LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 115 - 5/24/24

41 minutes ago, TerranV said:

When it comes to students with Stacy and Connor's potential, it might be more beneficial to let them slide and graduate. Yeah they lose a few potential adoptees, but it would bring prestige and attract more Littles who would like to emulate them.

<nods> Very true! Good for propaganda too!

23 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Sort of been in a funk and just started reading again and coming back to the boards. Do you want any grammar and flow comments in this one too? Found a couple early on but don't want to flood with the older content as I'm reading. And if you don't want them just tell me to go scratch and that's fine. 😁

If you see something major let me know, I'm just attacking these once with grammarly before posting. Before I eventually publish I'll go through them a lot more carefully.

Baby Sofia, I have read all your work and really love them.  There is one thing that really makes no sence when you write about Emerson and the class schedules.  There is 32 hours in a day so noon would be 16:00 hour, but hen you make the schedules you go from 12:00 to 1:00 pm.  It sure be 12 to 13 ,14, 15,16 then 1😈

45 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Baby Sofia, I have read all your work and really love them.  There is one thing that really makes no sence when you write about Emerson and the class schedules.  There is 32 hours in a day so noon would be 16:00 hour, but hen you make the schedules you go from 12:00 to 1:00 pm.  It sure be 12 to 13 ,14, 15,16 then 1😈

Unless I've missed something here (and it's possible I have) on this one 12 is in the morning before noon. Noon is 16 o'clock. If you see me say 1pm it's 17 o'clock. 

Again it's entirely possible I miss one here or there as it's a big mental leap sometimes to make this. I know in Exchanged I didn't follow this as well. I've tried to catch some of them in the edits, but I have never focused specifically on it.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Unless I've missed something here (and it's possible I have) on this one 12 is in the morning before noon. Noon is 16 o'clock. If you see me say 1pm it's 17 o'clock. 

Again it's entirely possible I miss one here or there as it's a big mental leap sometimes to make this. I know in Exchanged I didn't follow this as well. I've tried to catch some of them in the edits, but I have never focused specifically on it.

OK BabySofia, if you go back to Exchanged an look at Stacy's schedule you will see that the class schedule is written in a 24 hour day.  If it was not then she would have a 4 hour break from her morn class till her evening class ended and the school day would be  about 13 hours long.  First class started at 9 and last class ended at 4 that would be a 13 hour school day for 4 hours of class.  When you rote Between you fixed it with the court ( sort of ) when the judge said they would meet at 14 hours tomorrow  

Bonus Chapter Coming: I'm celebrating 500 Followers now on WattPad as of today by giving you all a bonus chapter of this story tomorrow. It'll be posted sometime after 6:30pm EST. Thanks for reading! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

• Like 5
On 4/1/2023 at 11:18 PM, Baby Billy said:

OK BabySofia, if you go back to Exchanged a look at Stacy's schedule you will see that the class schedule is written in a 24 hour day.  If it was not then she would have a 4 hour break from her morn class till her evening class ended and the school day would be  about 13 hours long.  First class started at 9 and last class ended at 4 that would be a 13 hour school day for 4 hours of class.  When you rote Between you fixed it with the court ( sort of ) when the judge said they would meet at 14 hours tomorrow  

College schedules can have gaps like that.  And I’d expect work/school days to increase proportionally to the number of hours in the day.

1 hour ago, WehavePi314 said:

College schedules can have gaps like that.  And I’d expect work/school days to increase proportionally to the number of hours in the day.

I had that thought myself, I think the way I would handle it would be to tell visitors that This dimension has a day that is about 32 hours in theirs but keep 24 hour days and have each hour be 80 minutes.  That would make the classes longer to.

This is a special bonus chapter I'm posting early as a thank you to those who have followed me on WattPad. Yesterday I finally crossed 500 followers, and I so appreciate you all supporting me! Please enjoy this special early chapter as a thank you from me! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Chapter 17: Break-Ins

I FOLLOWED MACKENZIE as she carried Liam back to the dorm. He looked pitiful in her arms and clearly was embarrassed about being carried around like a toddler. Liam was not quite a foot taller than me, but he looked about the size of a year-old baby at best in her arms. I couldn’t help but notice her patting his back like one as we walked across campus, and he buried his head in her shoulder.

‘He’s going quick!’ I couldn’t help but think. He struggled to free himself one last time as we reached the door to Sanders Hall. Still, she bounced him like a fussy baby and said, “I’ll put you down when we get inside. We still need to talk about what happened earlier,” she warned.

