LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

I'll say this except for Connor, I see the other students as 100% adopted.

Partly because they do something stupid out of fear.

Partly because they will be naive and trust Amazons.

Partly just because they are probably cute and Amazons will want them.

What will happen to Connor we will have to wait and see.

I think since Amanda is still in college he's a little safer and he has special protection again, okay well it could give him an even bigger target of course.

And a thought that just came to me, what if they go through this special portal off the normal because it changes even more than the size?

What if Connor comes out the other side directly as Callie?

That would be interesting again.

I kind of hope that Stacy somehow managed to give Connor some anti-regression nanites.

Oh Sofia I am so infinitely curious.

Well I'm gonna guess the know it all guy and the two girls with the pink and blue hair are gonna be on the chopping block. Probably more.

Connor if you have advice to share, your classmates could probably use it!

I really want to see the ways Ames has changed over the years. We're told it's gotten better for Littles but I doubt its completely safe. 

I wonder if Emerson is still kind of an adoption mill for Littles it was in Exchanged. Or maybe there was a crackdown on that in some capacity.

On 5/20/2022 at 11:24 PM, BabySofia said:

She knew that the elderly Ruth Jones was not her biological grandmother, but she affectionated her dad as a son after years of knowing him.

Unless it is a strange affectation of the DD, "affectionated" is not a word. ?

Meanwhile. in the new stuff...

I mean of course I love it! Your writing, as always, is wonderful, and it is so great to see "Exchanged" and "In-Between," the next generations!

Good new chapter, I'm a little afraid for some of the girls being so short to begin with.  You answered a question I always wondered about at the end of Exchanged.  That being if Stacy kept up with her training from Grandpa Joe.?

On 5/26/2022 at 7:36 PM, Guilend said:

he should start a betting pool as to who gets adopted first ?

Yes we should please give me all your money! ?

5 hours ago, kerry said:

Unless it is a strange affectation of the DD, "affectionated" is not a word. ?

It is in fact a word. https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/affectionated#English

12 hours ago, TerranV said:

Connor if you have advice to share, your classmates could probably use it!

If they'll listen to it! Thanks for the comment! ?

8 hours ago, kerry said:

I mean of course I love it! Your writing, as always, is wonderful, and it is so great to see "Exchanged" and "In-Between," the next generations!

Thanks for the comment Kerry, I appreciate it! ?

3 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

That being if Stacy kept up with her training from Grandpa Joe.?

Of course she did!

2 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Yes we should please give me all your money! ?

You can't be in the pool here! ?

On 5/26/2022 at 7:20 PM, BabySofia said:

“Yes,” he said to me. “I know you had tried to make some alternate arrangements there with family, Connor, but they insist that our group stay on campus in the normal dorm arrangements, so you get the full experience.”

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ahuw8w1n9h3ifr8kkf

On 5/26/2022 at 7:20 PM, BabySofia said:

I found my palms sweaty at that statement; it was very much what Mom had dealt with. ‘I’m only going for the semester; I can figure out things and get back here!’ I thought to myself. ‘And if it’s a one-way trip… Well, Mom and Mama still have my sisters.’

My dude! Is a film degree worth getting worse than dead over!? I'd feel safer going to North Korea than this shit ?

Somehow I hope that with the pregnancy with Connor, Stacy also gave him some of her nanites through the umbilical cord and they activate when he goes through the portal.

On the one hand he becomes a girl, which would be very funny and would explain Callie, and on the other hand he would be protected from hypnosis and breast milk.

Also, his shrinking would be interesting.

If he stays at his current size, which would probably still make him a Little or a little in-between, the original code of Stacy's nanites made sure that he stays at his size.

At all the nanite code of that time.

Better agility, better memory, no need for naps.

Oh that would be so interesting.

From a biological point of view, he must have gotten nanites when Stacy was pregnant with him because he was connected to him through the umbilical cord (I guess I don't have to explain the biological aspect to anyone).

With @BabySofia, you really have to expect everything.

I would not be surprised if on the other hand not the people from the exchange program are waiting but something new like Venutre.

Some new organization that kidnaps Portal Little and sells it at a high price.

