LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Infernum Infantem - Epilogue (4/23/23)

1 minute ago, YourFNF said:

It would be curious to see where I wind up actually.... I was raised Christian but rejected that shit hard. I'm an atheist leaning agnostic with pagan tendencies but don't really like capital "B", "Believe" in any thing in particular. I basically have an attitude that it's a coin toss what happens after. So would it just be lottery for me? Or would my GF being a witch and claiming personal insight that she shared effect things?

As an athiest myself I guess eternal nothingness for me. Although reincarnation always had an appeal to me.

*nods* Probably same. If I do wind up in hell though I'd probably be like "Huh... So is this like a manifestation of my own guilt thing or is El just really pissy about the whole apostasy business? Or is the fucker actually queerphobic? Cause if so that bastard can come down and fight me..."

😅😆🤷‍♀️

11 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Somehow I'm actually not surprised? Knowing that an afterlife is on the table means death doesn't end the narrative necessarily.

Also I feel like Vic's reaction on dying would basically be mine, or I might go full catharsis breakdown. I think it would a coin toss for me.

Also the fuck is this about a pig and an ice cream truck? *confused head tilt* 😅😆

Exactly ^_^

Just thought of a random afterlife idea that someone may come up with when they're high :P

7 minutes ago, TerranV said:

The conversation with Death reminded me of Discworld. 

I'm gonna guess that Lucy herself is Nia's big sis.

Awww thank you! I'm glad you think so.

This series, along with my style of humour, is definitely influenced by Pratchett and Gaiman. I've always been a big fan of their work and I think I share a lot of their sense of humour. I know quite a few English authors have a similar sense of humour too.

Interesting theory!

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

It would be curious to see where I wind up actually.... I was raised Christian but rejected that shit hard. I'm an atheist leaning agnostic with pagan tendencies but don't really like capital "B", "Believe" in any thing in particular. I basically have an attitude that it's a coin toss what happens after. So would it just be lottery for me? Or would my GF being a witch and claiming personal insight that she shared effect things?

Yep! Very Gaiman and Pratchett inspired. I could definitely see the influence.

Well in this universe I've created I doubt you'd go to heaven, as you don't believe in it and so far have no proof of its existence. So you'd go to wherever you believe exists, or may exist. Or maybe you'd go to where your GF believes.

2 minutes ago, TerranV said:

As an athiest myself I guess eternal nothingness for me. Although reincarnation always had an appeal to me.

Maybe it's eternal nothingness... or maybe whatever set up this system would put you through the cycle again, with reincarnation.

I guess that's something that could be talked about in a future book... ^_^

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

*nods* Probably same. If I do wind up in hell though I'd probably be like "Huh... So is this like a manifestation of my own guilt thing or is El just really pissy about the whole apostasy business? Or is the fucker actually queerphobic? Cause if so that bastard can come down and fight me..."

😅😆🤷‍♀️

XD

1 minute ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Or maybe you'd go to where your GF believes.

Whelp Asgard or Hell here we come 😅😆🤷‍♀️. Since she mostly works with Norse and good old Lucy..

According to her for hell the coast is lovely but avoid the interior dessert 😅🤷‍♀️

Poor poor Nia. Her GF spending an eternity in Hell, being tortured. I bet her Hell, since she's a mommy, would dressed and treated as the baby. 😏 or that's my fantasy getting out again lol

My hell would be working in that office for the rest of time, never to leave the office just work 24/7. But for me it probably would something similar to the way its done in "dead like me", i always hoped it will be this way.  Aside from that I have a feeling that Nia and Vic wont be separated for too long and somehow it will be a good ending for both.

12 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

And people thought I wouldn't let her die... 😈

*waddles away, crinkling and laughing*

Well she's not dead so long and I plug my ears and cover my eyes "lalalalalllalalalala, I can't hear you!"

Still betting there’s a loophole or something that will get Vic back to the world of the living. Maybe big sis (Lucy?) has some sway since Vic is Nia’s GF. I mean if Lucy is the Prince(ss) of Darkness, shouldn’t Nia be the Child of Darkness?? Work with me here…I’m in denial.

I love that you’ve continued the bureaucratic Hell theme literally all the way to the end of Vic’s experience. I’ll be interested to see from whose perspective the next chapter is seen.

1 hour ago, FloridaKid said:

Still betting there’s a loophole or something that will get Vic back to the world of the living. Maybe big sis (Lucy?) has some sway since Vic is Nia’s GF. I mean if Lucy is the Prince(ss) of Darkness, shouldn’t Nia be the Child of Darkness?? Work with me here…I’m in denial.

Actually i could see that being the case...maybe we are both in denial. On the other hand both could just live in hell...

Chapter 36: Loss

-Nia-

Infernum Infantem – LittleFallenPrincess

My heart shattered into a million pieces as Victoria’s lifeless body collapsed to the floor.

“Restrain her! Quickly!” Geoff screamed, knowing he had just fucked up.

The other cultists ran over to me as Geoff grabbed me and pulled me backwards, towards the altar, grabbing the chains from the altar along the way.

I wanted to fight. 

I wanted to scream. 

I wanted to cry. 

I wanted to give up.

I wanted so many things, but all these feelings inside were fighting for control. Each one wanting to be the dominant emotion. Do I fight? Do I give up now that Vic is dead? Do I flee? I wanted all of the above, but I couldn’t decide which one.

“Chains on, now! We can still perform the ritual! Get her strapped down!”

Carmine and Lucius grabbed my arms and put the chains around my wrists, pulling me back down onto the altar. And as I lay there on my back, still in shock, Auron and Raven bound my feet.

“There. Right. Places, quickly!” Geoff cried out. “And on three. One… Two…”

Before he could finish, he quickly looked down at me with a smirky little fucking grin and whispered down to me.

“Bitch deserved it. And you’re next.” Looking back up, he put on a straight face and finished the count. “Three.”

There.

That was it.

That was what I needed.

Fury. 

Fury was the emotion on the menu tonight. And these power-hungry fucks were going to be fed it whether they like it or not. It’s like prune juice, just… less messy afterwards.

