LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Infernum Infantem - Epilogue (4/23/23)

I wonder if neckbeard tears would make a suitable energy substitute? Actually wasn't that her primary energy source hell? *cackles and giggles*

Chapter 18: Consequences

-Nia-

Infernum Infantem – LittleFallenPrincess

Okay so maybe that was a mistake.

Maybe I had forgotten how painful it was.

But as Victoria sat at the end of her bed, with me lay over her lap, my throat dry from screaming and crying, my butt feeling hotter than Hell itself, and my legs flailing… I couldn’t help but feel a modicum of regret for my actions earlier in the store. She drove home in silence the whole way, and here we were, in her bedroom, with me facing the consequences.

“You may have thought it was funny, sweetie…”

*SMACK*

“But I have a reputation to uphold.”

*SMACK*

“Not to mention how humiliating it was for me.”

*SMACK*

“I’M SORRY!” I cried out, tears streaming down my cheeks.

I swear… this woman could run Hell if she wanted to. No demon would stand up to her. As soon as we got in the car, the look she gave me… that look would send any demon trembling. Even Bonecrusher. 

And don’t ask why he doesn’t have a demonic name like the rest of us. It was the 80s. He was trying to be edgy and ‘reinvent’ himself. And if you ask him to explain it’s origins… that’s a few hours of extra torture on his behalf. So just don’t.

“Not sorry enough, apparently. You humiliated me. Did you think it would be funny?” Her tone of voice indicated she was clearly not amused by my outburst earlier.

“...I mean… it kinda was…” I replied, sheepishly.

*SMACK*

“AHHHH I’M SORRY!” I wailed.

“Sweetie… did you really think a spanking was going to be fun?”

“They can be!”

“Yes, but not punishment ones.”

“I’m sorry! It won’t happen again!”

“Well I definitely don't believe that. But I do believe you mean it.”

Pulling my skirt back up over my chastity belt, she helped me up to my feet, before turning me around and gently setting me down on her lap. I instinctively snuggled up against her, resting my head on her shoulder as she stroked my hair gently.

“I… I’m sorry…” I whimpered.

I couldn’t believe the power she held over me.

Me.

A demon.

From actual Hell.

“It’s okay sweetie… but two spankings in one day? I know today has been a bit hectic, and the chastity belt isn’t helping, and you’re hungry… but you need to be good. For me?” Vic said, softly.

“...Fine…” I replied.

“Good girl.”

Those damn butterflies returned, making my tummy feel like it was doing flips. This was worse than any curse she could cast on me. Stupid… feelings.

“So… when’s Beatrice coming back to tell us all about this contact’s discovery?” I asked.

“Soon. She’s out with them at the moment. We got home quickly after we finished at the game store. So why don’t you go play your new game for a bit, and I’ll get some paperwork done after today’s screw up.”

“Can… Can I play it in your study?” I asked, nervously.

“You want to spend more time with me sweetie?” She smiled down at me as I looked up at her.

“...Uh huh…”

“Okay then, poppet. You go get your game and meet me in the study.”

I slid off her lap, landing on my feet, and shuffled off to go find where I had put my GameGirl and my new game. Victoria stood up, straightened her pants, and walked off, looking as confident and gorgeous as she does at work.

“Having fun?” Victoria asked, putting her pen down and taking off her reading glasses.

“What was that?” I asked, taking my headphones out so I could hear her properly.

“I said… are you having fun?” She repeated.

“Uh huh! This new game is great! Thank you!”

“You’re very welcome, petal. Now… It's getting late. And Beatrice still isn’t back. How about I order pizza, then we get an early night?”

“Will… will there be snuggles?”

“What kind of pizza and early night would it be if there weren’t snuggles?” She smiled at me.

I squealed internally as she pulled out her phone to order a pizza.

Tonight was gonna be good.

==============================================================================

Okay so yesterday exhausted me more than I thought. I was barely two slices in, and thirty minutes into the movie, before I dozed off in Victoria’s arms.

And I was so tired that it was now morning, and I was waking up in… my bed?

“Wait… why am I not in…” I asked myself, feeling… heartbroken? Was that the right word? I couldn’t tell, I’m still not used to these feelings. I looked down to see my red skin had returned, obviously the glamour had worn off during the night. But something else was different…

“Morning sunshine…” Beatrice’s chipper voice came through the door as it opened, revealing the very upbeat maid, who was currently carrying what looked like breakfast.

“M… morning?” I greeted her back, confused and trying to cover myself up as best I could with the duvet, because at some point Victoria must have undressed me and put a nightie on me. A sickeningly adorable white nightie that I never would have picked out myself. And there’s no way I’m letting Beatrice see me wearing this, I’ll never live it down.

“Apparently you were so exhausted last night Victoria had to carry you to bed.” She explained, setting the breakfast on a tray at the foot of my bed.

“But…”

“You wondering why you’re not in her bed?” Beatrice asked, looking back up at me, her hands grasped together in front of her.

“I…”

“It’s nothing personal sweetie. She just didn’t want to wake you. She still had stuff to sort out, and didn’t want to risk waking you when she eventually went to bed later on last night.”

“Oh… okay… that makes sense…” I suddenly felt a lot better.

“Anyway, we have news. It’s nothing big. Not yet anyway. We’ll explain it when you’ve finished breakfast.” Beatrice looked… excited.

“Are we not having breakfast together?”

“Victoria had to rush out, to meet my contact to discuss some things. And I’m not eating right now. So I thought you’d enjoy a nice lie in with breakfast in bed.”

“I… thank you?” I replied, my tail wiggling happily underneath the covers.

“So eat up, then the day is yours until Victoria returns.”

“So… What are you doing then?”  I asked Bea.

‘Nia… what the fuck? Why do you need their company? Why do you want to avoid feeling lonely at all costs? You’ve been alone for hundreds of years, what’s so different now?’ I argued with myself in my head as Beatrice looked at me, smiling.

“I’ve got to talk to a couple of contacts of mine.”

“About my hunger?” I asked.

“No, something else. Personal errand. So be good whilst you’re alone, okay? Don’t want another spanking like the one you got last night…”

“She told you?!” I blurted out.

“Every. Last. Detail.” She grinned in response.

I was mortified. I covered my face with the duvet, so now no part of me was visible to her.

“See you later…” Her voice sounded far away, she must be heading out. Damn ninja with those silent footsteps too… “Cute nightie by the way…”

I heard the door close.

“FUCK!”

After the delicious breakfast, which consisted of bacon and bread and sauce and sausages and and and… ahhh it was so good! But yes, anyway, after breakfast, I quickly got out of the nightie and threw it on top of my drawers, before finding something a bit more my style and a bit more appropriate for the day. Torn jeans, a black cami, and my hi-tops. Victoria had really spoiled me with all these clothes, but I really did appreciate it. I had like two outfits in Hell, both of which I got from the black market trader so I could appeal to the gamer nerds I torture. I mean sure, this new wardrobe is mostly just more of the same thing, but at least I had some variety!

I braided my white hair into a ponytail and grabbed my GameGirl from my bedside table. Vic must have put it there last night when she carried me to bed. She’s so… thoughtful. Eww. Why does that feel so good in my chest? Stupid feelings.

“Right… time to go explore a bit more I guess.”

I still felt hungry, but it was the other kind of hunger this time. It was getting bad again, I could feel it. Why did I need to feed so much now I’m on Earth? That never happened the last time I visited…

The chastity belt wasn’t helping either. If anything, it was making me more horny than ever. Not being able to just drain someone’s life force easily by fucking their brains out… I got a tiny bit from making out with Vic yesterday but that was like… well, like a starter. I still need a main course.

And this infernal device made it impossible to satisfy that hunger.

Grabbing the tray that Beatrice had brought breakfast to me with, I carried it out. First, drop this off in the kitchen, secondly… no idea. Maybe watch a movie? Play my game? I wasn’t sure yet. I had a while to kill if Beatrice was right about Vic being gone for a while.