And Connor ends up with a company that only uses him for advertising shoots e.g. "How to make your Little your perfect baby" but instead of nanites old fashioned with surgeries etc..

Or that Connor finds pleasure in all this and voluntarily becomes Callie and voluntarily becomes the advertising baby (at least I expect something with advertising and similar with the title).

You can absolutely NEVER know what's coming with Sofia.

And that's what makes her story so incredibly good.

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

My dude! Is a film degree worth getting worse than dead over!? I'd feel safer going to North Korea than this shit ?

Bigger the risk, the bigger the reward? ?

55 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

You can absolutely NEVER know what's coming with Sofia.

Because no spoilers! ? Thanks for the kind words!

16 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Because no spoilers! ? Thanks for the kind words!

I must have been right about something.

I've read enough stories from you and gotten enough comments from you.

I'm curious what I was right about.

You love drama I'm looking forward to the worst.

Hi BabySofia, I asked you one time after you wrote the new end of Exchanged about Amanda's comment about Bella and you said it would be explained in another story.  At the end of Inbetween I noticed that Bella did not come to Cam,s wedding with the other four, are we going to learn more about her in this story?  Also the reason I asked about if Stacy continued with the martial arts was you said her mem had her in dance and gym classes before she grew larger?  I don't think anyone has brought up anything about the nanites in any story that they transfer with birth it dos not seem likely that they would though or someone would have studied that.?

8 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I don't think anyone has brought up anything about the nanites in any story that they transfer with birth it dos not seem likely that they would though or someone would have studied that.?

But you cannot exclude it because the baby in the womb also gets blood and similar from the mother via the umbilical cord.

For example, I am "immune" to some diseases because my mother was vaccinated against them when she was pregnant with me and my body got the anti-bodies and they became part of my immune system.

And nanites are a whole lot smarter, so I assume that purely from a scientific and biological point of view there should be nanites from Stacy in Connor, deactivated, but they should be there.

6 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

You love drama I'm looking forward to the worst.

Well the worst has to happen to someone otherwise it's not a diaper dimension story...?  ?

6 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Hi BabySofia, I asked you one time after you wrote the new end of Exchanged about Amanda's comment about Bella and you said it would be explained in another story.  

Patience Billy, I've only posted a prologue and the first chapter. 

5 hours ago, kerry said:

I stand corrected (even if the word is archaic at best)...

Archaic words are sometimes the best though! ?

1 hour ago, Codman27 said:

Can't wait for the nexts chapter 

Thanks for the comment!?

21 hours ago, BabySofia said:

You can't be in the pool here! ?

No fair ?

53 minutes ago, BabySofia said:
5 hours ago, kerry said:

I stand corrected (even if the word is archaic at best)...

Archaic words are sometimes the best though! ?

Yes they are!

53 minutes ago, BabySofia said:
7 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Hi BabySofia, I asked you one time after you wrote the new end of Exchanged about Amanda's comment about Bella and you said it would be explained in another story.  

Patience Billy, I've only posted a prologue and the first chapter. 

patience-you-must-have-my-young-padawan | Massively Overpowered

6 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

One thing about the beginning Megan is not Connor,s aunt but his great aunt and Bella is his aunt. 

In my family I rarely said great-aunt, they’re just my aunt in conversation. I get the difference, but I’ve chosen to follow my own family norms here. 

Connor seems pretty adjusted and prepared.  Looking forward to any roadblocks with him and the others.

While I don't usually go for characters shrinking or getting taller, the potential drama is certainly there. I already can see 2 of the side characters facing a infantile fate. 

Great start as always ?

23 hours ago, crono said:

Connor seems pretty adjusted and prepared.  Looking forward to any roadblocks with him and the others.

While I don't usually go for characters shrinking or getting taller, the potential drama is certainly there. I already can see 2 of the side characters facing a infantile fate. 

Great start as always ?

Thanks for the comments! Chapter 2 will be posted tomorrow afternoon/evening sometime! ?

Can't wait to See what happens. Like i said your story's are amazing. When u get this story done in the future. U should do like Gulliver travels to diaper dimention or like jack and the beanstalk diaper dimention just some ideas 

Chapter 2: Stats

BETH FOLLOWED HER parents out of the terminal to the waiting Luxuria limo her dad had reserved. It was a comfortable and secure vehicle that had become necessary when he traveled, due to his status as a Supreme Court Justice. They even had a bodyguard in plain clothes following them at a short distance, just in case something came up.

