LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

7 hours ago, Little_Pooh_Abbeh said:

Seriously, this story and the Briana story are my top two favorites on this forum in a long time. They are good enough to get me to post when I've been lurking for years lol.

I think it's been one of the best stories on this board in quite some time.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 19:  Pre-Game

The first couple minutes of the car ride were held in silence, Tammy and Missy each replaying surprising aspects of their visit with Mary and Sarah.   Tammy was practically beaming with excitement.  She had threaded the needle of communicating expectations to Mary and trying to soften the oddity of the research program for Missy’s family while building a trust and rapport with Missy that continued to warm her heart.

As for Missy, she gazed out the window, her heart beating with adrenaline at the somewhat surprising exchange that she had endured with her sister.  While she had never really connected with her sister, she had also never really expected such venomous threats to come from her own family over, of all things, money.  

Breaking from her reverie to see Missy staring out the window, Tammy decided to continue the push forward, knowing that everything hung in the balance of tomorrow’s assessment.  “Missy dear, you were unbelievably fabulous.  I’m so proud of you.  The way you were able to express yourself and move into this decision on your own free will truly amazed me.”  Reaching her one arm over to Missy’s thigh as her encouraging words filled the space between them, Tammy noticed both a smile and tears welling in Missy’s eyes as she turned to acknowledge the accolades.

“What’s wrong honey, why the tears?” Tammy’s face immediately took on a look of concern that Missy had already grown addicted to receiving, having been starved of such empathy most of her life.

“Nothing…I…I don’t even really know why I’m crying, but everything suddenly just feels so emotional.”  Missy leaned her head back against the car seat and took her hands up to her eyes, rolling her wrists to try and wipe away the tears.  Her legs instinctively spread further apart then normal, trying both to accommodate the diaper between her legs and her body’s desire to simply find a comfortable position in which to ride.  There was very little concern for how she looked to Tammy or anyone else for that matter.

“I can imagine, honey.  That must have been much harder than you made it look to share everything with your mom and sister, but honey, that’s over now and you are safe and we can really focus on making tomorrow a success, ok?”  Tammy softly moved the conversation forward while also trying to acknowledge Missy’s emotional state.  Tammy’s motherly instincts went into overdrive and as they came up to a small ice cream stand on the side of the road, and Tammy pulled off and parked the car in one of the open spaces next to the stand.

“You were such a brave girl, Missy, we should get a treat!” Tammy beamed, opening the door and going around to help Missy out of the car.  Missy finished rubbing her eyes and finally caught on to the fact that the car had pulled over next to an ice cream stand.  She immediately felt joy pour through her body.  It was as if the idea of a reward or sweet treat seemed to instantly trump any of the pain or fear she was truly processing at the outright threats her sister had made. 

She found Tammy’s hand which helped her out of the car.  Unbeknownst to either Tammy or Missy, as she exited the car, her skirt had flipped up in the back, exposing Missy’s onesie covered diaper to the cars that were passing by.  As they stood in line to order their ice cream, an elderly couple took a spot in line behind them.  The grandmotherly figure noticed Missy’s cute but exposed skirt and tapped Tammy’s shoulder before speaking, “Excuse me, miss, but your adorable daughter’s skirt is flipped up in the back.” 

Tammy moved her hand down the small of Missy’s back to flip the skirt back down.  Missy’s arms instinctively raised upward as she felt Tammy’s hand along her bottom and a small gasp came from her mouth as she experienced both the physical touch of Tammy and the realization that she had exposed her diaper clad bottom to the world.  

“Thank you so much,” Tammy said gently to the elderly woman who almost ignored Missy as if she was a toddler who couldn’t understand grown up talk.

“No worries, dear,” the lady continued, “I remember those days of mothering growing toddlers.  It can be very challenging.”  Tammy decided to take advantage of the opportunity to see how Missy would respond to this public scenario by reaching into her purse and grabbing a binkie.  She reached over to Missy’s mouth and gently began pushing the binky in as she continued the conversation with the couple behind her.  

“It is incredibly challenging,” Tammy continued taking Missy’s hand, “and yet incredibly rewarding to see them develop their own unique personalities!  Tell me, what advice would you give a single mom like myself?”

At this point, Missy was completely embarrassed, but doing anything rash at this point seemed like it would only create more of a scene that it had already become.   While the older man had a slightly quizzical look on his face when he saw Missy’s apparent age and willingness to suckle a binky, the two ladies went on as if nothing seemed out of the ordinary at all.  

