LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 112 - 5/10/24

4 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Now to another point: Are you kidding me?

Five minutes after I went to sleep.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I am sorry! I even had everything setup in different tabs to where all I had to do was click submit... work sucks sometimes! Glad you saw it nonetheless. (And you're very right on them both drawing a fair amount of attention at this point)

37 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Knowing how far is is with his skill set he cold probably hurt them without them knowing what happened.? 

Thanks for the comments! Hopefully they don't push that since that's a pretty hefty bit of demerits there! Thanks for the comments Billy!

3 hours ago, Nibbley15 said:

Good things come to those that wait patiently.  If only we were all that patient.  Thanks for bringing this back to life!

Thanks for reading and the comment! ?

2 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Welcome back???. Awesome update??. No worries about the time lag.  Life and stuff can definitely get in the way so you have to take care of that (and you) first.  Love your work and looking forward to more??????

Thanks! Appreciate your understanding! ?

I thought I might need to reread the whole thing to remember what is going on. (Not-very-subtle-comment-about-time-between-chapters-that-I should-know-better-than-since-I'm-like-three-years-behind-on-two-of-mine.) But nope! I may do it anyway so that I recall small things, but you make it so easy to leap right back into another story that I love!

2 hours ago, kerry said:

I thought I might need to reread the whole thing to remember what is going on. (Not-very-subtle-comment-about-time-between-chapters-that-I should-know-better-than-since-I'm-like-three-years-behind-on-two-of-mine.) But nope! I may do it anyway so that I recall small things, but you make it so easy to leap right back into another story that I love!

<Poke> Internet Star? ?

Thanks for the kind words Kerry, I appreciate them!

• Like 2

I'm sure Beth is just imagining things and that check-in was just a check out of genuine concern. No I'm not giggling, you're giggling!

Really I suspect both Beth and Conner are being targeted and possibly by more than one group each. There might be people who were loyal to her mom's mother who would see striking at her as a way to get revenge on both of her parents. And even if she isn't a Little she's also not a Big which to many Bigs means she's just a child who might be out of diapers but should still have a firm guiding hand and maybe be put back into diapers just so the Mid doesn't get any silly ideas about really being a grown up. As for Conner, well there's the whole list of people his mother upset. Whatever built up from what remains of Venture likely wants a piece of him. And he's a portal Little, or in other words a wannabe mommy magnet.

And no, Sofia doesn't need to be spanked (unless she wants and asks politely and only if she wants and has asked politely) but consider that triple diapering would increase available writing time. Maybe we should all chip in and get her one of those Diaper Dimension nanny robots? All that cooking, cleaning, and potty time could become writing time. I hear you can get those with OCR add-ons now to do Optical Crayon Recognition so as soon as each chapter was finished the nanny bot could scan the pages in and post them.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, LittleFenny said:

And no, Sofia doesn't need to be spanked (unless she wants and asks politely and only if she wants and has asked politely) but consider that triple diapering would increase available writing time. Maybe we should all chip in and get her one of those Diaper Dimension nanny robots? All that cooking, cleaning, and potty time could become writing time. I hear you can get those with OCR add-ons now to do Optical Crayon Recognition so as soon as each chapter was finished the nanny bot could scan the pages in and post them.

<nods> Sofia would be happy with a nanny bot! As long as it does all of that I could surely write several more hours a day! (Unless it told me I had an earlier bedtime...) ? ?

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

<nods> Sofia would be happy with a nanny bot! As long as it does all of that I could surely write several more hours a day! (Unless it told me I had an earlier bedtime...) ? ?

Oh no, nanny bots do like those early bedtimes. We would need to find someone who could reprogram it to know that writing time is important. Maybe split the writing time with a combination nap time and plushie snuggling time before more writing time and then bedtime. Solved! ?

35 minutes ago, LittleFenny said:

Oh no, nanny bots do like those early bedtimes. We would need to find someone who could reprogram it to know that writing time is important. Maybe split the writing time with a combination nap time and plushie snuggling time before more writing time and then bedtime. Solved! ?

??

If her cliffhangers get too bad the nanny bot will give her a suppository and won't get a diaper change till the next chapter is posted with less of a cliffhanger and the definition of less is either up to the nanny bot or us faithful and totally not evil readers?

3 minutes ago, Guilend said:

If her cliffhangers get too bad the nanny bot will give her a suppository and won't get a diaper change till the next chapter is posted with less of a cliffhanger and the definition of less is either up to the nanny bot or us faithful and totally not evil readers?