‘I’m glad Daddy has his dream job, but seriously there are some nutjobs out there!’ Beth thought to herself. They had made a quick trip to the restrooms when they got off the plane, before walking to the luggage claim area. She was the only one who needed actual suitcases to bring stuff back to school, so her parents had used their family’s baggage allowance for a couple of other things.

Jason was in a hurry for some reason, like always, so he hustled to be the first one inside the large car. Laura stayed alongside her and their parents as they pitched in, carrying her large suitcases. As she got inside the vehicle, the holographic avatar Luxuria let her sit down and buckle up before asking, “Would you care for any refreshments?”

“No, thank you,” she told her.

“Very well,” she said.

“Justice Sylvester, would you care for anything?”

“A cup of coffee would be nice,” her dad told the hologram. “You should have my settings on file for that?”

“Yes, Your Honor, we certainly do.”

Beth’s dad soon had a to-go cup of coffee in his hand. He drank the hot beverage alongside his wife as the vehicle made its way through traffic and to the hotel they were staying in for the night. The hologram passed off their luggage to an awaiting holographic attendant when they arrived. ‘These newer holograms are so lifelike you clearly don’t need humans or robots for this anymore!’ Beth mused to herself.

It had no problems picking up the suitcases and placing them on a cart. The hotel had been prepaid, and there was no reason to stop by a front desk. The holographic attendant led them upstairs, and they were soon settled into a two-room suite where Beth’s mom and dad had a room to themselves, and she shared a room with Laura and Jason.

He wasted no time putting his bag down on a bed and claiming it, leaving the other bed to the two girls. “Do you think Mom and Dad will be ready to get dinner soon?”

“They said we’re meeting Aunt Megan, remember?” Beth told him.

“Oh… I forgot about that,” Jason said. But then, his smile brightened, “She has nice toys!”

“You mean Meggy has nice toys!” Laura kidded.

“Well… I guess they are really hers… Some are Sam’s, though!”

“And I’m sure she’s going to kick your butt in every one of those games again, too,” Beth felt like she needed to needle him.

“It’s not fair! I have to like study and stuff… she gets to just game all of the time! She doesn’t even have to stop to use the potty!”

“I’m sure Mom could find some diapers that fit you,” Laura told the younger but taller boy.

“You little…” Jason rounded on Laura threateningly.

“Ahem…” we all froze at the sound of Dad’s voice.

“Hi, Daddy,” Beth said with a smile.

“Settling into the place like a normal set of kids, huh?” He looked up at me and asked.

“Just like at home!” Laura said innocently. From the corner of her eye, Beth caught the cute angelic smile Laura used to wrap him around her finger. ‘We all know he wouldn’t ever say no to me, but Laura gets her way almost as much!’

“Ready to go then?” their Mom came in.

“I think they are,” her dad smiled at her mom.

“We’re going to Aunt Meg’s place, right?” Jason asked.

Beth watched her mom shake her head, “We’re actually meeting them at a restaurant. Amanda and Fred are supposed to be there too.”

Beth watched Jason’s face fall, “Oh, well then, I guess I won’t get a rematch with Meggy…?”

Their mom laughed, “Take your headset; she has one too. You two can play with each other while we’re waiting for food. Just no shouting out loud when she beats you!”

Beth shook her head, grabbed her purse from where she’d stuffed it inside her backpack, and followed her family down to another waiting vehicle. ‘Aunt Megan’ was really just a close friend of her dad’s that had become like an aunt to them growing up. Meggy was kind of their cousin by that metric, but actually her parents’ age and one of her dad’s best friends from college. Aunt Megan had adopted Meggy to keep her safe during Meggy’s last year of college. Other than the diapers, bottles, and other baby treatments that seemed to have petered off over the years, Meggy was more or less just a stay-at-home gamer these days. She was quite talented at it, and won major tournaments regularly over the years, while managing to keep her real-world identity as a Little secret! About five years ago, they’d even bought a holographic caregiver system so she didn’t even have to go to daycare anymore.

