LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Using a legend

I was trapped in my room last night (aka hiding from a cat) and my diaper cabinet was bare. I had to turn to my collection of “last one” diapers and wore my last Bambino fun n sun diaper. A really good diaper… now extinct. ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
17 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I was trapped in my room last night (aka hiding from a cat) and my diaper cabinet was bare. I had to turn to my collection of “last one” diapers and wore my last Bambino fun n sun diaper. A really good diaper… now extinct. ?

That sounds like a REALLY interesting Diaper. Did it hold a LOT of pee-pees?!????☺️?? And why were you hiding from a cat in the first place? LOL!????? Also, what designs did it have on the Diapee, buddy?!???????

6 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

That sounds like a REALLY interesting Diaper. Did it hold a LOT of pee-pees?!????☺️?? And why were you hiding from a cat in the first place? LOL!????? Also, what designs did it have on the Diapee, buddy?!???????

Yeah, it's one of their most absorbent lines. It had a beach theme and stretchy sides.

One of my cats (Toby) insists on laying on my dresser where my TV is, and when he lays against it he hits the touch-buttons and constantly changes the channel on me, records random stuff and basically is a nusience. It's especially annoying when he turns off netflix and I have to go through the whole process again and again to load the show/episode I was watching.

Screenshot 2022-06-15 113902.png

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yeah, it's one of their most absorbent lines. It had a beach theme and stretchy sides.

One of my cats (Toby) insists on laying on my dresser where my TV is, and when he lays against it he hits the touch-buttons and constantly changes the channel on me, records random stuff and basically is a nusience. It's especially annoying when he turns off netflix and I have to go through the whole process again and again to load the show/episode I was watching.

Screenshot 2022-06-15 113902.png

That is SO FUNNY that your cat actually changes the channel on you.????? How many cats do you have buddy, can I see a pic of them?!?? I BET they look SUPER CUTE!!!!??????????♥️? Do you have a dog too?!????????

Are those constructed like their Magnifico's? They loom similar - stretch sides, sort of mesh landing zone. If so, great diapers. I never tried the Fun N Sun's but I like the Magnifico's and Bambino products in general. 

I wonder if creating some kind of hatch over those buttons would help? Somehow affixing a shield made of a piece of clear plastic or something, maybe with those 3M Velcro sticky tabs, or duct tape or whatever, so that when the cat is lying there, he's not depressing the buttons? Or, buy a strip of those bird deterring spikes that they put on top of porch supports and such, so that birds don't roost there and poop down onto whatever is under them. Use the Velcro tape to affix those right in front of the buttons? Remote IR signals also most likely won't have any trouble passing through them. 

2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I have three cats. Alphie, Toby and Holly. Toby is the difficult one (thinner black cat)

17ADFA3A-82C0-493C-8CB4-8EBBEF75C335.jpeg

Awwwww!!!!????????? They look SO CUTE Mikey!!!! Do you spoil them?! I DEFINITELY would!???? I just wanna reach through the screen and give them LOTS of pets, and hugs! LOL!????????♥️????? Such cute kitties!!!!! Do they go "meow!" "meow!" all throughout the house?!?

try placing a sheet of aluminum foil in front of the tv where the cat wants to lay, saw somewhere they do not like the feel of it and will avoid it, I do not have cats and have never tried it, good luck.

4 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Are those constructed like their Magnifico's? They loom similar - stretch sides, sort of mesh landing zone. If so, great diapers. I never tried the Fun N Sun's but I like the Magnifico's and Bambino products in general. 

I wonder if creating some kind of hatch over those buttons would help? Somehow affixing a shield made of a piece of clear plastic or something, maybe with those 3M Velcro sticky tabs, or duct tape or whatever, so that when the cat is lying there, he's not depressing the buttons? Or, buy a strip of those bird deterring spikes that they put on top of porch supports and such, so that birds don't roost there and poop down onto whatever is under them. Use the Velcro tape to affix those right in front of the buttons? Remote IR signals also most likely won't have any trouble passing through them. 