This is why no one lets you be in charge of the nanny bots! ?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

This is why no one lets you be in charge of the nanny bots! ?

Oh. That's why. I was curious. No one ever let's me have any fun ?

• Haha 1

Chapter 16: Schedules 

“CONNOR, YOU CAN’T antagonize Kelly or others like here!” Beth hissed at me. “She’ll find a way to get to you!”

I sighed, “I know, but I couldn’t let her keep going at you, Beth. So I gave her a better target so she’d stop.”

“Why?” She asked.

“It was the right thing to do,” I said with a smile. “Besides, when am I even going to encounter her?”

“You never know,” Cassie said, suddenly more on Beth’s side.

“Anyway, you were saying about your RA?” I asked, seeing we were clear again.

“She didn’t want me talking to you at all anymore. I have no idea why, but I think someone is out to get you?”

I nodded, “Probably? Mom was kind of worried there would be some people holding grudges from her time here. That, or people maybe who have a grudge against my grandmother.”

“You really think of her as your grandmother?” Beth asked.

I shrugged, “I know my mom has always thought of her as her mommy? She considered bringing us to visit a couple of times but decided it was too risky for them. I think as much as she didn’t want me to come, she was at least looking forward to her being able to meet one of her kids.”

“What are you talking about with your mom?” Cassie asked, “Aren’t you one of these portal exchange students that just got here?”

I smiled, “Long story, but my mom went to school here. She was able to go home afterward.”

“She made it home free?” Cassie asked in shock.

“Apparently, his mom was good friends with my dad in college,” Beth told her. “Anyway, Connor… you really do need to be careful?”

I nodded, “I get it; I’ll do what I can. But, in the meantime, tell me about yourself?”

She shrugged, “I’m sure you figured out my dad is a bigshot?”

“I just guessed you all had money? Wait, didn’t Mackenzie ask if he was a judge yesterday?”

She nodded, “He’s a Supreme Court Justice,” she told me.

“That’s pretty cool,” I told her. “All your life?”

She shook her head, “He’s been a judge since before I was… born,” she hesitated just a second, I noticed, “but the Supreme Court appointment only happened a few years ago.”

“What’s it like having a dad like that?”

“He’s just my daddy,” she told me with a smile.

“Daddy?” Cassie grinned.

Beth smacked her head, “I can’t go anywhere with you!”

Beth laughed, and I joined her, “My sisters call my mom ‘mommy’ pretty often too.”

“What do they call your dad?” Cassie asked.

“They don’t; we have two moms,” I told her. “We all call our other mom ‘Mama.’”

“That has to get confusing,” Cassie said.

I shrugged, “Other kids have always said that, but we’ve never had a problem.” I didn’t want to linger on a conversation I knew made many people uncomfortable, “So what do you do for fun around her? I’m guessing I’ll be limited from joining in much of it since I’m a Little now?”

Cassie and Beth nodded, “I wish you had come through at your normal height,” Beth said.

“Normal height?” Cassie asked.

“I’d be a Mid - I’m six-foot-six back home.”

“What happened to the other feet?” Cassie asked.

“Good question!”

I learned more about both girls over lunch. Beth and Cassie told me about movies they liked, music, and some of the hobbies they had. “You like filmmaking?” I asked Beth.

“I always messed around with some cameras at home and did some projects in school with one in high school.”

“That’s cool! It’s the main reason I came here. I want to learn how you all make holographic films work. Mom was able to get a copy of one to sort of project at home last year. It was really cool!”

She nodded, “I’m taking a course this semester that’s supposed to help me learn more about doing it. Of course, I’ll never use it for my career, but it’s an art elective for my major.”

I was just about to ask her more when Mackenzie appeared.

“Sorry to interrupt, but we just finalized the meeting schedule with Dean Northrup, Connor, you’re supposed to meet with her in forty-five minutes. Are you ready to leave? Liam is supposed to meet with her just before you.”

“Umm… I thought we were walking there…?” I looked at Beth.

“We can walk Connor over like we said?” Cassie said. “We’ll let him eat those last fries and head over?”

I looked at my plate and saw five mouthfuls of fries remaining.

Mackenzie looked suspiciously at her, “You might take him by the potty, too.” Then, without warning, she reached over and felt the front of my pants, “Feels dry still. Let me know if you need to change his pull-ups by then.”