“Well,” the elderly lady beamed with pride at being asked to share her wisdom, “I would say not to rush growing up.  I’d let them be young for as long as they can…the world is a tricky place as you know, and there is nothing that will ever replace the warm, nurturing love that a mother can give a baby, so don’t rush anything!”  The lady seemed incredibly satisfied with her answer and as she finished all eyes turned to Missy, whose appearance, diaper, onesie and binkie seemed to embody exactly what the older lady had suggested!

Once they ordered and received their ice cream, Missy and Tammy went over to a picnic table to enjoy their treats.  Tammy removed Missy’s binky and instantly produced a wipe from her purse, cleaning off Missy’s mouth area and then her hands as if Missy was incapable of doing this herself.  Missy was part stunned, part numb, and part resigned to the events as they transpired, all leaving her to simply fixate on the one good part of what was transpiring:  her hot fudge Sunday with whipped cream and a cherry.  

Missy swung her legs under the picnic bench as her mind seemed to work at keeping all the feelings and questions pushed under the surface by having her solely focus on the pleasure and excitement of eating such a treat.  Missy hurried and in so doing decorated her face more than her mouth, a soft chuckle coming from Tammy as she witnessed this 18-year act younger and younger before her very eyes.  Perhaps what was even more inspiring for Tammy was that she had confirmation that Missy was making these decisions on her own.  The confidence with which she had seen Missy address both her sister and her mother gave Tammy a peace that Missy wasn’t being coerced into doing something she didn’t want, but rather pursuing something she was increasingly interested in embracing.

Another wipe appeared as Tammy tried to keep up with the chocolate carnage all over Missy’s chin and cheeks.  This time, however, Missy herself let out a little giggle, realizing that she had, in fact made a complete mess.  The giggle happened to coincide with a realization that she was once again peeing her diaper.  The conscious awareness that it was happening lasted for just a flash before Missy returned to licking the inside of her ice cream cup, filling her tummy as her bladder filled her pampers.  

Missy’s mind was now less bothered by the wetting that had just taken place and more worried at following the instruction Tammy had given which was to let her know when she needed to be changed. While slightly torn at having to say the words that were about to come from her lips, Missy’s mind drove the decision before any shame had a chance to alter the course.

“Mommy,” Missy half whispered, not wanting to draw attention to herself, “umm…I…um..”

“Did you make pee-pees?” Tammy interjected, not wanting Missy to have to embarrass herself further, but also naturally trying to figure out her “daughter’s” need.

“Yes. I made pee-pees” Missy replied, her face instantly turning beet red as her legs swung at an even quicker pace, trying to mask the shame she was feeling in having to share this with someone. 

“Good girl!” Tammy said a little louder than Missy would have hoped.  “Let’s go and get you changed.  As they rose from the table, the elderly couple had overheard everything, having taken a seat at the neighboring table.  As they saw Tammy and Missy head back to their car, the lady realized that there was no restroom nearby and quickly rose to go offer Tammy some assistance.

“I hope you don’t think I’m a nosey grandma,” the lady began as she caught up with Tammy on the driver side of their car, “but I couldn’t help but overhear your little one needs a diaper change.  Would you like to use our RV?  I don’t think there are bathrooms around here and it might be more comfortable for your little one,” the lady finished nodding her head in the direction of Missy who for some reason was standing silently by the car door with her toes pointed in and her head tilted down as if she just wanted all this attention to just go away.  

“Oh that is very kind of you!  Are you sure you don’t mind?” Tammy asked.

“Not at all!! As a matter of fact, I’d love it!  You see we only have one grandchild and she lives on the other side of the country so we rarely get to see her, so any chance I get to help the little ones makes my day!”  The old lady smiled ear to ear as she gently grabbed Tammy’s arm to reinforce that this would really be a treat for everyone. 

“Well thank you so much!  Missy dear, come this way, we’ll get your diaper changed and get you all cleaned up in some privacy ok?”  Tammy extended her arm and opened her hand as if inviting Missy to the safety of her hand.  Meeting at the front of the car, Missy just kept her eyes on Tammy and let her hand give her relief from the growing embarrassment that was mounting throughout all of Missy’s body.