It didn’t take all that long to arrive at the restaurant in question, and soon, everyone was embracing one another. Aunt Megan was just a few inches taller than Beth’s own seven-foot-seven-inches, so it didn’t seem all that awkward for her to hug the bottle-haired woman. She noticed that she seemed to have gained a few more wrinkles since she’d seen her last. Amanda was shorter than their Mom and just an inch taller than Jason. That meant she was still taller than just about everyone else! They each carefully hugged the taller gray-haired woman who somehow still looked younger than her seventy-two years would bely.

Fred was hunched over a bit as he hugged everyone, his receded hairline, wrinkles, and gray hair definitely made him look like his seventy-four years had passed. He walked with a cane, but still seemed to have given Jason a solid handshake based on how her brother shook his hand out!

Beth looked down at Meggy as she hugged the woman who just reached her waist with the top of her head. It truly felt like Beth was hugging a toddler with a three-foot difference in height. Designer nanite treatment options had become all the rage in the past twenty years for Littles. Being able to change just about any aspect of a Little’s appearance appealed to most Bigs in her experience, and she’d seen some dreadful choices they’d forced on some of them before the passing of the most recent laws. Aunt Megan made plenty of money practicing law and could have done anything to Meggy, but the only thing modified on her was a rejuvenation treatment. It had been a present to Meggy for her fiftieth birthday, which she had been excited to receive. Now she looked like she might have still been a teenage Little with the healthy skin, hair, and muscles visible. Beth merely hugged her when she came by, but Laura couldn’t help herself - picking her up and placing her on her hip like a small toddler to cuddle. With the treatments, Meggy’s body looked a couple of years younger than Laura’s.

Leelah was next on the hugging train. Her thirteen-year-old pseudo cousin was about six inches shorter than her still. She looked pretty in a blue dress covered in pastel flowers that would have looked great in a smaller version on her ‘baby’ sister. Sam, her brother, just looked awkward as his nearly nine-foot-tall frame was still new to the fifteen-year-old. Beth grimaced as the poor guy almost knocked over her Dad as he shook his hand. Her dad laughed it off, though, used to gangly teenage boys still learning their sizes!

When at last, everyone had greeted each other, they were led to a private room for their meal. Beth sat down next to Leelah, Laura, and Sam, while Meggy and Jason sat next to each other and instantly started talking about games. Sam was in the middle, and while he spent most of the time talking to Megan and Jason, he occasionally turned to join the girls too. Leelah, Laura, and Beth had a typical teenage girl conversation about boys in their lives. Both gave Beth a hard time about not having a boyfriend at all in her first college years, but she just shrugged, “I haven’t found the right one, honestly.”

“You don’t have to marry them. Just date them!” Laura said to Beth.

Beth was grateful when the food arrived, but when everyone was eating, she heard Amanda say to her Dad, “You hear about Stacy’s oldest son coming to Emerson this semester?”

Her dad nodded, “Yes, she sent me a message. I’m hoping maybe he and Beth can get together and study during the semester.”

“If he doesn’t come through as a Little!” Sam said.

“Why would that matter?” Beth asked.

“Because they never let Littles actually make it through college, everyone knows that!” He looked at his ‘baby sister’ as proof. “They’re always catching them in some trap?”

“Your Aunt Stacy made it,” Aunt Megan told him.

“Only because Aunt Amanda was there helping,” Leelah said.

“Maybe…” Amanda said. “I think Stacy would have made it on her own probably regardless. I tried to get the university to let Connor stay off-campus like we did with her, but I think someone was mad at her graduating and added a new rule there.”

“So, if he’s a Little, he’ll have to be in their dorms?” Beth said, worried for anyone in that situation.

“I’m afraid so.”

“How tall is he in their dimension?” Beth asked.

“Six-foot-six,” Amanda said. “Doesn’t mean anything, though. Stacy was about six feet before she came through and ended up smaller than Meggy and Bella.”

They often talked about ‘Stacy’ in their family when they reminisced about college. From what Beth could tell, Stacy, Meggy, and their dad had been a trio who hung out a lot. Her dad hadn’t really understood when Meggy had wanted to give up, but had always been grateful that Megan had ultimately adopted her. She glanced at her dad, remembering he had also been ‘adopted’ by their mother for a time due to a court order. Back when he was fighting for justice for Beth and her mother… her real mother that she couldn’t remember.