“BITCH DESERVED WHAT?” I screamed out.

Everyone in the circle, before they could even start chanting, took a step back, outside of the binding circle.

Power filled my body, fuelling my rage as I pulled against the chains with all my might, snapping them as if they were made of paper. First my arms, then my legs. I felt stronger than I had ever felt before. But then I have never had the love of my life ripped away from me. I guess this is how Victoria felt after Anna…

Snapping the cuffs off my wrists and ankles with my bare hands, and dropping them off the sides of the altar,  I looked around at the faces of the murderers who had taken Vic from me and tried to end the world.

They knew they couldn’t go near me now. They knew this ritual was a bust. So whilst I was stuck in the binding circle, they all shuffled off quickly to the cellar door.

And in the doorway…

…Was Beatrice.

With tears in her eyes, Beatrice grinned at the swarm of cultists running at her, quickly shutting the door and locking it, preventing them from escaping.

‘Thanks Bea.’

“She’s still stuck in the circle. We just… need to find another way out…” Geoff said, fear taking control of his voice.

“WHERE? THERE ISN'T ANYWHERE! THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY OUT!” Raven screamed at him.

“Just let me think… we’re safe… for now.”

Whilst they were bickering, I slowly turned around on the altar so that I was sitting on the edge with my legs dangling over it, taking deep breaths, trying to figure out how I was going to get out of this circle… and over to them.

‘Well… let’s try just walking out I guess…? Then I can figure it out from there.’

I slowly descended off the altar, until my bare feet touched the cold cellar floor again, bringing back memories of the first night I arrived here.

Walking slowly to the edge of the binding circle, I looked around at it, trying to find flaws in it, any possible errors made that would mean I could escape…

…But there weren’t any.

“FUCK!” I screamed, taking a swing for the invisible wall that was blocking me from escaping the magic circle.

My fist thrust forward.

Past the circle.

The momentum of the punch threw the rest of my body forward.

Past the circle.

Carmine, on the other side of the room, was watching me the whole time and tapped Geoff on the shoulder, before pointing directly at me as I stood there, shocked by the ability to pass through the circle that should have kept me imprisoned.

“HOW?! THAT CIRCLE WAS PERFECT!” Geoff screamed out in absolute terror now.

‘What… the… fuck?’ I thought to myself before realising I was now… free.

Looking up at my prey… this was going to be more satisfying than teaching those nerds in Hell a lesson. This… was revenge.

“YOU!” I cried out, pointing directly at Geoff. I looked over at Vic’s lifeless body and another surge of fury ran through me. Her beautiful face… her beautiful smile… gone… by… these… murderers…

Emotions were too much. It was like my body was overloading.

“What… what’s happening to her?” Auron asked the others.

I looked down to see a red glow surrounding me. Like I had turned into a fucking anime character. But it was a similar glow to that when I fed…

It was like my body took over, similar to when I feed normally… but instead of fucking their brains out, I stretched out my arms and found myself staring at the ceiling as I felt my body pulling in the lifeforce of everything around myself.

I was absorbing the lifeforce from everyone in the room, draining them even at this distance.

The screams were… No, I didn’t find pleasure in their screams. I’m not that sadistic. But they still deserved this.

It took only moments, but when the screams stopped, I felt the flow of lifeforce stop and I gained control of my body once again, collapsing to the floor.

“Nia… Nia? Are you okay Nia?” I heard a soft, soothing voice coming from nearby, before feeling my body being lifted into someone’s lap.

“Huh?” Was all I could get out.

“Nia… are you okay?”

I felt so…full. Like… I had gone to an all-you-can-eat buffet and shoved everything down my gob.

I opened my eyes to see Beatrice looking down over me, with her hands supporting my head on her lap.

“I… think so…” I replied.

“Thank… well thank… whoever. I’m glad you’re okay.”

“I am… but…” The rage and fury had dissipated, and all that was left was sadness and grief. So the waterworks burst and tears started streaming down my face.

“I know… Vic… I saw her and then them. I figured it was best just leaving them with you, so I locked the door and hid. They deserved it.” Bea said, stroking my hair as I sobbed my eyes out.

“I didn’t want to. It was like a force in my body took over.”

“I know hun. You’re more good hearted than you think. But grief and anger do terrible things, even to good people. And hey, technically you saved the world. So I think you gain a pass.”

“I… Beatrice?” I asked.

“Yes sweetie?”

“Do you know any spells that could…?”

“My sister may, but she’s still away right now. Plus that may not be the best thing…”

That’s when a very risky idea popped into my head.

“What if…”

“What if what, sweetie?” Bea asked, confused.

“What if… I give Vic some of this life force I consumed?”

“Can you even do that?”

“I… don’t know. I never tried it in reverse.” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

“I know a spell that was designed to transfer the power of one Witch to another. It was created to help lower rank Witches power up their Elders so that they could cast more powerful spells. I guess it could work with lifeforce… with a few tweaks.”

“What do you need for it?”

“I think I need a few things from upstairs. Don’t worry about that, you just focus on conserving that lifeforce inside you. If you can… lift Victoria’s body up onto the altar. It’ll make it easier for us.”

“Okay… just give me a minute.” I sighed. I was not looking forward to even going near her lifeless… no… I have to.

“Well take a minute, then get on it. We don’t know how much time we have left. So I’ll be right back hun. We got this. We’ll try our best, okay?” Beatrice said, putting her hand on my shoulder for comfort before helping me to sit up. Once I was up, she stood up and rushed out of the cellar, back upstairs, leaving me alone with the dead.

“Uh huh…”

I took a minute, kneeling at the side of Victoria’s body. I tried touching her, but she was so cold already…

“Come on, Nia… you can do this. We can bring her back. I just know we can.” I said to myself, trying to pump myself up to do this very emotionally difficult task.

Taking a deep breath, I put my arms under her body and remembering to bend with my knees, I lifted her up, cradling her in my arms.

This was harder than I thought.

Not because of how much she weighed… with my strength she was lighter than a puppy to me, but because I struggled looking at her in this state. Emotionally… this was the hardest thing I had ever done.