As they reached the RV, they noticed the older man had just pulled out a camping chair and was smoking his pipe, in recognition that they would be here a little longer than planned and knowing that his presence in the RV would be unwelcome for the time being.  Missy was glad it was just the ladies that joined her in the RV as she followed Tammy up the two stairs into the small sitting area.  The lady kept leading them toward the back of the RV where a bedroom with a queen bed that had been neatly made greeted them.  The lady grabbed a towel from her bathroom and laid it over the comforter, tapping the soft bedding to invite “mother” and child to the improvised diaper changing station.  Tammy was thrilled with both Missy’s response to this unplanned situation and the opportunity to continue the crash course training for whatever challenges the assessment might present tomorrow.  

Tammy led Missy to the bed’s edge and then used her hands to guide Missy’s hips to turn so that the back of Missy’s legs were against the bed.  Then using one hand to hold her arm and another to guide her midsection, Tammy lowered Missy onto the bed.  As her head hit the bed, Missy looked up only to see her binky floating down in Tammy’s hand, Tammy having expertly retrieved the binky from her purse as only a multi-tasking mother could do.  

Missy was well past objection and simply let her mouth open to receive her binky as she felt her back collapse into the soft bed.  As Tammy produced yet another Pampers from her purse, the elderly lady interrupted, “Oh my, does she only wear Pampers?  I would have thought she would need something more absorbent than that?”  And without waiting for the response, the lady put her finger up indicating for everyone to wait while she went back into the bathroom and returned with one of the thickest diapers either Tammy or Missy had ever seen. 

“This seems like it would be more comfortable, don’t you think dear?” The old lady had maneuvered herself in between Missy’s legs at the edge of the bed and had targeted the question to Missy.  

Missy didn’t dare remove the binky because to be honest, she didn’t want to answer, but instead her eyes turned to Tammy who was nodding ‘yes’ behind the elderly lady.  Without a second thought, Missy just mimicked Tammy’s nod.  The lady needed no further invitation and proceeded to reach under Missy’s skirt, lifting her bottom to bunch the skirt at her waist before unsnapping the onesie.  She expertly opened the new diaper and slid it under Missy before removing the Pampers tapes and quickly yanking the diaper free.  

Missy was beyond embarrassed as her freshly shaved privates were now on full display to a complete stranger.  The cool sensation of the wipes running up and down her private parts sent a jolt of shock and electricity through Missy’s body.  The lady didn’t even pause, but only proceeded to apply generous amounts of the lotion and baby powder that Tammy had produced, before adeptly securing the new diaper.  

With the final snap of the onesie and the lady’s hands returning the skirt edges down to cover her newly padded bottom, the lady stepped back, joy seeping from every part of her being, her hands clasped together, proud and elated to have helped Missy get changed. 

“Wow!” Tammy exclaimed, “You really area a pro! Missy dear, I hope you appreciate you just got a treat as I’ve never seen such grandmotherly perfection in my life!”  Missy saw Tammy’s eyes focused on Missy’s, somehow instructing her to play along.  All Missy could do was raise her hands in a soft mock clap, choosing to hold onto the binky for dear life and hoping nothing further would be asked of her.

Gently, Tammy helped Missy get up off the bed.  Everyone now noticed a dramatic difference, however.  The thick diaper that now snuggly held Missy’s private parts was five times thicker than the Pampers.  Missy couldn’t touch her knees together, let alone walk by moving her feet straight.  Instead, Missy had to almost curve her stride like a banana to account for the diaper separating her legs and wanting to rub against her inner thigh as she moved.

The obvious “waddling” that followed only produced yelps of excitement from the two moms, while Missy just looked down trying to keep herself from falling over as she tried to walk.  Fortunately, Tammy had one hand guiding Missy’s arm and the other wrapped around her waist to help make sure that her little one didn’t fall onto the pavement outside the RV.  The old man chuckled to himself as the parade passed him by again, the skirt no longer able to hide the onesie beneath, and the onesie no longer able to contain the full diaper.  

“Thank you so much!  That was much better than trying to do all that in the back of my car!” Tammy gently hugged the elderly lady as they reached the passenger side door of Tammy’s car.  “If you’d like, I could keep in touch and next time you are in the area, maybe we could get together?” Tammy offered, excited to have another resource should the need arise as things moved forward.  

“Oh yes!” the lady answered, clapping her hands together and then springing into action to get a pen and paper from the RV to write her information.  While she was gone, Tammy decided she would help Missy get into the car.  A thought dawned on her that she would never let Cammie ride in the front seat and it probably would be a concern to the grandmother to see a “young” child in the front seat.  Following her instinct, Tammy opened the rear door and shuffled Missy to the edge of the seat, being careful to help swing her legs in as a confused Missy continued to nurse her binky and will the situation to completion.  Missy raised her hands and then felt the seatbelt clasp at her side before the door was gently closed.  She saw Tammy and the lady exchange information before they hugged again and Tammy got into the car.  

