LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Surgical modifications for ABDL?

It's an interesting question. I probably would not modify myself surgically for "this", even if I could find a doctor who would cooperate, say, in Mexico, for cash, and the surgery gets performed in a shipping container in international waters. However, if they offered urethral sphincter Botox that could render you urinary incontinent for a few months before wearing off, and if the procedure didn't cost $12000, or, wasn't performed in a running van by a guy who is also an unlicensed tattoo artist, I'd probably want try it. I don't have "incontinence desires", per se, I just like wearing diapers all the time, but, having the opportunity to actually live the life I'm "play-acting" would be too intriguing to resist.   

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

It's an interesting question. I probably would not modify myself surgically for "this", even if I could find a doctor who would cooperate, say, in Mexico, for cash, and the surgery gets performed in a shipping container in international waters. However, if they offered urethral sphincter Botox that could render you urinary incontinent for a few months before wearing off, and if the procedure didn't cost $12000, or, wasn't performed in a running van by a guy who is also an unlicensed tattoo artist, I'd probably want try it. I don't have "incontinence desires", per se, I just like wearing diapers all the time, but, having the opportunity to actually live the life I'm "play-acting" would be too intriguing to resist.   

How dare you speak badly about unlicensed tattoo artists operating out of a running van!!!

Would you feel differently if they shut the engine off first?  ?????

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, WehavePi314 said:

How about for general convenience on top of it?  Imagine not having to deal with shaving any more.

This opens up another line of thought for me. I'd never thought about hair removal, but having it lasered off "down there" would be damned convenient. I was never one for "manscaping" before I started wearing diapers, but it's way easier to stay clean down there if the jungle has been cut back. It's not a procedure that most of us enjoy, I'm sure. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

How dare you speak badly about unlicensed tattoo artists operating out of a running van!!!

Would you feel differently if they shut the engine off first?  ?????

I just hate when the van hits potholes while I'm getting a new tattoo. The police chases aren't much fun either.

There is this stent they can put into your bladder that allows you to pee by putting a magnet close to it.
This way you can be pee without control, but also have some control by taking away the magnet. 
Afaik it doesn't require any surgery.  

Permanent hair removal doesn't require surgery either. 

If I could get a proper vagina, I would trade in my penis.  No benefit having one. 

• Like 2
  1. As others have said, permanent full body hair removal, although I would keep the hair on my head.
  2. Severing of the nerves that control the external bladder and anal sphincters. (These nerves aren't developed in babies and toddlers, hence why they have no control.)
  3. Gender reassignment so I would be a girl.
  4. And in the realm of fantasy...have my height reduced to about 90cm and weight to about 15 kilograms.
6 hours ago, jacob said:

Severing of the nerves that control the external bladder and anal sphincters. (These nerves aren't developed in babies and toddlers, hence why they have no control.)

False.

Babies and toddlers can have full control, they just doesn't know any better, and they don't learn until someone teaches them. 

• Like 1
On 11/19/2022 at 7:40 AM, Dubious said:

False.

Babies and toddlers can have full control, they just doesn't know any better, and they don't learn until someone teaches them. 

Not true. Until nerve myelination is complete, a very young child has no control. You can try to teach all you like, but if the nerves aren't properly developed, you're wasting your time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 4:17 PM, steveg said:

I dream about having a stent permanently fixed so i never wake up with urge to pee again. Grated it only about half the time these day 

Maybe on the same order having a small external valve to open for peeing - no excessive urethral plumbing piping tubing.

This would permit peeing on demand when convenient.

In a sexless sense - just remove the penis and testicles (flat front apt) and have that small external valve.

Now about the poop shoot that presents a not so simple an application - continued diaper and/or potty use still required. 

I would ask for complete incontinence, urine and bowel. I would constantly weep and dribble urine and have passive bowel incontinence, I would want to be heavily tranquillised so I'm confused and drooling, having to wear bibs. I would want sexual dysfunction so I wouldn't ever be able to get an erection again. To live in a nursing home and be cared for.

• Like 2