But we were going to fix this. I was going to bring her back.

So taking one step at a time, I carried her slowly over to the altar, before carefully placing her down where I had lay just moments ago. Taking extra care to rest her head gently down… I kissed her forehead before turning around to the cellar door, anxiously waiting for Beatrice to return.

It took a couple of minutes, but I thankfully heard footsteps coming down the stairs towards the cellar.

“Bea?” I called out.

“Yes sweetie? I’m here. Got everything.” She said as she opened the door to the cellar awkwardly, trying to carry in a bunch of little pots and herbs and witchcraft materials in her arms.

“Bea… will this even work?” I asked.

“I don’t know hun. I seriously don't. I’m not a necromancer, and this… this is beyond normal necromancy. This is actually bringing someone back to life. I only know of one person who has done this sort of thing before, but that was done in a much different, much riskier way. This way… sounds like it could work, and more importantly… work well.”

“I hope so.”

“Me too hun. I won’t let this happen to her. So let’s get started.”

“What do you need me to do?” I asked Bea.

“Go stand by her head. Focus everything into the lifeforce you’re holding within your body. I’ll cast a spell to try and tap into that, channelling it back into Vic, hopefully bringing her back to us.”

“Kay…”

“Good girl. Now get going. We have to hurry. We don’t know if this has a time limit on it or anything, as your body could process the excess life force at any moment.

I stood in place at Victoria’s head. Beatrice stood with her bowl of whatever mush she had created from the ingredients she brought down, at Vic’s side.

And we were ready.

“Let’s do this…” Bea said, taking two fingers and dipping them in the mush. Taking those two fingers, she drew a weird runic symbol on Victoria’s chest and began mumbling something.

I couldn’t make out the words, but it was definitely something that sounded like a spell.

‘Please let this work… please… I can’t let Vic go. Not now. Not after everything we’ve been through…’

“Put your hands on her chest, one on top of the other.” Bea ordered.

So I did exactly that. One hand over the other, resting gently on the symbol drawn on her chest, then the mumbling continued.

And that’s when it happened. 

I felt a tug.

A tug on the lifeforce I had stolen from the cultists… it was being drawn out of me… through my arms… and out of my hands… into Victoria.

It… was working! It was actually working!

“Holy shit, Bea! It’s working!” I cried out in excitement.

“Good! Concentrate!” She replied.

It was like the tap had been turned all the way as the rush of energy flowed out of my body and into Vic’s chest.

Her cold skin got warmer.

And warmer.

And warmer.

That’s when I felt it beat.

Her heart thumped. And again. And again.

She was back! I actually brought her back!

“Right, hands off. I think she’s had enough. She’s still human, so you don’t want to overfill her. Especially since her necklace is missing…”

“Geoff smashed it.” I informed her as I took my hands off of Victoria’s chest.

“What an arsehole. I’ll… I’ll look into making her a replacement. So that you two can still do the whole feeding thing.”

“Thanks. Umm… Bea…?”

“Yes sweetie?”

“Should she be awake yet?” I asked. I could feel something was… off… about Victoria.

“I… don’t know hun. Like I said, this hasn’t been done before. At least I don’t think it has. Maybe she needs a bit of rest.” Beatrice suggested.

“She looks more alive now… let me just check…”

I lifted Victoria up gently and examined the wound…

“Yup. The knife wound has healed up… but she’s still not waking up.” I said, still concerned and still feeling that awkward… empty feeling.

“Hmm… I think she just needs some rest, hun. I’m sure she’ll…”

Wait…” I interrupted her.

That’s when it occurred to me.

“What’s up hun?” Bea asked as I quickly placed my hands on the sides of Victoria’s head.

“She died.” I said, my shoulders dropping at the sudden realisation.

“Yes, and?”

“Her soul crossed over.”

“What does that mean?”

“That means we brought her body back, but we didn’t bring her soul back.”

I focused all my senses on Victoria’s body.

Yup. Empty. I couldn’t sense the presence of a soul in her body. Being a demon… and being around damned souls all the time, we have a sensitivity to souls. And Vic’s body… was missing hers.

“Shit! So how do we get it back?” Bea asked, her arms dropping to her side in defeat.

Without thinking, I lunged over and grabbed the bowl of mush from in front of Beatrice and ran over to the wall behind us.

“What… what are you doing?” She asked.

I didn’t reply. No time. Hastily scrawling a symbol on the wall using my fingers as the brush and the mush as the paint, I prepared myself.

I didn’t want to do this. But I had to.

Beatrice stood behind me, looking at the symbol drawn on the wall. The symbol started glowing, blinking constantly, getting faster and faster as I stepped back.

“What’s that? What are you doing?” She asked as the wall crumbled inwards, as if imploding, revealing a hole.

A long, infinite, infernal hole.

Which funnily enough… was one of my sibling’s nicknames for me.

I turned around to Beatrice, smiled awkwardly and kissed her on the cheek.

“I’m going to Hell…”

=========================================================

As if death would stick...

OH OH OH! DID I FORGET TO MENTION IN THE LAST EXCITING INSTALLMENT OF INFERNUM INFANTEM, THAT AFTER MY CURRENT STORY THAT I'M WORKING ON (Infernum Infantem -> Non-DD, Non-monster, new story -> 2nd Monster book that I'm currently working on)... I'LL BE WORKING ON A SPECIAL PROJECT.

It's been pretty much two years since I posted the first chapter of Little in Love here on these forums. Since then... I've posted... well... this is book number 7, and I've already written number 8 and a quarter of the way through 9... so yeah, a lot in that time. So as a nice little tease... I'm happy to announce... after this 2nd monster story, I'll be working on Little in Love 2!!!!!

Hope you're excited for it, I know I am! I've had ideas for it since the beginning, when I was about half way through writing Little in Love, so I'm looking forward to getting started on it. Problem is... that's like 3 books away, and I worked it out and I think it means I should start posting it somewhere around November, so it'll be a bit of a wait yet. Just thought I'd announce it as its nearly my 2nd anniversary writing stories! And I'd like to thank you all for reading my stories. I hope to keep writing them as long as you keep enjoying them!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Infernum Infantem.