‘What happened earlier?’ I couldn’t help but wonder! ‘He didn’t stay for the computer science test… so it could be during that time… or after she took him back to the dorm? Or something while he was with the Dean?’

He had hurried out almost as fast as Doctor Owens had. I couldn’t help but wonder if he had actually made it to the potty in time!

Back in our room, she finally put Liam down on the floor, and he moved as quickly as he could to his desk, away from her. I walked over to my desk and pulled my backpack off my shoulders before saying, “Miss Mackenzie, I’m going to use the potty real quick?”

“Go ahead, Connor; I’ll be there in a second.” I walked towards the open doorway to the bathroom and pushed my way into a stall. Pulling down my pants and hopping back onto the potty-shaped toilet was just a little effort but far more accessible than the big toilets would have been earlier! I took advantage of the smaller potty to empty my bowels and bladder, which had grown fuller as we walked back.

I was just getting ready to reach for the toilet paper when Mackenzie opened the stall door. She knelt and looked at my Pull-Ups, “All dry and clean here! Smells like you made a poopy in the potty?” She asked, even as she pulled me forward and looked down at the bowl. “Wow! What a good boy, unlike Liam! I think you’ve made it every time today!”

I was red as a tomato then and only got redder as she grabbed some wipes from up above somewhere and proceeded to ‘help me’ get clean. Her efforts only required a few moments, and then she dropped them in a wall-mounted trashcan and stood me up. I reached down to pull my pants up but was slower than her, so she finished the job.

“Why don’t you wash your hands, and then we’ll update your potty chart together!” She said happily.

Earlier that day, Mackenzie seemed like a better Nest Mother than the others, but suddenly the ‘mommy’ part of her seemed to be out in full force.

I sighed and went to the sink while she went to the main room and said, “Come on, Liam, let’s change that diapee!”

I took my time washing my hands, but she still was in the middle of lifting his butt up into the air to moon me as I walked out. I looked away and walked to the desk, turning on the computer and inputting my login information. Obviously, I didn’t trust their laptop, so I opened up my backpack, pulled out my computer, and sat it beside the desk.

“Why are you using that computer?” Mackenzie startled me.

“Because it’s one from home with all my documents on it?” I told her, “Not to mention, it’s more familiar to me. Also, I have a camera from home that I brought to take pictures of my time here that I can’t connect to your computers?”

She started to object when I said, “Say, can we take a picture together? My moms will love to put a face to a name?”

“Umm…” she was shocked by the suggestion.

“Liam, can you come to take a picture of Miss Mackenzie with me?” I asked. He gave me a look like I was nuts, but I glowered at him to take the hint. “Miss Mackenzie, how about you sit on the ground, and I’ll sit on your lap?”

“You’re sending this to your moms?” She asked.

“So they know I’m okay and in good hands!” I told her. “Don’t tell me none of your nest has ever asked you to take a picture with them before?”

“Umm… actually, no, they haven’t?”

“That’s kind of silly,” I told her. “Go ahead, sit down there. Here Liam, take the camera,” I told him.

He hesitantly stepped forward and grabbed it. Mackenzie clearly didn’t know what to think but ended up sitting down, and I clambered onto her lap.

“Okay, umm… three, two, one,” he said, and the flash went off.

He took a few for me, and I said, “Here, let me see it,” I told him. I pressed some buttons, and it pulled up the zoomed-in photo of us looking like a mommy and her baby. “Here, Miss Mackenzie, you want to see it before I send it?”

She was still on the ground and said, “Umm… sure?” She sighed as she looked, “Aww, it’s a cute picture of us! Thanks for asking me to take one with you! Liam, you want one?”

“No, thank you,” he said.

He started walking away, but she said, “Let’s update those potty charts for you two. Liam, we’ll do you first.”

Without warning, she picked him up and placed him on her hip. Some stickers appeared from somewhere, and she said, “Okay, we didn’t do yesterday yet, so here’s a poopy sticker for your first accident. Can you be a big boy and put it on Wednesday?”

I grimaced for him as he said, “Do we really have to do this?”

“Well, if you want to just plan on diapers for the rest of the semester, we don’t have to do a potty chart? Since only big boys get underwear, they’re also the only ones who get potty charts?”

“Fine!” he said. I watched as he put a brown sticker on Wednesday.

“Then let’s see, we went through three more diapers yesterday, so let’s put those down on Wednesday too!”

He grumbled but put some yellow stickers down on the chart.

“You had one time you did use the potty yesterday, so go ahead and put this down on Wednesday!” I could tell it was a gold star from where I was sitting.