‘Wait… why am I taking the tray back down?’ I thought to myself. I was already halfway there, so I figured I’d continue. ‘But why… why do I feel… good… doing this? Helping… being nice…’

I shivered in disgust.

Why did being here have this effect on me? I thought about if I’d do this for anyone else… and nope… I wouldn’t lift a finger to save someone’s Grandma or hold a door open for someone or anything. You know… like a demon should. But for Beatrice… and especially Victoria… I wanted… to be… ugh… good.

Placing the tray on the counter by the sink, I looked around the empty kitchen and sighed.

“What… what do I do?” I asked myself out loud. “I don’t know, Nia, why don’t you go rescue a puppy and sing kumbaya…” I rolled my eyes, still annoyed with myself that I wanted to be good for someone. Sure, they had protected me, looked after me, cared for me, fed me, and provided me with things I wanted… but it was more than that. I felt… at home with them. Especially Victoria. Something about her made my heart beat faster and faster and my tummy flutter. She had this effect on me… and part of me hated it. But then part of me actually…

I made a throwing up sound.

Actually… loved it.

Love.

Eww.

And so I proceed to lay about everywhere for the entire morning.

I lay in the kitchen for a bit, looking through the cupboards at one point.

I lay on the sofa in Victoria’s study for a while, trying to count the number of books she has in there. I lost count after 170, my eyes started glazing over.

I lay in the really nice movie room, but I couldn’t make up my mind as to what to watch, so I just lay there in silence, thinking about how I wish Victoria was here with me, as we snuggle up and watch a movie together.

I lay in the bathroom for a while. In the bathtub. No water, just staring at Victoria’s personal en suite bathroom and all the products she has lined up all neatly on the shelves. The bathtub was enormous, could easily fit two people, and… yes, I thought about taking a bath with her.

Fuck. I’m so pathetic. Every time I lay in a room, I’d just think about… her. About doing stuff with her. That’s it. Most demons would be thinking about how much death and destruction and chaos they could wrought. But no, me? I think about all the romantic, soppy shit that humans spend their whole lives looking for.

I lay in the conservatory, listening to the birds outside.

I lay in the garden. 

I lay on the floor in the Grand Hall.

And lastly, I lay outside Beatrice’s room, because she had locked her room after the last time I sneaked in, and I was too lazy to go find a better place to lay.

“Hey! I’m back!” I heard coming from the Grand Hall.

‘VICTORIA!’

I leapt to my feet like those badasses in those martial arts movies. I probably looked so cool, but I didn’t care as I rushed down the hallway back towards the Grand Hall.

I needed to see her. I needed to be in her arms. I needed… her.

And as I turned the corner, I saw her, standing there… looking as beautiful as ever. A simple blouse and denim shorts, sandals and sunglasses on her head.

“It’s a nice day outside.” She smiled. “We could go for a drive later, if you want?”

I didn’t say a word, I just rushed over and ploughed into her, wrapping my arms around her, my tail wagging like a damn puppy…

“Awww, did you miss me sweetie?”

I nodded.

“You were gone forever…” I replied into her chest.

“I was only gone a couple of hours…”

“And that felt like foreverrrrrrrrr!”

“Well why don’t we go put the kettle on, sit down, and you can tell me what you got up to this morning. And I can tell you all about my morning…”

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Infernum Infantem.

New chapters of Infernum Infantem every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

There should be a “so cute!” reaction.

Eeeee ^_^ I'm glad you like it!

10 hours ago, TerranV said:

Cute chapter. Nia is always adorable.

I demand a Bonecrusher spinoff. 

I mean... I could write it, but half of it would be him explaining the origin of his name, which isn't even that impressive. ?

8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I am really enjoying this book.

Yay! I'm so happy people are enjoying this so much!

8 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Love that Nia is still trying to be bratty but struggles with her feelings for Beatrice and Victoria. This is just adorable. ❤️?

Eeeeeeeeeee! *happy wiggles*

Thank you! I'm glad you think so!

Nia isn't used to being treated like a person.... I kind of get not quite this bad but definitely clingy and separation anxiety issues with my GF cause of abandonment trauma.....

3 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I mean... I could write it, but half of it would be him explaining the origin of his name, which isn't even that impressive. ?

That sounds like anti-Bonecrusher propaganda! Stop holding out on us! His epic tale must be told!:P

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

That sounds like anti-Bonecrusher propaganda! Stop holding out on us! His epic tale must be told!:P

I second that!

The thing that you specifically mentioned a nursery in the beginning let me to a kind of interesting idea. What if the solution is to turn her more into a child? I mean she is acting like one so I got this maybe wild idea. Who knows smaller body less energy and then some snuggles maybe enough. And to be honest no other theories so far what the solution is xD     

Chapter 19: Contact

-Victoria-

I put the kettle on as Nia sat down at the dining table in the kitchen.

“What do you want to drink, sweetie?” I asked, without turning around.

“I dunno… whatever…” She replied, sounding just like a bratty teenager.

“Juice? Soda?”

“Got any virgin blood?”

“Damn… I knew I forgot something on my shopping list. Sorry sweetie, we’re fresh out of virgin blood…” I replied, turning my head and grinning back at her.

“Juice will suffice. Much better for you than virgin blood too.”

“I bet it is! I can’t see blood being very good for you… unless you’re a vampire.”

“I could be one if I wanted to be!” She put her fingers up in front of her mouth, pointing down, to resemble the fangs of a vampire. “BLEH BLEH BLEH!”

Which she really didn’t need to do, as she has fangs herself, though they aren’t as pronounced as a vampire’s.

“You do realise vampires don’t talk like that sweetie? They’re not all from Transylvania…”

“Well… well how do you know? Do you know any vampires?” She asked, in that bratty way kids do.

“No, but I’ve done lots of reading. And apparently Beatrice knows some.”

“Wait… really? What else can Beatrice do? What else does she know? She seems to know an awful lot…”

“She’s a Witch, sweetpea. And so is her sister. They’ve been around the supernatural since they were born.”

“How old is she? And wait… sister?”

“I don’t know much about her family, she never told me. I have a feeling her sister is about the same age as me. And yes, she has a sister. Never met the girl, but she sounds lovely from what little Beatrice has told me about her.”

“Can… Can we meet her? I’d love to meet more people on Earth.” She looked at me for a second before her eyes widened. “I mean not that I don’t enjoy your company… and Beatrice’s… it’s just… I’ve been stuck with sweaty nerds in Hell for decades… I’d like to meet more people like me I guess.”

“More demons? Are there more demons on Earth?” I asked.

“There's always demons on Earth… but no, I mean just… you know… otherworldly beings.”

“So Witches, Vampires, Werewolves, etc?”

“Yeah…”

“Well I know they exist, but I’ve never been brave enough to get out there and mingle with the supernatural. I had my cult and my research… and my amulet… but that’s about it. The only people I know that aren’t just straight up human are you and Beatrice. But I could ask her if you want?”

“I… I’d like that. Anyway! You were gone, what was that all about?” She asked, changing the topic back to the original reason we were here.

The kettle stopped boiling, so I quickly prepared myself a coffee and poured a glass of fresh orange juice for Nia before walking over to her and sitting across from her, and sliding her drink over.

“So… Beatrice’s contact got back in touch with her.” I said, taking a sip of my coffee that was waaay too hot to drink right now.

“I gathered that. You went to see them. Who was it? What did they say? Is there a fix?”

“Slow down babe…”

“Sorry…” She wiggled about excitedly in her seat as she sipped her orange juice.

“It’s okay, just… right, it was a contact, one who has a tiny bit of expertise in the demonic. And before you ask, he’s human. He’s a tinkerer, makes all sorts of things for all kinds of people… like you.”

“Oh?”

