LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24

Hi, quick question.  In the beginning o this story Beth is on the fight to Emmerson and thinking about everything.  She said that Lance had stayed home and would be going back to Hamilton University the next day the same university as Cameron got his law degree.  I thought Cam went to Harlan for his degree.  Does the undergrad have a different name??

I'm actually thinking that Connor may well end up adopted, which would allow this story to follow a different trajectory than babysofia's others...

18 minutes ago, kerry said:

I'm actually thinking that Connor may well end up adopted, which would allow this story to follow a different trajectory than babysofia's others...

I'm thinking him and Beth fall in love and he decides to stay there.  I would be like Cam and Addy with the height difference.

52 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Yay I’ve waited forever for this chapter to come out. I wonder if getting demerits will be as easy and quick as it has been. 16 can add up fast if you can get 3 or four at a time. 

Next chapter is going to cover that in depth.

46 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Hi, quick question.  In the beginning o this story Beth is on the fight to Emmerson and thinking about everything.  She said that Lance had stayed home and would be going back to Hamilton University the next day the same university as Cameron got his law degree.  I thought Cam went to Harlan for his degree.  Does the undergrad have a different name??

Harlan is the Law School's name. Hamilton is the overall name. Pretty common in a lot of schools to have some variations when a rich donor wants to have something named after themselves.

29 minutes ago, kerry said:

11 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I'm thinking him and Beth fall in love and he decides to stay there.  I would be like Cam and Addy with the height difference.

?‍♀️

Who knows? 

8 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Next chapter is going to cover that in depth.

Harlan is the Law School's name. Hamilton is the overall name. Pretty common in a lot of schools to have some variations when a rich donor wants to have something named after themselves.

?‍♀️

Who knows? 

Well we know you won't give any thing away, but you do give hints all the time in your stories.

Good chapter! Guessing the one professor and those missing students are the first "victims". 16 demerits seems like alot. Wasn't it just ten when Stacy went?

Either they got nicer or even more harsh and are hiding it behind a padded number for appearences.

12 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Good chapter! Guessing the one professor and those missing students are the first "victims". 16 demerits seems like alot. Wasn't it just ten when Stacy went?

Either they got nicer or even more harsh and are hiding it behind a padded number for appearences.

O.O Oh geeze! I totally thought that they had grown larger and that that's why they were separated!

17 minutes ago, TerranV said:

16 demerits seems like alot. Wasn't it just ten when Stacy went?

This will come up more later in the next chapter/later in the work, but more demerits are one way that things have improved some for Littles at Emerson. 

17 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Good chapter! Guessing the one professor and those missing students are the first "victims".

7 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

O.O Oh geeze! I totally thought that they had grown larger and that that's why they were separated!

Not every hunter spring their trap right away.

12 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

Now that you mention it I'm thinking that it might be that they did grow. But it seems suspicious that they would be outright missing.

Edit: Yes it would be jumping the gun to grab a few right away. Gotta keep up appearances.

Edited by TerranV
  • Like 1

????

I can't do it anymore.

I sit here (or for me it's 6 o'clock in the morning and I'm still lying down) and laugh my head off.

Since he is the hero of the story I think that Connor comes home again.

But for the rest I see black.

Sleeping capsules? Really? Probably with beautiful hypnotic music.

I hope Connor somehow manages to visit his grandma and gets some protective nanites or something.

I'm looking forward to how it goes on.

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Sleeping capsules? Really? Probably with beautiful hypnotic music.

I literally pictured incubators when I read that especially when the Dean said they were going to sleep in the same room. It literally sounds like a maternity ward. XD

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Going through this again I was  wondering if the new little dorm was named as a tribute to Dean Sanders after  she retired?  It seems like something you would do.?

I didn't even notice that lol. I was wondering if she was still around but forgot her name. Yeah having the Little's dorm named after her would be frighteningly fitting when you consider she was running what was basically a Little Mill.

I also find it funny how much ado was made about Stacy's test scores and how much a benefit it would be for Emerson's reputation to have her as a student... yet they couldn't help but try to flunk her out like any other Little student and weren't happy that she made it through. Guess they didn't want to show favoritism.

Amazons gonna Amazon.

On 6/6/2022 at 7:46 PM, bje said:

I'm a little confused about the units. Aren't lbs and pounds the same thing? If so, why is it stated differently? And why is the pre-arrival height in feet and the arrival height in inches? I would think an automatic measurement system would be consistent. I'm already challenged by US units and the variation doesn't make it any easier.