“Now, this is the morning spot; you had a wet diapee then, so put this yellow one there!”

“I wouldn’t have been wet if you had let me out to use the potty! You were gone when I woke up!”

“Aww, sweetie, I actually checked you before Connor, and I left. You were already wet, but that’s okay. Night diapees are normal in our Nest.”

“I was…?” He started to say. “Now you had two more wet diapees, and then that poopie diaper just before we picked up Connor. Then the wet one I just changed, so let’s put three more pee pee stickers here and one more poopie.”

He was bright red as she did this while holding him underneath the diaper bulge with one hand. When she was done, she bounced him up and down, “Liam, I’m sorry to say you aren’t going to be earning a Potty Star this semester. You’ve already used up enough accidents to make even a Bronze Star impossible!”

“But…”

“It’s okay; it’s not the first time a Little has burned through their stars so fast. I need to tell you, though, that if your chart looks like this every day for the next week, I’m going to just pull it down, and we’ll go with diapees only.”

“But…”

“Now, why don’t you go explore and check out your textbooks? They should be on your tablet,” she told him and set him down. A pat was made to the rear before she said, “Come on, Connor, let’s update yours too.”

I walked over to her and found myself in her arms like he’d been. “You said you had a poopy diaper yesterday while you were out?”

I blushed but nodded, “Yes.”

“So here’s a poopy sticker for that.”

She handed me a sticker that was shaped like an old poop-shaped emoji back home, complete with a frowny face on it. I grimaced but put it down on Wednesday.

“Now I think you used the potty five times yesterday, according to my records and what your grandma said, so here’s five gold stars!”

She handed me one sticker at a time, and I put them on the chart.

“And you’ve been a good boy all day so far, so from the records, I have you earning seven more gold stars today!”

I took each ridiculous sticker and covered a fair amount of the area on the chart. Mackenzie bounced me up and down like a fussy baby, “You, unfortunately, have that one accident that will keep you from a Gold Star, but I think you might be able to achieve a Silver or a Bronze still!”

“Great,” I told her.

She sat me down, “Okay, you two, why don’t you check out your coursework and schedules from the Dean and start planning everything you’ll need next week for a bit. I’m going to be in my apartment for a while. Don’t try and leave the Nest, please.”

Liam looked like he was about to challenge that but instead joined me in saying, “Yes, Miss Mackenzie.”

I walked over to the computer and camera I had left on my desk. A quick glance that she was gone and Liam was occupied let me pull up the camera card memory. While the camera displayed the picture that Liam, or anyone focused on, the actual image recorded was far broader. Nearly 360 degrees wide! Liam’s body was the only thing blocking the camera’s rear, but even his face and body were completely imaged.

I began typing an email to Mom, making it as innocuous as possible but still attaching the ‘real’ images.

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know everything is going well here! Well… at least well enough.

Unfortunately, I’ve shrunk two and a half feet, so I’m definitely a Little. At least I’m taller than Mom was! (Not that it’s saying much since I’m tied with the shortest in the exchange group) This morning we took our placement tests and got our results, and set up schedules this afternoon. I did really well on the tests… including scoring a perfect score on the programming one! Math and Science I only missed things related to Portal Physics since I’ve never studied any of that! 

As a result, the courses I requested before I came are the ones I’m signed up for. Well, those plus I have to take that Little Seminar you told me about Mom. 

I met Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Bella, Aunt Megan, and all of their family yesterday, as well as Uncle Cameron, Aunt Addison, and their kids. Beth is here going to school and is really cool. I ate lunch with her and one of her Big friends earlier. She’s like double my height, but really nice! I hope I can hang out more with her this semester!

Anyway, I need to keep exploring what I have been given for textbooks and things, but I’ve attached a picture of my Nest Mother here. Miss Mackenzie was nice enough to take me swimming this morning, and she’s mostly been nice to me, at least. I’ll write again soon! Love you all,

Connor

I wiped some moisture from my eyes and played with the ends of my long hair as I explored my textbooks on the tablet they’d given me.

BETH WAS JUST about to enter her room when her phone rang. It showed her mom’s picture on the screen.

“Beth, don’t go into your room; go downstairs instead,” her mom told her.

“What? Why?”

“Just go! I’ll explain when you’re away from your room.”

“Okay…?” Beth was confused that her mom even knew she was about to go to her room before remembering she’d enabled her family tracking location on break. ‘Got to remember to turn that off!’ she griped.

She walked down the stairs and reached the bottom, “Okay, now what?”

“Someone got into your room and planted some used Pull-Ups to try and prove that you’re not mature,” she heard her dad’s voice.