“I’m sure he won’t, but we’ll make sure to stop by the bathroom,” Cassie said.

Mackenzie walked away and gathered Liam, standing with his arms crossed beside Lucy. I guessed she’d left him with her to be babysat and grabbed him by the hand to lead him away. “She’s going to be a nightmare,” Cassie told me.

“I think she’s probably the best of them, though. She at least let me go swimming this morning.”

“Really?” Beth asked.

I nodded, “She doesn’t seem as bad as most. I hope you didn’t make her mad here, though.”

“I highly doubt she will try and be too aggressive with you given who your grandmother is, and being friends with me won’t hurt.”

I nodded and shoveled the last of the fries into my mouth. Then, I grabbed a drink and said, “I do need to find that bathroom, though!”

We walked to the front of the dining hall, where a set of bathrooms were located, and I hopped into the men’s while Cassie stood guard outside. I used my stepstool to successfully reach the urinal. However, as I washed my hands, I looked at the regular toilets and worried, ‘I’m not sure I can get onto one of those even with the stool!’

Folding it up and going outside, Cassie leaned down, “Sorry, Connor, but I have to do this.”

“Huh?” I started to say as she pulled down my pants. Miss Madelyn and one of the girls from her nest stood there as she examined my Pull-Up visually and squeezed the padding.

She turned me around, pulled the back from my skin, and said, “Good boy! All dry and clean! I’ll make sure Miss Mackenzie knows so she can give you an extra special sticker today!”

I was the reddest color I could have been, even as I saw Mia blush too. I noted her stance was wider than normal and wondered what padding she wore beneath her uniform skirt. Without any interaction from me, she pulled the pants back up and said, “Okay, let’s get you to your meeting like we told Miss Mackenzie we would!”

Beth stood a little way away and gave me a grimace but shook her head. I took the hand she offered until she let go outside of the building. “Sorry about that, Connor; Madelyn is one of the worst! Last semester she had most of her nest taking turns nursing from her in the dining hall before the break. Be glad you didn’t end up with her.”

I shuddered, “Is that why she has all of the smallest girls from our group?”

“Probably,” she told me.

“She’s also really manipulative,” Beth said. “Be careful around her!”

I nodded and walked beside them to a large administrative building. Mackenzie was waiting outside an office labeled ‘Dr. Sydney Northrup, Dean of Littles.’

“There you are, Connor!” Mackenzie said with a smile; she looked past me. “Did you have to change his pants?”

“Nope, he was all dry and clean,” she told her. “It was nice meeting you,” Cassie told me, “Beth and I need to get going.”

“Nice meeting you too,” I told her.

“Thanks for watching him!” Mackenzie told her like she was sending away the babysitter.

I shook my head.

“Come sit next to me!” She insisted and, without warning, picked me up and sat me beside her on the couch. My backpack was still on my shoulders, which was a little awkward. I swung it off my shoulder and pulled it to sit on my lap. “It’s so exciting that you’re already making new friends!” Mackenzie said to me. “Are you having fun so far today?”

I shrugged, “Tests this morning? Not really time for fun yet, Miss Mackenzie.”

She nodded at that, “True! When you finish meeting with the dean, I’ll take you back to the dorm with Liam, and you two can have the rest of the day to settle in. I think Miss Lucy and Miss Madelyn wanted to get our groups together in the common room to watch a movie before dinner.”

“Oh… sure, that sounds like fun,” I told her, even as my alarm bells rang.

She began peppering me with questions about my favorite colors, foods, and things that reminded me of a conversation with a babysitter from my childhood. I was growing tired of it as the door opened, and Liam was led out. I couldn’t help but note that the bulge around his waist seemed thicker than earlier, stretching his pants to the limits. ‘No question you’re in a diaper,’ I thought sadly. He had a grim look on his face.

“Connor?” I heard from the dean who followed him.

“Yes, ma’am,” I said.

“Come on in!” she said while motioning me to follow her inside.

I jumped off the tall couch and heard a worried “Careful!” from Mackenzie. I passed by Liam, who was grimacing and walked into the office. “Already wet again?” I heard Mackenzie say before Dean Northrup closed the door behind me.

She had a tall chair in front of her desk with a set of steps leading up to it. Beside it was a highchair, complete with all the straps Mom had told me about, making my blood grow cold. “Have a seat,” she directed me vaguely forward, and I used the freedom to use the chair with the steps.