Yeah they are like Magnifico's

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

My cat Buddy likes laying on my wife's keyboard. My keyboard is in a keyboard slot in my desk, so he can't lay on mine (but he would if he could.) He also loves smacking our screens whenever something is moving. And when my wife had a different monitor with a very large very easy to press on/off button on the front, he would sit down and press it with his body on accident, lol.

He's a huge brat! But we love him.

To me, if you want to toalk about legends. You are talking about Curity, Empire and Playtex, or, in the ABDL world, Carolyn's Kids, Amber E, Perfict Personal Product, Kleinerts aned Comco. Anything after 1986 is too new to have the provenence and just has not withstood the test of time. Given the turnover in throw-aways the hottest thing in the last 10 years will be forgotten in 10 more

35 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

My cat Buddy likes laying on my wife's keyboard. My keyboard is in a keyboard slot in my desk, so he can't lay on mine (but he would if he could.) He also loves smacking our screens whenever something is moving. And when my wife had a different monitor with a very large very easy to press on/off button on the front, he would sit down and press it with his body on accident, lol.

He's a huge brat! But we love him.

I have a DIY cover over the power buttons on my PC for the same reason! Thankfully they are all out of the monitor swiping phase.

25 minutes ago, Little Babydoll Christine said:

To me, if you want to toalk about legends. You are talking about Curity, Empire and Playtex, or, in the ABDL world, Carolyn's Kids, Amber E, Perfict Personal Product, Kleinerts aned Comco. Anything after 1986 is too new to have the provenence and just has not withstood the test of time. Given the turnover in throw-aways the hottest thing in the last 10 years will be forgotten in 10 more

Your biased against disposables! :)

• Like 2
9 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Your biased against disposables! :)

Oh; I dunno, even in the music industry (get ready here it comes) vinyl is making a comeback Besides, if the makers, sellers and major users of these thing want to call them "briefs" rather than diapers, who am I to argue with them :)

@DailyDi, you could always scoot the tv closer to the edge of the dresser so there isn't room for your kitty to lie down in front of it....

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, vvp39 said:

@DailyDi, you could always scoot the tv closer to the edge of the dresser so there isn't room for your kitty to lie down in front of it....

Beats my plan of leaving a cabbage patch doll laying in front of the box lol

2 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Cats would likely be a dick and just knock that off. 

?? they do that because they CAN!!!!! ??

On 6/15/2022 at 9:09 AM, DailyDi said:

...... I had to turn to my collection of “last one” diapers and wore my last Bambino fun n sun diaper. A really good diaper… now extinct. ?

I did that recently with some of my last plastic backed Abena M3's. They switched the entire Abena line to cloth backed, except for the M4's, which you can get either way. I used one of the M3's, and felt kind of bad, but I still have 2-3 left, of a basically extinct diaper. ? They worked great, contained a lot, were comfy, discreet etc...... Just sad that they don't make them this way any more. The cloth like Senis' I use are great, sure, but there is just something 'better' about the plastic backed products...*sigh*.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Cats would likely be a dick and just knock that off. 

He did twice, but I put it right back. He's now sitting on the edge of the cabinet. He's not comfortable, just being stubborn, but he's out of the way of the controls so I'm letting him sulk there.

10 hours ago, feralfreak said:

why are you hiding from your cat? is it getting agressive? attacking you?

Toby has always been on the aggressive side. Even when he just wants attention it's "You will pet me or I'll bite you."

11 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

He did twice, but I put it right back. He's now sitting on the edge of the cabinet. He's not comfortable, just being stubborn, but he's out of the way of the controls so I'm letting him sulk there.

Toby has always been on the aggressive side. Even when he just wants attention it's "You will pet me or I'll bite you."

Bite him back, see how he likes it.....

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, DailyDi said:

break him of it, a good flick on the ear, smack on the head, or a more gentle option(i prefer gentle first), spray bottle of water for biting "bite me and ill punish you" cats need to learn you are the boss

• Like 1