“What?!?” she hissed.

“Luckily, your dad’s Christmas present recorded it all,” her mom said. “You’re going to go to your RD right now and show her the video. If you recognize the culprit, that will help. We’re sending it now; please call us back as soon as you’ve shown her so we can be on the line.”

Beth was shaking then with anger as she hung up and received the video file from her dad. She watched as Kelly’s friend Nevaeh entered the room and put a wet Pull-Up underneath her bed covers, another in the trash can hidden by the limited trash she had so far, and a stack of unused ones in her underwear drawer. The bitch actually stole all of her panties while she was at it!!!!!

Deciding that calling her parents later would be too late, she instead opened an app she’d installed that allowed for a call that couldn’t be seen while she was showing the video. “Mom, just stay quiet. This is going to stay open so you can hear me. Mute your side; I know the culprit.”

Her face was red as she walked up to the RDs apartment and knocked. The door opened suddenly and revealed that Kelly was inside with their RD, Penelope Rogers. “Oh, there she is now,” Kelly said.

“Can I help you?” Penelope asked.

“Yes, can I talk to you? But without her around?” Beth motioned to Kelly.

“I’m only trying to help,” Kelly said, “I’ll talk to you later, Penelope!”

She didn’t even argue as she left. Instead, once the door was closed, Beth said, “I have a complaint to make about a break-in into my room.”

“A break-in?” she asked.

“Yes, a girl, Nevaeh Dominguez, broke into my room and planted some used Pull-Ups. If I had to guess, Kelly was just trying to say she’s been catching me having accidents or some other made-up story?”

“Well, actually… she did say she thought you were having some potty problems?”

“Here, let me show you this video,” Beth told her.

“You know it’s not a big deal if you’re having…?”

“Watch this video, please!” Beth told her and used a built-in projector from the phone to project the video of her phone physically to a mid-sized image in the air in front of them. Unfortunately, the 3D mockup of her room wasn’t physically stable like a real projector. Still, it quickly showed the whole thing, from the sounds of a series of beeps from outside the room to Nevaeh committing the crime.”

“Oh my…” Penelope said, taking in the situation. She glanced up at Beth and seemed to realize she was well-connected based on how white she had turned. “This is a serious problem. Let me call campus security…”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading! Please press the ‘Like’ Button if you’ve enjoyed it! Comments are always super appreciated as well! 

LCW will have a new posting every Friday for the foreseeable future! Your support through likes and comments means a lot to me. If you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of them on Amazon Kindle! (And if you do so pretty please consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can just leave the stars and no public reviews are viewable then!))

If you have a WattPad account and haven't followed me over there please go do so! I guess if I hit a 1k followers I'll have to do something more special? 💜

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 17 - 4/3/2023

Hi BabySofia, I know you just put this up but I already read it and commented on the other site.  I just like to get you vote on the chapters on both sites for you.  I think that Beth you be foolish to change the location tracking on her phone if someone already tried something on her.  I know that Nevaen is in a world of trouble because of the Video but I hope that Penelope is smart enough to figure out that Kelly and Tracy are also involved.   Kelly because she went running to RD with her information and Kelly because only 3 people would have the code to Beth's room, Beth, Penelope as the RD, and Kelly as the RA for that floor.🙂💜                                                     

First off, yay thank you. 

Now, I'm glad Beth is okay. Since as far as I know they can't pin anything on Kelly. She could just say that her friend had told her about the accidents and unless her friend recorded their conversation,  she has no proof either way and with there being solid evidence that it was her then she will be the only one getting into trouble. Though they will probably tell Kelly to behave herself. Nevaen could possibly get expelled for this, or jail time. However my sadistic side really hopes that either they or Beth asks to not expell her, but be creative with her punishment. Maybe move her to the Little dorm and since someone had to use those pull ups that she hid they will make her wear pull ups during her punishment. Hopefully she gets a bare bottom spanking as well. I'm sure her nest mother will have her in diapers at night and her potty chart will start looking more like Liams chart and then she'll be in diapers for good and her punishment extended. Maybe she'll start enjoying her dirty diapers or conditioned to enjoy them by her nest mother 😈

