LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Losing touch with what’s considered normal bladder and bowel control?

I’ve mentioned this a few times here but I thought it’s worth revisiting.   

First a disclaimer… We all realize that “normal” is a just a label thrust on us by society blah blah blah. Feel free to chime how what’s considered  “normal” is relative to everyone else, and how “normal” is boring, if it makes you happy to do so, but I think most of us here are sophisticated enough to know that!?

Short story time, yesterday I was in a bathroom changing and using the big boy potty for number 2. (Something I begrudgingly do from time to time). As a bit of background, I’ve been 24/7 for years and actively bladder untrained to the point where I am 100% diaper dependent day and night, almost certainly permanently.    Anyways the stall was positioned next to the urinals so I could hear guys come in, walk up to the urinals, unzip,  take a whiz, zip up, flush, wash hands, and be done. All within a matter of minutes!  At first it shocked me how quick these guys were. But after a few moments it dawned on me that that’s normal for most guys.  

I guess I’m just so used to having to take a diaper bag in with me, find a stall, untape my diaper. Clean my urine soaked skin. Go big boy potty for number 2 if needed (grumble), change diapers, dispose of soiled diaper and wash up. To be fair, if I’m just changing a wet diaper I can do it under 2 minutes. But that’s not the point.   It’s the way these guys commanded their bodies and effortlessly handled the process of peeing in a urinary  that caught me off guard.    And the fact that this is seemingly normal for other men and l was probably the same before, is mind blowing to me! 

Has anyone else ever been caught off guard by how easy and effortless people are about holding it in? 

• Like 1

Yep, hit me this week. 

At the time I realized I couldn't hold back mushing for more than 5 minutes. I was in heavy denial until my hubby brought up how last year we had to walk to the janitor's office in the mornings to use the potty, and at that point a wave of fear ran through my body.

I started thinking about how I'd need to get dressed, put on my shoes and coat, lock the door, walk over there, etc., all within 3 (absolute max 5) minutes within view of the public. It was at that point it finally hit me most people aren't thinking about all the obstacles between themselves and the bathroom, under time pressure...

Yuuuup.

• Like 1

yup i 100% no longer understand it. when im in public and in just a pull up or an underwear guard, first of all i have to use a stall because i get embarassed, then i go , then i have to shake for a loooong time because if i dont i'll instantly start dribbling in my pants, sometimes a full uncontrolled stream. even tho im not totally incontinet yet, my fully potty trained days are long gone 

• Like 2

@tommyneedsdiapers90 just wait until the day comes when you accidentally pee yourself when changing your diaper. Then you also have to accommodate for that contingency!  Happened to me once at Disney World. I went to change a wet diaper. I was standing in a stall, and as I was getting out the new diaper I felt the familiar pressure and release while I frantically unfolded the new one and placed it between my legs.   The seat of my pants were soaked but luckily it was already dark.  These days I try to either keep my dirty diaper at my legs to catch any leaks while I change or use changing pad. But sometimes I still go into autopilot and forget until it’s too late.

@Kif I have to imagine you’re close to the point where you forget that wearing a diaper is so normal to you, you forget it’s abnormal to most people ? ?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Enthusi said:

@tommyneedsdiapers90 just wait until the day comes when you accidentally pee yourself when changing your diaper. Then you also have to accommodate for that contingency!  Happened to me once at Disney World. I went to change a wet diaper. I was standing in a stall, and as I was getting out the new diaper I felt the familiar pressure and release while I frantically unfolded the new one and placed it between my legs.   The seat of my pants were soaked but luckily it was already dark.  These days I try to either keep my dirty diaper at my legs to catch any leaks while I change or use changing pad. But sometimes I still go into autopilot and forget until it’s too late.

@Kif I have to imagine you’re close to the point where you forget that wearing a diaper is so normal to you, you forget it’s abnormal to most people ? ?

@Enthusi goodness i feel like that day is coming soon for me. going to be so embarassing especially if someone else is changing me

• Like 2
1 hour ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

@Enthusi goodness i feel like that day is coming soon for me. going to be so embarassing especially if someone else is changing me

Yeah, but I don't think so buddy, not as long as you wear thick Diapees like megamaxs or ABU preschools. And if you ever need changing, I can change you! And you can go on me, I don't care. and let all your pee-pees out on me!?????? And I'd wait until you're done and ask you "all done?!" Before putting you in a new fresh diapee! Gotta make sure my big bro's all taken care of! Big hugs! I'll ALWAYS love ya big bro!?♥️??????♥️???