Only then did I notice a third chair to the side with Doctor Owens, who was clearly taller than me, but I guessed it was only a few inches taller than Beth. “Good afternoon, Doctor Owens,” I told him while finding a place to hold on and climbing into the chair. I grimaced when I realized this chair had a seatbelt, but I left it undone behind me.

“How are you doing, Connor?” He asked me as Dean Northrup made her way around the desk. I had to guess I could stand on top of Doctor Owen’s Shoulders, and still, my head wouldn’t be taller than hers.

“I’m doing okay. Bit of an adjustment being so small compared to everyone!” I told him.

“Tell me about it! Even though I’m double your height, I’ve still been told I’m only about the average height of a tween here in this dimension.”

“I think I can relate,” I said, motioning to myself.

As Dean Northrup sat down, I noted she had a diploma showing a doctorate from Emerson in Little Education and another beside it from New Albany University in Psychology.

‘Double doctorate in manipulating Littles. I guess there’s a reason she has her job,’ I mused darkly. I was high enough in the chair that I could see pictures of her ‘babies’ showing off around as well. There were pictures of the two girls in dresses showing off their diapers while their brother crawled in only a diaper. Another showed the two girls in ballet tutus with seemingly exaggerated diapers. At the same time, they tripped over themselves and attempted a pirouette. ‘Definitely not one of the good ones,’ I told myself.

“Well, Connor, it’s nice to meet you! I understand you are Dr. Westerfield’s grandson?” she said as she sat down.

“Yes, ma’am, though I only met her in person for the first time yesterday.”

“Still, between all Matthew here has told me and all I’ve learned from Amanda, I feel like I already know you! I was surprised to learn you would be in my care for the semester. I believe you were Mid height back home?”

“Barely, but yes,” I told her.

“Yes, but barely here would be the equivalent of my height here.” She shrugged, “No one seems to understand the portals, though.” She began quickly typing on a keyboard, even though I saw no screen visible. I guessed she was using one of the contact implants I’d heard about earlier. She noticed me looking, “Don’t worry, I’m not pretending to do everything here, just using my eye display here,” she pressed the contact to the side of her right eye. I saw a tiny bit of blue plastic show. “Since Bremer industries introduced them a few years ago, I haven’t wanted anything to do with traditional displays or tablets. It’s way more convenient!”

“One of the TAs helping out earlier mentioned them,” I told her. “I might have to look into them myself.”

“Unfortunately, there’s a size limitation in the technology still. The smallest we can make is one for about a third grader so far. So you’ll be limited to headsets, unfortunately.”

“That is too bad!” I agreed.

“Now, I’m looking at your test results here and… wow!” She looked at me, “I’ve heard your mom was smart, but these are really unusual?”

“How so?” Doctor Owens asked.

“Well, for our first two exams, we essentially use our CARE exam that we give entering Little students to the university. However, we have added parts for higher-level math content since some dimensions we get visitors from have better education systems. I can’t recall any visiting student scoring higher than Connors?”

“How high?” I asked.

“You missed one question,” she told me, “A total component score of 796 out of 800.”

“What did I miss?” I asked, genuinely curious.

“It was more of a physics question concerning portal physics. Your written answer was missing one more step to be correct. You stopped one level of work early.”

“Oh,” I said, vaguely remembering that question. “I’ll have to find out how you’re actually supposed to solve that.”

She shook her head, “Unless you plan on changing majors, I see no need. Your results and transcript from back home mean you have the prerequisites for anything in the math department. You don’t strictly have to take a math class here. Still, I see on your initial request you were hoping to take Mathematical Analysis I?”

“Yes, I know it’s on the required courses for Math Majors, but reading about some of the theories the course covers intrigued me?”

“I think your nuts there,” she told me, “But you qualify, so I’ll add that in there.”

“How about the sciences test?”

“You did very well on all of that as well. But, again, Portal Physics was really your only nemesis. I don’t see any requests for courses on that subject?”

I shook my head, “No, I’m really just here for the filmmaking and holographic courses.”

She nodded, “I have heard you all are about twenty years behind us there?”

I shrugged, “I don’t know that we’re that far back on the projecting technology, but we are on the stasis fields you use to make them solid?”

“Solid?” Doctor Owens piped in.

“You didn’t know that you could touch them?” I asked. “I was in a car yesterday with a built-in holographic hostess that could even pick me up.”