New chapters of Infernum Infantem every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Awwww…see there, I knew you weren’t really being mean, just teasing us. Love that Gee-off and his idiot friends got waxed, and yeah, it would be sweet for them to see Nia leave with Vic. Time for Nia’s big sis to make an appearance!

LiL2?! YAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! Can’t wait to see where you take the story next! I love all of your works, so I know we’ll have great stories between now and then, but I’ve been hoping you would eventually return to the littlefallenverse! ❤️💕

I somehow forgot to read the chapter on Sunday.

Sorry about that.

But the advantage is that I could now read 2 chapters directly which makes it all the better.

The cultists deserved what they got.

I find the idea of death and the afterlife very entertaining.

I'm curious to know who Nia's big sister is - my money is on Lucy, who is probably none other than the mistress of the underworld, known to us as Lucifer.

That's probably why Nia was allowed to do whatever she wanted.

I'm looking forward to Sunday.

On 4/5/2023 at 7:55 PM, Kahlez said:

It would be funny if Vic meets her former "cult friends" and then gets saved by Nia while they are send to hell.

I'm sure this isn't the last we've seen of them... 😈

On 4/6/2023 at 4:43 AM, FloridaKid said:

Awwww…see there, I knew you weren’t really being mean, just teasing us. Love that Gee-off and his idiot friends got waxed, and yeah, it would be sweet for them to see Nia leave with Vic. Time for Nia’s big sis to make an appearance!

LiL2?! YAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! Can’t wait to see where you take the story next! I love all of your works, so I know we’ll have great stories between now and then, but I’ve been hoping you would eventually return to the littlefallenverse! ❤️💕

I mean technically... she died. But in this supernatural world I've created... who's to say death is final? At least when you've got a lovestruck demon who misses her girlfriend :3

Yay! I'm glad people are excited about Little in Love 2! We will in fact return to the littlefallenverse... eventually. That being said, I have no plans for an avengers-style lead up to a final conclusion again, just a few stories set within that multiverse with probably a few crossovers. We'll probably see more of all the variations, though I will say now... not every story will get a sequel. Thief in Training is pretty much done, as is Glitch in Nanny. But those characters will probably pop up again. This does mean, however... there's room for other variation's stories to be told? 😊

22 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I somehow forgot to read the chapter on Sunday.

Sorry about that.

But the advantage is that I could now read 2 chapters directly which makes it all the better.

The cultists deserved what they got.

I find the idea of death and the afterlife very entertaining.

I'm curious to know who Nia's big sister is - my money is on Lucy, who is probably none other than the mistress of the underworld, known to us as Lucifer.

That's probably why Nia was allowed to do whatever she wanted.

I'm looking forward to Sunday.

Yay! Glad you could catch up!

Not saying a thing on who her 'sister' is. No spoilers from this little demon!

18 hours ago, YourFNF said:

New this was going to happen! 😁

😊 Okay so maybe I'm somewhat predictable...

3 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

😊 Okay so maybe I'm somewhat predictable...

To be fair if you read enough from people you get a feeling how they write and it is getting easier to predict :P

Chapter 37: Hell

-Nia-

“That… that’s Hell?” Beatrice asked as she nervously pointed to the giant fiery hole in the wall.

“I’d invite you back to my place, but I think wandering around with a human would be a bit suspicious, so… sorry Bea, I’m going to have to do this myself.” I replied.

I prepared myself for the jump into Hell. Taking a step back, I took a deep breath before breaking out into a full-on sprint directly towards the portal.

“WAIT!”

I slammed the brakes on and grabbed the edges of the portal, stopping myself from falling in.

“WHAT?” I screamed, turning around.

“Why would Vic be in Hell? Sure… she was a bit misguided on the whole ending the world thing, but overall she was a good person. And she didn’t feel guilty. At least I don’t think she did.” Bea asked.

“Look…” I replied, pointing at the binding circle with the puddle of blood on the floor. “She died in the circle. Hell is a big stickler when it comes to rules and technicalities. Technically… she was sacrificed. To Lucifer. So she’ll be down there.” I explained, having worked this out as soon as Vic was murdered.

“Oh… that makes sense. But wait… think about this. You can’t just head straight to Hell and bring Vic back. I mean firstly… can you even do that?”

“I can just head in. The portal is right there. And… I don’t know. But I can’t just stand here and do nothing!” I replied.

“Please, at least talk me through this, even if for my sake.”

“Fine. I jump in, sneak into Hell, find where Vic is, rescue her, kick ass, and escape. Back snuggling in her arms for tea.”

“And just how will you find out where Vic is?” Beatrice asked with the straightest face ever. She was clearly not amused by my impulsivity.

“I… umm… ask?”

“Oh yes. I see that working. ‘Hi, I’m Nia. I’m an escaped demon that got summoned and hunted down by you lot, but chose to live on Earth after falling in love with the person who summoned me. She died and I’m here to rescue her. Can you show me where she is currently being tortured?’” Bea rolled her eyes at me.

“...You have a point.”

“And then say you do find her… how do you get a soul out of Hell? Other than necromancy… I’ve never heard of a soul escaping any afterlife once it’s crossed over. Ghosts only exist because they haven’t crossed over yet, and refuse to. We have to assume Vic has, otherwise she would have returned to her regenerated body.”

“...That is also a fair point.”

I did not like that she was being sensible. But she was right. I wasn’t thinking. I just wanted her back. I wanted her safe. And I would tear apart Hell to get her back.

“So… let’s quickly think about what you’re going to do.”

“Portal…” I reminded her.

“Does it have a time limit?”

“Kinda…” 

I wasn’t lying. But it does last for a little while. We had time for a chat, I just… I was anxious and wanted to get down there and save Vic.

“Okay then, finding Vic… You told me Hell was bureaucratic? Surely they have some sort of system for organising souls?”

“I mean… yeah? It’s an ancient computer system but yeah…”

“There's your answer. Can you get access to a computer down there and find out where her soul is?”

“I could, maybe. Though only management has access.”