5 hours ago, Enthusi said:

Hmmm...Maybe? I mean, I'm pretty blase about changing when out-and-about and stuff but haven't really told anyone about it besides my doctor. So... ?‍♀️

Not so much incontinence but dramatically reduced “cruise range” before needing to pee.

It was probably a couple of years in to “24/7” when I had to drive up to a property about 1.5 hours away and supervise some tradespeople doing some work.  We didn’t actually have access to bathrooms there.

I arrived onsite at about 8am.  The tradies had been there some maybe 7am and had driven as far as me.  At around 1030am, they announced they were heading off site to grab some snacks and use the facilities at an adjacent park.

Although it wasn’t something I’d really thought about it, I was slightly shocked.  I was already wet when I arrived (no chance of staying dry all the way up that highway) and “been” countless more times in my nappy (in small but sharply needed amounts) across the morning.

Whilst I was not incontinent, I had ZERO chance of emulating their bladder strength.  I can’t imagine that things have gotten any better in the 18 months since then.

18 hours ago, Enthusi said:

First a disclaimer… We all realize that “normal” is a just a label thrust on us by society blah blah blah. Feel free to chime how what’s considered  “normal” is relative to everyone else, and how “normal” is boring, if it makes you happy to do so, but I think most of us here are sophisticated enough to know that!?

Short story time, yesterday I was in a bathroom changing and using the big boy potty for number 2. (Something I begrudgingly do from time to time). As a bit of background, I’ve been 24/7 for years and actively bladder untrained to the point where I am 100% diaper dependent day and night, almost certainly permanently.    Anyways the stall was positioned next to the urinals so I could hear guys come in, walk up to the urinals, unzip,  take a whiz, zip up, flush, wash hands, and be done. All within a matter of minutes!  At first it shocked me how quick these guys were. But after a few moments it dawned on me that that’s normal for most guys.  

I guess I’m just so used to having to take a diaper bag in with me, find a stall, untape my diaper. Clean my urine soaked skin. Go big boy potty for number 2 if needed (grumble), change diapers, dispose of soiled diaper and wash up. To be fair, if I’m just changing a wet diaper I can do it under 2 minutes. But that’s not the point.   It’s the way these guys commanded their bodies and effortlessly handled the process of peeing in a urinary  that caught me off guard.    And the fact that this is seemingly normal for other men and l was probably the same before, is mind blowing to me! 

Has anyone else ever been caught off guard by how easy and effortless people are about holding it in? 

I totally agree with you.  When you see others in stalls using the men’s urinal and you are changing your diaper, it does come to a realization of how you’ve changed.  After 3 years of being diapered, I’m pretty quick with the diaper changes at this point and it’d feel abnormal not to be diapered.  The stress level of running to the bathroom is much less too when you come to the realization to just use the diapers and not run to the bathroom.  I can’t be without them so I might as well accept them.  

I've conditioned myself to never hold and pretty much ignore wetting.  I'm at the point where I have pretty much totally suppressed the subconscious hold refiles we develop when potty trained.  So in effect the gates are always open.  I can still clench and I have no idea if my ability to hold if I wanted to is diminished, and i have no desire to find out.  My approach is to train myself to not think about and ignore it.  I am still very aware of messing but it does start without permission I just have plenty of warning it's coming, unless the IBS is acting up then I get no more waning than with wetting.  So yeah I am pretty much removed from normal patterns and don't even think about trying to make it.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

Sometimes , very rarely, but I will have to go some where , and my bowels have been emptied , as was my bladder , so I have maybe an hour , to go , do this or that , but like I said my bowels are empty , but my bladder is supposed to be , but I will just be coming out of the doctors office , or the bank , what ever , and I suddenly, feel like I gotta pee right now , in a parking lot , or right out side the office , I will look for some place to stand in front of and even though my back is turned to traffic , I just whip it out and pee right there , and if a cop , came up to me , I would just show him the wet spot 5” around , and tell him look it , I am a old man , so if I gotta piss , I will try and hide the fact that yes I’m pissing in public , but it was an emergency ! As you can see , so fuck off ! I have been in run ins with the law , many times , and just because they got a badge and a gun , don’t mean shit to me , and I don’t give a shit , lock me up , for just pissing in public , yeah , go fuck yerself ! I can do the time standing on my head ! And if he goes to arrest me I will fake a heart attack, and get a free ride to the hospital , before I , even have to go to jail ! I’m 68 ,and been at ends with them since I was 18  ! The only law , I adhear too , is my own ! Ride hard , Die free !