‘Part of why I haven’t dated anyone is I still don’t even know who I should like… I mean, I used to love my own daddy apparently before my brain was destroyed and I ended up being put inside my mom’s womb…?’ Beth shook her head. She was glad her parents had told her the truth, and she really did think of them and love them as her parents, but it definitely helped shed some light on odd things that would feel familiar every now and then in her life. The first time she’d stepped on the campus of Emerson, for instance…

‘I wonder what Connor will be like?’ she couldn’t help but wonder. She knew Amanda, Megan, and her parents wanted to try and see him the next day and help him go shopping for things.

‘Maybe he can be my boyfriend to help take the heat off the comments…?’

I STUMBLED FOR just a second as I landed on the other side of the portal. It would be like just walking through a hallway if it wasn’t for the static charge I had felt for a few moments. Then, opening my eyes, I looked around and smiled as I recognized that I had made it.

“Please don’t stop. Keep moving forward,” I heard a voice order.

I did so and rounded the end of a metal ramp down to the floor. A tall woman looked down at me, “Name?”

“Connor Slane,” I told her.

“Mister Slane, please follow those green lines on the floor to the arrival exam point.”

I saw the lines she mentioned go off along a wall and into a hallway. Given how soon after I followed the last person when I walked through, I expected to see someone behind me, but there was no one. “Where is the next person behind me?”

“There are about two minutes of time lag in the portal. So the next person will be here in about a minute.”

“Oh, thanks,” I said.

“Go ahead and find the exam room, please,” she said with the kind of smile women always reserved for a cute kid.

I sighed and followed the signs, wondering how tall the woman had been. She had seemed enormous, and I wondered if that was just because she was that tall or if I had shrunk.

I was hoping I’d shrunk rather than grown; honestly, I hated being as tall as I was back home! ‘And I hate everything else about being me!’ I thought darkly too.

I was deep in my thoughts as I walked down the hallway, following the green line. I had grown up looking like I must be the perfect athlete, but I hated sports from the time I was enrolled in them. Coaches at my high school had always tried to get me to go out for basketball, track, football, or anything. Finally, I’d given in with mom forcing me to at least try swimming for the school like she had done. I’d even made it to a bronze medal at State my sophomore year but flatly refused to do it my junior and senior years. Every time I swam with the team, the team uniforms just made me hate my body more. I did keep up my swimming, but only at home with my family in our pool.

Tae Kwon Do was the only ‘sport’ I did stick with. Mainly so I could avoid being killed by my sisters, who loved sparring with our ridiculously dangerous mom. All four of us had our black belts by the age of eight. Riley and I both had our Fourth ‘Dan’s’ by the time we were seventeen. She liked the competition aspects of the discipline, but I tended to just train and spar without the need for the contests. I’d won several big tournaments myself back in middle school, but it just wasn’t fun to deal with the attitudes of so many of the other competitors. Also, most of the time, we had final rounds of me versus Riley… As much as I enjoyed kicking her butt, I never liked being the one to take her down and make her lose a competition. When I was fifteen, I told my moms’ that I just wanted to study – Riley and my sisters could have the competition!

To my relief, Mom had completely understood and agreed with my decision!

I stuck with band through my middle school and high school years and insisted to Mom and Mama that I was doing something outside of academics then. I’d also joined a film club our school ran. I even did reasonably well in a state-wide filmmaking contest for high schoolers in my senior year. Between my grades and those events, I managed to earn a full ride to college. That meant the funds my parents had put aside in trust would be available to buy a house or something when I graduated.

My musing was stopped at a reception area where a woman dressed in scrubs was handing Amy a hospital gown. I felt my blood turn cold though at a realization, ‘She’s the same height as me!’

She turned, and her mouth dropped open, “Connor?”

I nodded and looked up at the nurse, realizing I probably had shrunk that much!

“Move along, Miss Silverston. Nurse Elsie over there will take you to your exam room.”

I watched Amy get led away, following another tall nurse, and looked up at the one in front of me.

