LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having your partner use your diaper too

Anyone else wish they had someone that used your diaper as their toilet?

Like them peeing down the back while you're wearing it. Or them untaping your diaper and messing in the front, before taping it back up.

Or even them pre-using your diaper before you wear them. Imagine if every diaper you wear had someone else's mess in it already.

This would be so hot~ ? Not only would you're diaper be twice as full, you'd be messy all the time!

• Like 6

Something I’ve always had an interest in. Not the messing though, but the idea of my partner pre wetting my diaper, or her pouring her pee into a diaper I’m wearing seems exciting, and very humiliating. 
I like the idea, of it being a sort of punishment. Or a fantasy scenario, where I’m trying to stay dry, but this other person, wants it to look like I couldn’t stay dry, by adding their own pee into my diaper. 
“See mom, he’s still a diaper wetting baby, he can’t go without his diapers”! ? ???

@Ipon

I could understand why some people would want their partner to use their diaper, meaning your partner uses your diaper to do their business in whether it be urination or defecation, or maybe even to cum in.  What somebody will do in their partner's diaper depends on your partner, the person that you're going to be doing it to, and what you and your partner agree is acceptable. Whether you pee, poop, or come in it, is up to you. Some people like the pee, some people like the poop, and someone likes the fact that you can come in it. It all depends on what people's interests are and what they want to do.

I don't mind peeing in my diaper, and I don't mind messing in my diaper, but I am not the type of person to mess around with poop. Some people like poop, and I have no problem with that, but for me, it doesn't turn me on as much. I figure if I'm going to release it, it needs to come out, but the first few times that I have played, and not change my diaper after pooping, was disastrous, because leaving it like that meant that I had a severe red angry rash. It took me 3 days to get rid of it, and no amount of cream or cleanser could help me clean myself off, so I had to be extra careful for about three to five days after this. This is why when people tell you to use barrier cream, you have to use it, or you will regret that decision.

They say that's certain people like certain things while others like other things, so I say to you whatever floats your boat, should be what you use to determine what you will like or dislike. We know that we have to use the diapers sometimes, but there's no rule that says we can't enjoy the diapers, and someone else's enjoyment could be something that some people like, some people dislike, or something that does not turn them on at all. It all depends on the person or persons that are involved in what they want to do.

Brian

• Like 1

My wife has used a funnel a time or three and has pee'd into the funnel while it was placed down the back of my diaper. The times that it has happened it was while she and I were on a road trip and being she needed to pee and knowing it would humiliate me she had instructed me to knee down and she placed the funnel and took care of her business. It can be fun, erotic and humiliating. The other side of it too is that my diaper had filled up a short bit and it wasn't due to me.

• Like 1
On 8/15/2022 at 2:38 PM, Ipon said:

Anyone else wish they had someone that used your diaper as their toilet?

Like them peeing down the back while you're wearing it. Or them untaping your diaper and messing in the front, before taping it back up.

Or even them pre-using your diaper before you wear them. Imagine if every diaper you wear had someone else's mess in it already.

This would be so hot~ ? Not only would you're diaper be twice as full, you'd be messy all the time!

My fantasy too!!! I really wish someone would do that with me!

Seriously, if anyone wants to try this with me I am totally willing to wear someone's else's really messy and wet diaper. Tbh I wouldn't mind if multiple (3, 4, 5, etc) people mess and wet a diaper then put it on me hehe. I want a mess so ridiculously massive that getting to wear such a diaper would be a once in a lifetime chance. I open to dm's to anyone wanting to try this with me. Don't be shy.

• Like 1

I'm not as open as you are, Lil Fox but that's the same kind of reason that I'd enjoy having a partner use my diaper as their toilet.  I kind of want a hugely messy/squishy diaper and I just don't poo enough to 'fill one up'.  Though with the use of laxatives I've made enough of a mess that the leg holes leaked so I kind of wonder how doable the fantasy of a 'huge messy diaper' is.  Can the legs be sealed enough that they won't leak when one is active?"  blushes soooo red  "I didn't mean THAT when I said active, dang it, but I sure noticed the double meaning right away......

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

The wife has peed in a bowl and poured it in my diaper a few times, very nice but have only done this two or three times.

There’s no way, you can ever divorce her now! ? You’re under her pee spell ??‍♀️ LOL 

• Like 1

Extra tape works! I love a really full messy diaper as much as everyone here, I guess I would mess one and could give it away for the other person, but then again I love to be in that diaper. Now what would be fun is a small group together in diapers and using them! That’s my fantasy! One can wish!

I would be really grateful if a group of you guys would be open to giving me a massively messy diaper. If anyone is interested in helping I am open to dm's. 

If wearing some else's poop isn't your thing then don't worry, I am the one that wants to be the "victim" of the mega messy diaper! ☺️ Thanks to anyone open enough to help because this would be a dream come true.

Just a friendly reminder folks that while this is a sexy fantasy that some of us may actually do some day or have already done, it's also a way to get cooties you don't want. 

On 8/21/2022 at 6:13 PM, christi said:

Just a friendly reminder folks that while this is a sexy fantasy that some of us may actually do some day or have already done, it's also a way to get cooties you don't want. 

I am aware of the risks. I still think it would be so worth it!☺️

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sounds like a pretty fun idea. The messing idea makes me nervous because of bacteria, but the urinal idea is appealing.

On 10/23/2022 at 3:42 PM, IminWetPampers said:

Sometimes my mommy will open up my diaper and straddle me and pee on me and into my diaper which gets me so turned on it’s incredible. 

yumm, good for both of you!