LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Special Fund: Board Renewal

56 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Time to renew the software for another six months. We need $130 - if you can help out, please do!

I'm sure I can offer my services

BURGULAR.png

All joking aside I would donate if I could, but I'm broke :(

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I'm sure I can offer my services

BURGULAR.png

All joking aside I would donate if I could, but I'm broke :(

Awwwww!!!???? I know ONE thing I CAN do though, I CAN PAY YOU IN LOVE!!!!!♥️??☺️???????????????♥️?????? MY LITTLE ASHY!!!!!????????????????????♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️?☺️??♥️??????????♥️??☺️????

Milk And Mocha Kiss GIF - Milk And Mocha Kiss Love - Discover & Share GIFs.gif

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Awwwww!!!???? I know ONE thing I CAN do though, I CAN PAY YOU IN LOVE!!!!!♥️??☺️???????????????♥️?????? MY LITTLE ASHY!!!!!????????????????????♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️?☺️??♥️??????????♥️??☺️????

yay

a6a4dda960367e51d447032dceafb3bb.gif

• Like 2

Thank you mikey for dealing with all the stress of bills and keeping this place running.  I'll do what i can to help, if you ever get really stuck, look me up,  i'll do what i can.

old bear over there...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
11 hours ago, PPBear said:

Thank you mikey for dealing with all the stress of bills and keeping this place running.  I'll do what i can to help, if you ever get really stuck, look me up,  i'll do what i can.

old bear over there...

Thanks so much, nice to have friends that have my back!

• Like 1

anything else that is threatening? is there anything that *you* would like for you?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, PPBear said:

anything else that is threatening? is there anything that *you* would like for you?

I'm good, thanks! I'm easy, the biggest thing I want right now is a couple movie tickets to see the Bob's Burgers movie lol. I'm low maintenance

• Like 1

Board Renewed!

Screenshot 2022-06-03 095616.png

8 minutes ago, PPBear said:

$50 cover it? and where do i send it

That's very kind of you, but you've done more than enough this month already!

• Like 3

you *are* a little & they neeed maintenance, look at this as a diaper change & the movie tickets are like the pat on the butt to tell you you are done

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, PPBear said:

you *are* a little & they neeed maintenance, look at this as a diaper change & the movie tickets are like the pat on the butt to tell you you are done

lol, well it's really sweet of you. You can throw it in the general fund and I'll pull it out of there,

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

lol, well it's really sweet of you. You can throw it in the general fund and I'll pull it out of there,

@DailyDi

We will ALWAYS have your back  - If I have anything to say about it, NO one is gonna Threaten you, or take us down - Everybody works hard to do what they do, and YOU are no exception - even YOU need some diversions and FUN once and a while - People tell me "I waste money" on things I don't need, and they are WRONG:  I mean, what the heck is a single, lonely guy like me supposed to do?  I don't really get to travel very much, and I am usually just paying bills, working, and eating and sleeping:  I MAY be able to go do something fun but most times the "fun" is playing games, or using my computers, working on websites, or sometimes, I will make a trip to the mall, and cruise around.

Such is the life, huh Mikey??

Brian

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

We will ALWAYS have your back  - If I have anything to say about it, NO one is gonna Threaten you, or take us down - Everybody works hard to do what they do, and YOU are no exception - even YOU need some diversions and FUN once and a while - People tell me "I waste money" on things I don't need, and they are WRONG:  I mean, what the heck is a single, lonely guy like me supposed to do?  I don't really get to travel very much, and I am usually just paying bills, working, and eating and sleeping:  I MAY be able to go do something fun but most times the "fun" is playing games, or using my computers, working on websites, or sometimes, I will make a trip to the mall, and cruise around.

Such is the life, huh Mikey??

Brian

Yep, its the little things that make life worth living.

• Thanks 1

There you are, allll done, anything goes drastically sideways , like you need bail or something i will do what i can but consider yourself fully routined and ready for the challenge!  keep up the good work, carry on  yadda*yadda

byeee.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
4 hours ago, PPBear said:

There you are, allll done, anything goes drastically sideways , like you need bail or something i will do what i can but consider yourself fully routined and ready for the challenge!  keep up the good work, carry on  yadda*yadda

byeee.....

Mikey just needs playpen bail. He gets locked in there all the time. 

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, PPBear said:

byeee.....

Mom and I enjoyed the movie a lot, then we had lunch at our favorite local Italian place.

I almost had a heart attack filling the gas tank ($47) can't imagine how daily commuters are handling fuel costs!

Instructions; how-to?

Actually, I would prefer being able to make automated monthly payments via PayPal like with my webhosting and non-ABLG Internet Archive accounts