“Name?”

“Connor Slane,” I told her.

“Full name?”

“Connor Stacy Slane,” I said. ‘If I had to end up with mom’s girly family name that three generations of men had, at least it’s a middle name… couldn’t it have been a better girl’s name, though?’

“Birthdate?”

I responded to several other questions in a row from her before she eyed me up and down and reached onto a shelf for a hospital gown. The gown was a plain blue color that seemed relatively inoffensive.

“You’re going to follow Nurse Elsie to an exam room. When you get there, please change into the gown. We’ll do your check-up after that.”

“Umm… Thanks,” I said as I turned to follow the same giant Amy had followed.

“Hi, Connor?” She asked.

I nodded, “Yes, ma’am.”

“I’m Elsie; it’s nice to meet you! Welcome to our dimension! We’re just going to do a normal check-up to see how your body reacted to the portal and do a general health scan.”

I nodded, “Okay.”

She opened a gigantic door, and I could tell that I was in the true danger zone with my size as I looked up at an exam table and couldn’t see the top. Counters, door handles, chairs, and everything else seemed ridiculously high to me. ‘Just how short did I get?!?’

“Please put on that gown, and I’ll be back in a second to get your scan started.”

She motioned to the gown I held and closed the door behind her. Not wanting to see how quickly she would like to ‘help’ me, I decided I wouldn’t waste time changing. As I pulled my clothes off, I couldn’t help but note that my skinny body had not grown any chunkier in the portal. If anything, my ribs seemed a little more visible now on my sides. I couldn’t tell if my musculature had changed any, but I wasn’t even sure how I would be able to check that. I left my socks and underwear under the gown and prepared to remove them if asked.

I was just folding my clothes and placing them on a too-large chair in the room when she returned. “Done already?” She smiled, “Good!” Her voice seemed to naturally squeak a little higher into a baby talk range, and I grew even more nervous about this new size.

“By the way, where’s Doctor Benson? Wasn’t she supposed to be here?”

“She got held up in her own exam. We were told to just move things along? It might delay things by a couple hours if we wait?”

I sighed, “So, what next?” I asked, trying to get things over with.

“First is a full-body medical scan,” she told me. “I’ll need to get you up here on this table. Do you mind if I help you up here?”

I shook my head nervously, “I guess I don’t see how I’m getting up there without help.”

She smiled, “You did come in smaller than average.”

I held my arms up to her like I’d seen kids do all of the time. She gently picked me up under my arms and stood me up on the exam table surface. She centered me on one different colored square of the vinyl table and said, “Stay still for a moment!”

I watched as she stepped back, “Begin intake scan.”

‘Intake…?’ I thought nervously.

I saw a quick flash of light around me that was red. At the same time, a weird tone sounded, and a display showed up flashing red around an image of a human body around its groin.

“You still have your underwear on?”

I nodded.

“We need them off for this scan.”

I sighed but said, “sure.”

I was about to reach for them myself but was beaten to the punch by her large hands that lifted the edge of the gown, pulled them down, and sat beside me. “You can have your undies back in a second,” she told me.

I didn’t have a chance to respond before she said, “Resume scan,” to the interface.

“Scan complete. Subject healthy.”

“Destiny, please display vitals and health history.”

I looked at the air in front of us. A virtual projection displayed everything from my measurements to my hair and eye color.

Connor Stacy Slane

Pre-Arrival Height: 6’6”

Pre-Arrival Weight: 170 pounds

Arrival Height: 48 inches

Arrival Weight: 58 pounds

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color: Blonde

Blood Pressure: 110/78

Pulse: 80 Bpm

My eyes widened at what I read!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! I have a very irregular schedule the next few months, so my day of posting may vary. I'm tentatively saying I'll post Chapter 3 next Tuesday as well. After I go to bed tonight I won't be online with this account again until Monday, so please excuse me for not responding as often after that this week! 

Thanks for reading, please DO leave a comment and press the 'Like' button! 

• Like 26
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 2 Posted 5/31/2022

Why I thought he’d come out taller I wouldn’t know. If he had it would be a very short story. 

It’s sad seeing all the characters from the other books getting old.  I almost cried when Fred showed up with a cane. 

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24