“Then that’s your goal. Now… escaping with Vic… like you said, wandering around Hell with a human is suspicious, so I assume wandering around with a freed soul would be the same?”

“Pretty much. They just appear in the places they need to be. No one corrals them or transports them.”

“And then you need to get out. How do you get out of Hell?” Bea asked, making yet another good point.

“Usually by summoning.”

“Could… I summon you?” She asked.

“I guess. But it wouldn’t summon Vic. So I’d have to… umm… I guess I could find a soul jar. Haven’t used them in millenia, but I think there are a few laying about in storage. Also… we’d have to be summoned from my room.”

“And why is that?”

“Because I have power there, I have control. I could block any signals sent by summoning, meaning there would be no record of a summoning taking place, so no one would know to come stop us. But even then, it’s risky, if someone is watching the outgoings... So our best bet is to take the same portal I’m taking to get down, with your summoning being a backup plan.”

“There we go. We have a basic plan, isn’t that better hun?”

“I… guess… thank you… Nanny…” I said, rolling my eyes at her.

Beatrice’s smile grew ten times bigger as she grabbed my arm and pulled me in for a hug.

Time was of the essence… but with my head firmly lodged in a certain very comfortable place right now… I could wait a few more seconds.

“You be careful. And make sure you bring our Vic back, got that?” Bea said, unlodging my face from her boobs.

“Got it. Sneak in, find the computer, find Vic, get out… wait!”

“What?”

“You need to know when to summon, if we do need to take that route! And do you even know how to summon a demon?”

“Pff. Please.” Beatrice said with the most smug grin I had ever seen on her. “As for when… here!”

She plunged her hand down her maid uniform’s collar, grabbing something, and pulling it out. Grabbing my hand, she quickly placed something in it. I looked down to see a little crystal.

“What’s this?”

“You can send a warning signal to me. It’s a little crystal my sister and I use to call for help from each other. If one is in danger or trouble… we send out a warning and the other comes to help.”

“Don’t you need the other one?” I asked.

“I made them, I can make another to receive the signal in a few minutes tops. So take this, and when you’re ready for a summon, whisper into it…” Beatrice sighed with disappointment. “‘Princess Sparkles.’”

I burst into laughter.

“Princess Sparkles?” I asked, intrigued by their choice of words.

“It… was our favourite thing growing up. Shut up. It’s how it works.” She said, blushing slightly.

It was actually adorable to see the big bad kinky Beatrice blush for once, instead of the other way around.

“Anyway… I better get going. Otherwise the portal will close. So wish me luck!” I said, moving towards the portal.

“Good luck!”

“Right… let’s do this…”

I took another deep breath and aimed myself at the door to Hell once again, before running full speed at it.

Going from the cold, damp, dimly lit cellar to an enormous endless fiery pit was quite the jarring experience.

But as I plummeted to the deepest pits of Hell through this fiery tunnel made of rock and lava, it felt like…

…Home.

I fell and fell… and if I was any other soul, I’d be trapped at the end of the queue. But being a demon who used to sneak out of Hell decades ago… I knew my way around this.

Positioning my body in the same pose skydivers use to go down faster, I started increasing my speed until I saw the back of the queue.

“There we go…”

Feeling the air current of the queue trying to push me into the queue, I fought against it and quickly pulled alongside it, gaining speed once again. Speeding past the white supremacist at the back of the queue, I passed soul after soul, most of whom were here because of their bad deeds in life. Not all those sent to Hell are bad people. Some have been sacrificed, like Vic was, and some were just full of guilt that they couldn’t let go of. I could tell who was bad and who wasn’t. Perk of being a demon I suppose. I always felt bad for those who didn’t deserve an eternity of torture. I mean… I felt bad for most people, even if they were bad. People can learn. People can change. Sometimes anyway. Thankfully, all these arseholes were terrible people, so I shrugged my shoulders and continued on my downward journey.

Then I saw a few faces on the way down that I recognised… 

Geoff and the other cultists started shouting and swearing at me as I flew alongside them for a few seconds once they recognised me. So I turned around so that I was looking up, stuck up both my middle fingers at them as well as my tongue, and gave them one last goodbye as I sped past them.

Once I was nearing the bottom of the seemingly endless pit, I knew that it was now or never, otherwise I’ll go through the front door to Hell, and end up sitting across from one of my siblings. Which would be a very awkward interaction.

No, what I was wanting… was a side door.

“It’s around here somewhere…” I said, scanning the walls of the pit for the opening I last used decades ago. “AHA!”

I spotted it. Just a neat little indent in the rock walls… just need… a little… adjustment…

Pushing myself off at the right angle, I shot out from the side of the queue and straight into the hole in the wall, one of the many backdoors into Hell.

Landing in…

…A supply closet.

‘Wait… didn’t this used to be…? FUCKING MANAGEMENT MOVING SHIT AROUND WITHOUT TELLING ME!’ I screamed to myself as I threw the mop that was in my way into the corner of the closet and stomped towards the door in a huff.

Stopping for a second at the door, my hands wrapped around the doorknob, I took a deep breath and calmed down. I needed to play this stealthily, just like in my video games. I couldn’t just charge in and get Vic. I have power down here, but only in my quarters. In my room… I’m practically a Goddess. Out in the drab, bland, beige corridors of Hell… I was just another demon with no control. If they recognise me… I’d be swarmed in seconds and imprisoned.

I needed… a disguise.

After a quick scan around the supply closet, I found a mop, some clipboards, a cleaner’s uniform, and a pair of black rimmed glasses. That was it. Pretty bare for a supply closet.

Annoyingly, my first thought was to put the mop on my head and pretend it was a wig. 

This is what all this babyish shit is doing to me! No… I can’t blame that… I would have always considered the mop first.

I giggled to myself as I pictured myself walking around Hell with a mop on my head as a really shitty wig.

‘No Nia… be serious. We need to save Victoria.’

Now under any normal circumstance on Earth, the most sensible and reasonable option would have been the cleaner’s uniform. But not so much in Hell. Hell’s cleaners are often humans who are being tortured to clean up after demons. And without one of Beatrice’s glamours… I was shit out of luck.

No… I had to C.K. this bitch.

