LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oversimplified

6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Cologuard: Do you have any questions about the test procedure?

Me: Nope, just poop in the box, right?

Cologuard: Please do not poop in the box!

"Too late now little talk'in blocks!" "Shits your heart out Frank!"?? LOL!??????

The bad thing with pooping in a box is that it finds 99% of cancer.  What about the precancerous stuff they'll find and remove with a scope.  I think getting a scope is still a better way to go. Just my opinion. 

36 minutes ago, Spanky said:

The bad thing with pooping in a box is that it finds 99% of cancer.  What about the precancerous stuff they'll find and remove with a scope.  I think getting a scope is still a better way to go. Just my opinion. 

Doc said scope after 50, box at 45

• Like 3

Agreed- the prep is awful. Diaper creme applied liberally is your friend. The actual procedure is no big deal.

As for chocolate afterwards, I would prefer a large cheese burger with extra bacon.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Had two colonoscopies 10 years apart.  First one was very clean, the cleanest the doc had ever seen per his own words.  The second one was just as clean, so clean that it took half the predicted time!  Two small polyps on the second colonoscopy that were non cancerous so I don't have to drink that prep and spend a day cleaning myself out again for another 10 years!

I do say go for it!  The procedure itself is nothing.  The prep may be nasty for a day or so, but colon cancer and prostate cancer are leading causes of death among men.  A day of being uncomfortable with the nasty tasting prep and cleaning yourself out once every 5 to 10 years will soon pass over in a day or so.  Anyone who has watched a loved one die from cancer knows it is a painful, often lingering and body wasting way to go.  I just never will understand someone not taking a precaution that could save their life because it might cause them a little discomfort for a day or two.  Once you are dead, that's it! 

4 hours ago, WetDad said:

Agreed- the prep is awful. Diaper creme applied liberally is your friend. The actual procedure is no big deal.

As for chocolate afterwards, I would prefer a large cheese burger with extra bacon.

And that's exactly what I did immediately after mine! 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Had two colonoscopies 10 years apart.  First one was very clean, the cleanest the doc had ever seen per his own words.  The second one was just as clean, so clean that it took half the predicted time!  Two small polyps on the second colonoscopy that were non cancerous so I don't have to drink that prep and spend a day cleaning myself out again for another 10 years!

I do say go for it!  The procedure itself is nothing.  The prep may be nasty for a day or so, but colon cancer and prostate cancer are leading causes of death among men.  A day of being uncomfortable with the nasty tasting prep and cleaning yourself out once every 5 to 10 years will soon pass over in a day or so.  Anyone who has watched a loved one die from cancer knows it is a painful, often lingering and body wasting way to go.  I just never will understand someone not taking a precaution that could save their life because it might cause them a little discomfort for a day or two.  Once you are dead, that's it! 

id rather not know, hell i dont even bother saying anything when i get arm or chest pains, id rather let nature take its course and do for me what im too much of a coward to do myself.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I was doing it every 2 years, then my doctor went on leave and new one says 5 now is ok.    They did do two  snips just about each time.  I hate doing the prep as I just don't get sleep during it.