LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What kind of scent that triggers your ABDL/Little side.

I'm curious about this, because today the wife and I went out of town for dinner with her mother and her brothers family and there's a soap shop next to the restaurant, and we went into it. I was browsing there homemade candles smelling them, from coffee to Smokey Mountain scents, and i saw that they had Baby Powder Scent and I was excited, so I took a hod whiff of it and I went to my little space and my on the back of my neck stood straight up and I felt so happy and little with every whiff I took. ( but I had keep my cool on the outside obviously lol) and I was wondering what scents or even sights or sounds that triggers you?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Demon-hunter said:

I'm curious about this, because today the wife and I went out of town for dinner with her mother and her brothers family and there's a soap shop next to the restaurant, and we went into it. I was browsing there homemade candles smelling them, from coffee to Smokey Mountain scents, and i saw that they had Baby Powder Scent and I was excited, so I took a hod whiff of it and I went to my little space and my on the back of my neck stood straight up and I felt so happy and little with every whiff I took. ( but I had keep my cool on the outside obviously lol) and I was wondering what scents or even sights or sounds that triggers you?

@Demon-hunter

there are three particular scents that could throw me right into little space: one of them is original scent baby powder like you would find Johnson and Johnson carrying. The second sent would be baby lotion, and usually that would be lavender and chamomile. The third and final sent that would send me right into orbit, would be if somebody were to be able to pull a 70s or 80s diaper from pampers that still had the scent that 70s diapers held when I was a kid.

I guess the reason why that this happens to me is because of the fact that there are strong reactions and strong emotions that occur when I actually smell that. I have fond memories of my brother, or my friends who were little ones when I was a youngster myself. It's a shame that they took the perfume out of the diapers, but I understand why, because really there was no need to have diapers smell like that, because it wasn't really helping the kid. Additionally, anything that was abnormally sweet smelling, could probably be something that could cause allergic reactions, or other problems , and we don't want that either . Additionally, as far as I understand it, the smell the old diapers used to have like the pampers, were put in there , and from what I understand , we're there for the parents benefit, because it made it smell clean and fresh , especially after someone used a diaper and used it to its fullest extent .

as I said every time I smell something like those three cents, it sends me right back to childhood: when I ended up having friends that were still in diapers, or was with someone who was watching little ones, I'd always remember what that smell meant: it meant that you were little and that you didn't have to worry about anything, because someone would take care of you. I guess smells like that are what are part of any childhood, but when you have fond memories of that one cent or more, it can throw you right back into your little self, and not only that can bring back memories of a time long past.

Luckily however, you're never too old to be young, so that doesn't bother me so much: I like the smells that those three scents  elicit, so I wouldn't be surprised if maybe there are other smells that are closer to the old style pampers, but anything that can come close would probably put me right over the edge in a good way

Brian

Baby powder, pee that has dried on something, and rubber. They also make me feel very feminine

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Baby powder, pee that has dried on something, and rubber. They also make me feel very feminine

Now see pee smell, especially stall pee smell triggers me too in both little space and  diaper lover side 

3 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Now see pee smell, especially stall pee smell triggers me too in both little space and  diaper lover side 

11 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

Nice, only baby powder triggers me, but wipes can do that too sometimes

Baby powder as well for me but even though i dont have a little side at all, it still makes my mind think diapers 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

By far and away it's baby powder. Second would be the suttle/mild scent of a slightly used diaper, especially mixed with the the scent of powder. This reminds me that I am little and I actually use diapers.

This is very true to me 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Young1 said:

Baby powder as well for me but even though i dont have a little side at all, it still makes my mind think diapers 

Plus the fact that you're in Diapers 24/7 now. That's gotta feel REALLY good!??????♥️??

• Like 1

#1 for me is baby powder scent, for sure. I was raised in Pampers so that scent is deeply rooted within my emotions. Someone here pointed out to me a while back that the makers of Pampers also make Secret women's deodorant, which is available in a baby powder scent, so I bought one ("Secret PH Balance") and compared it to the smell inside a new bag of Pampers that I had on hand, and it was spot-on. Now, I like to anoint every fresh diaper with a swipe of Secret around the waist, so that they all have that scent. I also use baby powder-scented baby powder, obviously, and baby powder-scented diaper cream. 

I would say that the "clean plastic" scent of a new bag of ABDL diapers also smells good to me, as does the vinyl scent of new plastic pants. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

#1 for me is baby powder scent, for sure. I was raised in Pampers so that scent is deeply rooted within my emotions. Someone here pointed out to me a while back that the makers of Pampers also make Secret women's deodorant, which is available in a baby powder scent, so I bought one ("Secret PH Balance") and compared it to the smell inside a new bag of Pampers that I had on hand, and it was spot-on. Now, I like to anoint every fresh diaper with a swipe of Secret around the waist, so that they all have that scent. I also use baby powder-scented baby powder, obviously, and baby powder-scented diaper cream. 

I would say that the "clean plastic" scent of a new bag of ABDL diapers also smells good to me, as does the vinyl scent of new plastic pants. 

I agree and thanks for the scent tip. 

• Like 2

All the fans of the original baby powder would like the scent of Market Basket baby powder and the ALWAYS MY BABY powder sold by  STOP 8 SHOP

that would also love the smell of BabyDoll Grooming and Cleaning

• Like 1

For me the scents that trigger my little space is baby powder and scented baby wipes and of course, that classic baby Diapee smell. Also, that crinkly baby diaper sound when my little baby diaper butt is on the move!???♥️??????♥️?????

• Like 2
13 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

For me the scents that trigger my little space is baby powder and scented baby wipes and of course, that classic baby Diapee smell. Also, that crinkly baby diaper sound when my little baby diaper butt is on the move!???♥️??????♥️?????

Hard agree, and when all three are combined, it's like magic in the air :blush:

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

There are quite a few for me, but two of the most triggering are.

Scented baby wipes, not alcohol wipes or other cleaning wipes. There is a really specific scent a babywipe gives off that's hard to describe, it's comforting and always makes me feel really little 

A freshly baked cake in the oven, my mum used to bake a lot when I was a child, it reminds me of those times she would cut off a slice when it was still steaming, and I would eat it while watching some quality cartoons before getting ready for school.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, lil_stinkie said:

There are quite a few for me, but two of the most triggering are.

Scented baby wipes, not alcohol wipes or other cleaning wipes. There is a really specific scent a babywipe gives off that's hard to describe, it's comforting and always makes me feel really little 

A freshly baked cake in the oven, my mum used to bake a lot when I was a child, it reminds me of those times she would cut off a slice when it was still steaming, and I would eat it while watching some quality cartoons before getting ready for school.

Me too buddy, I LOVE scented baby wipes. Those ALWAYS brought out my little side, and fresh diapers with that fresh BABY diaper smell.????♥️???? It's so intoxicating!????♥️????? And I LOVE cakes too!???

• Like 1

I'm not an AB but I do love the scent of baby powder.  I always sprinkle some into my fresh diapers just before I put them on.  I also get a bit of a charge out of stale pee smell on clothing and bed sheets.  I was a prolific bedwetter so that scent always seemed to be around.