Thankfully, before all this shit went down, I had chosen to wear that nice blouse Vic got me for when we went into her office. So after slipping the glasses on, and taking my jean jacket off, throwing it into the corner, I looked down at myself.

“Oh… I know!”

I quickly slipped my hair up into a smart-looking bun.

“There. No one will recognise me. I actually look… respectable.”

One last deep breath, I turned the door handle and now I was out of the supply closet and into the bland corridors of Hell.

I love when people depict Hell in video games and movies as this big cavernous evil-looking place. Fire everywhere, lava, the sounds of screaming and whips… it couldn’t be further from the truth.

No… imagine an office. The most bland, boring, beige office ever. Then make it more boring. With a faint smell of ash and hellfire.

That was Hell.

Don’t get me wrong, it used to be a lot hotter, a lot more fiery, and a lot more cavernous, but then… capitalism started up on the surface, and management down here adapted to make it more like Earth. Or was it the other way around? Either way, the boring, slightly humid office corridors of Hell spanned for miles and miles, full of office rooms for numerous useless office meetings. Most doors though… They were our personal Hell rooms.

I know some depictions of Hell show that every human who comes down here gets their own personal Hell. We don’t have the resources with just how many bad humans end up coming down here. So management figured we would be better off with each demon specialising in one form of torture, and they each get their own room with multiple souls to torture on a looping system that rotates the souls into different areas. It’s more efficient or some crap like that. So there are multiple rooms dedicated to shoving fruit into different holes, there are multiple humiliation rooms, and there are many… many rooms for all the various kinks humans have come up with. And damn… something new is invented every day. Kinky fucking humans.

Me… I’m the only one who tortures people using video games. That’s my room. Problem was… I have no idea where I am right now, I usually kept to my room and this… this has all changed since I was last here.

So I needed a map. Thankfully, maps are nearly always near a manager’s office. So I could kill two birds with one stone. Ugh, I hate that expression. Two humans with one stone. Much better. Poor birds need a break.

Looking around… I saw the odd demon walking past, wearing business smart outfits, walking around with clipboards in their hands, so I dashed back into the supply closet and grabbed one. If I walk around with this in my hand, looking like I’m working… no one would stop me to ask questions.

Perfect plan!

Even Vic would be proud of me.

I just hoped this nappy wasn’t too loud. I really should have taken it off before jumping into the portal…

Wandering the corridors, keeping my head down so no one recognised me, I searched for the nearest manager’s office. But this maze of corridors was making it very difficult, and it’s not like I can just ask for help.

But thankfully, after a good fifteen minutes or so of wandering down multiple corridors, I saw a map on the wall. I was especially glad as the need to pee was getting stronger and stronger, and I wasn’t sure how much longer I could hold on for before I soaked this nappy.

Shuffling off to the map, I looked up at it and examined every detail, remembering as much as I could so I wouldn’t need to find another. Good thing is… I found my room. It actually wasn’t that far from here, I’d just have to make my way through the humiliation zone to get it, my room was in that area, but on the opposite side.

‘Right… now… computer and soul jar. Computer first…’

I walked over to the manager’s door, looked around to make sure no one was watching, and peeked inside the keyhole.

Empty.

Perfect.

Praying to Lucifer that this room wasn’t locked, I turned the handle gently to find it… actually opening. Unholy fuck! Jackpot! Quickly dashing in and closing the door behind me, I rushed over to the empty chair by the desk and planted my padded tush on the uncomfortable office furniture. Now I hoped I could find where Vic is just as easily…

Tapping the mouse, the screen lit up showing the old Panorama desktop. You know that old operating system that everyone hated all those years ago? Yeah… of course Hell uses it. Who do you think designed it? Anyway, my heart stopped as I saw the message that displayed in the middle of the screen.

‘Insert keycard.’

FUCK.

Of course it needs a fucking keycard. It’s like a fucking video game down here, but without the kickass soundtrack or the fast-paced shooting. I didn’t even know they upgraded to this system, I haven’t needed to use one of the computers down here in a long time, I always had my own that was on a separate network, one I got smuggled down from Earth.

‘Where the fuck do I get a keycard from?’

“I thought I saw you enter…”

My whole body froze as I looked up towards the doorway.

“Brelgamur…” I growled at the intruder.

“Ah, so you do remember me.”

“What… what are you doing here?” I asked nervously as she walked slowly over to me.

This was the demon who came to Victoria’s office that one time, trying to look for me. A Warden of Hell. Though this time she looked different. The human glamour was long gone, instead she looked just the same… but demonic. Red skin, large curled horns, smart business wear with black-rimmed glasses, and a large, thick tail swishing about behind her.

She looked a lot more intimidating than me, and right now… I was about to wet myself in fear... I really was bursting at this point!

“After your little escape, and my failure to bring you back… I was demoted.” She sounded pissed.

“Demoted… to management?”

“You know what management gets down here in Hell? Nothing. No pay rise, no perks, just endless amounts of paperwork and menial tasks. On Earth management is mostly reserved for assholes who enjoy money and power, down here… it’s a punishment. Do you know how many souls I used to torture whilst performing my duties as a Warden?”

“Two?” I suggested, pulling a random number out of my arse.

“Try two hundred. And now? None. I don’t get to torture a single soul. That was my favourite thing to do in this dump and you took it away from me! All because you decided to skip off to Earth and not come back.”

“S… Sorry.” I said, sheepishly. I wasn’t sorry, but I really didn’t want to piss her off right now. “So… umm…”

“So what are you doing here?” Brelgamur asked.

“I… I’m just visiting.”

“Are you now? And this totally wouldn’t have anything to do with that human soul I met on Earth? The one that passed through not that long ago?”

“I… don’t know what you’re talking about…”

I am so bad at lying. Which is the worst thing a demon can be. Well that and… empathetic. Which I also am. FUCK.

“Don’t worry… I won’t alert the other Wardens…”

“Oh thank you…”

“...Yet.”

It felt like my heart had jumped out of my body and done a run for it as she placed both her hands over the table and grinned at me, staring at me in the eyes.