“And what he told me, is that whilst he’s never encountered a succubus himself, he is aware of infernal power spikes. Other demons can exude power usually when they feed. And because your way of feeding is a bit more… unique… compared to most demons, that’s why you only give away your position when you have sex or do anything remotely sexual.”

“Okay… is that it? I thought we figured most of that out already.” Nia replied, rolling her eyes and taking another sip of her juice.

“Bad news first. He can’t ‘fix’ your problem. But he has created something that may help us find a way that you can feed without giving off too much of a spike.”

“Huh?”

“Look, we can’t stop the power spikes, but he’s created this little device for us that will help us measure them.” I said, pulling out the little pocketwatch the guy gave me.

It was an old, ornate little time piece. Brass by the looks of it, with a matching chain. On the front it had an inverted pentagram, and when you opened it, it had a normal-looking clock face. But the hands did not move. At least not yet they won’t.

“That? That is supposed to help us? How?” Nia clearly wasn’t impressed.

“Nia… don’t you understand what this gives us?”

“No…”

“Warning.”

“Of?”

“Say we have sex…”

“I’m listening…” She grinned, resting her chin on her hands, looking at me. Her eyebrow raised seductively. 

I rolled my eyes in response.

“Say we have sex… this will tell us when you start spiking. We can then wait for Hell to show up, and see how much build up it took to alert them. Then we know the limit. From there, we can try to work out how much you can feed before reaching the limit, and we can try to ration it out so it’s spread out instead of big bursts that will alert Hell. Understand?”

“I… umm…”

“We’ll have to find somewhere we can make a fast exit from, for when whatever-Demon-is-sent-after-you comes running… somewhere that won’t link back to me so that they won’t get any more suspicious than they already are of me.”

“So we get to have sex in multiple places? Score!” She celebrated.

“...For now. Once we’ve figured out how much life force you can take without alerting Hell, we can safely feed you at home.”

“Spoilsport…” She crossed her arms and pouted.

“...Or anywhere really…” I replied, throwing her a bone.

Her face lit up again.

“So… when are we trying this?” She asked.

“Well we need to do it away from my home or my work. Otherwise the demons will be too suspicious, if they’re not already after sensing spikes both here and at my company. So somewhere more… public? How about I take you for a nice dinner… then maybe afterwards we get a hotel room? One with easy to access exits. We’ll need to make a run as soon as one of your fellow demons turns up…”

“You really know how to show a demon a good time…” Nia laughed.

“If you’re a good girl, I’ll let you get dessert too…”

“How fancy is this place? Is it dressed up fancy? Or is it more casual?” Her demeanour suddenly changed at the promise of dessert.

“There’s one place I’m thinking of, but it does mean you putting on a dress and us asking Beatrice…”

“Ask Beatrice what?” I heard from behind me.

I turned around to see Beatrice looking down at me.

“You sneaky little…”

Nia burst out laughing. She must have been in on it. She must have noticed her coming in.

“Hey, you were so focused on this topic… So what restaurant?” Beatrice asked, sitting down next to me.

“You know the one.” I replied.

“Wait… really? That one?” She asked, surprised.

“Which one? What’s so special?” Nia asked.

“It’s just a restaurant she hasn’t been to in a while… not since…”

‘Not since… her.’

“Since what?” Nia looked really confused at this point.

“It’s just one I haven’t been to in a while. I figured I’d take you. The food is really special.” I replied quickly, stopping this line of questioning.

“So is she, if you’re taking her there…” Beatrice whispered to me as she stood back up and walked over to the kitchen.

“So Bea… mind casting a glamour later? We’ll go earlier than I usually would, which means the place will be quieter.”

“Sure. Are you driving there?”

“Yeah. Figured it’s a nice day anyway, it would be nice to go for a drive with Nia.”

“Well… I hate to be a third wheel… but could you drop me off at my sister’s on your way?”

“Oh… sure… how come? Why can’t you just drive there?” I asked her.

“I’ll be gone for a day or two.” Bea replied as she was doing something in the kitchen.

“Oh? Is everything alright? Is this why you left earlier?”

“It’s to do with that, yeah. And everything is fine, I just gotta help my sis with something. And I can’t drive there as your other car needs fixing…”

“Fixing? What happened to it?”

“It started making strange noises as I was driving back. I already called your mechanic, but he can’t fix it until tomorrow.”

“Oh… well thanks for doing that, but what about you? How will you get home when you’re done at your sister’s?”

“She’ll drop me off, don’t worry. If it’s too much hassle…”

I looked over the table at Nia, who was giving me death stares. She clearly wanted me to give Beatrice a lift. For what reason… I have no idea. But I knew best not to piss off a demon, especially a hangry one.

“Sure. We’ll give you a ride. Where does she live?”

“In the city. Just a few streets away from the restaurant you’re going to.”

‘Wait… but most of the places there are just nightclubs and restaurants.’ I thought to myself.

“Okay then…” I decided not to bring up that fact, intrigued as to where her sister actually lived. In all the time I knew Beatrice, she barely talked of her sister, other than little mentions here and there. No actual information. I didn’t even know her name.

“Will we get to meet your sister?” Nia asked.

‘Ah… that’s why she wanted me to give her a lift…’

“You can say hi outside if you want. But you can’t come in. Sorry.” Bea replied.

“How come?” Nia whined.

“She’s very picky about letting strangers in.”

“Awww…” Nia pouted now, and sat back in her chair with her arms crossed.

“Well do what you want for now, we’ll head out late this afternoon. Nia, what are you going to do?” I asked, moving on from this topic.

“Probably play my new game! I barely got to play it!”

“Okay sweetie. Have fun. I’m going to do a bit of work in my study. And yes, you can join me there if you want.”

Nia’s smile grew as she downed her orange juice and jumped up out of her chair, rushing off to get her game no doubt.

“She loves spending time with you…” Beatrice commented.

“And I her…” I replied, smiling and thinking about that cute little smile of Nia’s.

“Are we there yet?” Nia whined from the back seat.

“No sweetie. But nearly.” Beatrice replied. “Vic… it’s a left, then a right, then it’s just on the right hand side of the road.”

“Okay Bea.” I replied to her, driving down the city streets in my sports car. Nia had put some metal music on the radio, the sun was shining, and the streets were mostly empty.

I was glad I decided to do this just before rush hour, it means we can have this nice drive before an early dinner. Means we’re also more alert when we test out that little device Beatrice’s contact gave us.

I was dressed in my favourite red dress, one I hadn’t worn in forever. Black heels and a black purse contrasted the long, strappy dress nicely. I hadn’t done much with my hair, I just let it flow down my shoulders, though after this drive, with the wind blowing through the car, I’d probably have to sort it before we got there.

Nia wore a shorter little black dress. One that really stood out on her glamoured pale skin. And Beatrice had even changed too, although as she was just crashing at her sister’s place, she opted for jeans and a blouse. Which was still weird, most of the time she’s in her pyjamas or that maid uniform of hers…

Left.

Right.

And just as we turned into the road we were heading for, Beatrice sat up.

“Just pull in the driveway over there…” She instructed.

“Which one?” I asked, looking around for a driveway. All I could see were huge buildings. Not huge like my company’s building, but still rather large.

“The one on the right. The one that looks a little like a hotel.”

“That dark, dingy one?”

“That’s the one.”

I pulled into the driveway, and outside the door was a figure, waiting for us.

“Who… who is that?” Nia asked, taking her belt off and jumping forwards in her seat to get a closer look.

“That… is my sister.” Beatrice sighed.

Slowing the car to a complete stop, I engaged the handbrake and opened the window on my side of the car.

The ‘sister’ walked over and stopped by the side of the car as Beatrice quickly got out and ran around, jumping into her sister’s arms, giving her a massive hug. I still hadn’t had a good look at this woman, other than her fiery red hair, similar to Beatrice’s. The only thing I could clearly see from this view was her black robe. Similar to Beatrice’s whenever she had to do some serious spellwork.