Disclaimer: I'm Canadian and any units @BabySofia uses other than feet I have no clue about, so if there's anything wrong with measurements in this story it's not my fault as editor ?

I'm also very Little half the time and can't count so age/time discrepancies won't be flagged either.

18 hours ago, BabySofia said:

things have improved some for Littles at Emerson

Oh come on, they've improved much more than some...

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Going through this again I was  wondering if the new little dorm was named as a tribute to Dean Sanders after  she retired?  It seems like something you would do.?

It's named in honor of her (not memoriam).

(Source: Wattpad comments)

14 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Disclaimer: I'm Canadian and any units @BabySofia uses other than feet I have no clue about, so if there's anything wrong with measurements in this story it's not my fault as editor ?

I'm also very Little half the time and can't count so age/time discrepancies won't be flagged either.

Oh come on, they've improved much more than some...

It's named in honor of her (not memoriam).

(Source: Wattpad comments)

A tribute does not mean the person has to be dead, they did something to earn it. A memorial would be something else.

The only way I see Connor becoming Callie is if he

1 gets into even more trouble than Stacy 

2 needs to go girl for some obscure rule and shoot reason

3 gets adopted

I see 1 and 3 being likely and I see 2 being a lawsuit even with Emerson's fucked ethics.

Conclusion... permanent resident and adoption... though I think it may be with Stacy's "extended family" on this side of the demesion.

The dorms I see as adoption wards where a perspective parent comes in to view the sleeping Littles and chooses the one they want then suddenly demerits demerits demerits.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Cya said:

I literally pictured incubators when I read that especially when the Dean said they were going to sleep in the same room. It literally sounds like a maternity ward. XD

Hmm... I guess it could sound like that. You'll see the dorm rooms soon enough though! Thanks for the comment! ?

5 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Yes, a donor wanted to honor her years of 'amazing service' to Emerson and Society.

3 hours ago, TerranV said:

Amazons gonna Amazon.

True! ?

1 hour ago, BobbyDrago said:

The only way I see Connor becoming Callie is if he

1 gets into even more trouble than Stacy 

2 needs to go girl for some obscure rule and shoot reason

3 gets adopted

I see 1 and 3 being likely and I see 2 being a lawsuit even with Emerson's fucked ethics.

Conclusion... permanent resident and adoption... though I think it may be with Stacy's "extended family" on this side of the demesion.

The dorms I see as adoption wards where a perspective parent comes in to view the sleeping Littles and chooses the one they want then suddenly demerits demerits demerits.

You'll just have to wait and see what happens. I do love that cover art is making you all speculate on the future of the work! Means my time was worth it! (And that was a decent amount of work to get that chart made!)

Thanks for the comments! ?

I honestly can’t wait till the fun stuff starts. The plot twists, the way the school has changed for both Littles and Bigs and even the technology. The technology so far has been awesome and I wouldn’t have been able to think of some of that stuff up and I feel it’s just the tip of the technological advances that’s been made in our time away. 

Am I the only one hoping that before it's time for Connor's first night in these capsules he can visit Amanda or she's waiting for him somewhere with anti hypnosis nanites or something?

Especially could Stacy's nanite surprise which made the Amazons more friendly but also more active in the hunt for Little be fixed by now?

Just remember the Red Queen is still there as well (though I can't remember the name of the AI) just imagine how much she has evolved through the years as well.  Might even be a Guardian angel...

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Am I the only one hoping that before it's time for Connor's first night in these capsules he can visit Amanda or she's waiting for him somewhere with anti hypnosis nanites or something?

Especially could Stacy's nanite surprise which made the Amazons more friendly but also more active in the hunt for Little be fixed by now?

I definately want Connor to meet up with his family in this dimension, but I kinda hope more nanites are off the table for now. They make things a bit too safe and easy. And as Amanda pointed out in her testimony in Inbetween, for all the good they do they can also be very dangerous.

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

I definately want Connor to meet up with his family in this dimension, but I kinda hope more nanites are off the table for now. They make things a bit too safe and easy. And as Amanda pointed out in her testimony in Inbetween, for all the good they do they can also be very dangerous.

Well, the side effect will be that Connor will become the sweet cute Callie.

A little sweet Little even cuter than his mother back then.

A little one who attracts other Amazons so that they kidnap Callie and adopt her, but it's all for nothing.

And yes I know I am mean.

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24