LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What’s everyone do for a living?

On 9/2/2022 at 3:43 PM, Elfy said:

I make what a good part time job makes (Around £1000 a month at the moment but it can fluctuate quite a bit.) Without my wife's income it wouldn't be enough I imagine but with it I can contribute to all the bills and have enough left over for nappies and things.

That's pretty good though! 2 incomes helps a lot I am sure.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Party and Mikey's!  IminWetPampers is going to cater it!  Steaks and chicken - no baby food!

You forgot BURGERS, you gotta have burgers!????????♥️?????????? Then it's a party!?????♥️???????♥️???

22 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Party at Mikey's!  IminWetPampers is going to cater it!  Steaks and chicken - no baby food!

6 hours ago, feralfreak said:

???

I meant "Party At Mikey's".  I corrected it.  Burgers are also a good idea!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I meant "Party At Mikey's".  I corrected it.  Burgers are also a good idea!

i kinda figured that, just curious where the the part at mikeys house idea came from, and not that i bother with any, im curious if its BYOD(bring your own diapers)

• Like 1
On 9/2/2022 at 11:27 AM, PuraVidaDip said:

What is it you do for a living @BabyJeggySpideyBoy?

I work full time in sales with finance.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I've been busy. I work with computers various type of stuff. IT, maintenance, graphics, a little bit of everything. The cool thing is though, is that I have a VERY flexible schedule.??????

• Like 1
2 hours ago, feralfreak said:

i kinda figured that, just curious where the the part at mikeys house idea came from, and not that i bother with any, im curious if its BYOD(bring your own diapers)

Well, I figure Mikey is down south so it should be warmer than up north, he's the head of this organization and we should all give him a party at his house as a way of thanks for all his hard work, and yes, it's BYOD but I'm sure Mikey would have some items for sale!  And it was just a thought.  Anyone want to organize something like that with Mikey's approval, head things up and make it a mini Cap Com of sorts, you have my blessings!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Well, I figure Mikey is down south so it should be warmer than up north, he's the head of this organization and we should all give him a party at his house as a way of thanks for all his hard work, and yes, it's BYOD but I'm sure Mikey would have some items for sale!  And it was just a thought.  Anyone want to organize something like that with Mikey's approval, head things up and make it a mini Cap Com of sorts, you have my blessings!

hmm, sounds like something that naughty things could happen in, @Spiderman, get the missus, a gallon of canola oil, a live ferret, and how are you or the missus at juggling chainsaws?

On 9/24/2022 at 9:36 AM, rusty pins said:

Well if you’re going to have burgers and steaks then you definitely need corn on the cob. Btw I do live up north but the weather is pretty mild here on the island. The only thing is that I’m not too sure if mommy would approve a CapCon like event at our house. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Well if you’re going to have burgers and steaks then you definitely need corn on the cob. Btw I do live up north but the weather is pretty mild here on the island. The only thing is that I’m not too sure if mommy would approve a CapCon like event at our house. 

tell her she can be in a video to be made there, she just needs to bring a rubber chicken, some peach preserves, and a saddle.

• Like 1