“You okay sis?” Beatrice asked.

“Yeah. And these are…?” The woman asked.

“Victoria and Nia.”

“Ah. The cultist and the demon.”

“You’ve heard of us? I’m sorry, we’re awfully uninformed as to who… or what you are.” I asked.

Beatrice bent down so I could see her face.

“Let me introduce you… Victoria, Nia… this is my sister, Elizabeth.”

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters of Infernum Infantem are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Infernum Infantem.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I honestly didn’t think you gotten this far on the story on here. I was very much surprised there was many chapters in here that I hadn’t read. I’m now caught up. This is getting really good.

For some reason I’m very certain that we are supposed to know Elizabeth? Was she mentioned earlier in the story? 

I can’t wait till the next chapter. 

13 hours ago, Guilend said:

For some reason I’m very certain that we are supposed to know Elizabeth? Was she mentioned earlier in the story? 

Yeah I'm kinda on the same page there. Elizabeth just seems like someone we should already know. Maybe I'm just imagining things because I'm accustomed to looking for references in the previous stories.

Chapter 20: Date

-Nia-

“Elizabeth, this is my employer, Victoria, and her… partner… Nia.”

‘Partner?’ That term still felt weird. I’ve never had a partner before. Never had a boyfriend, nor a girlfriend. Never dated really. I’ve led people on so I could have sex and drain their life before… but that was decades ago the last time I did that, and even then I wouldn’t say it was a proper date.

But hearing it sent shivers through my body. Good ones, not bad ones, I must clarify. Though it still felt really weird and unusual.

Did Victoria consider me her… girlfriend? Were we dating? I have heard so much about human dating rituals… and part of me always wanted to try some of them. I mean when Victoria asked me out to dinner… that’s a date… right? I get to finally go on a proper date with someone!

And to some nice restaurant too! Though I’m not worried about that. She has good taste, so I’m sure she’s picked something good that will have yummy food. No, it’s the part after…

She wants to get a hotel and then, what… ‘test’ this device? And then to make a run for it when Hell inevitably shows up. I think it’s a stupid idea, and I still don’t quite understand it… but I trust her. More so than I’ve ever trusted anyone in my life.

Which yes, isn’t saying much, I’m a demon… I don’t trust anyone. So the bar is extremely low in this instance. But still… It takes someone special to make me trust them. There were still a few doubts I had about her… about this whole ‘staying on Earth’ thing… this whole ‘relationship’ thing… but for now, I’d trust her.

And hey, if she betrays me, or I find out this connection between us isn’t real? I can always torch her and steal her soul.

Always gotta have a backup plan.

Elizabeth bent down to look into the car, and finally I got a full view of her face.

She looked just like Beatrice. Same red hair, same cute face with the same cute button nose. They were nearly twins. Only slight differences in their facial structure and the fact that Elizabeth had her red hair let down, cascading down her shoulders, unlike Beatrice who always had hers up in a bun.

“Well it’s nice to meet you both. I’ve heard lovely things about you Victoria. And Nia… you’re as adorable as Bea said you were.”  Elizabeth said in a sweet, maternal tone.

I hid behind Victoria, my face feeling like it was back in the pits of Hell again. I couldn’t let this stranger see what effect her words had on me. She could be an enemy for all I know! Although… she is Beatrice’s sister, so maybe I won’t devour her soul just yet…

“It’s lovely to meet you too.” Victoria spoke up. “Sorry about Nia, she gets nervous around new people.”

“D’aww… I can see what you mean, Beatrice.” Elizabeth turned her head to her sister next to her.

“Right?” Bea responded.

“Well don’t let us keep you from your afternoon and evening. I heard you’re going on a date…”

“We’re testing the device Beatrice’s friend gave us.” Vic replied.

“Oh, I heard! The infernal power detector… well I hope you sort out your issue soon. And have a good night! Beatrice? Shall we?” Elizabeth stood back up and pointed her hand back at the door to the big scary-looking building behind her.

“Let’s go then, sis. See you tomorrow or the day after, you two! I’ll let you know when I’m back. And have fun tonight!” Beatrice bent down and waved at the two of us still in the car.

And as they walked off together, I swear I could hear them talking about us.

“I think you’re right, Bea. If you’re sure… they are welcome.” I heard Elizabeth say, her words trailing off as she walked out of hearing range.

Beatrice squealed in delight at whatever they were talking about and they walked through the front door.

“I wonder what’s in there…” Victoria said, bringing me back to the moment.

“Secret sex dungeon? Human sacrificing chamber? International spy agency?” I replied, smiling up at Victoria, who didn’t seem impressed by my suggestions as she shook her head and started the car up again.

Right, so you know that super romantic, cool, awesome, dinner we were supposed to have?

Turns out whilst we were all out, the restaurant called the house and said there had been an incident, so all reservations were cancelled and the restaurant had to close for the rest of the week.

So when we turned up… we were both massively disappointed.

“I’m sorry, sweetpea…” Vic said as she guided me back to the car.

“What do we do now?” I asked, sighing.

“I know we had this lovely evening planned… but we still have the hotel room. How about we get back in the car, go grab a couple of burgers from some crappy takeaway and then head to the hotel a bit earlier than planned?”

“How about hot dogs? I could do with hot dogs. Haven’t had them in decades!” I smiled at her as I hopped in the car, ready for this new plan.

We grabbed a couple of hot dogs and some fries and milkshakes and ate them in the car. They were delicious, and honestly… I think I would have preferred the intimate dining experience in the car rather than the fancy restaurant. 

We arrived at the hotel a while after. It was just about turning dark outside, albeit slowly. The valet took the keys of Victoria’s car and drove off, leaving Vic and me standing on the pavement outside the hotel.

“Damn… this is fancy…” I said, looking up at the five star hotel she had booked for our evening of… fun.

“Only the best for us, sweetie. Plus it’s easier for us to escape with such a crowded hotel. Plus they’re a bit more… discreet. No way to link it back to me if demons come sniffing.” Vic replied.

“Are you sure this is a good idea?”

“How are you feeling, sweetpea?”

“Weak… hungry…” I replied, my body shaking visibly.

“Then we need you to feed. And we may as well test this device we’ve been given. So yes, it may be risky… but it’s important. Plus… I get to have some fun with you…” She flashed her beautiful smile down at me.

“Oh you do, do you?” I smirked back at her.

“Oh yes… so come along, petal. Let’s get checked in…”

She grabbed my hand and squeezed tightly, before stepping forward, guiding me into the hotel by the hand.

After checking in and being escorted to our gorgeous hotel room, and once Victoria had tipped the staff member who showed us to our room, she closed the door and turned around, looking at me with those eyes that somehow said ‘I’m going to fuck your brains out and you’re going to love every second of it’.

My body quivered in anticipation. I had been looking forward to this all day. As soon as she said we’d get a hotel room and we’d… you know, not only had I been looking forward to feeding so I could stop feeling so damn weak, but mostly I wanted to share another intimate moment with Victoria like the other night.

Knees were feeling weak. Not sure if it was her effect on me or how hungry I was. Or both.

“Are you ready, sweetpea?”

“U… uh huh…” I replied nervously. Seriously… how did she have this effect on me?

“Good girl… let’s go over to the bed, shall we?” She said as she walked over, tucking my hair behind my ears and over my shoulder so she had clear access to my neck.

Her soft hands were resting on my jaw and my hip, and her sultry lips landed on my neck.

“Oh… Woah…” I moaned out as she kissed what I quickly found to be my favourite spot.

“You like, baby?”

“Uh… huh…” I groaned, too busy enjoying the feeling of her passionately kissing my neck to conjure an even half-decent reply.

“Good…” She growled in my ear, pushing me back onto the bed suddenly.