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Now, I'm glad Beth is okay. Since as far as I know they can't pin anything on Kelly. She could just say that her friend had told her about the accidents and unless her friend recorded their conversation,  she has no proof either way and with there being solid evidence that it was her then she will be the only one getting into trouble. Though they will probably tell Kelly to behave herself. Nevaen could possibly get expelled for this, or jail time. However my sadistic side really hopes that either they or Beth asks to not expell her, but be creative with her punishment. Maybe move her to the Little dorm and since someone had to use those pull ups that she hid they will make her wear pull ups during her punishment. Hopefully she gets a bare bottom spanking as well. I'm sure her nest mother will have her in diapers at night and her potty chart will start looking more like Liams chart and then she'll be in diapers for good and her punishment extended. Maybe she'll start enjoying her dirty diapers or conditioned to enjoy them by her nest mother 😈

I don't think it will matter much to the story what happens, but Kelly's fate really will depend on far they go at Nevaen.  If the police get involved with Cameron's position they could scare her to giving Kelly up about a lot of what she has done to other students since she came to Emerson.  

There's definitely some illegal activities going on here. Again.

I think Mackenzie might be in on it. Having her picture taken with Connor made her uncomfortable. Like she didn't want evidence of her interacting with him. 

Or maybe she just isn't used to her charges actually liking her. Or pretending to at least.

1 minute ago, TerranV said:

I think Mackenzie might be in on it. Having her picture taken with Connor made her uncomfortable. Like she didn't want evidence of her interacting with him. 

Or maybe she just isn't used to her charges actually liking her. Or pretending to at least.

I agree. I feel there's something about her being nervous about getting her picture taken. 

Thanks for the bonus chapter! Close call for Beth. I wonder how long before she steps into a snare…the odds are never in our favor.

Should I be concerned that the chapter name implies more than one break in, but we’ve only discovered Beth’s so far? Maybe that’s what is making Mackenzie nervous?

4 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Awesome update!!!   Love where this is going😃😃😃😃

Thanks! 🙂

4 hours ago, Guilend said:

Thanks for the comments! 🙂 I can't say anything more without giving spoilers, so thanks! 😈

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

At the very least some mean pranks...

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

This is completely the issue. Everyone hates their nest mothers because they're really the enemy. Especially boys would be less likely to fall for her unless they ended up with an unrequited crush. She's not used to anything but defiance or at best compliance.

1 hour ago, FloridaKid said:

Thanks for the bonus chapter! Close call for Beth. I wonder how long before she steps into a snare…the odds are never in our favor.

Certainly perilous in the dimension! Thanks for the comments! 🙂

I'm curious how long Liam will last.

Connor is smart to document everything. 

How stupid are Amazons anyway?

Even if Beth were the smallest Littel in the world, her parents and her "grandmother" are influential and powerful people.

Who would be so stupid as to mess with the family?
The bad thing about Sofia is that I know her.

This ending can mean everything.

Campus security really comes down to the break-in.

Campus security comes for the break-in but the two Amazons claim the pull-ups are Beth's and the videos are fake.

Campus security comes and arrests Beth for surreptitiously filming.

It depends on how smart the dean is afterwards.

Does he recognise who Beth is and threaten the Amazons with consequences if they try to harm Beth again because Beth's family is rich and powerful?

Is the dean also trying to make something like Beth look immature just so Addi and Cameron will come and threaten the dean?

It's just ANYTHING is possible.

And again I wonder do you have to know McKenzie from other stories.

Somehow I have the feeling

16 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:
And again I wonder do you have to know McKenzie from other stories.

Somehow I have the feeling

McKenzie has never appeared in one of the books. Remember we are about 30 years after Exchanged at this point. She's only about 24-25 years old. (I haven't specified that anywhere)

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

McKenzie has never appeared in one of the books. Remember we are about 30 years after Exchanged at this point. She's only about 24-25 years old. (I haven't specified that anywhere)

But you are pretty sneaky with the plot, throwing curves at us every which way you can! (And I love it! :3 )

I think most people misunderstood why Connor asked Mckenzie to take a picture with him.  It had nothing to do with the picture more a misdirection tactic like Stacy used with dean Sanders when the flash did not cause the effect intended.  Connor was trying to get Mckenzie off the topic of using his own laptop.🙂

Connor and Beth actually playing the game while most of the others are just lambs to the slaughter.....

17 hours ago, Panther Cub said:

But you are pretty sneaky with the plot, throwing curves at us every which way you can! (And I love it! :3 )

😈

6 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Connor and Beth actually playing the game while most of the others are just lambs to the slaughter.....

Well Beth shouldn't even have to play the game, but yes she is definitely fully engaged here! 

4 hours ago, TerranV said:

It really is a downward spiral. Once Liam started slipping its unlikly he'll recover. Which I'm sure is by design.

Yeah, Liam's fate isn't fully decided, but it's not looking positive for him!

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 115 - 5/24/24