LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24

A great chapter as always, the last paragraph was not entirely clear to me, although it may be a mistake of my translation, but he had time to send the exam or it was not sent in those seconds? Because if it was not sent that can cause problems with the amazons, even so, if it was sent and the last question is right i still think you will have problems for "cheating" i would like you to solve that doubt please if it was sent or not, thanks!

As for not being able to write, what i always say is that the priority is the physical and mental health of oneself, so do not worry if you need to stop writing for a while to prioritize your health and your work for me is perfect, i wish you no post-covid sequels and take care of yourself!

7 minutes ago, Cosito97 said:

A great chapter as always, the last paragraph was not entirely clear to me...

That was meant to be unclear. You as the reader aren't sure if it went through or not. Next chapter will clear that up.

Thanks for understanding! ?

3 hours ago, Nibbley15 said:

That brain fog from COVID is no joke, glad you were able to make it through.  Love seeing your updates.  Side note, if you love what you do for work, it isn't work!  It's just playtime.  HAHA, have a great one, looking forward to see where you take this!

Thanks for the comment and understanding! ?

• Like 1
On 8/14/2022 at 4:11 PM, BabySofia said:

That was meant to be unclear. You as the reader aren't sure if it went through or not. Next chapter will clear that up.

Cruel but fair ?

In the meantime, i will continue to believe that Connor and his family are mexican ?

I am surprised that more than half of the littles have already been babyfied 

I find it to be very disturbing how the amazons treat the littles sill. I can't believe that even the doctor that is the head of the math department would show so little respect toward a student.  When Connoe asked to use the restroom he had to baby him by calling it a potty, and looking at him like he could not believe he would ask in the first place.  Then when the TA helped him she could not use his name but called him sweety and a good boy.  

A couple of things I think about the last 2 chapters, 1. Knowing how much amazon nest mothers like to mess with littles I think if Mackenzie get a swim cap for Connor ithe other nest mother will give heere a pink one knowing she is in charge of a boys nest.  2. I think that Connor test out of all 5 math classes but they tell him he has to take one anyway and he chooses cal 4 because the other 4th semester students in his nest might be in it, also you already said Beth is taking it.  3. I don't think they can really say he cheated on the computer teat since with the glasses on he could not see anything but the test, but the Dr. will want to talk to him before he gets his schedule.

52 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

All caught up, great story so far.

Thanks!

54 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

If you do not mind me asking. How do set up your stories before you write them? Do you set up notes before hand or is it all in your head?

So this kind of depends on what I'm working on. A lot of works I've gone stream of consciousness almost from the beginning and then fleshed it out in the end. Exchanged I had some ideas but that project took so long that I didn't have the end anywhere near when I started. In-Between had a similar situation - I was never sure how I wanted to end that until really close to the end. On the other hand Seems Too Good was sketched out pretty fully plot wise early on. Undercover Tours and Diamond Tours were shorter and the same. Emerald was more like Exchanged. I've written other works where I've sketched out chapters and then added a ton, but kept some of the framework... it just really depends on how I'm feeling!

As far as this current work it has the most pre-write stuff into it of any because it's building on Exchanged and In-Between. I have a separate Google Docs file from my working Word file that's at 37 pages of character data, plot outline, history, etc. Before I began on this I took and spent a good deal of time examining the nests of Littles and planning/plotting their personalities, heights, age, majors, etc. With those that traveled with him I have even more data including strength, athletic ability, fight abilities, etc. kind of like you would do in a character for a roleplaying scenario. I don't always go back to that, but it kind of helps me plan how characters respond to each other.

For this work I have the next couple chapters very much planned, and then the next part of the book is broadly planned. I know how I want to end it, but have to get from Point A to Point B.

So anyway, long story short... Hope this helps answer your question? (Btw would love to see an update to your Bracelet story! ? )

• Like 1

Connor is doing quite well for himself. But he can't relax as their is always something waiting to create more drama.

By the way, covid is just awful like you say. It takes a while to feel inspired to write again!

16 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks!

So this kind of depends on what I'm working on. A lot of works I've gone stream of consciousness almost from the beginning and then fleshed it out in the end. Exchanged I had some ideas but that project took so long that I didn't have the end anywhere near when I started. In-Between had a similar situation - I was never sure how I wanted to end that until really close to the end. On the other hand Seems Too Good was sketched out pretty fully plot wise early on. Undercover Tours and Diamond Tours were shorter and the same. Emerald was more like Exchanged. I've written other works where I've sketched out chapters and then added a ton, but kept some of the framework... it just really depends on how I'm feeling!

As far as this current work it has the most pre-write stuff into it of any because it's building on Exchanged and In-Between. I have a separate Google Docs file from my working Word file that's at 37 pages of character data, plot outline, history, etc. Before I began on this I took and spent a good deal of time examining the nests of Littles and planning/plotting their personalities, heights, age, majors, etc. With those that traveled with him I have even more data including strength, athletic ability, fight abilities, etc. kind of like you would do in a character for a roleplaying scenario. I don't always go back to that, but it kind of helps me plan how characters respond to each other.

For this work I have the next couple chapters very much planned, and then the next part of the book is broadly planned. I know how I want to end it, but have to get from Point A to Point B.

So anyway, long story short... Hope this helps answer your question? (Btw would love to see an update to your Bracelet story! ? )

Thank you are that, it is helpful. As for the Bracelet, about a year ago I got a new job and a new little so that has being taking up a lot of my time and with my grammar not the best I have wanted to really straighten it out before I post anything more. That being said I'm working on it and a completely different type of story at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...