“That’s cool,” he said. I noticed he was kind of fidgety in his seat, and I hoped he wouldn’t start having his own potty problems this semester!

“Anyway, so where did that test place me?”

“Your score of 720 would place out of the first four semesters of chemistry, first two of biology, and first two of physics if you were a normal student.”

“And the computer science test?” I asked.

“It hasn’t been graded yet…” she started to say, but her eyebrow twitched. “Pardon me one second,” she said and typed on her keyboard.

I looked at Doctor Owens, looking a little uncomfortable. “Doctor Owens, if you need to take a break for a moment, you are more than welcome?” I suggested to him, guessing his problem.

She suddenly started talking, “Doctor Faulkner, you asked me to call?”

I grimaced and wondered if history was repeating itself.

“I see? Well, you know who his grandmother and mother are, right? Probably not that surprising that he would do well?”

I heard silence as she listened, “You said you checked? No signs of cheating, right? You even checked the headset?” I heard more silence. “Look, I actually have him right here in my office, Doctor Faulkner. Given his math and science scores, I think we can just determine this to be a legitimate test score. I don’t think he had any way to cheat.” She paused, “Yes, I know it’s hard to believe a Little could do that, but remember, he’s not from our dimension. I have no problem with the additional testing security you’re requesting for his future exams, but I doubt they’re needed.”

I squirmed, ‘What more security could they use?!? I had a headset on my head!’

“So, assuming this was an honest result, what was the final score?”

I wished I had a phone I could overhear the other side from.

“Very well; please submit that into the system in the next few minutes so I can finalize his schedule. He requested a class or two that will need those prereqs covered. Have a good afternoon,” Northrup blinked, and I realized that she might have even been having a video conference with the professor.

She looked back at me and shook her head, “You are going to cause a lot of problems here this semester, I’m guessing.”

“Problems?” Professor Owens asked, concerned.

“Not what you think. Every now and then, a Little tests better than some believe they should be able to because of prejudices. From the stories I’ve heard of Connor’s mother, she was the same way. So, Connor, congratulations, you scored a perfect score on the computer science exam.”

“Really? My last solution worked?”

“Yes, and that concerned Doctor Faulkner a lot. Enough so that he’d already investigated you for cheating. I know that question was added since the last time your grandmother was involved in the test design, so I know there’s no way you could have had the question in advance. You must be brilliant to get through it.” She shook her head, “Okay, with that information, let’s look at the rest of your schedule. You requested Engineering 349, Holographic Field Theory. Your physics placement just barely allows for this class. I would make sure you plan to seriously study if you want to do well in that class. It regularly flunks about sixty percent of the students who attempt it.”

I nodded, “I’ll work at it. It’s the whole reason I came here, though!”

“Very well, ‘Computational Intelligence I’ was next on your request. Do you still wish to take that one?”

“What else would I take?”

“Your results technically mean you can take any computer science course through graduate coursework?”

“Let’s just stick with that course,” I told her. “It fits in with my degree plan back home that way.”

“Fair enough, next you requested two film classes. ‘Film 230: Cinematic Narratives’ and ‘Film 241 Screenwriting’ are nearly full, but we’ll go ahead and register you in both.”

“Great, that’s all the classes I requested before I came, right?”

“Right, but we also have to add another. We’re going to assign you to Littles Seminar II this semester. You’ll be with the second-semester freshmen, but it is a very beneficial resource and class. It meets just one day a week but helps us ensure you are well taken care of in that time?”

I squirmed but knew I wouldn’t be able to skip it. “Okay, I know my mom took it.”

“Yes, I’m sure she did. Now, this is a pretty full schedule. Are you sure you’re up for taking this many classes?”

“Yes, ma’am, I should be fine,” I told her.

“In that case, unless you have any objections, Doctor Owens?” She looked at him.

I noticed he was really bouncing then. “None,” he said.

“We’ll finish this one up then.” She said.

“I’ll be right back for the next meeting,” he said as he jumped off his chair and ran out the door.

I heard a small giggle, but when I looked at the dean, she had a stoic face. “I’ll email you the schedule. Here is a packet to ensure you can get everything you need for your courses. You should already have a tablet to hold all your textbooks in your room.”

“Thanks,” I said as I stepped out of the chair and took the folder from her.

“You’re very welcome, Connor. Welcome to Emerson!”

I walked out the door Doctor Owens had left open and saw Mackenzie standing there holding Liam on her hip. “All done?” She asked as I walked out.

