LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing diapers area requirements

It has been for numerous year that the changing area is right by my bed.  It is a changing table.  On the level below are my diapers, wipes, lotion, powder.

In addition their is a rack with paci and nany bottles for comfort

How do others have their changing area.

• Like 3

I wish I had a proper changing area. Maybe someday. My wife is willing to put up with me being in diapers but she's not a very enthusiastic participant, so I don't have any obvious changing area. My diapers are in the bottom drawer of my dresser, I have a diaper bin in my closet, my diaper cream and baby powder are in my drawer in our vanity in the ensuite bathroom, and I keep all my pacifiers except the one I'm currently using in two bags in the upper drawer of my dresser, for cleaned paci's and for paci's that need to be cleaned. My current pacifier I keep on my nightstand in the evenings, but during the day it's in my shaving kit, generally, because I don't want the kids to come across it. 

In my old house I had a very plush bath mat that ran the length of the tub, that I could lie down on, but in the new house, we have a big shower stall, and the orientation of everything is such that lying down on the mat in front of it would have me resting my head in front of the toilet, which is of no interest. When my wife isn't in the room, I can just diaper myself on our bed, but when she is (most of the time), I diaper myself standing up in the bathroom. I do wish I had a spot where I could stretch out and do it, but I have to be cognizant of her preferences and always keep in mind that I'm lucky to be able to wear diapers all the time. That's a much bigger win for me than having a dedicated changing table. 

• Like 2
On 6/14/2022 at 6:38 AM, herb330 said:

It has been for numerous year that the changing area is right by my bed.  It is a changing table.  On the level below are my diapers, wipes, lotion, powder.

In addition their is a rack with paci and nany bottles for comfort

How do others have their changing area.

I DON'T have my own changing area but if I DID, I would have a big giant shelf all stacked with Diapees and Wipees, lotion, and baby Powder, all out on full display for everyone to see how much of a baby I am.????? And it would be a big changing table, and I would coo and giggle at Daddy every time he was in the middle of changing my Diapee!????????♥️??

• Like 2

Whenever I was in diapers, there was no changing table. I was diapered right on a bed with something put under me. Now, my powder and supplies are on my nightstand and headboard and the diapers are on a shelf at the footr of the bed and the bedspread isn in a transparent wetproof cover but there is still a changing sheet under me and a place to put wet diapers to be cleaned snap-on rubber panties that are changed with the diaper and the rubber diaper liner that keeps my chastity area dry longer are rinsed out immediately and hung over the bathtub to dry on the special Rubber Panty Hanger

madebed3.jpg

Dolly Andrea and Dolly Lisa get to feel everthing that is put on me to make sure it is of the highest qualith

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, BabyJoseph said:

I just change my diaper in my chair, bed or if I am poopy its in the floor on the bathroom so I can putt the poop in the potty

You deserve a mommy or daddy to change you buddy!!!!?????☺️? Little ones shouldn't be changing themselves!????☹️

3 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

You deserve a mommy or daddy to change you buddy!!!!?????☺️? Little ones shouldn't be changing themselves! ????☹️

I have no one

• Sad 1

All I require for a change is my Daddy and a diaper. He's changed me on our bed, in the car, in a bathroom and well, basically wherever is private and whenever is needed. As a little the interaction and close emotional intimacy is more important than a physical location.

Just now, kirababy said:

Simply use the bedroom floor myself.

You would be surprised how many babies were changed on the floor when their parents were visiting others' homes that I saw during the '50's and '60's

I don't have a dedicated changing area. I  put my diapers on in the bedroom while leaning against the wall. I change poopy diapers in the shower,  so I can clean up easily. 

If I had a changing are, I'd have a changing table.  A big bookcase like shelf with lots of diapers. A diaper pail, of course,  for the wet and messy diapers. I'd also have a paddle and a big wooden spoon hanging on the wall next to the changing table for when I'm a naughty litte boy. 

I have a change table in my nursery. Bags of diapers are stored under it. At the side of it is a small table with diapers, wipes, creams and powder.