LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Power of Suggestion

Often when I turn on a tap at the sink I get the urge to pee.  Perhaps it's the sound of the  water running.  When I'm diapered it's not a problem as I just let go. However, if I'm not wearing have to stop what I'm doing and run to the bathroom or start dribbling.  Does this happen to others or am I just weird that way?  *looks down at diaper*  Ok, I'm weird. ?

@Babygeebee

13 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

Often when I turn on a tap at the sink I get the urge to pee.  Perhaps it's the sound of the  water running.  When I'm diapered it's not a problem as I just let go. However, if I'm not wearing have to stop what I'm doing and run to the bathroom or start dribbling.  Does this happen to others or am I just weird that way?  *looks down at diaper*  Ok, I'm weird. ?

Nope:  doesn't happen to me, but I have friends that will get the urge when the water is running - My neighbor will turn the water ON to help him go sometimes though :)

Brian

I don’t know, you might be weird, but yes, that happens to me also. And the older you get, the more intense the urge seems to get. Sometimes, I will get out of bed, go to the bathroom, then go to the kitchen to start the coffee. Then after I’ve just gone, once that kitchen tap starts running, so do I. It’s back to the bathroom quick! 
So, you are not really weird after all. Or we all are? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

I don’t know, you might be weird, but yes, that happens to me also. And the older you get, the more intense the urge seems to get. Sometimes, I will get out of bed, go to the bathroom, then go to the kitchen to start the coffee. Then after I’ve just gone, once that kitchen tap starts running, so do I. It’s back to the bathroom quick! 
So, you are not really weird after all. Or we all are? 

Yup. That exact thing happens to me when I'm making the coffee. LOL

• Like 1
3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Lately it's been happening when I shave in the morning.  And that's after I have just gone to the toilet too.

It happened to me this afternoon. Just as I was washing my hands after using the toilet that urge show up. ?

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Water running doesn't affect me, but being cold makes me have to go.

That can do it for me too - past 2 weeks, it's been on the cool side in the office --- and I was peeing about every hour! 

Today --- only twice all day!