“Yep, what’s next?”

“Let’s head back to the nest, and we’ll play it by ear…” she told me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading! Please press the ‘Like’ Button if you’ve enjoyed it! Comments are always super appreciated as well! I'm currently working on Chapter 36, and will have a much more productive weekend with more comments and Likes making me feel loved!

LCW will have a new posting every Friday for the foreseeable future! Your support through likes and comments means a lot to me. If you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of my work on Amazon Kindle! (And if you do so pretty please consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can just leave the stars and no public reviews are viewable then!))

• Like 16
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 16 - 3/31/2023

Great chapter, a little surprised by the dean, she seems way nicer to Conner than I thought she you  be in sticking up for him with the Doctor of computer science.  One thing confused me though, Dean Northrup said Dr. Faulkner was a male and Conner said she was a female?  In the elevator her said it had enough room for her, a ta and the rest of us.? 

Maybe the dean has a think for Mids? Which means she has her eye on the Mid professor that I'm sure almost wet himself. 

I'm surprised that Cassie checked him so humiliating like that. Yes Miss Madelyn was there, but did she have to check him like she did? She could have either done it less embarrassing or not at all and if Madelyn said anything Cassie could tell her off and that she's not his nest mother and that till he was with his nest mother she was in charge. Which that last part I thought was more her style. Did Madelyn do something to some other classmate that made even Cassie, an Amazon be a little worried about crossing her? 

I need to read back, but I don't even remember who Mia is lol. 

I'm very certain that we haven't heard the last of Miss Madelyn or that Amazon Bully from the previous chapter. I hope that bully ends up in Madelyns nest as some kind of punishment lol. If Madelyn is as bad as her reputation I'm sure that bully will be "enjoying" her messy diapers in no time and probably need a mommy of her own. 

49 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I need to read back, but I don't even remember who Mia is lol. 

She's another of the portal Littles that came through with Connor. (Understandable, she hasn't had a huge presence so far. I have a whole document set aside to keep track of characters!)

51 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I'm very certain that we haven't heard the last of Miss Madelyn or that Amazon Bully from the previous chapter.

Of course no comments on the future, but you are correct that both will be back! 

Thanks for the comments! ?

• Like 1

I’m with Baby Billy here…the meeting with the dean went way better than I thought it would. I figured Connor crushed it on the placement tests, but really thought they’d try to stick it to him because he’s a Little. I love how you’re putting Cassie in as a friendly go-between for Beth and Connor. I have the feeling that relationship will help keep them out of trouble from time to time in the future. I’m interested to see where you take the Holographic Field Theory thread. My guess is that’s the core of the story. I mean, the possibilities are endless if you can control matter and want to exert power over people, right?

12 minutes ago, FloridaKid said:

I’m with Baby Billy here…the meeting with the dean went way better than I thought it would. 

4 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

the dean, she seems way nicer to Conner than I thought she

For both of you with this comment: keep in mind that he is the grandson of an emeritus professor who was just awarded one of the most prestigious awards in the world. Making grandma bear angry is not a wise move, so until Connor does something stupid Northrup is playing nice. (Including letting him go home to Grandma's on the weekends) The award is essentially a Nobel Prize level award that the university gets to brag about. (And in my experience universities love their people who win those awards in our own dimension!)

• Like 3

A really great chapter as always Sofia.

I like Cassiy's fear that if Beth hangs out with Connor too much she will be in danger.

But both Connor and Beth, because of their family, don't take the whole situation too seriously which will probably make it fun.

(Seriously, I know your writing style, you're going to be very, very bad).

I think it's funny that Connor is considered super smart again and that he is also accused of cheating.

I hope the movie Evening of the Little Nests doesn't go wrong.

P.S. By the way, I think you're watching me somehow or that Red my Red Panda is writing to your Rings somehow.

15 minutes was the difference between me going to sleep and you updating today.

• Like 1

When it comes to students with Stacy and Connor's potential, it might be more beneficial to let them slide and graduate. Yeah they lose a few potential adoptees, but it would bring prestige and attract more Littles who would like to emulate them.

Sort of been in a funk and just started reading again and coming back to the boards. Do you want any grammar and flow comments in this one too? Found a couple early on but don't want to flood with the older content as I'm reading. And if you don't want them just tell me to go scratch and that's fine. 😁

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 112 - 5/10/24