Slowly, she reached behind her back and unzipped her dress, shrugging the straps off her shoulders until it dropped to the floor around her ankles… revealing the angelic being I fell for from the moment I first met her, wearing the hottest lingerie I had ever seen along with her amulet that was draped around her neck.

Her gorgeous body stood there in all its glory, and I wanted to kiss every inch of it. I wanted to worship it and I wanted to please this woman in ways she had never been pleased.

“You… pretty…” I blurted out.

‘YOU PRETTY? NIA! WHAT THE FUCK? HERE IS THIS FUCKING GODDESS AND YOU COME UP WITH DUHHHHH… PRETTY? YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF HELLISH TRASH!’ I screamed internally, quickly regretting my words.

“Speechless? Well that’s a first for you…” She smirked.

‘Well at least she liked it…’

“I… umm… don’t we need the device thingy?”

“Good thinking… nearly got lost in the moment.”

“M… me too…” I replied, sheepishly.

“Now… stay.” She ordered. Something about her being so… dominant… revved my engine even more. Honestly… it was like Niagara Falls down there right now…

She gracefully walked over to the chair by the side of the room, where she had apparently thrown her bag. How she managed that whilst keeping all her attention on my neck… I swear this woman is magic. Reaching into her bag, she rummaged around a bit before pulling out the thing we were here for. Well… half of the reason we’re here, I still need to feed.

“Right… let’s leave this on the table here…” she said as she placed the watch, with its little case open, on top of the bedside table.

Turning to face me as I lay patiently on the bed, she looked at me like I was prey… and I knew I was done for.

I waited.

And waited.

My heart beat faster and faster.

And then she pounced.

I lay there, panting, trying to catch my breath.

“That… was… yeah…” I said between breaths. 

That intimate moment with her was so amazing… but I had focused so much on pleasing her I barely had time to siphon off much life force, so I was still feeling a bit squirmy and pent up… and hungry.

“Heavenly?” She suggested.

“Eww!” I replied, looking disgusted at her choice of words.

“Haha. Well the device works…” She said, holding up the little pocket watch, its little hands had moved.

“Huh? Oh yeah… shit… I forgot about that…”

Language. And yes, it’s sensing large amounts of power coming from you. Can you sense any demons yet?”

“Not yet. Wait… shit… yes I can. Someone’s near. In the hotel. That’s the closest I can work out.”

“Clothes on then, let’s go.” She ordered, rolling off the bed and climbing to her feet in a flash.

I tried to follow suit, but ended up falling off the bed with a crash, before stumbling to my feet and grabbing my clothes from the chair nearby.

We dressed ourselves like our lives depended on it, probably because… well… they did.

“Ready sweetie?” She asked.

I looked up to see her fully dressed and ready to run… whereas I was still struggling to put my dress back on.

“Here… let me help you, sweetie…” She said, walking over and helping me put the dress on before zipping it up for me.

“Thanks. I’m ready!” I replied, slipping my flats on and standing to attention.

“Let’s go. They getting nearer?”

“Yeah. But I don’t know where. East side maybe?”

“We’ll take the west stairwell then.” She said, taking my hand and escorting me out of the hotel room, grabbing her bag along the way.

Running down the corridor of the swanky hotel, making sure I held on to Vic’s hand tightly, we ran for the west stairwell, which was near the elevators. Thankfully it was signposted everywhere, so there was no chance of getting lost.

“Come on sweetie, nearly there…” She said, rushing as fast as possible in those heels of hers.

‘This is why I wore flats…’ I thought to myself. ‘But hey, I couldn’t run much faster than this anyway, so she must be confident in those shoes. She wouldn’t have worn them otherwise.’

Reaching the elevators, there was a door off to the side, with a sign that said ‘Stairs Access’.

“Aha!” Vic called out, pulling me over to the door.

Crashing through and closing the door behind us, we carefully but quickly descended the stairs. Floor after floor… damn why didn’t we just take the elevator? These stairs are killing me. I’m a demon… not a fitness instructor. I may have increased strength and agility… but I don’t get out much! I’m a house demon!

Running out of breath, I quickly tapped Vic on the arm to indicate to stop.

“You okay sweetie?” Vic asked as she came to a halt, still holding on to my hand tightly.

“I… breath… exhausted…” I replied, hunching over a bit to catch my breath.

“We can rest for a minute. They won’t know which way we came.”

“I… can sense them above us somewhere. They’re… they’re getting closer.”

“Closer? But how?” She asked, before pulling out the pocket watch and opening it up.

Her eyes widened in fear as she looked at the device.

“What’s up?” I asked, taking deep breaths and trying to regain my stamina back.

“It…” She showed me the face of the watch and the power readings were still maxed out.

“What does that mean?”

“It means you’re still giving off massive energy readings, which means they can probably keep tracking you.”

“SHIT!” I cried out, my poor choice of language echoing through the empty stairwell. “How do we reduce it?”

“I… don’t know.” She replied. “Did you not feed enough?”

“I… I’m a bit pent up still. I focused on our moment more than feeding… I got lost in the moment… I…”

“Oh babe… we need to fix it. We need to reduce the power levels. And quickly.”

“I don’t think we can. Not that quickly. I… I… they’re on the way… I can’t do it in time… I…”

I fell backwards onto my arse, breaking contact between my hand and Vic’s. Leaning against the wall, my heart was beating rapidly. And it wasn’t just from all this exercise. This… was panic… This was fear.

“I… I… I… I…”

“What’s up, baby?” She asked, crouching down so she was at my height.

“I… I…”

My body started visibly shaking.

“Babe… what’s wrong?”

“I… they’re going to get me… I’ll be sent to Hell… I’ll never see you… I’ll never be allowed to return… I’ll never get to kiss you or have breakfast with you or be with you or snuggle with you or watch movies with you or have dinner with you or go to work with you or… or…” My words just kept coming out, getting quicker and quicker until they became utter garble. My breathing was rapid, my pulse was racing, I was sweating and I couldn’t think.

Is this… is this what humans have to deal with? Is this a fucking panic attack?

Victoria sat down next to me.

And calmly, but surely, she wrapped one arm around me, then with the other she scooped me into her arms and cradled me close to her, so I was draped over her lap, my head resting on her shoulder. Instinctively I wrapped my arms around her torso and hugged her tightly.

“Baby… it’s okay… you’re going to be okay… I won’t let them take you. I would fight a thousand demons to keep you safe.”

Her words were somehow breaking through the fog surrounding my brain.

I was still breathing rapidly, but my body didn’t feel as tense now.

“I will always take care of you. I will always protect you.” She whispered. She began to stroke my hair gently, tucking it behind my ear.

The sweating stopped and I could feel my grip loosen slightly.

“I promise, baby, you’re safe with me. I’ll look after you.” She kissed me gently on the forehead, holding me close against her, rocking me gently.

Everything felt… well I wasn’t sure how everything felt. I had never felt anything like this before. It was like a calm washed over me, slowing my heartbeat gradually to a normal rate. Her tone of voice and the way she rocked me just felt… right. Like she really would take care of me. That I was safe.

My heart was still beating quickly, but it was gradually returning to normal. My thoughts became clearer… softer…

“You’re mine, baby. And no one will take you from me.”

Everything became a haze as I instinctively stuck my thumb in my mouth as I snuggled up to her.

And for some reason, I didn’t care that she could see me like this.

But what was weirder was…

…my hunger was diminishing.

=========================================================

Posting earlier than usual because I'll be busy most of today, as it's my birthday! So have this very fun chapter! I enjoyed writing this one a lot.

Also... yeah my bad. I made it out like it was some big cliffhanger, but its not. You're not expected to know who Elizabeth is at that point.

