LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you call it when you 'go' in your diaper?

Guyver147

• 4 weeks later...

I like to say going wee-wee and poo-poo in my pants!?????♥️?? I LOVE crapping my pants and soiling myself!?????☺️?????? Especially because it makes me feel like I'm doing something VERY naughty! LOL!?????

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I like to say going wee-wee and poo-poo in my pants!?????♥️?? I LOVE crapping my pants and soiling myself!?????☺️?????? Especially because it makes me feel like I'm doing something VERY naughty! LOL!?????

That's the same with me, I say wee-wee and poo poo when I am about to do something in my diaper.

• Like 2

It's funny, because as a kid, my parents always referred to my having wet my diaper as an "accident" - for example, when I got up in the morning and went down to the kitchen for breakfast, my mom would often ask me, "How did you sleep? Are you dry, or did you have an accident?" 

So, now, I still think of in-diaper incidents as "accidents", even though, other than sometimes when I'm sleeping, generally, when I wet my diaper, it's not an "accident". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since I'm the only one who knows I wear and use diapers, I don't call it anything, because who and I going to call it to?  If I were to say anything to myself when I do it, I'd say I just wet or messed my diaper.

• Like 1
On 11/18/2022 at 7:12 AM, rusty pins said:

Since I'm the only one who knows I wear and use diapers, I don't call it anything, because who and I going to call it to?  If I were to say anything to myself when I do it, I'd say I just wet or messed my diaper.

What do you mean  "I'm the only one who knows I wear and use diapers.." ??? What are we, chopped liver? Damn it man, sign on here, and type in BOLD CAPS, "I HAVE TO GO TINKLE IN MY DIAPERS!!"  ?????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm the only one who know I wear diapers!  I, ME  MYSELF, RUSTY PINS!  Rusty Pins is the only one outside of this site that knows Rusty Pins wears diapers.  If I should happen to mention in the forum or the chat that I, Rusty Pins used my diaper, I would say something like, "I just wet and/or messed my diaper".  In the chat room I, Rusty Pins might say, "I'm wet and messy".  Otherwise, I don't call it anything when I, Rusty Pins wets and messes my diaper.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1