As they drove away from the ice cream stand, Missy felt years younger than when they had even arrived, and hardly even cared, simply relieved that the experience was complete.  Missy turned to look out the window, her body suddenly feeling very sleepy.  As she watched the telephone poles pass by her window, the rhythm of the road seemed to lull her further toward sleep.  Eventually, her heavy eyelids convinced her to just let go, and, to Tammy’s delight, Missy fell asleep.  

Tammy drove as carefully as she could and decided that from here on out, Missy should be treated exactly as she would treat Cammie.  As far as she could tell, Missy was embracing it and it seemed the only chance they would have to impress Dr. Hadley would be if Missy could, in fact, mimic the age of her mentee.  As she finally pulled back into the apartment parking lot, Tammy made note of the overwhelming feeling of excitement that rippled through her body, looking forward to everything that lay ahead.  She turned off the ignition and texted Mabel that they were back, asking if Mabel and Came could join them in the parking lot and to bring down the "new" stroller. 

Missy's eyelids fluttered open at the sound of the door opening.  She felt her arms being grabbed and another arm under her legs as she was lowered into a seat outside the car.  Before she could even make sense of it all, she saw Mabel kneel in front of her and snap some type of buckle across her lap.  A bottle of milk appeared, and the binky was clipped onto a necklace as the bottle's nipple found its way up to Missy's lips.  Almost instantly the seat began to move, leaning back as it arrived at the curve and then a slight push up before leveling off again on the sidewalk.  As the seat continued moving, Missy just naturally drew in the warm milk and honey into her tummy, looking to her left and right to try and make sense of what was happening.  Then, as if entering into a formation of some kind, another seat came up alongside of her.  She turned to see Cammie sitting in a similar seat, suckling on a similar bottle, and together they watched as the world moved before them like a movie.  There seemed to be chatter behind them, but neither Cammie nor Missy could be bothered with the conversation, instead content to finish their milk and look at the clouds as sunset approached.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/10/2022 at 8:51 AM, nadine_enough said:

I'm about a month late to comment on this story, but it's become one of my recent favorites. I'm fascinated to follow Melissa/Missy's voice, or lack thereof, as the story progresses. With the combination of a generally obedient personality, a youthful appearance, and the processing of her traumas, it's interesting to see how little she actually vocalizes her thoughts, instead using her internal thoughts and memories to sort things out. She's a quiet girl in this story, and not just because of the binky/pacifier.

I'm really curious where it goes! I've got some predictions but I'll hold them for now and see how the story plays out.

Thank you for sharing this story!

I tell you I could probably benefit from an actual experience and experiment such as this!! I have a lot of trauma quite similar in fact!! But also with different context I think it would help me a lot!! Although I know this story is made up but there’s almost so much truth that could be in real life to help people with trauma!!

• Like 1

Melissa Meltdown Readers,

My apologies for taking so long to have an update or to reach out to you all.  The fall has just proven to be an extraordinarily busy season for me.  I have every intention to continue th story and expect the later half of November to allow for more time to dedicate to this.  I tend to be a writer with creative bursts, so it is more likely I will have tranches completed and then periods of pause.  I apologize for the staggering or inconsistency associated with this approach, but I do want each of you to know how greatly I appreciate the comments that are left and how exciting it is to continue to explore Missy's journey!  

Have a great weekend and thank you so much!

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a very good story and I hope you’ll continue as you are able. I have to admit to being a little put off by most of the characters other than Melissa. Each seems to be taking gross advantage of her and right now I’d drop a piano on Sarah. Ironically, her mother is one of the only people who truly seem to have Melissa’s best interests at heart. As a hopeless romantic, I’d love to see Tammy develop more of a selfless, loving relationship with Melissa as the program progresses. There are plenty of other characters to create anxiety, I hope Tammy could be a true safe place for Missy.

I fully understand needing a break and I hope you get the rest you need.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Of all the stories I was keeping up with at the time, this is the one I am saddest to see fall off. Writer, if you're still around, I hope you can find the inspiration to continue. If not, then I hope someone else can see this and be inspired to make something of their own with this as the base.

The profile for this writer indicates they have not signed in since late spring ‘23, so my guess is the story will remain unfinished, which is truly a shame. I, too, would include it among my favorites on this site. 😕