LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever been told by someone else to put a diaper on before you leak? Now that’s a mood!

This is similar to a recent post by @DLJeff52about “oh” moments. 

I’m sure those of us who used to be continent ABDLs will appreciate why I bring this up.  For most ABDL’s, wearing diapers is something special that we excitedly indulge in, not to mention the taboo aspect of wanting to wear diapers. And yet here I am:  “Stuck” in diapers, hopefully for the rest of my life.

Anyways yesterday evening I went to change on my bed, I took off my diaper already but then I got sidetracked looking at something online that popped up on my phone. In comes my vanilla  partner (they are very accepting) who noticed I’m not changed and I don’t have an incontinence pad under me.  Annoyed, my partner admonished me to put my phone down and change before I leak.  Honestly I wasn’t that worried about leaking because I had just voided a ton right before then and I was almost done with the article so I figured I’d probably be okay for at least a few minutes.  But I thought better of arguing this point and went and diapered up. 

So yeah, it’s still weird to be told to diaper up quickly by someone else out of a genuine fear of leaks.  ?

• Like 7
  • Enthusi changed the title to Have you ever been told by someone else to put a diaper on before you leak? Now that’s a mood!

Yeah, as someone who returned to bedwetting... it was a weird moment when I was sitting in my recliner watching football and my wife threw a diaper in my lap and told me to get the diaper on, because I had fallen asleep on the couch and wet the previous week.  Being told I "had" to put a diaper on because it was expected by my wife that I needed it was... an interesting feeling.

• Like 3

Yeap and as someone who's incontinent, it's weird moment when I was at home and I was told by my mom to put a diaper on because they are afraid I could leak or poop anytime.

• Like 2

I haven’t exactly experienced this yet, but I’ve come close. My wife has on a couple of occasions suggested that I should put on a fresh diaper, usually if we are going somewhere or if her parents are coming over. I don’t think it’s because she’s afraid that I’ll have a leak, I think it has to do with her not wanting my diaper to be too bulky. But if she tells me to change, I always do. She doesn’t “participate” much in “this”, more just tolerates it, so if she voices a preference, I pay attention. 

1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

I haven’t exactly experienced this yet, but I’ve come close. My wife has on a couple of occasions suggested that I should put on a fresh diaper, usually if we are going somewhere or if her parents are coming over. I don’t think it’s because she’s afraid that I’ll have a leak, I think it has to do with her not wanting my diaper to be too bulky. But if she tells me to change, I always do. She doesn’t “participate” much in “this”, more just tolerates it, so if she voices a preference, I pay attention. 

@Little Sherri smart to pick up on your wife's preferences!! My wife has recently suggested to change so there isn't a potential "smell" issue when we are going to be with people.   She has also let me know when what I'm wearing is too bulky...any participation from her is welcome!

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

Wow, you have been through the wringer as they say DC but am glad that you found a solution that is working well for you and your wife.  It is interesting that the first diapers made were cloth and now the best ones for you are still cloth, with the improved construction of course.  Glad to hear your story of working your way through all this grief to find something that helps you manage your days and nights much better.  Hope you have a happy, carefree life going forward!!

On 6/7/2022 at 3:28 AM, justforfun said:

Yeah, as someone who returned to bedwetting... it was a weird moment when I was sitting in my recliner watching football and my wife threw a diaper in my lap and told me to get the diaper on, because I had fallen asleep on the couch and wet the previous week.  Being told I "had" to put a diaper on because it was expected by my wife that I needed it was... an interesting feeling.

My wife always tells me to put a nappy on if I am walking around between the bathroom and bedroom naked. 

On 6/8/2022 at 2:33 PM, diapereddaddy1922 said:

Yeah my wife does all the time when I'm u just trying to air out

I air out sat on a pad so that is not a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

If I've been drinking my wife will often tell me I'd better diaper up before bed, because "I don't want to wake up in a lake " It's embarrassing every time, and I secretly love it. ?‍♂️

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
On 6/7/2022 at 3:28 AM, justforfun said:

I came in one night to find a washable incontinence chair pad in my arm chair. This was the point at which I realised my wife wasn't at all phased by my steadily worstening incontinence. She had suggested adult nappies and put a waterproof cover on our bed all without any fuss or complaint. 

The only time she gets a bit annoyed is if my nappy leaks and her side of the bed gets wet.