“I’m going to have some fun with you first. Don’t think I didn’t hear that crinkle as you entered my office…”

Looks like we're going to be seeing more of Nia's perspective for a little while.

Oh and Infernum Infantem just got the final chapter, the epilogue, today. So not long now here...

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the full story of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of my new story, which starts on Wednesday 12th April on there.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Let’s see, Nia did say she’d have to pass through the Humiliation Zone to get to her room, so my bet is that’s where  Brelgamur is currently assigned and Nia is about to get the full experience. Still hoping big sis walks through the door soon…

14 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

No… imagine an office. The most bland, boring, beige office ever. Then make it more boring. With a faint smell of ash and hellfire.

That was Hell.

Yeah I can totally agree that would be hell. 

14 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“I’m going to have some fun with you first. Don’t think I didn’t hear that crinkle as you entered my office…”

At least it will buy her some time to make a plan to trick and escape to continue her search.

15 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

et’s see, Nia did say she’d have to pass through the Humiliation Zone to get to her room, so my bet is that’s where  Brelgamur is currently assigned and Nia is about to get the full experience. Still hoping big sis walks through the door soon…

Seconding this.. Very nervous for our girl

zebnat-sweat.gif

Chapter 38: Revenge

-Nia-

“Crinkle? What are you talking about?” I laughed, trying to hide the fact that I was thickly padded underneath this outfit.

“I’ve tortured a few of those diaper-wearing weirdos in the past.” Brelgamur replied, grinning at me.

‘Weirdos? Fuck you bitch!’ I thought to myself.

“I know a crinkly behind when I hear one. So… I gotta ask… why? Fetish? Need? Or something else?”

“I…”

“No… don’t answer that. Doesn’t matter. I think I know what you need. I just need to find out two things.”

“Umm… and what would they be?” I asked, scared to know the answer.

The snarky, confident little brat within me had gone into hiding, replaced by a nervous, scared little girl who was really close to losing the fight with her bladder.

“A soul jar so I can go get your human, and the location of the infantilization room I need…” She said as she walked around the desk to where I was sitting, pointing towards me and shooing me off with her finger. “Go stand in the corner and wait there.”

I did as she asked as Brelgamur sat at her computer, pulled out what looked like a keycard, and logged into her system.

“UGH!” She cried out in frustration.

I shrugged my shoulders at her from the corner I was told to stand in.

“Fucking computers. Why do I feel like we’re the ones being tortured? Right. Fuck it. Stay there, I’ll let that boot up and whilst it’s doing that, I’ll go find a soul jar…”

“Why do you need a soul jar?” I asked, nervously.

“Because I’m going to make your human watch. And because I’m moving a soul from its normal schedule, I need to transport it in a soul jar. Did you not watch the orientation guide?”

“It was on my to-do list…” I replied, the snarky brat making a slight appearance again.

“See, this is what is wrong with Hell…” She said as she walked out of her office, leaving me alone, locking the door behind her.

Right… so the door was locked so I had no escape… but I had an idea.

‘Infantilization room? I didn’t even know we had one of those. I guess I don’t leave my room much.’

Whilst I was intrigued to see what was in that room, to see if it was anything like my nursery, I knew I couldn’t let her take me there. She’d be in control, the one with all the power, and I’d be helpless. And no doubt, she’d humiliate me until I could take no more. Now… I may be a bit of a masochist, but I’m not that bad! So I had a plan to turn the tables on her. And thankfully, she was getting my girlfriend for me! Or at least a soul jar to put her in, which was half the job.

Making sure the coast was clear, I dashed out of the corner of the room towards her computer, crashing my padded backside on the chair with a squelch.

Okay… maybe a little bit of pee came out when she confronted me. 

Shut up.

Anyway, she had stupidly left her keycard in the system, so I used this opportunity to make my move. Logging in under her account, I quickly searched where the infantilization rooms were. Thankfully, we only had one, so using my ‘very-limited-on-Earth-but-very-advanced-in-Hell’ computer skills, I started moving things around.

She’d no doubt need to find where the room is, so she’d check the map… and when she does…

I grinned and quickly held myself back from doing an evil villain laugh.

Because I’m not evil, I’m just misunderstood.

Or maybe I’m just a jerk sometimes.

Yeah… that one’s probably true.

Right… changes made. Speaking of changes… I hope this nappy lasts me the whole time in Hell, because unless I go to that room Brel wants to take me to… I wasn’t going to get a change until I was safely back on Earth with Vic. If everything goes according to plan that is…

I quickly got to work, editing some files and moving some things around. I may have also looked up where the cultists who killed Victoria were going and maybe… sent them elsewhere. Most of the cultists would find themselves in the infantilization room eventually. Geoff though… oh he was going to be a lovely little frilly maid for some big strong gentleman demon. 

And I know that demon. Fred is lovely, he brings me cookies from time to time.

Once I had made the necessary changes to the system… It was time to look for Vic. Because whilst Brelgamur was great at torturing, like most demons… she was an idiot. Leaving to get a soul jar… unless she knew exactly where Victoria was, she’d need the system to find out. So she’ll no doubt come back, check where Vic is, and go get her. But just in case she drops me off at the room first… I’ll need to know where my girlfriend is so I can go get her myself if needed.

“Aaand… there she is! Not that far from my room actually! I’ll have to make my way through the rest of the bully section, past the pants-wetting scenario and the wedgie room. Oh Hell… I’ll have to go past the room where they’re forced to accidentally call the teacher ‘Mom’. I always hated that room.” I said out loud to myself.

Thankfully, as long as the doors are shut, like they should be… I should have a clear path from my room to where Vic is.

‘Wait… she’s in…’

My heart dropped. 

“WHY IS THAT ROOM THERE?” I screamed in anger.

I wanted to tear this place apart for where they had put Victoria, but just as I gripped the keyboard, Brelgamur walked back in.

“I thought I told you to stand in the corner! What are you doing on my computer?” She yelled at me.

“I… I wanted to see where you put Vic.”

“Oh! After my last little assignment on Earth, and getting to meet your lovely girlfriend face to face… you should have seen mine when I was given the task to assign her to a room.” Brel started grinning at me as she walked over.

