LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found soaked male guard in stall

This past week I went into a stall in the men's room at a restaurant to change out of my diaper. Someone had left a completely soaked male guard next to the toilet. It was slightly rolled up but it was so soaked that it had begun to unroll. It was clear that it was used to the max. I was surprised that it was used to the max like this because of the high likelihood of a leak. I know that is the case for diapers. The only case that the pad didn't have a leak would be if someone decided to soak it intentionally while they were in the stall and leave it there? If its the later, it kinda sucks for the cleaning staff. 

I personally think that places should have a trash bin in their handicap stalls.  Not saying this was a handicap stall where you found it, but I have changed out of my diaper in handicap stalls when there wasn't a family restroom or one at a time restroom with an outer door lock and have had to carry my used diaper out into the restroom to dispose of it.  Yeah, if a person is wearing a guard, I would figure they at some point may need to change it and have a fresh one handy.  If that's the case, they can also carry a small plastic bag with them as well to put the used guard in and responsibly dispose of it.

It's also possible the person was wearing disposable underwear with a guard inside for that extra amount of protection, or maybe even a diaper with a guard he can pull out when it gets soaked, still leaving him the protection of a diaper.  I've read in these forums that some people will do that to extend the life of their diaper when away from home.

• Like 1

There might be a possibility that the 'owner' of the soaked male guard uses male guards as inserts in diapers / pull-ups and pulls it out when it gets soaked. Personally, I find it discusting that it was left 'on the floor' instead of being placed in a bin of some kind.

If you are here on this site, NO, it is not that I am trying to 'out' you, but a little common sense would go a long way. With your personal hygine products - and that is what diapers / pads / inserts etc are, dispose of them correctly IN A BIN, and not on the floor / down a toilet etc.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/25/2022 at 4:47 AM, rusty pins said:

I personally think that places should have a trash bin in their handicap stalls.  Not saying this was a handicap stall where you found it, but I have changed out of my diaper in handicap stalls when there wasn't a family restroom or one at a time restroom with an outer door lock and have had to carry my used diaper out into the restroom to dispose of it.  Yeah, if a person is wearing a guard, I would figure they at some point may need to change it and have a fresh one handy.  If that's the case, they can also carry a small plastic bag with them as well to put the used guard in and responsibly dispose of it.

It's also possible the person was wearing disposable underwear with a guard inside for that extra amount of protection, or maybe even a diaper with a guard he can pull out when it gets soaked, still leaving him the protection of a diaper.  I've read in these forums that some people will do that to extend the life of their diaper when away from home.

Yeah, I agree that having a trash bin is very helpful for handicap stalls. I’m guessing for some places its less practical.

also, no clue why some other responder is shouting all-caps at “people on this site”… ?‍♂️

On 9/24/2022 at 8:33 PM, scaifester said:

This past week I went into a stall in the men's room at a restaurant to change out of my diaper. Someone had left a completely soaked male guard next to the toilet. It was slightly rolled up but it was so soaked that it had begun to unroll. It was clear that it was used to the max. I was surprised that it was used to the max like this because of the high likelihood of a leak. I know that is the case for diapers. The only case that the pad didn't have a leak would be if someone decided to soak it intentionally while they were in the stall and leave it there? If its the later, it kinda sucks for the cleaning staff. 

I could have been a stuffer in a diaper and they pulled it out.     No matter what it was they was a asshole for leaving it on the floor.  I am incontinent and I find the energy to roll my products up even bag them most the time in public and dispose of them correct.   I do all that and I have no choice but to wear. So if people are going to choose this as a life style they need to accept what goes with it.  If they are incontinent they need to learn to accept it too.   

I stopped in to get fuel years ago when driving truck.  I went in to change a take a poop.   I reached for the top hats (seat cover) and some ass hole had shoved a shit filled tan diaper in the dispenser getting shit on everything.  Maybe a previl diaper not sure it was 15 years ago.  It was not even rolled up just had wipes tossed in it and doubled over and forced in the dispenser.   What animals are among us are so worried what a stranger in a restroom might think if you carry it to a can?  Like the can not hear you in their changing or see your feet when leaning against the stall to hold up the diaper while taping it on?  That or smell the shit filled diaper mess?      I have spent my entire adult life in diapers and I can say the only time I ever left one on the floor is if the trash can was missing all together. I have seen that a few times over the years.          We all need to be respectful of those others using the restrooms.  You would not do that at home.  Or I would hope not.  

The person probably placed it on the floor while sitting on the toilet, then possibly did additional business into the toilet, and then it accidentally forgot to pick it up.

A woman I was in a relationship with some years back did something similar in that she sat down on the toilet, changed her maxi pad, rolled up the old one in the wrapper, placed it on the floor next to her, and then did her business. For whatever reason she stood back up after cleaning up, washed her hands and left the bathroom. About 10 minutes later while we were watching a movie we see my golden retriever come walking out of the bathroom with a prize in his mouth, attempting to shred her maxi pad in the middle of the room. She was mortified! We ended up having a good laugh though.

So yeah there's a bunch of reasons why that guard may have been unintentionally left there.

• Like 1