There are NO crossovers in this with my other series. This will be its own series and will never cross over with my Love in Dimensions series. There will be lots of crossovers but only with the other books in this series that I've yet to write.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Happy birthday to you!!There’s always someone need many MDLG stories for her bad daily life. And always a good writer is here diligently and fulling of surprises. You are the good writer and I am the unfortunate one. Wish you could write more great works as you want. I don’t use English to write and read or anything else, but I want you to know my mood.

Happy Birthday! (Although given our time zones I’ve missed it by now… hope it was wonderful!) No shock that being cared for as a little is exactly what Nia needs. I love how you’ve built up to this, though. Your character development has always been one of the things I enjoy in your writing. I expect this will eventually lead back to the mansion’s nursery and tie into Victoria’s lost love.

• Like 1

Chapter 21: Theory

-Victoria-

I watched as the hands on the pocketwatch slowly turned anti-clockwise… returning to its original position.

‘What… What is happening…?’ I thought to myself as I witnessed the strange phenomenon.

Nia lay in my lap, her head against my breast, as she sucked her thumb peacefully. Her beautiful eyes were closed shut as her body quickly stopped trembling and she settled down, looking more peaceful than I had ever seen her.

I just did what apparently came natural to me, I held her close and I stroked her hair, kissing her forehead and rocking her gently, occasionally shushing her.

And she just… accepted it. Honestly when she stuck her thumb in her mouth I nearly lost it! I knew she had done it in her sleep recently, but seeing her do it now, in this terrifying moment… it was… cute? Wait… why do I think that’s cute?

I didn’t want to move or disturb her, even though I knew there was imminent danger a few floors above us in the hotel. She looked so peaceful and… happy. And whatever this was, it was working. It was reducing the power coming off her. If we’re lucky, the demon won’t be able to track her now.

But as to why this is happening? I… I think I need to talk to Beatrice about this.

“You okay, poppet?” I whispered down to her as I continued rocking her gently.

She didn’t open her eyes, she didn’t make a noise. She just nodded and smiled around the thumb in her mouth.

I had one last look at the pocket watch. It was indicating no infernal power in the vicinity, meaning as long as they didn’t track us to this specific location in the hotel before all this, we were safe.

“You look so adorable…” I said, without even thinking.

I mean… she did. She really did. Like… cuter than normal. For some reason she was irresistibly cute right now. Which begs the question… why? What the fuck is wrong with me to find… this… cute? If you ignore her adult clothes, she looked like an adult toddler right now, sucking her thumb and snuggling into her…

It was then that I had flashbacks of that conversation with Beatrice. When she told me to be maternal around Nia. To embrace how I want to treat her. Was this… was this what she was talking about? Am I supposed to embrace this? Did Beatrice know about this side of Nia all along?

Beatrice hadn’t steered me wrong in all these years, so looking down at this cute girl, I squeezed her and kissed her cheek.

“You’re okay, baby… I’m here…”

“Again, she didn’t say a word, she just snuggled into me.”

I was feeling a bit weaker for some reason.

‘Wait… is this… is this causing her to leech life from me?’ I thought to myself, quickly checking the pocket watch again. Again, it was reading no power spikes. But she was definitely feeding, I could tell by how weak I was suddenly feeling, although this drained me slower than the time we had sex. Was this… was this the answer? I’d need to talk to Beatrice first, and test it out at home again, but maybe this was it! Maybe we could feed her and not worry about alerting Hell!

But for now… I couldn’t move. She looked so peaceful, it was like having to move a cat once it lay on you. It’s basically illegal. And the same goes for cute girls resting soundly on your lap apparently.

‘We can stay here a bit longe…’

Before I could finish that sentence in my head, I saw a patch of her skin change from the pale shade it currently was… back to her original red tint. Her horns gradually faded back into existence, as did her forked tail.

‘Shit… the glamour is wearing off… I’m going to have to sneak her out of the hotel now… thank god no one is using the stairs right now, otherwise this would be awkward…’

“Sweetie…?” I asked, softly.

Gradually her eyes opened and she stared into mine, looking more peaceful than ever.

And that’s when the reality of her situation came flooding back to her.

Her thumb launched out of her mouth, she threw herself off my lap and she quickly backed up against the wall away from me.

“I…” Her face turned even more red, her eyes darted everywhere, and her voice quivered.

“Shh… don’t worry honey. It’s okay. You’re okay. We’re okay.” I tried reassuring her, whilst climbing to my knees.

“But… that… I… umm…” She panicked.

“You fed. We’re in the clear. Can you sense the demon above us still?” I asked, edging closer to her, shuffling my knees slowly, inch by inch.

“N… No…”

“There we go. So it’s all fixed.” I was a couple of feet from her now. My knees were touching her feet.

“H… How?” She asked, clearly confused and unaware of what had just happened mere moments ago.

“I don’t know. You fed from me when you… were like that.” I chose my words very carefully. I didn’t want to embarrass her anymore than she already was.

“I… barely remember… no wait… I snuggled up to you. My thumb… oh Lucifer, my thumb! I… I…”

“Shhhh…” I edged a tiny bit closer and reached out my hands, grabbing hers and squeezing them tightly. I used this opportunity to move around to her side and sit next to her, positioning my body as close to her as possible before wrapping my arm around her shoulder and pulling her closer.

“I… felt… so safe… so… small… but how… How did I feed from you? Normally I need to have…”

“I don’t know, sweetpea. We’ll figure this out. I promise.” I kissed her head as she rested it on my shoulder. “Look, let’s get back home first, shall we? Your glamour wore off a bit earlier than I was expecting, so I’m going to have to sneak you out to my car and back home before anyone sees you.”

“I… okay…” She said, still in a haze.

Using an oversized trench coat, a headscarf, a large hat and some pants, all of which I paid the hotel staff to acquire for me, I managed to sneak Nia out of the hotel and back into my car.

Which was then followed by the quietest, most awkward car ride of my very long life.

It had been two days.

Two ridiculously awkward days.

Beatrice had been gone the entire time, leaving me alone with Nia. The problem was, Nia had locked herself in her room the entire time, only unlocking it to take food from me.

She had her games, the TV, and that’s all she needed.

She didn’t want to talk about the other night, she didn’t want to talk about the way she acted or how she managed to drain life from me despite us not having sex. She just wanted to hide away, avoid all conversation and human interaction, and play her video games.

I gave her space, after how vulnerable and fragile she was that night… I thought it best to give her the space she wants. I’d talk to Beatrice, she seemed to have some idea as to what was going on with her. More than she’d care to admit. Thankfully, she had sent me a text saying she’d be back soon with burgers from the takeout we loved, so I could talk to her then.

But for now… I nervously waited outside Nia’s room, sat on the floor with my back against the wall.

“Please sweetie… are you going to come out?” I asked through the door.

Nothing.

“We need to talk about it. I’ve given you plenty of time. But we need to figure this out before you next need to feed. How hungry are you?”

Silence.

“Talk to me. Please Nia.”

It was at that moment that I had had enough. I was sick of how immature she was being. We needed to talk about it all, it was important. So I got up to my feet, dusted off my jeans and blouse, and stared at the bedroom door, determination building up inside me. If this kind of thing worked the other night… maybe Beatrice had the right idea…

*Knock knock*

“Niathruxzon. Open this door right now, young lady.” I demanded, in the most authoritative voice I could muster.

I waited a second. And that’s when I heard feet thumping on the floor, followed by the shuffling of feet, getting gradually louder as they got nearer.

The door unlocked, and the shuffling of feet returned, getting quieter as Nia walked back over to the bed.

Taking this opportunity, I opened the door slowly and peeked inside.

“Nia… this place is a mess…” I said, looking around at all the clothes strewn everywhere, plates stacked up on the dresser, fast food I had passed to her not even thrown in the trash, instead thrown all over her bed and floor.

She shrugged her shoulders in defiance and fell back onto her bed, picking up her GameGirl and getting right back into whatever game she was playing.

“I know you don’t want to talk about the other night. You’re still embarrassed. You don’t need to be though.” I tried explaining.

