I actually used pretty much the rest of the pack that night changing often and trying to judge how much they could hold (about as much as your supermarket depends which I would guess is just shy of thimblefull) and where they leaked from (actually that was easy it was all over the nappy and the crazy belt system wicked up the rest to soak whatever I was wearing on the top ROFL.)

I have once, while driving home from an AgePlay party no less. I really wet my diaper at the party, and figured I'd change on the road.

I thought my Bambino had a little more room in it, and it probably did, but not while I was sitting and driving... it leaked out into the pants. So, I had to change in a gas station... covering my wet pants with my diaper bag going in and out.

• 1 year later...

You can't have worn diapers for as long as I have without having leaked in public. During my early 20's when I really began going out in public in diapers I was reluctant to carry any spare diapers so when I had wet myself it was time to be heading home. Unfortunately that isn't always how life works so there were more than just a few times when my diaper would have to cope with repeated wettings and more often than not my diaper would begin to leak at the end of the second wetting, if I was out long enough to subject my diaper to 3 wettings the third would usually just pass straight through the diaper and down my legs or even pour straight through the crotch of my pants. I can distinctly remember being on the dance floor of a night club, slow dancing with my friend Sadie when a fateful third wetting took place, both of us were drunk enough that we didn't care that urine was streaming down my legs and when the song ended we left the bar and walked the 12 blocks back to her apartment where she changed me.

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I was just Wondering If Anyone Has Ever Leaked in Public, and if You Have, How did You handle the Situtation? The Couple of times that I Have Leaked Thank God it Wasn't Very Heavy of a Leak. Anyway Looking forward to the Input.

someone else mentioned you cant be in diapers for long if you havent leaked in public, since i have been diaperd for 22 years and the last 9 years needed to be 24/7 it happens. usualy its not a big deal if you can change soon when it starts as small wetspots are hard to see and dry quickly, i might not realise my diaper is wet but i KNOW when it leaks. the worst that ever happened to me was during a long flight the molicare i was wearing became full and about the time i realised i needed to change the fasten seat belt sign came on as we where about to hit some severe turbulence. it stayed on for the rest of the flight another 1 1/2 hours so I had no abilty to change, ( i didnt want to change on the plane but knew i needed to) but by the time we landed and got to the terminal my diapers was so full that when i stood up a Major flood happened down my pants and i looked and my seat was completely soaked. the entire back of my pants where soaked and my shoes sloshed i was that wet and of course i was wearing tan khacki's so there was no way to hid it.... as i walked past the flight attendant i told her about my seat and she was very kind and mentioned that it actually happens alot and that they carry spare cushions onboard for that very reason.... the bathrooms where no where near the gate so i had to walk thru the airport and I know MANY people HAD to see my soaked pants and to make things worse was the bathroom was FULl and i had to wait inline for a stall... a really bad DAY... but nobody said anything and I had spare pants and diapers with me so i was able to change those..but i didnt have dry shoes.....oh well I havent worn molicare since and havent had a really bad leak since...knock on wood... but it WILL happen to everybody but always be prepared for a leak and a plan for a change when out and about. if you wear and wet in public.

It happens all the time. I just try to deal with it in a timely manner. Luckily, leaks normally show up at the top, which is covered by my shirt, or down between my legs near my butt, which people aren't generally going to pay attention to. It's leaking while sitting in a chair that's the most embarrassing, because if it's any chair with a cushion, it's going to show...unless it's a black chair...hmmm.