LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LivDry Mega Briefs

1 hour ago, Nia said:

There too expensive to get them in Canada. It would be almost $5.00 a diaper.

Maybe if they are good we can talk Rearz into carrying them

• Like 1

I really love how ABDL diapers are really forcing medical diaper companies to reconsider how to have their diapers made. No more thin hospital depression haha you have incontinence crap

My samples came yesterday. They are cloth-like diapers, very soft and comfortable. Tapes seem to hold strong. They are thinner than I expected for the claimed absorbency. Wore one overnight and it passed the sleep wetting test. Still wearing it to add another wetting or two to the test run.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Failed on the second wetting with press out leakage. Core of the diaper was completely saturated. In short, their absorbency claims were pulled out of thin air.

• Sad 2
10 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Failed on the second wetting with press out leakage. Core of the diaper was completely saturated. In short, their absorbency claims were pulled out of thin air.

And that is why I don't trust cloth backed diapers Mikey

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

This company has advertised heavily to me on Facebook and they are located about 50 miles from me so I checked them out. I was sorely disappointed with their claims on their initial products. I would never trust anything else they say. I am sad to see that is still the case though.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, diapered charles said:

This company has advertised heavily to me on Facebook and they are located about 50 miles from me so I checked them out. I was sorely disappointed with their claims on their initial products. I would never trust anything else they say. I am sad to see that is still the case though.

I mean, I've been disappointed by some diapers performance before, but the difference between the claimed absorbency and the truth is false advertising lawsuit bad if someone were so inclined.

• Like 3

I took a look at the link, out of curiosity. The first thing that struck me was, no actual picture of the product. Only representations of it. Maybe that’s no big deal, or not really a good way to judge a product? But I still have to ask, why wouldn’t you want to have an actual picture of the diaper? It’s like using an airbrush, to make a photo look better then it actually is, I think. 

• Like 1

Mine came in.   I'm on my second one.

I go the Mediums based on their sizing.   I'm in an odd size where I'm between medium and large in most diapers.  BetterDry and MegaMax I tend to the Mediums, where as the other NSC diapers and most everything else, I get large.    These are a bit on the smaller side, so I probably would have preferred a large.

They're cloth backed and not too thick.   They do have a pair of standing leak guards running down the inside.     I did a couple of wettings in the one I had on yesterday and it didn't seem like it was close to capacity.    I'll give today's a longer test.

They don't have much padding/sap outside the centerline, so I'd be a little hesitant to use at night.    It seems like a decent day diaper if you're into cloth backed.

I wore one through multiple wettings today.   Still going strong when I took it off and weighed it.   A bit over three pounds (after substracting the dry weight).   that's about 100 ounces.     

1 hour ago, willnotwill said:

I wore one through multiple wettings today.   Still going strong when I took it off and weighed it.   A bit over three pounds (after substracting the dry weight).   that's about 100 ounces.     

Starting to wonder if they sent me the wrong sample. Mine didn't perform anywhere near that well!

• Like 1

I screwed up the math.   It's only about half that, 50 ounces.

Should have done the calcs in metric.

And while I didn't feel wet (my usual sign that I've saturated the thing), it did drip a bit as I was trying to get it in to the garbage bag.