But she just shrugged again. This was starting to get on my nerves.

“How about your hunger?”

“I could go for a burger…” She replied, finally opening her mouth for the first time in two days to speak to me.

“Beatrice is coming with them soon. But no, I meant how is your… other hunger?”

She shrugged her shoulders again.

‘Back to that I guess…’

“Nia…” I growled at her.

“Hungry. Yes. I am. But only a bit. There. Happy?” She replied in the most bratty tone I had heard from her yet.

“Then don’t you think we should talk about the other night, so that you can feed again?” I asked.

“Nope.” Was all I got in return.

“And why not?”

“Because I don’t want to.”

I sighed in frustration.

‘Beatrice encouraged me to treat her like… a child. And by the way she’s acting… Bea may be right. Maybe I should recreate the other night? Maybe if I treat her like a kid, she’ll be able to feed from me again without setting off alarms in Hell?’

Figuring that this was better than letting her starve, I walked over to her bed and looked down at her with the best ‘I am not impressed and I’d advise you to not make this worse’ face.

“What?” She looked up from her game and stared at me in the eyes. All she was wearing was a black cami and some cute little boyshorts. Her hair was a mess, she hadn’t brushed it or looked after herself at all these past two days. And so I decided… I would fix that.

“You want to act like a brat…” I said, walking around to the side of her bed, sitting down on the edge of it, next to her.

Grabbing her hand and lifting her up off the bed, I grabbed her GameGirl and placed it on her bedside table.

“...Then you’ll get treated like one…”

I quickly reminded myself that I was just taking Beatrice’s advice.

Throwing her over my lap, I pulled her boyshorts down to her thighs, revealing her cute little red bottom. Her tail flicked around in frustration, so I grabbed it and pinned it against her with the hand that was currently holding this wiggling brat down.

Then using my free hand… I spanked her.

*SMACK*

“You need to start taking better care of yourself.” I told her sternly as she cried out in pain.

*SMACK*

“Or at the very least, let me take care of you.”

She wriggled about, crying.

*SMACK*

My hand was hurting already, it stung my hand with every swat… which means it must be hurting her a lot. I know she’s strong, she could probably easily overpower me and break out of this if she really wanted to, but she’s still fragile.

I hated it. I didn’t want to hurt her. But she was being a brat, and it seemed to work the last time…

*SMACK*

“Sweetie… I’m here to take care of you if you need. And right now, I need you to feed, okay? However we do it, I don’t mind. But you need to feed.”

“I’M SORRY!” She cried out.

I held back my hand, before pulling her shorts back up and helping her to her feet. She wiped her eyes and sniffled, looking at her feet.

“Shhh…” I grabbed her hand and pulled her gently onto my lap, sitting her down carefully so she didn’t hurt her already painful butt. “Sweetie… it’s okay. I just… I need you to let me take care of you, okay baby?”

“Uh… uh huh…”

“And we can’t have you going hungry. You need to feed. You need life force. So take it from me, baby, I’m recovered now.”

She snuggled into my chest, resting her head on my shoulder as I rocked her gently.

And I braced for it.

Nothing.

She didn’t feed.

“Come on sweetie… you need to feed…” I told her, using the softest, most concerned voice I could muster.

“I… I can’t…” She sniffled.

“Then what happened the other night?”

“I… I don’t know…” she cried into my shoulder.

“Oh sweet little thing… It's okay. But can we at least talk about it all now? I can’t have you bottling everything up and hiding away like it didn’t happen…”

“I’m sorry. I just… I hate feeling so vulnerable… so… weak…

“It’s okay to be weak sometimes. You don’t always have to be this cocky, badass demon all the time.”

I stroked her hair gently, kissing her forehead.

“I…”

I heard a noise coming from outside the estate.

“I know… why don’t you put some pants on, then come downstairs and eat some yummy burgers with Bea and I? I heard her pull up outside. We can talk to her about all this. She may be able to help.”

“I… umm…” She hesitated. And I had a pretty good idea why.

“You don’t want to talk to her about it?” I asked.

“N… no…” she said, nervously.

“How about… you come down for some burgers, then when you’ve finished, me and Bea will talk about it? Would that be okay?”

“Does… does she have to know… everything?”

“I think she’ll be able to help if she does.” I replied.

“...After burgers though.”

“After burgers. And you can escape back up here if you want, just… no locking yourself in and you have to look after yourself more… or let me help. Have you even had a shower in the past two days?”

“Umm…”

“Right, that’s what you can do whilst me and Beatrice talk, okay poppet?”

She nodded and smiled at me, looking at me through her messy bangs with those beautiful grey-blue eyes of hers.

So I quickly stood up and planted a kiss on her lips, before taking her hand and guiding her out of this disgusting mess.

“And we’ll get this room cleaned too. Maybe Beatrice has an extra maid uniform for you…”

Nia squeaked as we walked out of her bedroom, off to go get burgers downstairs.

Thank you so much for all the lovely birthday wishes! And I'm super glad the 'House demon' joke was enjoyed ^_^

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

So the demon is definitely a little and seems to be able to draw emotional energy from it, but only when she let's go maybe?

• Like 2

Chapter 22: Feelings

-Nia-

Meanwhile, during those two very awkward days…

“JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY!” I screamed, the torrential downpour crashing down on the two of us.

If I didn’t kill this fucker now, it was all over for me.

I wiped away the blood from my chin as I sat there, hunched over in the alleyway, staring at him.

My heart was beating like a drummer on speed. 

My pulse was racing and my body was on edge. 

I felt my skin tingle as the goosebumps appeared.

My rage had taken over and this was not a good thing.

Too many thoughts.

Too many feelings.

I couldn’t concentrate.

I didn’t stand a chance whilst I was like this.

It was at that moment, I had just a fraction of clarity.

Just enough to finish off this bastard.

If I killed him… all my problems would be solved.

Climbing to my feet, I used the surge of adrenaline to propel me forwards, pushing onto my back foot as hard as I could to rush the guy before he could kill me.

This was it.

This was my chance.

Sprinting down the street whilst he reloaded, my feet causing ripples and splashes in the puddles as they collided with them, one after another, I shortened the gap between me and the guy whose death would free me from all… this.

I pushed my whole self into going as fast as I could. Because if he reloaded… I was dead.

I was going to do this.

I was going to finally kill this annoying fucker.

Sprinting up to him, I vaulted over the guy, landing behind him, and I quickly drew my knife.

Before he could turn around, I plunged the serrated dagger into his spine, twisting it and pushing myself closer to him, grabbing his neck and making sure this was it.

“I told you I’d kill you…” I whispered, withdrawing the blade from his back, watching the life drain from his eyes.

I had done it. It was over.

*Knock knock*

“COME IN!” I shouted.

I paused my game and looked up to see Victoria walking in with yet another tray in her hands, no doubt with countless amounts of food resting on it.

“Did you win?”

“Yeah. Took a while, but I finally beat the last boss.” I said enthusiastically, forgetting I was supposed to be in a mood.

“Well I figured you’d have finished that one. You’ve still got the one you bought the other day, right?”

“Yeah… why?” I snapped back, this time remembering to show how much of a mood I’m supposed to be in.

“I got you a present…” She said as she placed the tray of sandwiches and cakes on the end of my bed.

Victoria then reached behind her back and pulled something out, something that was hidden. Holding it in both hands, she handed it to me, a massive smile on her face.

It was a little neatly wrapped gift. One with a bow and everything.

“Umm… what’s this?” I asked, confused.

“I got you the other game. The one you didn’t get. So now you’ve got two games!”

“Oh. Thanks.” I said, trying to suppress the urge to squeal.

I was supposed to be in a mood!

This wasn’t helping.

“Well… I’ll leave you be for now sweetie. Are you hungry?”

“You brought me food…”

“I didn’t mean that kind of hungry…”

“Oh… no. Maybe. A bit. Slightly.”

