LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you could bring back one discontinued diaper design what would it be

29 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

Cuties Size 7

In fact, my profile picture has my former fursona Charr depicting them.

f2220fd0-423e-48fc-a2f3-86f345c913fb.f8e39e2a861573d557e0d0a80dbe1dfb.jpg

Is that a sock or a diaper?!??? Because I'm confused!?????????? LOL!?????

I miss the Race Car Diapers that they used to make. I especially liked how they would make them in various different sizes beyond just small, medium, and large. And EXTRA large. But they were one of my FAVORITES specifically because they were one of the only Diapers that fit me really well, due to my small size. Which I LOVE by the way!?????? I LOVE having the body of a 10 year old!!!! Anyway, don't wanna get off topic. They always gave me a very nice, snug, yet comfortable fit. like I was in Middle School all over again. LOL! I ALWAYS had pure nostalgia wearing them. Grab a diapee and some video games and I was SET for LIFE! LOL!????☺️?????????

Race_Car_Diaper_Specs_06306e34-e511-4c15-81e3-fc37ebcd6426_grande.jpgDscn0338.jpg

• Like 1

those green depends

10 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Cuties Size 7

In fact, my profile picture has my former fursona Charr depicting them.

f2220fd0-423e-48fc-a2f3-86f345c913fb.f8e39e2a861573d557e0d0a80dbe1dfb.jpg

size dem bitches up and gimme!

6 hours ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

I miss the Race Car Diapers that they used to make. I especially liked how they would make them in various different sizes beyond just small, medium, and large. And EXTRA large. But they were one of my FAVORITES specifically because they were one of the only Diapers that fit me really well, due to my small size. Which I LOVE by the way!?????? I LOVE having the body of a 10 year old!!!! Anyway, don't wanna get off topic. They always gave me a very nice, snug, yet comfortable fit. like I was in Middle School all over again. LOL! I ALWAYS had pure nostalgia wearing them. Grab a diapee and some video games and I was SET for LIFE! LOL!????☺️?????????

Race_Car_Diaper_Specs_06306e34-e511-4c15-81e3-fc37ebcd6426_grande.jpgDscn0338.jpg

*claws at the screen like a hungry kitten* GIMME!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
53 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

those green depends

size dem bitches up and gimme!

*claws at the screen like a hungry kitten* GIMME!

I might be able to convince a certain cloth diaper maker to size these up to adult side but thats a awkward text with Cuties.

Ill see what i can do.

• Like 1

ABU Lavender, CUDDLZ original nursery print, Bambino’s Teddy(don’t care which version), goodnites circa 1998-2000, and last but not least, Luvs Blue’s Clues ?

• Like 1

Born and raised in the sixties I still prefer cloth diapers and plastic pants. Finding cloth diapers which meetup with my childhood memories no problem, finding plastic pants which meetup with my memories big, big problem. Would love to see them return. I don't really care for disposables although I do wear them during the day.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

ABU Lavender, CUDDLZ original nursery print, Bambino’s Teddy(don’t care which version), goodnites circa 1998-2000, and last but not least, Luvs Blue’s Clues ?

Hell yeah buddy! We DEFINITELY gotta bring back Blue's Clues!!!!????? I LOVE Blue's Clues!!!! Those are the ULTIMATE toddler Diapers for ME!!!!??☺️???♥️????????♥️?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Hell yeah buddy! We DEFINITELY gotta bring back Blue's Clues!!!!????? I LOVE Blue's Clues!!!! Those are the ULTIMATE toddler Diapers for ME!!!!??☺️???♥️????????♥️?

They were also the largest and tallest of the modern era baby diapers, a size 6 Luvs from the blue’s clues era were bigger then any of the Pampers size 7 then or now and they were really stretchable. Wish I had bought 10 cases of those just to have for now ?‍♂️??

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

They were also the largest and tallest of the modern era baby diapers, a size 6 Luvs from the blue’s clues era were bigger then any of the Pampers size 7 then or now and they were really stretchable. Wish I had bought 10 cases of those just to have for now ?‍♂️??

I gotta have e'm EVEN MORE now!!! gimme gimme GIMME!!!!!???????? *Scratches the door!* I WANT IT! (Whiny Voice*) (Crying*)?????????????????????

stewie-want.gif

I think it was one from Mydiaper but not sure what it was a called. It was a pretty cheap abdl diaper. Downside that it didnt absorb much but you could put a booster in?.

• Like 1

I would say the Bambino Teddys v2  

They were the most affordable yet still functional that didn't have blocks and weren't plain white and reason v2 is because the teddy bears were a all over Print with only the teddy bears holding a balloon. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

I would say the Bambino Teddys v2  

They were the most affordable yet still functional that didn't have blocks and weren't plain white and reason v2 is because the teddy bears were a all over Print with only the teddy bears holding a balloon. 

I was mad that they never came out in XL or that would have become my primary choice! 

38 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I was mad that they never came out in XL or that would have become my primary choice! 

Or you could've just lost enough weight to fit into those OTHER sizes. Although, that's the LESS popular option. LOL!????????