Wow really?  You just whip it out?  Fuck the law?  Fake a heart attack?  You are a piece of work i tell ya.  I hope you do end up in jail.  You know there are blood tests tht will tell them you faked the heart attack right?  So go ahead, sex offender.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, Dee Cee said:

Why , why, do you call me names , like sexoffender, ? 

Just an FYI... In some states and /or cities, urinating in public will get you put on a sex offender list. It depends on the laws in that area. I had a co-worker several years ago, who was labeled a sex offender for peeing in public. He had to move to another state to find employment, because every time he applied for a job and they ran a background check on him, it would pop up in a report. It caused him trouble for many years.

DeeCee has a point, but it is misguided.  Our SYTEM of government is not to blame, it is who we elect to hold power that has corrupted it and is driving us in the wrong direction.  Keep in mind, those folks who only live for power will govern for themselves, and their select group of ideologues, and the hell with the rest of us common folks. 

We are at a crossroads today, and unless we start voting for people that will serve the general public in the best interest of that GENERAL PUBLIC, as opposed to a few select people, respect the constitution as our founders created it, and rule with common sense again, we will not survive as the longest living form of government much longer as the strife and turmoil today is tearing us all apart!

On 10/3/2022 at 2:35 PM, Enthusi said:

I've reached that point as well. Being kept in diapers permanently is normal for me to be kept diapered all the time. I hardly use the potty and the only time is in between diaper changes. Most times I only use the bathrooms to change my soiled diapers, get cleaned up and get put back into a much thicker diaper with boosters on. I don't even think about it because it's normal for me to go in my diaper and get changed when it's soiled. It's why being in diapers, I don't even think about what going to the potty is like because to me, potties are only for grown ups, adults and big kids and they know what's like to go to the potty. Adult babies like me don't use the potty and we only go in our diapers.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

Why , why, do you call me names , like sexoffender, ? You have no idea ,who I am , or what I did , I tel you a story , and take it hook line and sinker , but you don’t know what yer talking about , I lived in a world , unlike your pretend world , it was the life of a biker that had rules , but they weren’t, the govments , we NEVER RAPED ANY BODY , all the girls I was talking about , had been into that life for years , and weren’t kids they were old enough , to know what they wanted , and loved the attention ! Who died and let you be judge , bitch ? If you don’t like my words don’t read them , or block me , fake heart attack, there’s no test for chest pains ! Man just because your a chick , you think you can belittle me , go change yer diaper , the on you have on is keepin your brain , as small as it is from getting oxygen! Next time don’t don’t tape it so tight ! Thank you for you comment !

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diagnostics/22770-troponin-test   This tells them if you had a heart attack.  Urinating in public is considered indecent exposure in most places and is a sex crime hence you are a sex offender.  People getting caught having sex on a beach at night or in other places get put on sex offender lists.  Just because you are old does not give you the right to do whatever you want to do.  You are aware you have a problem, you are ware of solutions that do not involve whipping your penis out in public to pee. "I just whip it out and pee right there" You CHOSE to whip out your penis instead and act like some kind of fucking victim.  You are a bitter angry old man.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

You are so right , I live in PA. and I can’t BELIVE , just how un educated some people are

This post seems uneducated.  What is with this paragraph long run on sentence?  For 68 years old you'd think a person has read a book or seen any amount of written text to understand that none of this is correct punctuation.  How is anyone supposed to take any of your post seriously?  This thread was about losing touch with your continence and your talking about wiping your dick out in public, trying to compare race relations to a box of crayons and how we should have a civil war.

• Like 1
On 10/22/2022 at 7:10 AM, DailyDi said:

Sweep sweep sweep. Don't mind me, just cleaning up the thread, it got so filthy!

you need to clear some more.  Some people can't help but include politics

• Like 1