“Well let me know when it gets bad again, okay sweetie?”

“Yeah. Okay. Bye.” I snapped back at her.

She looked hurt by this, and I instantly regretted it. But at the same time… I needed space. I needed to work out my feelings and thoughts by myself, without her. I know she wanted to help, but she just made my feelings all messy and cloudy and I couldn’t deal with that right now. So as she left, closing the door behind her, leaving me alone with my mess and my games and the tray of food she had just left me… I reminded myself that this was for the best.

‘I can’t keep playing this game, hoping to distract myself enough so I don’t process what happened. Especially now that I’ve completed it.’ I thought to myself as I put my game down and sat up, reaching over to the tray and grabbing it, pulling it closer.

“Cakes… sandwiches… biscuits… she really does want me to eat… she really does want to look after me… but why? I’m a fucking demon! WHY WOULD ANYONE CARE ABOUT ME?” As I screamed, grabbing my pillow and throwing it against the wall in frustration, nearly knocking my GameGirl off the bed.

“I… ugh… the other night… it was just so…”

I thought back to the other night. The night all these feelings got much, much worse.

Like… I knew I liked Victoria. A lot. And I’m pretty sure she likes me. Though I’m not sure why. She’s human… I’m a demon… it shouldn’t work out. But that’s not the problem. The problem was that my feelings for her got so much stronger as I lay there in her arms, slowly coming down from that panic attack, with her stroking my hair and calling me… that name.

Like… What kind of magic was that? It must have been something! No human could calm me down that easily… make me feel that… small.

I lay in her arms, feeling… safe? Was that the right word? I’m not sure, I don’t think I’ve ever felt… safe… in my whole life. I’m a demon. Who lives in Hell. There is no such thing as safe. All I’ve ever known in my life is survival… and torture. Sure, I got some pleasure out of torturing those nerds in Hell, but that’s about it. I never once felt safe, or happy, or comforted. And then in those few moments with her… she made me feel more safe than I have ever felt.

And that’s ignoring how small I felt. The way she kissed my forehead, stroked my hair… I didn’t feel like myself. I felt… different… weird even. Like I wasn’t myself, but at the same time… I was. Like she suppressed the demon within me, leaving a much more innocent… almost childlike me in its place. All worries, or stresses, all thoughts of Hell and torture… gone. All I felt was happiness as I lay there in her arms. Nothing but comfort and bliss and innocence. All my thoughts were about her… her smile, her body, her eyes…

Then there’s the thumbsucking. Like… SERIOUSLY NIA? In front of her? It was bad enough the other day… waking up and realising I had been sucking my thumb as I slept, even if she may have seen it upon waking up. But to lay in her arms and proceed to shove my thumb into my mouth… AND NOT CARE? Seriously… What the Hell? What was that?

I didn’t know what came over me. It was just… natural. Like it needed to be in there. It… comforted me for some reason. Like I’m some kind of fucking baby.

Which I’m not!

But at the same time… it felt so good. I have never felt that safe and happy before. Never felt that content before. Never felt so… small.

So, what? I like sucking my thumb now apparently. What next? Wetting myself and saying ‘goo goo ga ga’?

I stared at the tray of food. It looked delicious. Sure, it’s presentation wasn’t on par with how good Beatrice made her cooking look… but it was still all very much appealing to me right now.

But as I stared at the cakes, I felt my eyes drift off to the side slightly… towards… my thumb.

‘No… No Nia… don’t even think about it.’

But whilst one part of my brain was saying no, the other part of my brain was seriously considering it.

Like… maybe it was just a one time thing? Maybe it’s not as relaxing and comforting as I remember? I guess I wouldn’t know unless I tried it…

I mean… nobody is around. It’s just me. No one will know…

Slowly raising my hand, wrapping my fingers in and sticking my thumb out… I slowly guided it towards my mouth. Opening up so that I could test this new habit out… I inserted my thumb into my mouth and shut it around my thumb.

‘So far… so good…’ I thought to myself as I sat there on the bed, my thumb in my mouth, too nervous to even try sucking on it. I let it just rest there in my mouth.

Which was already feeling… pretty good.

Comforting.

Safe.

The same feelings I had from that night…

‘Well… in for a penny…’

So I sucked my thumb for the first time. Consciously anyway. During my sleep and in a weird panic-attack-haze doesn’t count. Because I say it doesn’t. So nyeh.

It felt so good. Like… weirdly so. How did this feel so good? This childish… babyish act… It was almost… natural to me.

I closed my eyes and fell into the bliss I was currently experiencing. Such a silly little act shouldn’t bring me so much joy… but it did. And I was going to fully experience this bad boy to the best of my ability.

That was… until I had a mini heart attack.

*Knock knock*

Vic was outside my door, and I hadn’t had a chance to lock it again.

Shit.

Withdrawing my thumb from my mouth at the speed of lightning, I wiped it on my top and grabbed a cake, shoving it into my mouth.

“COME IN!” I shouted, muffled by the cake currently filling my gob.

The door opened again.

“Hey… I’ll leave you be. Just wondered if you wanted Chinese tonight? My treat.” She offered.

“Sure…” I quickly swallowed the cake. “Yeah sure. Just… order whatever for me. Can… can I have some privacy now?”

“Sure. I’m here you know though, sweetpea. If you need to talk…”

“I know. Please go…”

She didn’t say a word. She just nodded and smiled awkwardly, a hint of sadness on her face.

‘I’m sorry Victoria… I just… I need some space…’

It has been two days now, I think? I dunno… I don’t really need sleep so I’ve been playing games and watching movies for the past two days, trying to occupy my brain so I didn’t think about the other night. Or that I was apparently sucking my thumb during every movie I watched.

I’d probably have it in my mouth during games if I… you know… didn’t need them to play the damn games.

My room was a mess. I was a mess. I hadn’t bathed or showered in two days. I just stayed in my room, the mess from all the junk food I had Victoria bring me littering the floor. After that moment the other day, just after the thumb sucking, I stopped letting her in, only opening the door to take the food off her in the doorway. I couldn’t let her see how bad it is in here now.

But hey, I managed to not think about the other night. Mostly.

I hadn’t slept either… which turns out that whilst I don’t technically need it… I do feel a bit exhausted if I don’t get it now. Which sucks.

And I was getting hungry.

Like… not hungry hungry… succubus hungry.

I was going to need to feed again. And every time my stomach growled… which it can do even after shoving an entire pizza into it… I realised I needed to feed. Probably soon too.

The problem with that was… I’d need to talk to Victoria about that. And we’d have to discuss the other night… and… ugh… that means thinking about it. Great.

Fuck being a demon.

I could hear noise from outside my door all morning.

I could tell it was Victoria. She had set herself up outside my door, sitting on the floor I think.

She’s been worrying about me so much these past two days…

…Maybe I should let her in. Open up a bit. Talk about the other night…

But that… that was scary.

“Please sweetie… are you going to come out?” She finally spoke up.

I wanted to. I wanted to be in her arms. She brought comfort to my shitty existence. She brought love… 

I stared at the door, part of me yelling at my body to get up and let her in. To just unlock the door and give her the biggest hug. But then the other half was screaming to hide away in here forever. That it was too scary having to deal with all that stuff.

“We need to talk about it. I’ve given you plenty of time. But we need to figure this out before you next need to feed. How hungry are you?”

I was hungry. Very hungry. But I knew I shouldn’t. Either we alert Hell by having sex… or… no. That can’t happen again.

“Talk to me. Please Nia.”

I waited. Maybe she’d leave. Maybe this would all be forgotten.

*Knock knock*

“Niathruxzon. Open this door right now, young lady.” She ordered from the other side of the door, sounding… angry.

I felt small again. Just like the other night.

But whilst it was a similar feeling… it wasn’t the same.

And I felt… like I needed to open that door right now.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1