Woo! I reached the current story! Just finished chapter 2.

On 5/31/2022 at 4:01 PM, Guilend said:

Why I thought he’d come out taller I wouldn’t know. If he had it would be a very short story. 

It’s sad seeing all the characters from the other books getting old.  I almost cried when Fred showed up with a cane. 

I kinda knew it was inevitable he'd shrink, but part of me was thinking, "Ha! @BabySofia is going to surprise us and have him grow just barely over the Amazon height requirement." It wouldn't have to mean the story ends. There's all the other exchange students who he might suddenly be asked to keep watch over. Or depending on just what the issues are you could have awkward, "But Amazons aren't supposed to behave like that!" moments.

Back to binge reading now.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to wish yoy well too, I know you have a lot of work going on but don't forget some me time too.  It is very important to try and balance work life and personal time, don't forget to give Rings her hugs to.  I know the way you like to work on your stories and time lines so if you don't come back to this till the first of the new year I am sure most will understand.  Take care of yourself.? 

Thank you all for understanding life happens. I'm on the semi-downhill stretch with 7 weeks of 6 day weeks ahead, and then things should 'slow' down a little bit going into Thanksgiving. It ramps back up a bit and then January hopefully I'll be back posting at the latest. Thanks for your patience! ?

• Like 3

Wow, that's heavier than the worst crunch time I've had, which was mostly having a week and a half last year where I had to drive three or so times further out than normal to one of our satellite buildings. Although there was the single day where I was "lucky" enough to be the only one of my team who hadn't gone home when our supervisor called with an emergency, "Drop everything, this needs to be done today, I'll be approving any overtime that's needed to do this."

Take care of yourself and make sure to hug Rings a lot!

On 7/16/2022 at 8:07 AM, YourFNF said:

Exactly what I was thinking. TBH if I was on op with this I would probably be eating nothing but sealed packaged foods or carrying a portable chemscanner... I wonder how these fuckers would react to me testing the food right at the table ??

"YourFNF, are you using an unlicensed medical device outside of a college approved test program? I'm afraid I'll need to confiscate that and see you later this evening at my office to discuss just how much trouble you are in."

6 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

ourFNF, are you using an unlicensed medical device outside of a college approved test program? I'm afraid I'll need to confiscate that and see you later this evening at my office to discuss just how much trouble you are in."

"Whelp fuck.... time to go hot..." *points my left arm towards face as it splits open and a gun barrel pops out* ??

• Like 1
On 9/22/2022 at 11:58 PM, BabySofia said:

Thank you all for understanding life happens. I'm on the semi-downhill stretch with 7 weeks of 6 day weeks ahead, and then things should 'slow' down a little bit going into Thanksgiving. It ramps back up a bit and then January hopefully I'll be back posting at the latest. Thanks for your patience! ?

Me too, except I'm studying instead of working ?

I know exactly how you feel!

On 7/29/2022 at 4:22 PM, BabySofia said:

With a sigh, I rolled over, grabbed onto my pillow, and got comfortable for the night.

‘Tomorrow is going to be a long day!’

I honestly just can't get why anyone would take the life and death level of risk to come here if they have a life already. Like I might have said fuck it when I was homeless and had nothing to loose/mental health was at one of it's worst points but..

On 8/1/2022 at 11:55 PM, BabySofia said:

I mean they even do their laundry and change bedding for them!

See I would honestly love this if it was my choice and I was actually able to self advocate for the level of care I need. Those bed sound so comfortable although I think I would get a bit claustrophobic being completely enclosed... IDK I think it depends on how it's shaped? I like to nest when I sleep... Or at least I would if my shoulders didn't complain... ??‍♀️

10 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I honestly just can't get why anyone would take the life and death level of risk to come here if they have a life already. Like I might have said fuck it when I was homeless and had nothing to loose/mental health was at one of it's worst points but..

Adrenaline Junkie.

The hope to "survive" to come back with technology that makes you rich.

But yes in my current life I would not go over there.

But I also had phases where I would have tried to make contact with nice Amazons (so Amanda and Fred level nice) and would have gone over.

On 8/13/2022 at 11:42 AM, BabySofia said:

did so and was suddenly in awe of how much further their wearables had gotten! Projected in 3D in front of me was an interface that said, ‘Emerson Computer Programming Placement Exam, please wait for further instructions.”

Oh yeah I would immediately be checking visual hazard filters on my cyber and the integrity of my ICE at this point...

On 9/25/2022 at 2:02 PM, Moon3ye said:

Adrenaline Junkie.

The hope to "survive" to come back with technology that makes you rich.

THIS!!!

On 9/25/2022 at 2:02 PM, Moon3ye said:

But yes in my current life I would not go over there.

I would actually. I have the exact same mindset as Connor... though I'm much less mature ?

I would go over now. Just so I can be dragged out in public in just a shirt and dirty diaper for everyone to see with the likelihood of getting spanked in front of everyone. I might be a closeted humiliation junkie lol

16 hours ago, Guilend said:

I would go over now. Just so I can be dragged out in public in just a shirt and dirty diaper for everyone to see with the likelihood of getting spanked in front of everyone. I might be a closeted humiliation junkie lol

I honestly like the tech more than the diapers. But yeah, the diapers are a bonus :D

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24