YOU DID THAT?” I yelled back.

“But of course dear. She doesn’t actually belong in Hell. It was only those stupid little cultists and their silly little ritual, along with a few technicalities, that sent her down to us. It’s hard to punish people like that. Well… it’s not, but there’s no sweet sense of justice like when you find a punishment that fits the crime, and it’s a problem when there is no crime to begin with.”

“You’ll fucking pay…” I growled.

“You’ll be too busy shitting yourself, and I’ll make you the poster-baby for Hell. A warning to all demons who think they can break rules and disobey management. Your new baby pictures will be up everywhere! You’ll look so cute!”

The masochist in me felt a little squirmy at this prospect, but the realist in me knew that wouldn’t be enjoyable if it actually happened. There’s a difference between fantasy and reality.

“Fuck. You.” I growled.

“Oh no, I’ll be fucking you, sweetie. In front of your girlfriend. This is Hell, remember?”

She walked over and grabbed my arm, yanking me from the seat, onto the thinly carpeted floor. The carpet was that cheap kind that would burn your skin if you even slightly grazed it, so right now… I was in a lot of pain.

“Right… let’s see where your new room is. I’ll drop you off, then go pick up your girlfriend and bring her back to watch everything I do to you.”

I knew better than to fight. Right now… this was her office. She had power here. She was management, she had power everywhere but the Hell rooms unless she gets assigned a certain room, then she also has power there.

I just needed to bide my time.

Once Brelgamur had finished on the computer, and found everything she was looking for, she logged off and stood up, walking over to where I was currently sitting on the floor and reached down, grabbing my arm. Yanking me up to my feet, her vice-like grip then dragged me towards the exit and out into the corridor.

“Oh… everyone is having lunch. Shame I can’t just parade you through Hell… yet.” She said, dragging me down the corridor, taking multiple turns and twists and even a looping corridor that I swear was from another dimension.

And after a good ten minutes of being dragged behind her, my arm hurting like a bitch right now, we reached the door she was looking for.

At least… she thought she was looking for.

“Right. Let’s get you comfortable. Then when you’re secured and helpless… I can go get your human bitch.”

‘Just a few more steps…’

Brel crossed over into the room, quickly pulling me across the threshold.

And as soon as my feet hit the familiar floor… I felt powerful again. I felt in control.

I felt… at home.

“Wait… this isn’t… Why is there a big TV? And a sofa… and… where are the baby things?” Brel asked out loud, confused as Hell.

I snapped my fingers and suddenly the TV was gone, as was the sofa and all my normal things I had accumulated over the millenia.

Brelgamur hadn’t realised what I had done, she was too startled by the sudden change.

“Maybe this was an error after the relocation…” She said, trying to make sense of this error.

And as she turned around, I grinned at her, a few feet away from her now.

“Wait… how?”

Her arm was still stretched out from where she was holding mine, but it was gripping nothing now. She quickly retracted it back before realising just where we were.

“NO!” She cried out, snapping her fingers quickly before I could make a move.

Problem is… She doesn’t have control here. She doesn’t have any power. She had assigned herself power for the infantilization room. However… this wasn’t that room. It was my room.

And here, I hold all the power.

I had switched the location of my room and the room she was actually looking for on the map whilst she was out of her office. But she still assigned her power to the actual infantilization room, not this one. And unless she went back to her office and changed it back… she was powerless in here.

I snapped my fingers, locking the only way out of this empty, barren room, before she could escape and do just that.

“How did you do…?”

“You management types really don’t know the systems, do you? I know I didn’t leave this room much, but I had time to kill and my own setup. So of course I learned how to make simple changes. It’s how I got my vacations all those decades ago. So now… you’re mine to play with.” I grinned at her.

“I… uhh…” She had suddenly gone from this confident, badass mommy-domme demon to this nervous, mewling little girl. Problem was… I didn’t have time to ‘play’, as much fun as that would be. But I needed her out of the way for a while, and ideally teach her a lesson whilst I was at it… and most importantly… get her to back off from attempting to get me on Earth when I return with Vic.

So I snapped my fingers once again.

Looking down at the helpless little demon… I felt some sense of justice from her fate.

Sure, I could have forced a nappy on her, made her into an adult baby… that would have been karma for her.

No. I had something else in mind for her.

Something much more humiliating.

But I was nice. I may be a demon, but unlike my siblings… I have some empathy. So I left the enchantment with a duration. Once it was up, she’d return back to normal. And hopefully by then, she’ll back off and be too scared to retaliate. If not… then I’ll get Beatrice to teach me how to make it permanent…

Brelgamur looked up at me with her glassy eyes and her blank expression. But I could see the hatred behind those dead eyes. Too bad it was cancelled out by her pink cheeks, which made her look so damn adorable. Her large horns were a lot smaller and stubbier, and her tail was made of a silk rope.

“Look… before I found out about all this stuff, I probably would have made fun of it too. It’s weird.” I said down to the frozen Brelgamur. “And this isn’t punishment for that. This is for threatening my girlfriend. This is for putting her… there. So for now… you’re going to be my dolly. My little demon dolly.”

I could feel the anger exuding from the doll in my hands. She was pissed at her situation, and rightfully so. I’d hate this fate personally.

She had been turned into a little toy dolly version of herself, though she was now a thickly padded, babyish version of herself, as I just couldn’t help myself. A little baby dolly. MY little baby dolly. 

She’ll even wet!

“Don’t worry. Just a week or two like this. Think of it as… a warning. If you don’t back off, I’ll get my Witchy friend to make you like this for good. And don’t worry, I’ll take you with me back to Earth. I wouldn’t be cruel enough to leave you down here in Hell with all these demons walking around. I’ll take good care of you.”

Oh look, another Nia chapter :3

Also, new story just started on my Patreon! Expect it to start here in a couple of weeks!

Don't forget, the full story of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of my new story too.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

This is for putting her… there

A lot of teasing going on here where she is. Could be really bad or something not actually too bad we will see I guess. And Nia just should keep her as a doll, so she can be Vics baby and having a baby on her own  :)